Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,614 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (38831 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria Army Is Developing Aviation Unit / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Angel778(f): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2012
1/2adder:
All these ethnic verbage is depictive of a depraved mentality. Guys, wake up The world has moved on! We need each other. When it comes down to it, it will just be me and you-2 human beings- not our tribes, trying to help ourselves. Please...
no, we dnt need each other. I keep prayng dat d ibo agitation 4 biafra republic shld be granted and let them al move to their new biafra country then we wil see 4 hw long they wil survive!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by deolumike(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=Youngzedd]They are preparing for war.
So they want to use the Igbos and Hausa to attack Iran, dem they crazy.

Na we deserve to die in conflict zone and their men will be in command as in (Oga and boi boi)

No wonder their women are duped by some 9ja niggaz on daily basis about marriage things.

Blacks wise pass whites.

But wait ooo...
Why Yoruba no follow the league?
Na ONE Nigeria naa..
They should modify their speech as soon as possible.

Na now I knew what happened.

They want action not talking in the battle field, because they no say people go run when the deal will become tough.
No wonder....

[b][color=red]Hmm you haven't seen anything yet, this thread will pass 9 pages. This war is for the mouth only, no weapon.

Just watch and see Nairalanders in action. Are you a prophet. Page don pass 10 sef
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Angel778(f): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
icon aus: The bottom line is that Us does not trust yorubas in US army because of the nature of yorubas in terms of cowardice, bethrayal , saboatge and lack of stamina.
føol u that are trusted wth ur drug trafficking, human eater and kidnapng tribe, who is stopng u frm dyng as a u.s army. Of course, d insecurity in d country wil be lessen. Opönu omo irankiran. Atoko wa baleje. Awon omo ale ti oni oriki.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by shezy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
M-16:

oooooooowooooooooooooooooowooo ,omo ha ha ha ha .
you wish if I'm IN ORUBA LAND KE ,KORIDAFUE , O.P.C LOMAPA OLOSHI KOBO KOBO ,WA GBA SORO , I will hate the day i dream oruba barren land .keep wishing noting wrong in wishful thinking . who is yoruba land ?you mean ijebu-ode or ibadan ? which portrait you wanna draw me in oshogbo ,surulere . YORUBAS ARE REAL ARROGANT and deluded .
arrogant ppl see those who see or takes them as sheet and deluded being arrogant too but arrogancy get master and that is why a yoruba wil never accept dis form of slavery.barren land! Maybe u mean to type another word.not yoruba land full of milk and honey.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by pinkkystel(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Babaken: . You talk like som1 that flush his sense for toilet.
grin
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by pinkkystel(f): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Yomieluv:
Don't know why it shouldn't be:

Fool! Fooler!! Hausas!!!

Greedy!greedier!!igbos!!!

English will be easier to comprehend this way.

You are a very big fool for saying that
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by thoth: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
cap28:

I always enjoy reading your analysis because you are always spot on. Its a shame that very few nairalanders reason like you.

do you think the americans will deploy some nigerians to fight in iran or is this recruitment exercise solely in respect of the coming balkanisation of nigeria?

Anybody that is recruited on the basis of knowledge of a certain language serves where that language is spoken, if igbos are recruited they will be used against igbos and if hausas are recruited they will be used against hausas.
Don't believe anybody that says they will be used in Iran or Somalia cus they are of no use there, mind you the US army has been on an open recruitment since 2006 so they have enough soldiers to fight their wars if you know any fit young man that wants to have a greencard let him get to be recruited, many people from eastern europe and southern africa are well aware of that. There igbo and hausa dudes are for special operations, look at the military arm that trains them and see where they will be useful.
They just need 3000 soldiers to fight in Iran ?? Who are they fooling, what value will that number be ? If someone wants to fight in Afghanistan he joins regular army or marines and they recruite from anywhere, if you are for intelligence then you go to Special Operations. Don't let them fool up bro.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by remarkD(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
roflmao! i am still on page 1... or should i say page 0 and just had to reply this comment because now e don pass page 9 and i am sure its still soaring. I will definately not be surprised that its going to be alot of "mouth-running" ("finger-running"?) for most of the pages on thhis thread... Naija is a funny country.
btw... 4 more years! (not that i'm a merican lol)
Youngzedd: They are preparing for war.
So they want to use the Igbos and Hausa to attack Iran, dem they crazy.

