Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? (2749 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Go sit on your thumb
is that your hobby ?
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by onila(f): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is bad reputation babe. Try to be serious once

but y shld i csre whats pple think on NL undecided

besides am gonna see a shrink on monday tho smiley
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
That's good.
onila:

besides am gonna see a shrink on monday tho smiley
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by ayobase(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
Onila bebe....no mind the bad belles jare.
U people just derailed this sweet thread....for why?
Mynd, wetin Onila do u na?
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Beync(f): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2012
I don't know o, d last time I checked, there is no award for good reputation here.

Mnd one thin u should know, onila is not giving it to you.

TEAM V*RGIN.
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2012
Beync: I don't know o, d last time I checked, there is no award for good reputation here.

Mnd one thin u should know, onila is not giving it to you.

TEAM V*RGIN.
And when did I ask for it? Or you are just bent on being noticed
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Beync(f): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
And when did I ask for it? Or you are just bent on being noticed
@ least u've noticed
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Lurve(f): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2012
candle light dinner and watching a movie alone @ homecandle light dinner and watching a movie alone @ homecandle light dinner and watching a movie alone @ home
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2012
Beync: @ least u've noticed
Great. Now crawl back into your hole
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by Beync(f): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Great. Now crawl back into your hole
from which side of ur bed did u wake dis morning?
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by bisi16(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2012
~vicky~:
am looking forward to when he would propose marriage to moi grin
Longest thng!.. smiley
Re: What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? by ITbomb(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2012
onila: going to the cinema, watching a tv show together or a road trip smiley
I was thinking of something like ' looking forward to be disvirgined '
#ANTINATURE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said Yes!!! To Me / Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing / Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.