Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,241 members, 7,846,135 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? (2748 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by timifakay(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila: yes we virgins rule!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley

onila:

There is CTL, DSTV-cable, silverbed where you can watch nice shows.. NIGERIA IS NOT A VILLAGE!

once travelled to obudu cattle ranch with my boyrfriend-it was awesome smiley
which of the above posts is a lie?
undecided
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

silverbed is was one of the few Nigerian channels that have TV shows..if u cant find any shows on NTA, u can find them on silverbed

thats y i mentioned silver bed bcus sexkills does not have DSTV tongue

What the fûck is "silver bed"?
Onila are you well?
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Muki, as you can see, I did not type this
everyone can tell ur secret in this case then
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by ayobase(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Onila are you well?
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
timifakay:

undecided
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Onila are you well?

Its a Nigerian TV channel
ben bruce channel

DUMB FUC-K!
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

Its a Nigerian TV channel
ben bruce channel

DUMB FUC-K!
How can I be the dumb fûck? You the idîot spelling "SILVERBIRD" as "SILVER BED".
Now who is the idîot
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
How can I be the dumb fûck? You the idîot spelling "SILVERBIRD" as "SILVER BED".
Now who is the idîot

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE

STAY IN YOUR LANE
, NIGGA!
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE

STAY IN YOUR LANE
, NIGGA!
The difference is that you are retärted. You are the one who don't know what you are chatting and yet you keep displaying your ignorance up here fôol
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by abiL(f): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
The difference is that you are retärted. You are the one who don't know what you are chatting and yet you keep displaying your ignorance up here fôol

Meow!!
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
I can't stand idîots
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by chronique(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
timifakay:

undecided

Both! This chick sounds local. Her idea of romance is weird. Imagine ur car bumping up & down inside pot holes & making u uncomfortable? To her it feels romantic... After,she'd say she's from a rich family... Probably the first rich man's child that loves pot holes...lol
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
~vicky~:

he must o by fire by force cheesy, o pain no gain
hahahaha!...'no pain'? Seems u two hav gone thru a lot togeda.btw,i pray he does to prevent hell 4rm letting loose.and if he doesn't,do the proposing
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by cdamsel(f): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
Scrubing his toilet angry,abeg wetin dey happen here
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
~vicky~:

he must o by fire by force cheesy, o pain no gain
hahahaha!...'no pain'? Seems u two hav gone thru a lot togeda.btw,i pray he does to prevent hell 4rm letting loose.and if he doesn't,do the proposing urself
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
binger: hahahaha!...'no pain'? Seems u two hav gone thru a lot togeda.btw,i pray he does to prevent hell 4rm letting loose.and if he doesn't,do the proposing
yes we have come a long way!
are you telling me to do the proposing shocked never!!! it doesn't speak well if i do dat, but i ve this feeling that he would one of these days, he just waiting for me to get prepared!
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
cdamsel: Scrubing his toilet angry,abeg wetin dey happen here
hmmm
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by cdamsel(f): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
hmmm
summarize abeg kiss
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
chronique:

Both! This chick sounds local. Her idea of romance is weird. Imagine ur car bumping up & down inside pot holes & making u uncomfortable? To her it feels romantic... After,she'd say she's from a rich family... Probably the first rich man's child that loves pot holes...lol

dumb nigga! me and local cant be in the same sentence angry

I am obviously more posh and richer than you

u shld know the pot holes stuff is a joke

being rich dooes not mean u can avoid pot holes in Nigeria. .thats shows the bad state of Naija roads

the rich also get affected
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
~vicky~:

yes we have come a long way!
are you telling me to do the proposing shocked never!!! it doesn't speak well if i do dat, but i ve this feeling that he would one of these days, he just waiting for me to get prepared!
hmm...that means the ball is at ur court,get prepared and he will propose
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by jessyfier(f): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
dBard:

wit dat profile pic?Not surprised undecided
ahahahahha
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

dumb nigga! me and local cant be in the same sentence angry

I am obviously more posh and richer than you

u shld know the pot holes stuff is a joke

being rich dooes not mean u can avoid pot holes in Nigeria. .thats shows the bad state of Naija roads

the rich also get affected
The stupîdity behind this post is mind blowing
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
The stupîdity behind this post is mind blowing

fuc-k off!
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

fuc-k off!
Retärd
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lol. Onila will not kill me.
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Beync(f): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
these two lovers are at it again
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Retärd

y cant u just leave am alone undecided as-shole
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

y cant u just leave am alone undecided as-shole
Cos I can't believe an human being can be so retärded
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cos I can't believe an human being can be so retärded

this is a faceless forum, I can play around when I want 2
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Another mynd/onila love story?
Its that time of the year already?
undecided undecided
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

this is a faceless forum, I can play around when I want 2
It is bad reputation babe. Try to be serious once
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
hornipipe: Another mynd/onila love story?
Its that time of the year already?
undecided undecided
Go sit on your thumb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!! / Guys!!! What Are Your Expections When Receiving A Female Visitor / Help! I Am In Love With My Blood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.