Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (26049 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by mexxyg: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dis country is in a big shit,i suspected dis man called Buhari
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by creserve: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
ballabriggs: Nigerians are not so bright.

If you believe Boko Haram really made that call then you also believe the silly tale of Kabiru Sokoto escaped and was re-arrested.

Look at the history of violence and tell me one that the politicians in power were not involved in. Jonathan knows what is going on. The same way the PDP Governors sponsored criminality and violence in the Niger-delta then is the same thing happening today.

Some say it was freedom fighting, I laugh. I know the genesis of Ateke Tom, Odili and Asari Dokubo. It was state sponsored criminality. The same thing happened when the same people sponsored violence in Onitsha in order to destabilize Peter Obi. The same thing played out in Oyo and Ekiti.

Was Henry Okah saying trash? Was Azazi speaking crap even though he was benefiting from the violence

creserve:
I totally agree with you,Many Nigerians are dunce and that is why we can never get it right.With all the problems and hardship facing our dear country ochestrated by the ruling party.Some fools are still heaping the blame on Buhari! It is apparent from the comments on this tread that many cannot see beyond their noses!It is such a pity that we still live in a fools paradise,castgating those that have genuine love for the poor masses without any RATIONAL basis! Anyway,lets go on fooling ourselves...

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Paulmystery: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
Not only that d young man isnt communicating, he failed to address d merit of wat he defends. Now, what has buhari said since boko haram insurgence? When did this terrorist issue got over heated? EYES OPEN, COUNTRY MAN!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Paulmystery: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Paulmystery: Not only that d young man isnt communicating, he failed to address d merit of wat he defends. Now, what has buhari said since boko haram insurgence? When did this terrorist issue got over heated? EYES OPEN, COUNTRY MAN!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
[b][/b]
taharqa: Let me just advice you my frnd: am not like those persons you can make silly claims for and go scot free, k? If you try to distort anything, you will be crushd... Read that comment again and see in which context i said SOME northern elites were 'supporting' d insurgency (i also made an extensive comment on pg4 where i contrastd dis crisis and dat of d ND and the rxtn of d elites of both regions)...... By d way, only 3 names hv been definitely linkd as suspects to BH- Sheriff, Ndume and Zanna. The 1st was a 2 -time ANPP gov who is d current chairman of their board of trustees, while the oda 2 are PDP membas who were in ANPP as at last yr. The 3 of dem are from Borno and are northern politicians; you do the maths

Can you please go back to that post and remove that threat?

"am not like those persons you can make silly claims for and go scot free, k? If you try to distort anything, you will be crushd..."
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: Zanna and Ndume left ANPP for PDP cos there were sure that PDP will serve as a cover for their nefarious activities. Modu Sherrif does not have immunity but he is a free man today cos he has good rapport with GEJ.
Taharqa the way you are going about defending PDP on this matter only show GEJ as a weakling. You say Thievenubu is corrupt meanwhile GEJ who has vowed to tackle corruption cannot arrest him, Buhari is a supporter of BH but this same GEJ that vowed to tackle insecurity cannot arrest him.
Abeg as far as am concerned PDP is Boko Haram

Jesus! @take dat, am not defending PDP (why the hell would i defend d PDP? I didnt support GEJ in d last electn cos of PDP). You are not getting my argument- this is not about PARTY politics, it is about REGIONAL politics and power. Some northern elites conduct (or 'non-conduct' really) hv contributd to the continuatn of this crisis; some of them are certainly in PDP, others in the odas parties while odas are not even in any party- parties itself really doesnt mata cos Nigerian politicians hv NO alliance to parties but to Access to Power, anything that helps them to get it is what is important at that time. And as i hv said previously these support by some northern elites to d insurgency is MOSTLY indirect (ie not doing anything to stop it), dats why d security agencies hv not got anything direct on them, and witout a level of evidence of involvement not much arresting can be done.

Just on d side, i hv never said Tinubu was corrupt (i suspect so since he is a Nigerian politician and sm things associatd with him- but i cant say it directly cos am not sure); wot i bliv you are confusing is that i bring him in when i talk about corruptn and d judiciary. That is cos he has bn taken to court for more than 2yrs and his case hv not movd much even though he is a high-profile opponent of govt precisely cos our slow judicial process makes the 'war against corruptn' very slow. So i usually use his eg wheneva i intend to argue for the appointment of Special Judges for Corruption cases by d CJN- which is d most realistic way of speeding up corruption cases and fighting corruptn faster. Never meant he was corrupt; and as you can see GEJ has 'taken' him to court a long time ago
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by talk2me006(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
executinal: We hear you sir. But kindly advice BUHARI to always come out and condemn BOKORAMS anytime they strike.
where are u when he advices fg to empower police against bh.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Wadeoye(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
talk2me006:
where are u when he advices fg to empower police against bh.

He was away in the village... was there for a long time...
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wadeoye: [b][/b]

Can you please go back to that post and remove that threat?

