Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (26046 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
[s]
taharqa:

You are frankly looking pathetic now @Demdem; it is not cowardly to admit a mistake, it is actually a sign of Strength.

We have "strong LINKS as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians" (which was what was actually QUOTED as the words of the President and what really matters) and even the newspaper's interpretation of that quote "strong evidence on the identity of those involved in the recurrent bomb attacks across the country" IS NOT THE SAME as "there is list of the sponsors of BH on the President's desk" (this was what you said).

There quoted statement of the President (the 1st statement) is an intelligent security-proof way of saying the govt was opening LINKS, though strong ones (and you obviously have no clue what this technical term mean in the Intelligence community) to those people involved in the violence (the words 'involved' is a smart way of been non-specific); NOW compare to your own interpretation of that same quote where you said there was a LIST (that is a word that connotes CERTAINTY which is completely different from the actual words used by the President 'links') and you also said that this 'list' contained the 'sponsors of BH' when the quote you were interpreting (or rather misinterpreting) used the term 'those people involved' (which could be mean BH terroists themselves, their sympthizers or their sponsors- though not specific on which- just as an Intelligence officer would do). Oh by the way, in another thread you added that this fathom 'list' of yours was on the desk of the president and that he was not doing anything about it cos he was BH himself. Can you see the train of thought and why you had to distort and misinterpret that quote to make your dubious point. This is what a propagandist (or one who engage in propaganda) does; and you were obviously not very smart about it .

To think that you have been been using this as argument many times about GEJ been part of BH cos he has their 'list' says a lot.
[/s]

Complete crap. Strong links has suddenly turned to opening links for u. Suit ursef with ur miserable interpretation hiding under security terms, that's ur palaver.
The retardeen basically meant that these sponsors aren't foreign or unknown to him. They are peeps he is aware of and he expects his security chief to go after them.
Of cos since they are more than one, his security forces would have intimated him. Months after this episode, there were reports in the news about the willingness of the govt to publish names.
So if these names the retardeen has strong links with isn't on how desk, where will it be? Presidential toilet.
Again I state that ur interpretation is screwed.
The retardeen knows them and he should be courageous to fish them out.

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by takedat(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
taharqa:

Guy, Propaganda is now been used by virtually every interest in Nigeria now, it is very unfortunate but it is the truth and that's way I dont just believe any 'news' or 'opinions' from a Nigerian 'source' or about Nigeria except I put it to some form of verification. To make it look like it is only PDP is deceitful plz; ACN itself is unparalleled in the use of such (one of the reasons why am presently getting cold towards them). What a few of us need to do is to continue to hold every body (interest) to their own information and insist that the right info been stay in the public place. We may also hope that people would quit been lazy and check-out info themselves.

Cos as you said, cos BH suggested Buhari as a mediator does not mean that he is a 'sponsor' of the group. I personally have my problem with Buhari which I have stated in another comment (ie acting Irresponsibly just like some northern elites by doing almost nothing) but the statement from BH does not mean that he is a sponsor at all; it also does not exonerate him of course.
While I fully subscribe to the first part of your post. Personally I feel nothing for or against Buhari, but the way people have come out to condemn him on this Boko Haram issue is what am against.
I know that some western countries are aiding Nigeria to find a lasting solution to this BH insurgency. Enough intelligence gathering and security checks would have been carried out to know who are the real sponsors of this group. It is a mark of failure on GEJ if by now he does not know who the real sponsors are unless if he is trying to cover up for some people, most especially his party members.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by muktarmtt(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
Imanuelle: I die say buhari no get hand for BH mata!
U go die funass mutherfuker mtsw ur papa 2 get hand on bh
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: While I fully subscribe to the first part of your post. Personally I feel nothing for or against Buhari, but the way people have come out to condemn him on this Boko Haram issue is what am against.
I know that some western countries are aiding Nigeria to find a lasting solution to this BH insurgency. Enough intelligence gathering and security checks would have been carried out to know who are the real sponsors of this group. It is a mark of failure on GEJ if by now he does not know who the real sponsors are unless if he is trying to cover up for some people, most especially his party members.