Na we deserve to die in conflict zone and their men will be in command as in (Oga and boi boi)

No wonder their women are duped by some 9ja niggaz on daily basis about marriage things.

Blacks wise pass whites.

But wait ooo...
Why Yoruba no follow the league?
Na ONE Nigeria naa..
They should modify their speech as soon as possible.

Na now I knew what happened.

They want action not talking in the battle field, because they no say people go run when the deal will become tough.
No wonder....

Hmm you haven't seen anything yet, this thread will pass 9 pages. This war is for the mouth only, no weapon.

Just watch and see Nairalanders in action.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by oloyesaso(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/269646/yoruba-speaking-students-living-america

Its not a new program it been on for some time people.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by JOXY(f): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
PStylish:

Wrong!

Yoruba is too smart and sophisticated to take such demeaning jobs and the Americans know it.

If you probe further, you'll find that Yoruba officers will eventually be commanding these Igbo and Hausa foot soldiers in the US Army.

Let's watch and see.

Tribes that have troubled nigeria

Biafra. Igbo

Militant. Niger delta

Boko haram. Hausas

The no. one and most peaceful tribe in nigeria

Yoruba

Awon eru iku
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by remarkD(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
"fool, fooler"? (I guess you think it follows the same pattern as "dumb, bumber..."wink Didnt you benefit from Awo's free education? You probably did and were the smartest in your year. I see you, very smart. Mr. Fooler. rofl Fool ko, fooler ni, abi? lol

Yomieluv:
Don't know why it shouldn't be:

Fool! Fooler!! Hausas!!!

Greedy!greedier!!igbos!!!

English will be easier to comprehend this way.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ignis: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
N_girl: Anyone who reads up on the history of Nigeria especially during the civil war would easily conclude that yorubas are backstabbers who cannot stand their ground and keep to their words so that might be the reason why they were not called and not what you're thinking.
You are right dear.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Danielh(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
The us must have identified crisis prone areas,,and being the superpower that they are,the recruited igbos would be sent to contain any situation in the east,,and also the hausas.....maybe if there were any pointers of violence in the yoruba land,yorubas might be recruited likewise,,the upcoming elections might be one of the reasons for this move,,and considering the fact that igbos think its there time to rule,,and the hausas think its their birthright to rule,,we might be looking at a situation whereby our government wont be able to find solution to,,hence the precautionary measures taking by the us government.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by JOXY(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
They know that wve are more educated
They know that we are more inteligent
The americans know that you don't waste good things and that is why they have called the other tribes
because they know that they don't value life.

Omo ina la n ran si na.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Wallie(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
To people thinking that the Yorubas are excluded for a sinister reason, here you go!

MILITARY ACCESSIONS VITAL TO NATIONAL INTEREST (MAVNI) RECRUITMENT PILOT
The Secretary of Defense authorized the military services to recruit certain legal aliens whose skills are considered to be vital to the national interest. Those holding critical skills – physicians, NURSES, and certain experts in language with associated cultural backgrounds – would be eligible. To determine its value in enhancing military readiness, the limited pilot program will recruit up to 1,500 people per year, and will continue through May 15, 2014.

ELIGIBILITY
1. The applicant must be in one of the following categories at time of enlistment
a. asylee, refugee, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), or
b. non immigrant categories E, F, H, I, J, K, L, M, O, P, Q, R, S, T, TC, TD, TN, U, or V
2. The applicant must have been in valid status in one of those categories for at least two years immediately prior to the enlistment date, but it does not have to be the same category as the one held on the date of enlistment; and
3. An applicant who may be eligible on the basis of a nonimmigrant category at time of enlistment (see 1b above) must not have had any single absence from the United States of more than 90 days during the two year period immediately preceding the date of enlistment.
4. An applicant who is eligible under #1-3 above is not rendered ineligible by virtue of having a pending application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent residence. In the specific case of an alien with H nonimmigrant status at the time of filing a pending application for adjustment of status who has lost such status while his or her application for adjustment was pending, and who is otherwise eligible for enlistment under the MAVNI program, the military Service may on a case-by-case basis waive the requirement that the alien be in a status described in 1 above at the time of enlistment.

