Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,944 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (26056 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

Exactly. The Retardeen publicly told us all that he has with him the list of Evil Boko sponsors. Why are we not asking what he has done so far with this list with him?
Where the hell did you get this info?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
omenka: It realy disgusts me how shallow minded nigerians could be somtimes. I dispise boko haram and evrything they stand for, but it is a well known practice around the world that when a rogue group seeks negotiation with established authority they do so thruogh folks whom they feel they could trust. Those folks realy musnt necesarily share their sentiments, or have any links with them.
When the niger delta militants sought to negotiate with the govt, a move that altimately saw to the birth of the amnesty program, they called on some 'imminent' nigerians to negotiate on their behalf. Such nigerians included our very own nobel laureate, prof Wole Soyinka, and I never heard anyone raise any eyebrow of suspecion that the gentleman was/is a militant, neither was same said of any of the members of the negotiation team.
We should as much as we can try to be objective in our arguements. The haters of Buhari I know wld stop at nothing to make sure the man never smells Aso Villa cos they know soon as he does, kirikiri wld be their next abode. And remember, it is up to him whether or not to take their offer of representing them in the negotiations, that's if it would even see the light of day.
PDP and not Buhari, is the bane of this nation. Their leaders have said that much just as sited in the press release.

Boko Aram mentioned Buhari's name not PDP!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
taharqa: Where the hell did you get this info?

He is a proffesional liar like CPC guys!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by ejecycollins: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yeye cpc ppl no b una man they give boko haram ppl money.na now una come say una man no they among ba angry lipsrsealed
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by vislabraye(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
franchizy: We r not pools, PDP is cover up dats y they mension Buhari. To be plank as a muslim fatepul Buhari is not a Boko Haram sponsors, Allah wil espose all d PDP sponsor Very soon. Insha Allah

Don't mimick Hausa tone to cover up for your bad spelling. Lol.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by COOLDUN: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
thelastPope:

Isnt it funny that FG has not even said anything yet and CPC is releasing a rejoinder. They are releasing a rejoinder to Boko Haram video release when no one has accused them of anything or threatened to arrest anyone. What is that statement again about a clear conscience?

Who is the CPC? Let me bring to your empty skull that has no brain in it that I am not a member of any political party in Nigeria; I didn’t support nor defended any person, party or group in my comment. I don’t think you understood words well. I am a voting card carrier and a citizen of Nigeria from the south eastern state. A full born Igbo man a lover of truth and justice, an enemy of lies and hypocrisy. I would like you to ask yourself these two questions and answer yourself sincerely.

1: what is the offence of Gen Buhari in Nigeria and my life? 2: since the beginning of the arrests and capturing of these Boko Haram members, how many people have they really implicated, how many of their names were made public, the ones that were made public, how many has been prosecuted? Ask yourself these questions, then think well and answer yourself sincerely, because I know that the worst thing someone can do to him/herself is deceive him/herself. If you can't reason as advised then go to where you belong. My comment is for the reasonable, truthful and non bigots. I do not belong to any political party, but I have my right as citizen and an adult voter to vote to anyone/party I feel that can deliver/perform. When I am not satisfied with elected’s performance, I will make another choice in the next election.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
cheesy
thelastPope:

You are not making sense. boko aram annouced Buhari's name, not PDP. Did you not read the news?

You are the one not making sense and not following the real issue here. Who are BHs? Are they not PDP? Tell me I am wrong... And also tell me those that have been arrested so far in connection with BH - are they CPC members? Ndume is a member of CPC... Kabiru Sokoto was found in CPC governor's lodge... the other senator keeping BH in his house is a member of ACN...

PDP is naming Buhari as the man they want as mediator in their Boko Haram world... and you are telling me this is not coming from government?

Ok - CPC has come out to tell you that Buhari will not be part of this. He has never been part of destruction and nobody can drag his name into this.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
thelastPope:

You are the one not making sense and not following the real issue here. Who are BHs? Are they not PDP? Tell me I am wrong... And also tell me those that have been arrested so far in connection with BH - are they CPC members? Ndume is a member of CPC... Kabiru Sokoto was found in CPC governor's lodge... the other senator keeping BH in his house is a member of ACN...

PDP is naming Buhari as the man they want as mediator in their Boko Haram world... and you are telling me this is not coming from government?