Fair comment u have here. Considering all what that have transpired over the months, the various arrests and revelations, its only the dumb and extremely foolish that will still believe that the retardeen doesn't know evil boko sponsors.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem: [s][/s]

Complete crap. Strong links has suddenly turned to opening links for u. Suit ursef with ur miserable interpretation hiding under security terms, that's ur palaver.
The retardeen basically meant that these sponsors aren't foreign or unknown to him. They are peeps he is aware of and he expects his security chief to go after them.
Of cos since they are more than one, his security forces would have intimated him. Months after this episode, there were reports in the news about the willingness of the govt to publish names.
So if these names the retardeen has strong links with isn't on how desk, where will it be? Presidential toilet.
Again I state that ur interpretation is screwed.
The retardeen knows them and he should be courageous to fish them out.

Exactly what a fanatic does; how they react to info that destroys their beliefs or narratives. Sorry i wasted my time on you, this is the price one pays for posting on NL these days.

Keep your beliefs. Our arguments and points are already on the thread for any one to peruse.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2012
Wadeoye:

The same way the arrested Boko Haram members named Buhari as their sponsor? I also forgot that Kabiru Sokoto was found in Buhari's house and it was Buhari that asked the police to release the guy? Yes, Ndume is a member of CPC and he has a close tie with Buhari.

Am I making sense?

Man, PDP/Gov should tell us who the BH caller is - another PDP member? You can imagine the speed at which PDP gov announced the acceptance of the offer as if they were waiting for it. No need to even consult wuth security adviser... Interesting.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2012
GenBuhari: Do people not remember how FG used Boko Haram to disrupt the fuel protests?

Was it a coincidence that BH started making a lot of noise during the time of the protests and when the fuel protestors in Kano persisted they chose Kano to start releasing thier bombs until fuel protests were all but forgotten.

PDP = Boko Haram
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Successfigure: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2012
People deceive people
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Toktee(m): 12:53am On Nov 03, 2012
Iam suprised that up till now people are still pointing accusing finger at buhari just because they hate him for what pdp want them to knw,why is buhari a threat to pdp,the reasons are very simple,they know that buhari is the only man that can appoint a crime czar and fold hiz hands and watch how ruthlessly crime and corruption will be deal with,they knw that all of them frm obj to the retard johnadull will refund what they have stolen,so the only way to keep buhari out of game iz to link him with religion,sharia to be precise,the question iz what prevent buhari frm declearing sharia all over nigeria when he was the head of state:,and for haters buhari have no hand in bh issue,bh started since 2009,nt after the last election pls
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2012
taharqa:

Exactly what a fanatic does; how they react to info that destroys their beliefs or narratives. Sorry i wasted my time on you, this is the price one pays for posting on NL these days.

Keep your beliefs. Our arguments and points are already on the thread for any one to peruse.

The truth is u are so full of ursef and ur kind is easily known. U voluntarily wasted time on ursef, talking crap by complicating the non complicated. Distort whatever to suit ur taste, it won't change the fact that the retardeen truly knows his brothers and sisters who are kingpins of evil boko.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by dzak(m): 2:25am On Nov 03, 2012
i wonder when the citizen of nigeria Will grow up and start thinking wise and sencitively, which is called reasoning with the common sence and not reasoning with the selfish, stupid,senceless,greedy and baseless mind cover with just self blind sentiments.we all knw b4 any decision is surfaced to it peak and broadcasted on air, it mst have been scrutiniced thoroughly with its purpose,reason and what to be gained from it. If you agree with me that those are true,then i think the qst is surposed to be: why would the so called master leader after so much thought come up with such an idea to jeopadice a sit he so much aspire to aquaire for so many years nw.what is the leader you so called labelled trying to achieve with that.i always believe no mata hw polish a false story is, it will still sound acquared to the common sense which i believe every human have.with that i say someone or a group which could be any is no jst lieing to the world but also nigerians lieing to thier selves and are confortable living in the atmosphere of lies.wheather anyone reading this likes it or ör not,take it or leave it.Nigerians were,was, and are blind in the mind.until that and respect 4 each other regardless of the tribe and religion changes nigeria will still keep on dissintegrating. Yes we have a lot of bad influenced pple amongst us as well as bad incompetent and self centered leaders and parties voted by you.but at least the most of the foolishness comes frm we the citizens.the truth and the ryt thing will neva be given to except 4 if u ask and seek 4 it.in my own opinion, i knw PDP will stop at nth and wud do any thing not to drop from dat sit,so thier secrets wnt come to land light since dey will have no more power to protect it.MY Fellow NIGERIAN im a fellow citizen too and all im asking is 4 you guys to think analize b4 jumping to a conclusion.thanks .i pray and wish 4 a greater NIGERIA, dnt knw about you..AMEEN. Im not a northerner so quit that stupid thought from your mind.THANKS ALOT AGAIN.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 03, 2012
[size=18pt]Here is the reason the corrupt PDP and other enemies of progress wish to maliciously discredit Buhari:[/size]