Health Care Professionals
Applicants must meet all qualification criteria required for their medical specialty, and the criteria for foreign-trained DoD medical personnel recruited under other authorities
Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English
Applicants must commit to at least 3 years of active duty, or six years in the Selected Reserve
Applicants must possess specific language and culture capabilities in a language critical to DoD Enlisted Individuals with Special Language and Culture Backgrounds
Applicants must demonstrate a language proficiency
Applicants must meet all existing enlistment eligibility criteria
Applicants must enlist for at least 4 years of active duty
(Services may add additional requirements)

Languages
. Amharic
. French (limited to individuals possessing citizenship from an African country)
. Haitian-Creole
Hausa
Hindi
Hungarian
Igbo
Yoruba

http://www.nursingworldnigeria.com/2012/11/u-s-army-recruits-nurses-with-igbo-hausa-and-yoruba-language-capabilities/
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by phreakabit(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
All the Igbos celebrating this are brain dead slowp0ke. . . . Be prepared for the monster this will spawn. I am not going to say much. . .But if you look at "that list", you'll notice a pattern. Contrary to the threads topic, the USA is recruiting Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas. The way I see it All indicators point at infiltration and setting up international bases. THEY ARE STUDYING US.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by M17: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
phreakabit: All the Igbos celebrating this are brain dead slowp0ke. . . . Be prepared for the monster this will spawn. I am not going to say much. . .But if you look at "that list", you'll notice a pattern. Contrary to the threads topic, the USA is recruiting Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas. The way I see it All indicators point at infiltration and setting up international bases. THEY ARE STUDYING US.

FOOLISH YORUBA'S FURTHER ,FORKING SMELLY PEOPLE WITH BIAS MIND ,FORK YOU YORUBA IGBO'S HAS ALREADY BEEN SERVING IN THE US ARMY ,I HATE YORUBAS WITH PASSION , EVERY THING IS A CONTEXT TO YORUBA'S ,ARROGANT UGLY BASTARD'S .
IGBO'S ARE NOT REJOICING BECAUSE IGBO'S HAS MANY HIGH RANK IN US ARMY ALREADY .
I HATE THIS ARROGANT PEOPLE ,GOD PUNISH YOU
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by phreakabit(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
M-16:

FOOLISH YORUBA'S FURTHER ,FORKING SMELLY PEOPLE WITH BIAS MIND ,FORK YOU YORUBA IGBO'S HAS ALREADY BEEN SERVING IN THE US ARMY ,I HATE YORUBAS WITH PASSION , EVERY THING IS A CONTEXT TO YORUBA'S ,ARROGANT UGLY BASTARD'S .

Yes, I am arrogant. You are an ignorant, tadpole brained ape who drools uncontrollably, due to mental retardation. . . For your info, I am 100% Igbo. The real igbos on this boards know me. I was simply saying what your shallow brain couldn't decipher. Care to explain why there are no Ghanaian languages on that list? . . . I still maintain, they are getting ready to set up international bases.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by M17: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
JOXY: They know that wve are more educated
The americans know that you don't waste good things and that is why they have called the other tribes

Omo ina la n ran si na.
JOXY: They know that wve are more educated

Omo ina la n ran si na.

