Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (39073 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria Army Is Developing Aviation Unit / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2012
50calibre:

I swear Hausa no get sense at all, infact they are not evolved enough to be called humans, they are still in-between chimps and homo sapiens, all they know is violence, killing, and savagery.

To bad they will be slaughtered like animals.
Don't know why it shouldn't be:

Fool! Fooler!! Hausas!!!

Greedy!greedier!!igbos!!!

English will be easier to comprehend this way.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by goryorhal(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2012
Abbey2sam: Americans and their useless sense, if i may ask, are there igbo and hausa speaking tribe in iran and iraq or afgan? So wat do they need them for? To go and die in place of america army in those war zone.....i trust my pple we no go go,yoruba
USA SEF SAY NO SAY WE D YORUBA(S) GET SENSE,DATS WHY DEM NO INCLUDE US...WE DON PASS DOSE ERAND MESSAGE..WE NO FIT HELP DEM CARRY GUN TAKLESS OF HOLDING BOMB..

3 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by joeyfire(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2012
Tribalism really makes ppl more stoopid with each passing day

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by madamebebe(f): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2012
Super1759: I think its not on a negative side. Igbos are known to be warriors right from orgin and smartest among the tribes. Hausa peeps are fearless and can lay their lives for their belief. So it has something to do with their attitude to fight
. Don't start with all the rubbish now! Every tribe has a warrior!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by dzak(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2012
felifeli:

Na true o . Now that America is cutting Defence budget they must invest wisely on war resources. They must also have fall back plan whenever they don't have money to spend on weapons anymore, which may be very soon the way the economy is going. The Ibo and Hausa are strategic to this. Ibos are fearless and without gun they can fight with cutlass. You only need to give Hausa a koran and strap dynamite all over is body and you have a guided missile. Yoruba ke? Lailai , you wan kill me for my moda. grin grin grin
i no blame u sha, na ur mama born useless pikin.... U hopeless coward, abeg go suck breast jare...... But wait o, why b say d yorubas no brave at all? undecided
felifeli:

Na true o . Now that America is cutting Defence budget they must invest wisely on war resources. They must also have fall back plan whenever they don't have money to spend on weapons anymore, which may be very soon the way the economy is going. The Ibo and Hausa are strategic to this. Ibos are fearless and without gun they can fight with cutlass. You only need to give Hausa a koran and strap dynamite all over is body and you have a guided missile. Yoruba ke? Lailai , you wan kill me for my moda. grin grin grin
i no blame u sha, na ur mama born useless pikin.... U hopeless coward, abeg go suck breast jare...... But wait o, why b say d yorubas no brave at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 50calibre(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2012
Yomieluv:
Don't know why it shouldn't be:

Fool! Fooler!! Hausas!!!

Greedy!greedier!!igbos!!!

English will be easier to comprehend this way.

Allow me to complete it,

Dirty! Dirtier!! Yorubas!!

Although Hausas and human beings no suppose dey live. When I rise to power, they will be relocated to the wild.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Ikwerefistson: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

...well guess what, its time to walk-the-talk! Time for ndigbo to prove their Jewish ancestry and kinship with Israel....beside enlistment in US Army, they should enlist enmasse in Israeli Defense Force as well. They must defend their ancestral homeland against Persia.
well afrikan jews,una need am
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Youngzedd(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2012
goryorhal:
USA SEF SAY NO SAY WE D YORUBA(S) GET SENSE,DATS WHY DEM NO INCLUDE US...WE DON PASS DOSE ERAND MESSAGE..WE NO FIT HELP DEM CARRY GUN TAKLESS OF HOLDING BOMB..

No be only una, I trust Igbos, anything that involves death no matter the money involved NOPE, we no fit that one.
But as for the other side (sucide bombers), aah I no no for them.

Just passing by.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by MrGlobe(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2012
madame_bebe: . Don't start with all the rubbish now! Every tribe has a warrior!! angry
Yoruba wariors are opc/nurtw amala warriors, unfortunately those kind of warriors are not what the US is looking for

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2012
Super1759: I think its not on a negative side. Igbos are known to be warriors right from orgin and smartest among the tribes. Hausa peeps are fearless and can lay their lives for their belief. So it has something to do with their attitude to fight
SUPER IGBO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Smartjeezy(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2012
Usa has done it again for nigeria.They did that to curb kidnapping and boko haram menace...kudos to them!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Ikwerefistson: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2012
nd yorubas re knwn 4 takeng cover benth dia wifes wraper or dia modas spring bed.shoutng egba mi o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Youngzedd(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2012
50calibre:

Allow me to complete it,

Although Hausas and human beings no suppose dey live. When I rise to power, they will be relocated to the wild.

Lazy! Lazier!! Yorubas!!!

Ofe mmanu! Ofe mmanuer!! Yorubas!!!

As for the other side, there own worst pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by fluffybaby(f): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2012
Maybe cos not much yoruba and other ethnic groups need help to translate the English americans speak to them. Igbo and housa people no understand english thus they need american interpreters.

But for reals sha, English hard this poster too. Is he Igbo or Hausa? Cos Americans say they are looking for persons who can speak those languages not exactly people FROM those tribes.There are American citizens who originate from Africa who speak two or three local dialects and there are Others who learn to speak those languages even if they are not from where those languages are spoken. Now see why they need people to help explain English in certain local dialects?
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 50calibre(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2012
felifeli:

No! You left out the speciality of yorubas. With yorubas, dog food is covered, all they know how to do is defecate (sh*t) and vomit so their dogs can see enough faeces to feast on but unfortunately their dog don't eat faeces so in orderwards you are useless.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Youngzedd(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2012
ichidodo: SUPER IGBO!