Ok - CPC has come out to tell you that Buhari will not be part of this. He has never been part of destruction and nobody can drag his name into this.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
taharqa: Where the hell did you get this info?

“Let me use this occasion to reassure Nigerians and members of the international communities that we now have strong links as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians. I have directed security operatives to go after them, no matter where they may be hiding. Also, I am using this opportunity to warn that those who choose to hide under our new freedom to perpetrate evil against our people shall have no hiding place. This administration is fully determined and able to deal with all threats and agents of instability, who continue to test the resolve of our nation and its democratic institutions and leadership.

https://www.nairaland.com/750594/now-know-boko-harams-sponsors

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/sept/03/national-03-09-2011-002.html

thelastPope:

He is a proffesional liar like CPC guys!

Fool, what can u say now grin grin grin The Retardeen claims he has strong links with Bombers. what else do u ant to know. will provide grin grin
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
thelastPope:

And whats the difference beteen PDP and Evil Boko. Azazi told us all that they are the same or did this Ijaw man also lied
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by brodalikeme(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Very interesting, So PDP(Boko Haram)wants to negotiate with PDP grin, i dey wait to watch the movie.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
thelastPope:

You are not making sense. boko aram annouced Buhari's name, not PDP. Did you not read the news?

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
What's the issue here? Boko Haram gives Federal Govt condition before ceasefire, that Buhari MUST be their negotiator. Boko haram trust Buhari based on their dealings with him to represent them. Shikenna!

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: GEJ- BH are in my Government.
Azazi- BH is a product of those aggrieved in PDP
Atiku/Kaita/Ciroma - We will make the country ungovernable.
Ndume and Zanna- suspected BH sponsors.

All those mentioned are PDP members

This is you deliberately trying to select and distort info. 1st, you left out Sheriff and d fact that both Zanna and Ndume were ANPP membas till last yr (sheriff is still ANPP) cos you know it would damage yr narrative. There's no doubt that there are PDP membas who support BH activities, just as there are CPC, ANPP and odas nonpartisan individuals But they all have one thing in common- they are northerners who want Power. This support is mostly indirect by doing nothing to stop it, which in a case of insurgency is as good as supporting dem directly- all of which have now ran off their hands cos just like d Tuaregs in Mali was to undastad, core terroists do not share any purpose or power with oda people.

By d way, d President meant that there were BH sympathizers in all levels of govt (which shld be a no-brainer), not that they were BH membas in his govt as though he appointd them- you guys shld stop this propaganda on dis point cos it is disgusting and very unhelpful. Thank God u got d Azazi statement almost right (although he was talking about those ppl who lost to GEJ in d primaries been in support of d violence).

Just a point of interest though, dat same Azazi was also said to hv adviced GEJ to arrest Buhari b4 he left, am curious why u guys 'conveniently' forget that part

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

And whats the difference beteen PDP and Evil Boko. Azazi told us all that they are the same or did this Ijaw man also lied
Why do u just spit nonsense and deliberately distort info most times @Demdem? Aren't you ashamd of yrself at times?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
taharqa: This is you deliberately trying to select and distort info. 1st, you left out Sheriff and d fact that both Zanna and Ndume were ANPP membas till last yr (sheriff is still ANPP) cos you know it would damage yr narrative. There's no doubt that there are PDP membas who support BH activities, just as there are CPC, ANPP and odas nonpartisan individuals But they all have one thing in common- they are northerners who want Power. This support is mostly indirect by doing nothing to stop it, which in a case of insurgency is as good as supporting dem directly- all of which have now ran off their hands cos just like d Tuaregs in Mali was to undastad, core terroists do not share any purpose or power with oda people..... By d way, d President meant that there were BH sympathizers in all levels of govt (which shld be a no-brainer), not that they were BH membas in his govt as though he appointd them- you guys shld stop this propaganda on dis point cos it is disgusting and very unhelpful. Thank God u got d Azazi statement almost right (although he was talking about those ppl who lost to GEJ in d primaries been in support of d violence). Just a point of interest though, dat same Azazi was also said to hv advice GEJ to arrest Buhari b4 he left, am curious why u guys 'conveniently' forget that part

