Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (26058 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by franchizy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
We r not pools, PDP is cover up dats y they mension Buhari. To be plank as a muslim fatepul Buhari is not a Boko Haram sponsors, Allah wil espose all d PDP sponsor Very soon. Insha Allah
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
saymax: Come to think of it if by chance or mistake, Buhari happens to b a sponsor of dis "serial-killers", with the numba of enemies he has made politically, by now he wud hav been hung n nailed to a tree. Let us b reasonable.

You statement make a lot of sense but again, it is easier to wake up a man who is asleep than an man who pretends to be asleep. Those guys(Buhari haters) are only deceiving themsleves - it is human nature. And Amadioha, been evil, will block their hears.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by takedat(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ali Ndume gave Boko haram the phone number of the AGF in order to
influence the outcome of the Borno state governorship tribunal in favor of "PDP"
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
alaoeri:
So on point, few among those that really understand what happening in Nigeria. What's pains me most is Nigerians just comment about a issue without reasoning what's the outcome of those senators arrested linked with BH & the worst scenario is that they are all PDP bt ppl won't flash back rather blame Buhari. Am 100 % sure that the FG really know what's going on only time 'll tell.
Those 2 senators were ANPP until last yr; Ali Sheriff, d former governor of Borno who is at d centre of this as the guy who brought religious elements who would later be BH is still d Chairman board of trustees of ANPP. There are of course PDP membas as well as CPC apologists involvd, including religious and community leadas- what they all have in common is that they are NORTHERNERS. Most of these people and odas like them do not probably sponsor BH directly, there only hv gotten into contact in d past with elements that would become part of BH Or encouraging them indirectly by not doing anything cos they bliv they can gain politically from it- this is where a name like Buhari comes in. It is a conspiracy of silence by some northern leadas and people, with only a few of them supporting a small core islamic group directly
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
size38: Pls, this is too diversionary and childish coming from CPC. Boko Haram wants the leader of their party to negotiate wit the govt on their behalf, and they are busy talking rubbish. This shows that Buhari has been behind Boko haram.

Amadioha will strike all BH sponsors...
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by mike404(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wadeoye:

Where is your village? How did you manage to get internet access? Wow! Interesting to know that electricity and internet connectivity has even treached villages in Nigeria - GEJ's transformation is on course.
You are very stewpid for defending a blood sucking vamp like PROPHET BUHARI. EDIOT
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by mike404(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
My pipo e good as wind take blow, @least we don see buhari nyarsh cheesy
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Buhari has been named by Boko Haram to be their negotiator. What a confirmation to earlier rumors. Buhari ? A presidential Candidate ? I guess someone's career just died.

Hi All, is any animal missing from any of the Nigerian zoos? We have one here. If you are looking for one, come with you ID and other documents to show you are the true owner of this animal.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by ganye1: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
mr_prince: can Buhari come out clean in public to swear before Amadioha that he has no connection with blood sucking bokoharam? This men were the same people that promised to make Jonathan's government ungovernable! I wonder why the likes of Keita, Buhari, Atiku and Ciroma has not been investigated and possibly prosecute them for making such utterance! And really, they succeeded in distabilizing his government. Its a shame we have a COWARD as a sitting president who lacks the political will to step on toes.
1. Buhari would never swear by Amadiora because he is a Muslim.
2. If the govt has anything that links Buhari and other it is the duty of the govt to arrest and prosecute them.
3. The govt and its apologist cannot shift the impotence and incompetence of the govt on others.
4. The govt itself knows that it cannot arrest and prosecute them when they are innocent. I dare the govt to arrest them if they have anything on them.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by pheesayor(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
some people here are "fools", permit that word please
lynton: I have always known that PDP can do anything to rubbish the image of their opponent. Currently identified sponsors of Boro Haram are all members of the ruling party PDP. They can never fool me. Gen. Buhari is one man I respect so much. PDP should know that Nigerians are fools.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by pheesayor(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
ganye1:
2. If the govt has anything that links Buhari and other it is the duty of the govt to arrest and prosecute them.
3. The govt and its apologist cannot shift the impotence and incompetence of the govt on others.
4. The govt itself knows that it cannot arrest and prosecute them when they are innocent. I dare the govt to arrest them if they have anything on them.

+10000000000000000
I dare them too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by hardbody: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
I will respond to all of these brouhaha when i have consulted with my Thesarus to decipher the real issue being clandestinely hidden in the quagmire of these highly convoluted and unilaterally decimated untruths which have been deliberately contorted to hoodwink the unwary.

Shebi una think say na only una sabi english....
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
ganye1:

Good reasoning - I doubt if any Amadioha-controlled mind will understand this.