[size=18pt]8th January 1984 - The NY Times
Buhari steps up search for all Politicians and Officials who have failed to report to a Police Station.[/size]

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 7— Nigeria's new military Government is stepping up searches for former politicians and officials of the civilian Government that was overthrown in a coup a week ago.

The new regime is making television appeals for news of the whereabouts of former officials and other Nigerians who are wanted for questioning and is urging citizens to telephone the police if they have information about those who are being sought.

[size=18pt]9th January 1984 - ITN News
Buhari' government begins crackdown on corruption, hoarding and high prices (video)[/size]

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/01/09/AS090184021/?s=nigeria&st=2&pn=2

[size=18pt]10th January 1984 - The NY Times
4,000 EX-OFFICIALS SURRENDER IN NIGERIA[/size]

Western diplomats reported today that as many as 4,000 officials of the ousted national and state governments had turned themselves in to the police as part of the new military Government's investigation of corruption. The diplomats said most of the former officials were released, some after their passports were confiscated. But about 400 were reportedly still held under what was described as ''military protection.''

At the same time, the Western diplomats and Nigerian sources said, many of the former officials who were on what the military Government of Maj. Gen. Mohammed Buhari called its ''most wanted list'' have managed to flee the country. Some who were abroad during the military takeover have decided to remain there.

https://www.nairaland.com/693700/buhari-goverments-military-tribunal-jails/2#8684896

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 03, 2012
[size=18pt]Here is the reason the corrupt PDP and other enemies of progress wish to maliciously discredit Buhari:[/size]

[size=18pt]17 January 1984 - ITN News
GENERAL BUHARI ORDERS HOARDED GOODS TO BE SOLD AT LOW PRICES.[/size]

Warehouses in the Nigerian capital, Lagos, where soldiers found hoarded supplies of rice, sugar and car tyres, were thrown open on January 13, and good sold at low prices.
Large crowds gathered outside the stores several hours before the sale was due to start. Police with whips controlled the crowds, ensuring that buyers only obtained their assigned rations -- one sack of rice, 50 kilos of sugar, and two car tyres each.
The tyres, which fit Peugeot cars, had been selling at four times the price under the government of President Shehu Shagari, toppled in a military coup on New Year's eve.

The goods on sale at six locations in the Nigerian capital, were either very scarce, or subjected to sharp price increase before Major-General Mohammed Buhari took over in the bloodless coup.

The sale, the latest in a series of actions by military governors in Nigeria's 19 states, reflected the new regime's efforts to fight the profiteering and corruption associated with the previous government.

Meanwhile trading was said to have slumped on major markets in Lagos, as dealers awaited the announcement of new prices by the federal government. Wholesalers said they were not buying new goods for fear having to sell them at a loss.

Prices of locally-manufactured consumer goods soared last year following a prolonged shortage of raw materials caused by a sharp drop in foreign earnings from oil -- the country's main source of foreign exchange earnings. Armed soldiers raided markets soon after the coup, forcing traders to cut prices, but the new government said the raids were unauthorized and had been stopped.

https://www.nairaland.com/693700/buhari-goverments-military-tribunal-jails/2#8684896

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by JaaizTech: 3:23am On Nov 03, 2012
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]Here is the reason the corrupt PDP and other enemies of progress wish to maliciously discredit Buhari:[/size]

[size=18pt]17 January 1984 - ITN News
GENERAL BUHARI ORDERS HOARDED GOODS TO BE SOLD AT LOW PRICES.[/size]

Warehouses in the Nigerian capital, Lagos, where soldiers found hoarded supplies of rice, sugar and car tyres, were thrown open on January 13, and good sold at low prices.
Large crowds gathered outside the stores several hours before the sale was due to start. Police with whips controlled the crowds, ensuring that buyers only obtained their assigned rations -- one sack of rice, 50 kilos of sugar, and two car tyres each.
The tyres, which fit Peugeot cars, had been selling at four times the price under the government of President Shehu Shagari, toppled in a military coup on New Year's eve.