YORUBA'S ARE BEAST OF NO NATION ,ARROGANT ILLITERATES ,PARANOID ANIMALS , GOOD FOR NOTHING PEOPLE ,AMERICAN'S KNEW YOU ARE WORTHLESS GLORY SEEKERS ,YORUBA'S HAS HOLD NIGERIA BACK FOR 50 YEARS WITH THEIR QUACK SUB-STANDARD DEGREES ,EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE ,AMERICA THINK YOU ARE INTELLIGENT ? SHOW US A SECTION WHERE AMERICAN WROTE THAT ,
SMELLY DUNCES WHO HAS NO REGARD FOR THEIR WORTHLESS EDUCATION ,GO THANK THE NORTHERNERS FOR OVER 50 YEARS NIGERIA SURFERS STAGNATION BECAUSE OF YORUBA NATION AFTER THEY HEADED NIGERIA AFFAIRS AND MINISTRY FOR YEARS ,NIGERIA STILL REMAIN BACK WARD AND MOCKED BY EVER Y EVERY POOR AFRICAN COUNTRY ,SMELLY ANANGO PEOPLE ,WORTHLESS MOFOS
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by M17: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
M-16:

yes you are .arrogant bastard's
M-16:

phreakabit:

Yes, I am arrogant. You are an ignorant, tadpole brained ape who drools uncontrollably, due to mental retardation. . . For your info, I am 100% Igbo. The real igbos on this boards know me. I was simply saying what your shallow brain couldn't decipher. Care to explain why there are no Ghanaian languages on that list? . . . I still maintain, they are getting ready to set up international bases.

yes you are blind you and your Yoruba generation's are freaking dwindle gullible low brain African's APE, sorry to say this even the late music FELA is a witness to assertions .
IF you don't delete igbo from your rotten ewedu mouth ,we will rule over you as we continue organizing , wait for igbo momentum it is drawing closer . Yorubastard are merciless savage bastard's you found living in ghetto and london slum ,ever thing stink's in their gaddem bedroom ,left over food ,decaying amala and eja every where . you are intelligent right ? If YORUBA'S COULD LET professionalism take it course in NIGERIA ,no single firm will hire kinta kunte's .you are educated but you had enough to rule Nigeria from the back of your monkey brain ,dead brain bastards.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by tunnytox(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
M-16:

Who cares if you hate Yorubas? Your opinion about us don't count you're a useless nonentity. Go and kill yourself if you're tired of this world, you won't be missed.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by M17: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
tunnytox:

Who cares if you hate Yorubas? Your opinion about us don't count you're a useless nonentity. Go and kill yourself if you're tired of this world, you won't be missed.

SO IF YOU DON'T CARE ,WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED WITH IGBO'S EXISTENCE ?,WHY DID EVERY IRRATIONAL RANTING DELUDED YORUBA BASTARDS WON'T LET IGBO'S LIVE THEIR GOD GIVING LIFE , IN EVERY STATEMENT NONE IGBO'S WROTE AND POSTED ON INTER -NET ,YOU'LL ALWAYS GONNA FOUND HATRED FILLED TRIBE YORUBA'S COMPRESSING AND SQUEEZING THEIR SORRY EMOTION OVER NOTHING , MAJORITY OF YORUBA'S HATE IGBO'S STILL WON'T LET IGBO'S MOVE ON ,A day of revenge is coming stop provoking igbo's anger because we will descend on you like a termite descend on dry wood . If it was not FOR HAUSA and great britain we would have decimate you cowards and over with it .
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by tunnytox(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
M-16:

SO IF YOU DON'T CARE ,WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED WITH IGBO'S EXISTENCE ?,WHY DID EVERY IRRATIONAL RANTING DELUDED YORUBA BASTARDS WON'T LET IGBO'S LIVE THEIR GOD GIVING LIFE , IN EVERY STATEMENT NONE IGBO'S WROTE AND POSTED ON INTER -NET ,YOU'LL ALWAYS GONNA FOUND HATRED FILLED TRIBE YORUBA'S COMPRESSING AND SQUEEZING THEIR SORRY EMOTION OVER NOTHING , MAJORITY OF YORUBA'S HATE IGBO'S STILL WON'T LET IGBO'S MOVE ON ,A day of revenge is coming stop provoking igbo's anger because we will descend on you like a termite descend on dry wood . If it was not FOR HAUSA and great britain we would have decimate you cowards and over with it .