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by COOLDUN: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
I am not in support of Buhari or anyone else, but with what I have read and heard since the rising up of this Boko Haram issue, I would say that most Nigerians criticize Buhari for just hatred sake. Let us reason like people with brain and not water in our heads, at least we have heard of many caught members of the Boko Haram, both escaped and recaptured ones, their confessions , but yet to hear about their implicated sponsors, the ones we managed to hear are freely moving round the country with shoulders high. Recently vice president single handedly released one Zakari Biu, who was arrested in connection with the terrorist issues, with a story that there was a gun battle between and security personnel before he was arrested.

Mr. President himself had openly confessed of having these Boko Haram members in all the arms of governments and military in Nigeria. Majority of the exposed sponsors are PDP members, those who swore to make the country un governable for the sitting President are mostly PDP members.

The states where this deadly terrorist group base are mostly PDP states.Also the former chief security Adviser to the federal government Gen Owoye Azazi, confessed that Boko Haram is from the ruling PDP , within few days he was sacked, I have been waiting for the Nigeria people to react towards the true confession of these two people , but all what I hear is that the Boko Haram is sponsored by Buhari, Tinunbu, El Rufai,Ribadu, and all the politicians in the opposition parties in the country, while the people who occupies and occupied very vital offices has openly told Nigerians what we supposed to act on. Leave the people who deny their involvement on Boko Haram and face the people who accepted of having them or associating with them.

Nigerians the only two bodies that will be held responsible is GEJ, and PDP party. Who are the people being implicated by the captured Boko Haram chieftains and foot soldiers? Or was it only Buhari that was implicated? Where are the names of the other implicated ones? At least from there we can be able to know if the former CSA and Mr. President are right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by perfectsoft: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Adeks(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
@Wadeoye You seriously need to keep ur emotions in check. When has d statement i quoted led to something that'll make u hull insults @me? shocked shocked shocked It seems u don't understand English language. But i'm nt in d mood to teach u, so i'll just assume you don't exist. U insulted somebody else of not knowing how to type in English, but please, when did we start spelling 'STRIKE' as 'STRICK'? Hypocrite!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by dridowu: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
taharqa: The 2 bases of BH, Borno and Yobe have been ANPP since 1999 and still are. Try again with anoda propaganda, just this time try to be a little 'original'
thanks for the correction but still yet PDP have case to answer concerning BOKO HARAm
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
COOLDUN:
Nigerians the only two bodies that will be held responsible is GEJ, and PDP party. Who are the people being implicated by the captured Boko Haram chieftains and foot soldiers? Or was it only Buhari that was implicated? Where are the names of the other implicated ones? At least from there we can be able to know if the former CSA and Mr. President are right or wrong.

Isnt it funny that FG has not even said anything yet and CPC is releasing a rejoinder. They are releasing a rejoinder to Boko Haram video release when no one has accused them of anything or threatened to arrest anyone. What is that statement again about a clear conscience?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
dridowu: thanks for the correction but still yet PDP have case to answer concerning BOKO HARAm

You have been caught pants down and you are still talking nonsense. smh
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Adeks(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
perfectsoft: Am I missing something here?

From the video and news reports, it is the Boko Haram leader that mentioned Buhari's name not FG. What am I missing here please?
This is exactly what i'm saying. No one has since come out to say Buhari is their sponsor. I thought they just chose an elder statesman who they believe would be truthful to his words. #SoWhyAllTheFuss?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by garrigangster: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

ATTENTION!!! MISSING PERSON!!!

NAME: DEMDEM ALIAS MACLTUNJI

LAST SEEN WHEN BH WERE MAKING PRESS CONFERENCE.

CONTACT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION IF SEEN.

WARNING: DANGEROUS, COULD BE ARMED
DemDem aka RETARDEEN.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Adeks: @Wadeoye You seriously need to keep ur emotions in check. When has d statement i quoted led to something that'll make u hull insults @me? shocked shocked shocked It seems u don't understand English language. But i'm nt in d mood to teach u, so i'll just assume you don't exist. U insulted somebody else of not knowing how to type in English, but please, when did we start spelling 'STRIKE' as 'STRICK'? Hypocrite!

Sorry my brother for the insult - when people lose objectivity in their reasoning and susbsequent actions, it makes other people lose their objectivity as well. Now tell me, what are your thoughts? I have removed "naive" from the question. And sorry for writing "strike instead of strick" but at least, you know what I wanted to write - it happens especially when you are busy processing the logic is some posts.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Adeks(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wadeoye:
You statement make a lot of sense but again, it is easier to wake up a man who is asleep than an man who pretends to be asleep. Those guys(Buhari haters) are only deceiving themsleves - it is human nature. And Amadioha, been evil, will block their hears.
grin grin grin I dey laff ooo
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by takedat(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
PDP is a nest of Killers- Wole Soyinka
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Adeks: This is exactly what i'm saying. No one has since come out to say Buhari is their sponsor. I thought they just chose an elder statesman who they believe would be truthful to his words. #SoWhyAllTheFuss?