"am not like those persons you can make silly claims for and go scot free, k? If you try to distort anything, you will be crushd..."
okay i hv lookd at it again and it isnt nice, so i wud do some....d word was only meant in d context of a debate but i wud withdraw it forthwith
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by NosaHenry(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
No wonder CPC cannot win national election, when you have Engr as publicity secretary that virtually is not communicating. Communication is about people getting your point. Is Buhari in or not? The unnecessary grammars did not say.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by adultebony(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
So what exactly is the meaning of this BS you are vomiting Mr. Fashakin? That Buhari has no link with or influence over Boko Haram? Rubbish. The noose is closing up around the necks of your foot soldiers bera come to their rescue. All the sponsors, collaborators, sympathisers, cronies, friends, patron, allies of Boko Haram shall never know peace. God will feed them with their own flesh and they shall be drunk with their own blood.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
taharqa: Why do u just spit nonsense and deliberately distort info most times @Demdem? Aren't you ashamd of yrself at times?

Actually, u should be the one to cover ur face in shame. What makes ur own interpretation to what Azazi said superior to mine. Are u nuts? Kindly shut ur trap and get lost if u have nothing to say. Interpret it to whatever u feel like, thats ur cup of tea. afterall, Billygoat has been misusing his brain on this thread and u have not even dem it fit to correct him for once. what an hypocrite.
Nonsense.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
By the time this story fades what will you all have gained from all this insults.

This is the product of freedom of speech , a bunch of nitwits fighting over something which they dont get to say the last word.

Just imagine shouting Buhari is BH Or whatever and whether he is or not at the end of the day no matter how he replies to this there is nothing the FG can do to him talkless of you bunch of deluded blind tribalistic south a** nitwits.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
taharqa: So saying that govt has ' strong links as to those perpetuating d violence' now equals govt has ' a LIST of d sponsors of BH'? My God! Do you hv any clue what 'links' mean in the Intelligence terminology? And you hv bn repeating this claim of a 'list' on the 'desk of the president' like foreva and bn using it to make arguments. Once again, do you not get ashamd of distorting info and using propaganda to make points? GOSH!!

iddiot, did u even read the full article at all? Dumb let me bring out another extract for ur lazy arsse:

The Federal Government has sensationally disclosed that it now has strong evidence on the identity of those involved in the recurrent bomb attacks across the country. Following this, President Goodluck Jonathan has given an express order to security agencies to go after these terrorists and their sponsors, staing that they were testing his resolve to deal decisively with them.

i wont be surprised if this doesnt still make sense to u also. Again, its left for u to interpret it to suit ur taste. Thats ur cup of tea. I doubt if u ever think such even exist.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: Zanna and Ndume left ANPP for PDP cos there were sure that PDP will serve as a cover for their nefarious activities. Modu Sherrif does not have immunity but he is a free man today cos he has good rapport with GEJ.
Taharqa the way you are going about defending PDP on this matter only show GEJ as a weakling. You say Thievenubu is corrupt meanwhile GEJ who has vowed to tackle corruption cannot arrest him, Buhari is a supporter of BH but this same GEJ that vowed to tackle insecurity cannot arrest him.
Abeg as far as am concerned PDP is Boko Haram

End of story, if Buhari is found wanting, jail him. why is that difficult for the retardeen to do? And yet the Retardeen arsee suckers will be talking trash here.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
thelastPope:

I have told you that you need adult education. You are very very dull. How is strong links the same thing as a list of people who are BH? You never cease to amaze!

Dumb, did u read the whole article? again u are just following tarqa's comments because u simply lack the capacity to think on ur own.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: @ Taharqa, are you going to deny that Ali Ndume didn't say to the SSS that Vice President Namadi Sambo who also occupies the post of the Deputy National Leader of PDP was aware of his dealings with BH
?
It is only a PDP killer govt that will allow a suspected boko haram sponsor responsible for thousands of death to travel out of Nigeria and still sit in the senate
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by GentleNaaz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Una no dy c am, BokoHARam; BuHARi. I ffffeeeaaaarrrrrr... Ooooo....
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by tommywise: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
CPC, U GUYS CAN NOT DECEIVE US. RUBBISH. LET D SO CALL BUHARI COME OUT AND SPEAK. HE BUHARI TOLD THIS COUNTRY THAT HE WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE......HE CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY EVEN IF I SLEEP.RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
tommywise: CPC, U GUYS CAN NOT DECEIVE US. RUBBISH. LET D SO CALL BUHARI COME OUT AND SPEAK. HE BUHARI TOLD THIS COUNTRY THAT HE WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE......HE CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY EVEN IF I SLEEP.RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another dumb comment that simply cant be substantiated. Abegii commot. u will nevr see tarqa tackling obvious lies like this. Nonsense.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
I can bet with my G55 AMG, Buhari, the negotiator of BoKo Boyz will never be President of Nigeria. He is a BoKo HARamist.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by ganye1: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
pheesayor: [size=16pt]correct me if I'm wrong, the statement naming Buhari was in English and BH always communicate in Hausa language[/size]
Their bigotry cannot allow them to discern such details.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by nagoma(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: I can bet with my G55 AMG, Buhari, the negotiator of BoKo Boyz will never be President of Nigeria. He is a BoKo HARamist.