The goods on sale at six locations in the Nigerian capital, were either very scarce, or subjected to sharp price increase before Major-General Mohammed Buhari took over in the bloodless coup.

The sale, the latest in a series of actions by military governors in Nigeria's 19 states, reflected the new regime's efforts to fight the profiteering and corruption associated with the previous government.

Meanwhile trading was said to have slumped on major markets in Lagos, as dealers awaited the announcement of new prices by the federal government. Wholesalers said they were not buying new goods for fear having to sell them at a loss.

Prices of locally-manufactured consumer goods soared last year following a prolonged shortage of raw materials caused by a sharp drop in foreign earnings from oil -- the country's main source of foreign exchange earnings. Armed soldiers raided markets soon after the coup, forcing traders to cut prices, but the new government said the raids were unauthorized and had been stopped.

That is life for you o; the only man that has ever held the highest office in Nigeria in addition to a Gold mine (PTF) but remains untainted as regards corruption is the one Nigerians have made a villain. What has Buhari done He contested fiercely against GEJ!. The only crime I know of and that He is a Northerner (the main reason many hate him).
Shocking how people make themselves believe figments of their imagination. BUHARI is the Boko-Haram sponsor; yet they have not a single shred of evidence!!! and yet they believe it so much. Truly Shocking
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by ORAFA(m): 3:32am On Nov 03, 2012
gabriel212: boko haram made mention of ur boss name anoda man came on board to debunk the story that his boss is innocent who do we bliv. or was the story cook up by another party?
MAY D ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH OUR NATION!
Do u know why GEJ has Abati, Maku, and Okupe?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by iykdon: 4:51am On Nov 03, 2012
buhari is never happy with this present govt.i dnt trust him,maybe he's the masterminder of these bloody sec.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2012
tommywise: CPC, U GUYS CAN NOT DECEIVE US. RUBBISH. LET D SO CALL BUHARI COME OUT AND SPEAK. HE BUHARI TOLD THIS COUNTRY THAT HE WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE......HE CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY EVEN IF I SLEEP.RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another vacuous statement from the shrine of Amadioha... Only in Amadioha world you hear this kind of statement even when all those arrested so far have only named PDP chieftains as their sponsors. The key guys arrested were also found hiding in PDP chieftains houses.

Let see the logic Amadioha is making here.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2012
taharqa:

You are frankly looking pathetic now @Demdem; it is not cowardly to admit a mistake, it is actually a sign of Strength.

We have "strong LINKS as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians" (which was what was actually QUOTED as the words of the President and what really matters) and even the newspaper's interpretation of that quote "strong evidence on the identity of those involved in the recurrent bomb attacks across the country" IS NOT THE SAME as "there is list of the sponsors of BH on the President's desk" (this was what you said).

There quoted statement of the President (the 1st statement) is an intelligent security-proof way of saying the govt was opening LINKS, though strong ones (and you obviously have no clue what this technical term mean in the Intelligence community) to those people INVOLVED in the violence (the words 'involved' is a smart way of been non-specific); NOW compare to your own interpretation of that same quote where you said there was a LIST (that is a word that connotes CERTAINTY which is completely different from the actual words used by the President 'links') and you also said that this 'list' contained the 'sponsors of BH' when the quote you were interpreting (or rather misinterpreting) used the term 'those people involved' (which could be mean BH terroists themselves, their sympthizers or their sponsors ie not specific- just as those people who understand security matters would do). Oh by the way, in another thread you added that this fathom 'list' of yours was on the desk of the president and that he was not doing anything about it cos he was BH himself. Can you see the train of thought and why you had to distort and misinterpret that quote to make your dubious point. This is what a propagandist (or one who engage in propaganda) does; and you were obviously not very smart about it .

To think that you have been been using this as argument many times about GEJ been part of BH cos he has their 'list' says a lot.