I like yit.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by KINGwax(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2012
Laalamed:
next civil war would be fought in yoruba land.
we don't have time for stupidity. Go and be fighting yourselves

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Ikwerefistson: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2012
Ganys: 2015 conspiracy against Nigeria is working...Whats gonna be their gain if this Beautiful Country break. Well, Since we cant deal with America,God is already helping us to deal with them with the recent hurricane Sandy....
If they attempt to Break Nigeria By 2015 by force, God Shall Dust them with Deadly Hurricane DUSTY....Useless Country angry
my frnd pls drop dat weed.is it d us dat askd u 2be corupt is it d us dat formd boko haram,is it d us dat suplied fulani weapons dy used in kilng pepl in jos,nasarawa,benue,ogun etc.nd na d same us wey say make nija no investigate dm abi.my frnd dnt be sily we nija always lok 4 who 2 blame 4our stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by madamebebe(f): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Yoruba wariors are opc/nurtw amala warriors, unfortunately those kind of warriors are not what the US is looking for
. How old are you? angry
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Youngzedd(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2012
Funny topic.

TOPIC BOOKMARKED
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Bolan123: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
In 2003 the Americans thro VOA organized a debate btw the leader of d three dominate tribes which has already been endorsed as d three main nations coming out of Nigeria. While d hausas and their Igbo counterpart are working towards a knw reality, d Yorubas are foolishly shouting one Nigeria as if they are contributing anything towards dat. U people will soon serve as d spoils of war btw Hausas and Igbos. Keep having dis ur self-induced hallicinuations about one Nigeria.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by madamebebe(f): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Youngzedd:

Lazy! Lazier!! Yorubas!!!

Ofe mmanu! Ofe mmanuer!! Yorubas!!!

As for the other side, there own worst pass.
. Stop it now sad every tribe has a lazy person in it!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Mcdugull: OMO YORUBA can only shout aaaaahhhhhhhhhh but Igbos and Hausas are die Heart!!! cool cool grin
GUY THAT WAS SO HARSH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by thirty(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Mcdugull: OMO YORUBA can only shout aaaaahhhhhhhhhh but Igbos and Hausas are die Heart!!! cool cool grin
its obvious during biafra war, ibo will kill, hausa will win. Go and apply the warrior tribes.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by dzak(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
50calibre:

Allow me to complete it,

on point!!!, bros u make sense, infact u make brain!!! cool
50calibre:

Allow me to complete it,

on point!!!, bros u make sense, infact u make brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by eyzeberg: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2012
AWKA_MADE_GUN: US are only interested in training important West African tribes..

The other tribes their names are not there are considered minority and inconsequential..
. Very dumb of you. U think other tribes are minority dats why they are not invited to commit suicide.all of you had better gone and be wiped out on the map.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Ikwerefistson: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dede1,Afam,onlylies,udezue and the other jobless ibo boys should take this opportunity as an attempt by the US to uplift the ibos from their extreme poverty and criminal lifestyle.

i just hope the Alh harem wont open fire on you ! lipsrsealed
my frnd u yorubas re more poverty stricken dn d ibos.d yorubas d highest numb of mud housds in southen nija.yoruba hav d highest numb of child hawkers in d south due 2 poverty.d ibos hav d highest numbr of midle clas family in d south so tel me hw re dy poverty stricken.wen u yorubas re walowing in poverty nd dia bragng wit lagos dat does nt belong 2u.lagos is neva a yoruba suces story bt nija.

9 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Kslib(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2012
After reading all the comments on this thread,i came to a conclusion that one of our biggest problem in this country is "DIS-UNITY" and "TRIBALISM"..
I also discovered that a small white kid can make Some Nigerians kill each other in thousands... I have to admit,most of us are still suffering from inferiority complex,even though we dont want to admit it..
GOD is indeed a genius.. Ask me why? Ok,now i really understand why he use language to divide those people who wanted to build a very very long tower that will reach heaven in the bible.. Just look at how tribal insults are being trown at each other here,even our leaders are guilty of this... Look,the different languages we have have in this country is one of our biggest problem..

3 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2012
Bolan123: For u yorubas making noise here abt Biafra, this issue should let u knw where we stand and y we are telling u dat it wont be like 1967. I hve two of my brothers in US army and Navy, and I kwn there mindset abt Biafra. They are ready to lay down their life for it. We have many of them like dat. They can't choose Yoruba b'cos they kwn they are lily livered, unstable and a tribe of betrayals.
F**K YERIBAS,F**K AWO-OLE,COWARD PRICKS.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2012
50calibre:

Allow me to complete it,

Yea,Hausas ought to be kept in zoos,to isolate them from people,while igbos should be kept @ museums,where people can marvel at their exploit for money.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Smartjeezy(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2012
I hate u all!
U are all barmy and callow...
We should stop this for christ sake.You people are worst than aluu's community.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2012
Ikwere fist son: my frnd u yorubas re more poverty stricken dn d ibos.d yorubas d highest numb of mud housds in southen nija.yoruba hav d highest numb of child hawkers in d south due 2 poverty.d ibos hav d highest numbr of midle clas family in d south so tel me hw re dy poverty stricken.wen u yorubas re walowing in poverty nd dia bragng wit lagos dat does nt belong 2u.lagos is neva a yoruba suces story bt nija.