Buhari once headed this country and Nigerians held their heads high. My PaPa and especially your Papa will never reach near him in greatness.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by wysenas(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Its unfortunate that many of us dont undstand Nigerian politics.Nigerian is a difficult country.no political professor can undstand Nigerian politics.this is d only country where an election result is ready b4 d voting on election day.everybody should becareful with yur accusatn becos knows best.THOU SHALL JUDGE OTHERS.time will tell.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Osrachingy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Stil tryin to get a dictionary to get d meanin of all dos God damn big grammers!!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by takedat(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
The day before yesterday it was an orchestrated attempt at smearing the wife of an ACN governor by PDP through a Faceless Blogger. Yesterday was for a Faceless Caller claiming to be BH and naming Buhari as their mediator cos PDP wants to slander him. God will surely expose their satanic plot
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
nagoma:

Buhari once headed this country and Nigerians held their heads high. My PaPa and especially your Papa will never reach near him in greatness.

Actually Buhari was the beginning of Nigeria's woes. If he had not terminated our democracy out of his stup1d ambition, we would be a different country right now. We would have gone through the teeting stages of democracy back in the late 80s and 90s. Buhari has been like a curse to Nigeria. Sad!

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by thelastPope(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: The day before yesterday it was an orchestrated attempt at smearing the wife of an ACN governor by PDP through a Faceless Blogger. Yesterday was for a Faceless Caller claiming to be BH and naming Buhari as their mediator cos PDP wants to slander him. God will surely expose their satanic plot

What a weak attempt at distraction! Very very weak!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by takedat(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
thelastPope:

What a weak attempt at distraction! Very very weak!
Isn't that the plan of PDP? To get Nigerians distracted from their 13 years of inefficiency. Unlike you I still hope for the best for GEJ but he should shame his critics by naming the sponsors of BH in PDP
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

The Federal Government has sensationally disclosed that it now has strong evidence on the identity of those involved in the recurrent bomb attacks across the country. Following this, President Goodluck Jonathan has given an express order to security agencies to go after these terrorists and their sponsors, staing that they were testing his resolve to deal decisively with them.

You are frankly looking pathetic now @Demdem; it is not cowardly to admit a mistake, it is actually a sign of Strength.

We have "strong LINKS as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians" (which was what was actually QUOTED as the words of the President and what really matters) and even the newspaper's interpretation of that quote "strong evidence on the identity of those involved in the recurrent bomb attacks across the country" IS NOT THE SAME as "there is list of the sponsors of BH on the President's desk" (this was what you said).

There quoted statement of the President (the 1st statement) is an intelligent security-proof way of saying the govt was opening LINKS, though strong ones (and you obviously have no clue what this technical term mean in the Intelligence community) to those people INVOLVED in the violence (the words 'involved' is a smart way of been non-specific); NOW compare to your own interpretation of that same quote where you said there was a LIST (that is a word that connotes CERTAINTY which is completely different from the actual words used by the President 'links') and you also said that this 'list' contained the 'sponsors of BH' when the quote you were interpreting (or rather misinterpreting) used the term 'those people involved' (which could be mean BH terroists themselves, their sympthizers or their sponsors ie not specific- just as those people who understand security matters would do). Oh by the way, in another thread you added that this fathom 'list' of yours was on the desk of the president and that he was not doing anything about it cos he was BH himself. Can you see the train of thought and why you had to distort and misinterpret that quote to make your dubious point. This is what a propagandist (or one who engage in propaganda) does; and you were obviously not very smart about it .

To think that you have been been using this as argument many times about GEJ been part of BH cos he has their 'list' says a lot.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by taharqa: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: The day before yesterday it was an orchestrated attempt at smearing the wife of an ACN governor by PDP through a Faceless Blogger. Yesterday was for a Faceless Caller claiming to be BH and naming Buhari as their mediator cos PDP wants to slander him. God will surely expose their satanic plot

Guy, Propaganda is now been used by virtually every interest in Nigeria now, it is very unfortunate but it is the truth and that's way I dont just believe any 'news' or 'opinions' from a Nigerian 'source' or about Nigeria except I put it to some form of verification. To make it look like it is only PDP is deceitful plz; ACN itself is unparalleled in the use of such (one of the reasons why am presently getting cold towards them). What a few of us need to do is to continue to hold every body (interest) to their own information and insist that the right info been stay in the public place. We may also hope that people would quit been lazy and check-out info themselves.

Cos as you said, cos BH suggested Buhari as a mediator does not mean that he is a 'sponsor' of the group. I personally have my problem with Buhari which I have stated in another comment (ie acting Irresponsibly just like some northern elites by doing almost nothing) but the statement from BH does not mean that he is a sponsor at all; it also does not exonerate him of course.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Let the government of this country bring Buhari to book if they have any evidence against him. I want to believe this is just a propaganda to smear the name of Buhari, if there is/are evidence/s against him he should have been brought to book, afterall he has no immunity like the president. Let them come out with facts about his involvements in Boko Haram. If there is none they should stop fooling themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.