Again, it is easier to wake up a man who is asleep than a man who is pretending to be asleep. So, Demdem, dont waste your time on this slowpoke - he knows what is doing and of course the truth. The president said he has strong evidence on the IDENTITY of the people behind the attacks - it should follow then that the government now knows the people behind the attacks. Does it make any sense for the president of a country to announce to the whole world he now knows the identity of the people bombing the country without actually pinning the identity down to individuals and groups?

Anyway, my concern is not the PDP but the current attempt to bring the name of Buhari into this political experiment of PDP - it will fail and only those from Amadioha kingdom will belief this.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Jaideyone(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2012
executinal: We hear you sir. But kindly advice BUHARI to always come out and condemn BOKORAMS anytime they strike.
mumu he has done that several times. Have you been living under a rock?

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2012
CPC is just being proactive.... We know their plans... Why can't CPC face Boko Haram for mentioning or dragging Buhari"s name in this shiite? Why face federal gvt? CPC and Buhari!!! Political Fakers and criers... Mtcheew....
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Oyele: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2012
Polities issue in naija! Only GOD knwS what is exactly the true story.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by bigtt76(f): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2012
Hahahaha ...we have Boko Haram - The Government, Boko Haram - The Opposition and Boko Haram - The Faceless We wonder which one wants the sit-in with FG. As for GMB may be a little nudge from Boko Haram will wake up the truth about him and them ...#justsaying

berem: Na wa o! So there are 3 types of Boko haram? Which one wants to negotiate with the FG? And what happens to the other types of Boko haram? This movie is getting more interesting by the day walahi!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by nex(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2012
I do no like General Muhammadu Buhari simply for the first reason that he is, and will always be a dictator. The second reason being that he's ruled this nation as a despot in his youth, and is today, still grappling power with the youths. However, to fall for the PDP's ploy of painting Buhari as a sponsor of Boko Haram, that takes a special level of senility.

That letter explained, just like I've always said, that there is more than 1 Boko Haram:

1. Those fighting against Western Education being imposed on them, who were almost totally wiped out in 2009.
2. Those created by "disgruntled element who lost out in the PDP Presidential Primaries" (Atiku).
3. Those extremists you have been looking waiting for a movement to begin who a capitalizing on this opportunity that Atiku and his cohorts created.

Even the SSS has tried hard, but all their reports, and a couple of their arrests have pointed to the PDP. I'm sorry for anybody who believes this new ploy by the PDP, and I hope General Buhari, and also the Saudi government will wash their hands away from this most implicatory attempt to rope them into what they know not about.

It is most irresponsible for Reuben Abati to begin commending this extension of amnesty by Boko Haram to the Federal Government, when he has not given the intelligence agencies the time and space to confirm the authenticity of this representative as a member of Boko Haram, and also, identify which of the Boko Haram categories is being represented.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by lumeneng22: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2012
lumeneng22: The boko haram spokesman abu abdulazeez who mention buhari name is alive, why all these rubbish deffence from nisirelrufai?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by dzak(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2012
ejecycollins :
Yeye cpc ppl no b una man they give boko haram ppl money.na now una come say una man no they among ba angry lipsrsealed
psycopath embarassed
ejecycollins :
Yeye cpc ppl no b una man they give boko haram ppl money.na now una come say una man no they among ba angry lipsrsealed
psycopath
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by dzak(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2012
JaaizTech:

That is life for you o; the only man that has ever held the highest office in Nigeria in addition to a Gold mine (PTF) but remains untainted as regards corruption is the one Nigerians have made a villain. What has Buhari done He contested fiercely against GEJ!. The only crime I know of and that He is a Northerner (the main reason many hate him).
Shocking how people make themselves believe figments of their imagination. BUHARI is the Boko-Haram sponsor; yet they have not a single shred of evidence!!! and yet they believe it so much. Truly Shocking
Dont blame them, we are all humans, we have biases, prejudice and idiosyncracies undecided
JaaizTech:

Dont blame them, we are all humans, we have biases, prejudice and idiosyncracies
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Ninilowo(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2012
[quote author=leenu11]Has Hon Patrick Obahiagbon joined CPC? grin[/quote
.................u ve spoken (written) my mind
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by mbhs139(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2012
ballabriggs: Nigerians are not so bright.