Stop shouting like a deluded monkey no one cares if you and your likes ever exists. Yorubas are indifferent towards you! It's you that is suffering from delusion and inferiority complex.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by emmatok(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
M-16:

yes you are blind you and your Yoruba generation's are freaking dwindle gullible low brain African's APE, sorry to say this even the late music FELA is a witness to assertions .
IF you don't delete igbo from your rotten ewedu mouth ,we will rule over you as we continue organizing , wait for igbo momentum it is drawing closer . Yorubastard are merciless savage bastard's you found living in ghetto and london slum ,ever thing stink's in their gaddem bedroom ,left over food ,decaying amala and eja every where . you are intelligent right ? If YORUBA'S COULD LET professionalism take it course in NIGERIA ,no single firm will hire kinta kunte's .you are educated but you had enough to rule Nigeria from the back of your monkey brain ,dead brain bastards.

Boy the man your are fighting is an Igbo man, shows you are a JJC on NL.
Mumu celebrating joining the US Army like na your papa property.

Why are Ghanaians not on that lists.
I trust the US CFR dem go use una do modern warfare experiments till no one remains.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2012
M-16:

fleaball wit square head,,,,hw many rank do u or ur crippled fada have in d u.s army,"IGBOS HAVE HIGH RANK IN D U.S ARMY"...disgusting lie frm a slowpoke who is obsessed wit irrelevant hatred towards d yorubas,everytime u make raggy emphasis about d yorubas being arrogant...y wont dey b,wen d so called herbivores(igbo) always behave lyk masters wich dey ar not..its d level of deir callous pride n selfishness dat make dem sees dereself as oda pples master,so nw d yorubas being a tribe wit remarkable moral and respect always repel dat dubious attitude frm d igbo donkeys,,,and dey feel disappointed n disgraced..so dey will bcome obsessed n frustrated,den dey will start abusin d yorubas and called dem arrogant bcus dey refuse to b fooled by grass eating animals,dis is just wat is happening to you M-16 right now. So i undastand ur pains....u knw wat..GO BITE GUAVA TREE....,,,ISI OKUKO,u callin us bastards is just part of ur frustration..bcus i have lived in several igbo land b4..both deir male and female b4 gettin married must provide atleast 4bastards for d family each..dey nicknamed it family children,,am not tellin lies..its deir culture,d bastard children wont knw who deir real parent is..dey only knw d family,dey will b callin deir real parents aunty and broda bcus dey dont knw deyre deir parents,M-16 am sure ure a family child,so now pple...who ar d real bastards ?,bcus in d yoruba land..we dont practice such insane culture where u av to produce bastards b4 gettin married..its a crude taboo in our land . Now , statistically speaking..d igbo population is made up of 60% bonified n pure BASTARDS , wit a reasonable evidence stated above .
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2012
M-16:

YORUBA'S ARE BEAST OF NO NATION ,ARROGANT ILLITERATES ,PARANOID ANIMALS , GOOD FOR NOTHING PEOPLE ,AMERICAN'S KNEW YOU ARE WORTHLESS GLORY SEEKERS ,YORUBA'S HAS HOLD NIGERIA BACK FOR 50 YEARS WITH THEIR QUACK SUB-STANDARD DEGREES ,EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE ,AMERICA THINK YOU ARE INTELLIGENT ? SHOW US A SECTION WHERE AMERICAN WROTE THAT ,
SMELLY DUNCES WHO HAS NO REGARD FOR THEIR WORTHLESS EDUCATION ,GO THANK THE NORTHERNERS FOR OVER 50 YEARS NIGERIA SURFERS STAGNATION BECAUSE OF YORUBA NATION AFTER THEY HEADED NIGERIA AFFAIRS AND MINISTRY FOR YEARS ,NIGERIA STILL REMAIN BACK WARD AND MOCKED BY EVER Y EVERY POOR AFRICAN COUNTRY ,SMELLY ANANGO PEOPLE ,WORTHLESS MOFOS
first of all..swallow all dat crappy trash u vomitted,d igbos ar d worthless glory seekers,ur intellect is upside down...u said d yorubas made nigeria backward for 50years,,u will never say d truth...u igbos ar d one dat made nigeria backward bcus of ur insanity towards unity,wat does d hausas did..nothin,yar'adua's 7point agenda..where is it?,Jonathan came and end it all...boko haram,fuel subsidy,sudden massacre of innocent souls,etc . U didnt c all dat as a backwardness for nigeria due to ur chronic hatred fever about d yorubas,next tym if u want to say sumtin lyk dis,make sure its geniune..RABBIT,to tel u d level of our intelligency..does dis forum belong to an igbo man?..wat!,u cant ansa it?,igbo is too over dull to set up a forum lyk dis . If u hate yoruba wit passion,wat ar u doin on a yoruba man's forum ?.....my guy,u too mumu...sorry eh,d fever go soon go,..SICKLER,igbos ar fond of braggin wit negativities,a wretched tribe dat descended frm chimpazee,a tribe of zero intellect wit absurded pride for notin,igbo's ar cattles witout a herdman..dey ar scattered randomly n inhabitated by a powerless venom of hatred and anger,..devalued street rags .
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2012
M-16:

u will shout n shout n die tragically,ure too over multi blindfolded n brainwashed wit dis perfect hatred of yours,to d extent u cant even reason straight anymore..n makin foul facts witout geniuty . U n ur ajekuta mamumi colony ar stranded intellectually..dats y u reason lyk bush pig..u furry mammals . U cant rule over d yorubas..even afta d second comin of Jesus,if our rooms and beds ar smellin..do u insects av one,u dont av beds in ur rooms...u use palm fronts as beds in dat ur latrine room smellin freezed akpu and ogbono soup dat looks lyk urine n draws lyk saliva..tufia! ,abachaa everywhere,everywhere smell poison wit rotten human meat in one corner of d room...igbo's ar half-assed carnibbals who love living in forests,some of dem who managed to escape d captivity of poverty sees dem self as gods n talk rubbish wit deir swollen ogogoro mouth dat has decayed teeths,to an igbo man..lagos is london,all igbos ar alike..deyre ungrateful dead souls dat always feel unimpressed,no mata wat good u do to an igbo man..he will neva appreciate u..rada he will still want u to submit ur life to him,if nt for we d yorubas..dere would av been no fones in nigeria..if not for OBJ,a bean cake lyk u M-16 would av no fone n b given access to make hate propelled insullts...u dis practical illiterate,as far as am concern..igbo's ar professional killers,kidnappers,militants,armed robbers,thiefs,fraudsters..name dem,,.....lazy bone sacs dat cant work to earn a living but rada gad about drinking ogogoro every early morning till night while deir females ar experts in prostitution ." Judge not,so that ye may not be judged"... U only know d scripture u dont follow it,,wretched specie dwelling in nigeria . Ure d ones dat suppose to delete yoruba frm dat ur filty grass mouth bcus everytime u always stand against dem wit ur hatred n dis is a practical example of it,....igbo man go wan travel..put akpu for pocket..he go say "i no wan waste money",,greedy assholes ...dey smell pas pig .
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Youngzedd(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2012
remark D: roflmao! i am still on page 1... or should i say page 0 and just had to reply this comment because now e don pass page 9 and i am sure its still soaring. I will definately not be surprised that its going to be alot of "mouth-running" ("finger-running"?) for most of the pages on thhis thread... Naija is a funny country.
btw... 4 more years! (not that i'm a merican lol)

9ja is too funny LMAO.

One Nigeria heh!!

This shouldn't cause war without weapon here.
They are just kiding for crying out loud.

It's all Gowon fault.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Olaolufred(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
AWKA_MADE_GUN: US are only interested in training important West African tribes..

The other tribes their names are not there are considered minority and inconsequential..

Great opinion.
still have 50/50 tendency of being right or wrong.
Not a bad Idea for anyone who likes being a US Marine.
But US knows her citizen.
No matter how far they went,
Joining is signing a death -warrant.
Good luck to my Igbo and Hausa brothers who wants to join.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) / Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.