The fuse is coming from CPC now. Have the FG said anything? You should direct your question to Buhari supporters
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: PDP is a nest of Killers- Wole Soyinka

what does that mean exactly?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Adeks: This is exactly what i'm saying. No one has since come out to say Buhari is their sponsor. I thought they just chose an elder statesman who they believe would be truthful to his words. #SoWhyAllTheFuss?

The same way the arrested Boko Haram members named Buhari as their sponsor? I also forgot that Kabiru Sokoto was found in Buhari's house and it was Buhari that asked the police to release the guy? Yes, Ndume is a member of CPC and he has a close tie with Buhari.

Am I making sense?

Man, PDP/Gov should tell us who the BH caller is - another PDP member? You can imagine the speed at which PDP gov announced the acceptance of the offer as if they were waiting for it. No need to even consult wuth security adviser... Interesting.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
PDP = EVIL BOKO = PDP - AZAZI.

Demdem:

In addition to this, even the Killer (PDP) party chairman speaks on behalf of Evil Boko.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-fighting-for-justice-tukur/
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
dapachez: I guess you were in pluto when boko haram started and whed during Yaradua's regiem when their leaders were killed. Do get your facts right before posting on public forums please. Buhari has condemed their attacks on several occasions google is your friend. That aside I don't know why all these retired top generals can't subdue or look for ways to curb or totally eliminate this boko scrouge just the way yaradua used jonathan as vice president to tame the millitants in the niger delta. Guess its a monster that they can't control anymore. So go nack to your post after you visit google and edit. Do have a lovely weekend
Which condemnations are you talking about. The few condemnations that Buhari hv releasd against d activities of BH gives the impression of statements made so that 'they will not say I didnt make any statement'. This was exactly what Buhari and CPC did during d post-election crisis; he only came out to openly condemn the violence and calm his supporters only afta much pressure was placed on him, including threats from international powers, before then hd kept mute even while hundreds of Nigerians where bn killd by his supporters (by d way, d CPC Now claim dat dat violence was perpetuatd by d PDP- imagine that). This was a height of IRRESPONSIBILITY, and I was so disgustd by it that they lost my support even though i had supportd Buhari during d election... When we say that some northern leadas (whether they are in PDP, CPC, ANPP etc Or not even in any party) support d BH INSURGENCY, it is not that they support them directly (Buhari almost certainly does not) but that they hv virtuali abandond efforts by d govt to destroy d sect- this is a deliberate indirect support. Crisis anywherd cant be solvd except d Elites lead d process, you hv just given a very good eg- the Niger Delta crisis. It was the Niger Delta elites who actuali ended that crisis by supporting at that time d leadaship of Yar'adua. Yar'adua himself knew little of what was happening, infact it was GEJ as you also said, that went to d creek to do d real job with those boys- if the ND elites didnt cooperate, that crisis wud still be with us today. When last did you see most northern elites do d same? The northern govs only set up a committee on BH 3 months ago, while d Borno Elders Council has bn 'fighting' JTF since they startd operatn much more than they hv 'fought' BH itself... Plz give me a break!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Do people not remember how FG used Boko Haram to disrupt the fuel protests?

Was it a coincidence that BH started making a lot of noise during the time of the protests and when the fuel protestors in Kano persisted they chose Kano to start releasing thier bombs until fuel protests were all but forgotten.

PDP = Boko Haram
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by omenka(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
It realy disgusts me how shallow minded nigerians could be somtimes. I dispise boko haram and evrything they stand for, but it is a well known practice around the world that when a rogue group seeks negotiation with established authority they do so thruogh folks whom they feel they could trust. Those folks realy musnt necesarily share their sentiments, or have any links with them.
When the niger delta militants sought to negotiate with the govt, a move that altimately saw to the birth of the amnesty program, they called on some 'imminent' nigerians to negotiate on their behalf. Such nigerians included our very own nobel laureate, prof Wole Soyinka, and I never heard anyone raise any eyebrow of suspecion that the gentleman was/is a militant, neither was same said of any of the members of the negotiation team.
We should as much as we can try to be objective in our arguements. The haters of Buhari I know wld stop at nothing to make sure the man never smells Aso Villa cos they know soon as he does, kirikiri wld be their next abode. And remember, it is up to him whether or not to take their offer of representing them in the negotiations, that's if it would even see the light of day.
PDP and not Buhari, is the bane of this nation. Their leaders have said that much just as sited in the press release.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wadeoye:

The same way the arrested Boko Haram members named Buhari as their sponsor? I also forgot that Kabiru Sokoto was found in Buhari's house and it was Buhari that asked the police to release the guy? Yes, Ndume is a member of CPC and he has a close tie with Buhari.

Am I making sense?

Man, PDP/Gov should tell us who the BH caller is - another PDP member? You can imagine the speed at which PDP gov announced the acceptance of the offer as if they were waiting for it. No need to even consult wuth security adviser... Interesting.

You are not making sense. boko aram annouced Buhari's name, not PDP. Did you not read the news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.