Again, it is easier to wake up a man who is truly asleep than a man who is pretending to be asleep - but I will say, stop deceiving yourself. Give me names of CPC members who have been named as supporters or sponsors of BH. Already we have names of PDP members who have been named in BH saga... Why do you people like deceiving yourself instead of facing the real problem confronting you? How do you hope to solve your problems when you have failed delibrately to appreciate and face the real cause?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

“Let me use this occasion to reassure Nigerians and members of the international communities that we now have strong links as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians. I have directed security operatives to go after them, no matter where they may be hiding. Also, I am using this opportunity to warn that those who choose to hide under our new freedom to perpetrate evil against our people shall have no hiding place. This administration is fully determined and able to deal with all threats and agents of instability, who continue to test the resolve of our nation and its democratic institutions and leadership.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/sept/03/national-03-09-2011-002.html

Fool, what can u say now grin grin grin The Retardeen claims he has strong links with Bombers. what else do u ant to know. will provide grin grin
So saying that govt has ' strong links as to those perpetuating d violence' now equals govt has ' a LIST of d sponsors of BH'? My God! Do you hv any clue what 'links' mean in the Intelligence terminology? And you hv bn repeating this claim of a 'list' on the 'desk of the president' like foreva and bn using it to make arguments. Once again, do you not get ashamd of distorting info and using propaganda to make points? GOSH!!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wadeoye:

Again, it is easier to wake up a man who is truly asleep than a man who is pretending to be asleep - but I will say, stop deceiving yourself. Give me names of CPC members who have been named as supporters or sponsors of BH. Already we have names of PDP members who have been named in BH saga... Why do you people like deceiving yourself instead of facing the real problem confronting you? How do you hope to solve your problems when you have failed delibrately to appreciate and face the real cause?
1. Ayhatolla Alj. Muhammedu Ibn Buhari: Boko Haram gave Feds Condition that he must be their negotiator before a ceasefire. If not, they will continue killing catholics and other Christians!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by BetaThings: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: BUHARI was named by Boko Haram as their negotiator, and Buhari camp start getting jittery already. Its an open secret that Boko haram are Buhari's loyalists so why blame PDP ? Buhari's political aspiration is now permanently dead and CPC is trying to salvage it. Nigerians cant be fooled.

Beaf, you always capitalise on the refusal of Nigerians to analyse things
GEJ has always tried to tarnish the image of Buhari. On 1 Oct 2010 bombs went off in Abuja. GEj exonerated MEND. They came up with text messages to implicate Dokpesi and IBB
If there is any evidence againt Buhari, GEJ would have pursued the matter to the hilt. Remember Sylva's ordeal in the hands of Jonathan
If Boko Haram is really close to Buhari, rather than BH asking for him to be a member of the negotiation panel only for CPC to pour cold water on the idea, is it not smoother and neater for BH not to have mentioned his name in the first place
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by takedat(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
taharqa: This is you deliberately trying to select and distort info. 1st, you left out Sheriff and d fact that both Zanna and Ndume were ANPP membas till last yr (sheriff is still ANPP) cos you know it would damage yr narrative. There's no doubt that there are PDP membas who support BH activities, just as there are CPC, ANPP and odas nonpartisan individuals But they all have one thing in common- they are northerners who want Power. This support is mostly indirect by doing nothing to stop it, which in a case of insurgency is as good as supporting dem directly- all of which have now ran off their hands cos just like d Tuaregs in Mali was to undastad, core terroists do not share any purpose or power with oda people..... By d way, d President meant that there were BH sympathizers in all levels of govt (which shld be a no-brainer), not that they were BH membas in his govt as though he appointd them- you guys shld stop this propaganda on dis point cos it is disgusting and very unhelpful. Thank God u got d Azazi statement almost right (although he was talking about those ppl who lost to GEJ in d primaries been in support of d violence). Just a point of interest though, dat same Azazi was also said to hv adv
ice GEJ to arrest Buhari b4 he left, am curious why u guys 'conveniently' forget that part
Zanna and Ndume left ANPP for PDP cos there were sure that PDP will serve as a cover for their nefarious activities. Modu Sherrif does not have immunity but he is a free man today cos he has good rapport with GEJ.
Taharqa the way you are going about defending PDP on this matter only show GEJ as a weakling. You say Thievenubu is corrupt meanwhile GEJ who has vowed to tackle corruption cannot arrest him, Buhari is a supporter of BH but this same GEJ that vowed to tackle insecurity cannot arrest him.
Abeg as far as am concerned PDP is Boko Haram
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Ikc95: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
Na d political grammar wen dem tink say dem won take confuse us be dat abi, we ar not fools we no wetin dey on board and d plain truth. Loool
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by dridowu: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
thelastPope:

You have been caught pants down and you are still talking nonsense. smh
I am human, am not an ANGEL, if I talk nonsense dn u talk as..........................NITWIT
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Ikwerefistson: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
wisejoe: Rubbish
bull po
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

I have told you that you need adult education. You are very very dull. How is strong links the same thing as a list of people who are BH? You never cease to amaze!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: 1. Ayhatolla Alj. Muhammedu Ibn Buhari: Boko Haram gave Feds Condition that he must be their negotiator before a ceasefire. If not, they will continue killing catholics and other Christians!

If I were you, I will send Amadioha (your abandoned god) to him - who abandoned who? You abandoned or Amadioha abandoned you?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by BetaThings: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: Zanna and Ndume left ANPP for PDP cos there were sure that PDP will serve as a cover for their nefarious activities. Modu Sherrif does not have immunity but he is a free man today cos he has good rapport with GEJ.
Taharqa the way you are going about defending PDP on this matter only show GEJ as a weakling. You say Thievenubu is corrupt meanwhile GEJ who has vowed to tackle corruption cannot arrest him, Buhari is a supporter of BH but this same GEJ that vowed to tackle insecurity cannot arrest him.
Abeg as far as am concerned PDP is Boko Haram

Ask him - where is Ogbulafor? Now that GEJ has been able to throw zoning away and contested, are we still interested in convicting corrupt people or does Ogbulafor have a life-long injunction against being re-arrested or ?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by pheesayor(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=16pt]correct me if I'm wrong, the statement naming Buhari was in English and BH always communicate in Hausa language[/size]
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wadeoye:

Let me just advice you my frnd: am not like those persons you can make silly claims for and go scot free, k? If you try to distort anything, you will be sufficiently checkd... Read that comment again and see in which context i said SOME northern elites were 'supporting' d insurgency (i also made an extensive comment on pg4 where i contrastd dis crisis and dat of d ND and the rxtn of d elites of both regions)...... By d way, only 3 names hv been definitely linkd as suspects to BH- Sheriff, Ndume and Zanna. The 1st was a 2 -time ANPP gov who is d current chairman of their board of trustees, while the oda 2 are PDP membas who were in ANPP as at last yr. The 3 of dem are from Borno and are northern politicians; you do the maths
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
This thread is so funny. These CPC guys act just like the ACN lads. If you question Buhari, they will try to change the topic to PDP. Same thing if you question Fashola, they will say you should ask PDP. It just shows how weak and baseless these CPC supporters are. Very childlike fellows.

Boko Aram has spoken and they want Buhari to negotiate for them, and quickly, the CPC leadership runs out to dissociate themselves from it. Did GEJ call the BH leader to mention Buhari's name now?

"A sinner runneth when no man pursueth, but the righteous is as bold as a lion."

It is also funny that in the CPC statement, they attack PDP instead of BH. They are not intelligent at all. smh!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by takedat(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
@ Taharqa, are you going to deny that Ali Ndume didn't say to the SSS that Vice President Namadi Sambo who also occupies the post of the Deputy National Leader of PDP was aware of his dealings with BH
?
It is only a PDP killer govt that will allow a suspected boko haram sponsor responsible for thousands of death to travel out of Nigeria and still sit in the senate
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Ganys: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
honouruy: As far as am concerned buhari is a chief sponsor of boko haram. don't try 2 use grama nd confuse us. It was not d federal govt dat mentioned his name rada d sect. Y re u now facin fg instead of d sect.
Where is ur evidence
Your Brain is as empty as this allegation Mtcheww
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by billyG(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
if pdp i looking 4 some jobs to keep buhari busy he shld be made efcc chairman so that he help govt.& nigeria deal with d monsters bleeding our collective wealth,bamanga tukuru will be a good boko negotiator since pdp created BH kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring / Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.