If you believe Boko Haram really made that call then you also believe the silly tale of Kabiru Sokoto escaped and was re-arrested.

Look at the history of violence and tell me one that the politicians in power were not involved in. Jonathan knows what is going on. The same way the PDP Governors sponsored criminality and violence in the Niger-delta then is the same thing happening today.

Some say it was freedom fighting, I laugh. I know the genesis of Ateke Tom, Odili and Asari Dokubo. It was state sponsored criminality. The same thing happened when the same people sponsored violence in Onitsha in order to destabilize Peter Obi. The same thing played out in Oyo and Ekiti.

Was Henry Okah saying trash? Was Azazi speaking crap even though he was benefiting from the violence?

When they want it to stop, they will. Till then you all can keep f00ling yourselves.

I sincerely share your views. In my opinion, you are very right. You have just taken the words out of my mind. Exactly what I think
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by mbhs139(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2012

Keep your beliefs. Our arguments and points are already on the thread for any one to peruse

Demdem:

The truth is u are so full of ursef and ur kind is easily known. U voluntarily wasted time on ursef, talking crap by complicating the non complicated. Distort whatever to suit ur taste, it won't change the fact that the retardeen truly knows his brothers and sisters who are kingpins of evil boko.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by mbhs139(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2012
Demdem:

The bitter truth is either he accept the offer or reject the offer, haters, bigots and dumbs like Oxfool will still have something to say.

If he accepts, peeps will say of cos afterall we all have been saying he is their leader. they will listen to him
If he rejects, peeps are already saying all sorts here. check out their comments even here on this thread.

Left to me its his choice, and he has a right to it and no one can force him. If the govt feels he is among evil Boko sponsors, then arrest him and make him rot in jail. Why is that so difficult to do.

At the boldened
Exactly!!! Period!!!

Common Sense!!!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2012
Wadeoye:

Again, it is easier to wake up a man who is asleep than a man who is pretending to be asleep. So, Demdem, dont waste your time on this slowpoke - he knows what is doing and of course the truth. The president said he has strong evidence on the IDENTITY of the people behind the attacks - it should follow then that the government now knows the people behind the attacks. Does it make any sense for the president of a country to announce to the whole world he now knows the identity of the people bombing the country without actually pinning the identity down to individuals and groups?

Anyway, my concern is not the PDP but the current attempt to bring the name of Buhari into this political experiment of PDP - it will fail and only those from Amadioha kingdom will belief this.

You are a DUNCE. You may hv interpretd my earlier attempt to be civil with you as an attempt of bn too 'conciliatory'. This was d very words of d President according to the article @Demdem provided: '..we are having strong links on the people involvd in d violence' that can never be d same as: 'there is a list on the sponsors of the violence lying on my table'- those 2 statements are extremely diff. It didnt even say 'we know the links ', which would still not mean 'we have a list of the sponsor', the exact words was 'we are having strong links' ie we are having openings or leads on the people involvd (having links or openings or leads are technical terms usd in d Intelligence community that d person who wrote the President's speech dat day usd to convey progress been made to find out 'the people involvd' and it does not connote a certain term like a 'list of sponsors'). Similarly, the phrase: '..those people involvd' is not d same as '..sponsors of BH'; the 1st one uses a general term 'people involvd' which could mean the terroists themselves, Or their sympathizers, Or the sponsors, While the 2nd one talks specifically of the sponsors.

To even imagine that these two statements (the 1st d actual words of d President in the speech AND d 2nd @demdem's deliberate misinterpretation of the actual quote) are the same is frankly sill.y. @Demdem deliberately distortd d essence of that quote in order to give the impression that the President has a 'list of sponsors of BH on his desk' which he is not doing anything about cos he is BH himself; though he wasn't even as half-smart to realise that those experts who write the President's speech are way over his head. To keep trying to defend his (mis)interpretatn is deceitful and plainly stu.pid at dis point
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by rayofhope(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2012
[quote author=berem]Na wa o! So there are 3 types of Boko no long tin bro,we ar getin 2 d root of dis mata vry soon...God bless nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Monitors Nigerians’ Facebook, Twitter Accounts / Court Sacks Abdullahi Bello, Bars Him From Re-run / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.