Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (39072 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria Army Is Developing Aviation Unit / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Treasure21: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
van bonattel:

grin forum hijacked by igbo people grin
Go to Naijapals for that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Horus(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2012
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiO1C6JzBbc

U.S. Marines urinating on the bodies of dead Taliban soldiers
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Treasure21: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2012
cap28:

stop posting crap the CIA regularly use their citizens as spies in countries that they are targeting for one thing or the other , if you look into those white people's background you will discover that they are intelligence operatives.
Rubbish Talk! angry Point is I proved your statement wrong. So no need for all that B.S. If to be Igbo they were speaking you won't be saying all that rubbish. You'll be proud that other countries/races are interested in your language.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Bolan123: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2012
Horus:

I am NOT religious at all, I dont give a Damn about the Koran,I dont give a Damn about the Bible and I dont care about their Jesus and their Prophet Mohamed so I cannot be envious about a fake Zionist doctrine who was used against us. Do you own research about my previous statment before you pass your religious judgment on me. I have nothing to do with any religion at all

It's like we have lost dis one to cannabis.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Wallie(m): 12:14am On Nov 04, 2012
bidemi12:

really?. . .how much would you say. . .since we are talking from experience. . .

Bidemi are you new on NL? The guy you're talking to is nicknamed cap-the-fraustrated! The guy is long gone! I honestly thought the guy jumped off the London bridge to end it all when I stopped seeing posts about his conspiracies. The guy couldn't make way in UK for one reason or another and probably got denied US visa but he's too ashamed to go back to Naija, hence, his frustration! I'm willing to bet the guy is schizophrenic.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Horus(m): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2012
Bolan123:

It's like we have lost dis one to cannabis.

People have the right to refuse alien imported religions. Only defeated people like you will accept an alien imported religions, so Go to see your Arabs or Europeans slave masters.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2012
Wallie:

Bidemi are you new on NL? The guy you're talking to is nicknamed cap-the-fraustrated! The guy is long gone! I honestly thought the guy jumped off the London bridge to end it all when I stopped seeing posts about his conspiracies. The guy couldn't make way in UK for one reason or another and probably got denied US visa but he's too ashamed to go back to Naija, hence, his frustration! I'm willing to bet the guy is schizophrenic.

haha - look at this idi.ot who has been driving a cab in america for over 20 years pretending to be a success in america - why is it that you losers think that america is the promised land? Let me repeat it so that this time it sinks into your skull i am a british passport holder and therefore do not need a visa to visit america, not all of us are bowled over by the propaganda and lies that the american media uses to bamboozle dumb starry eyed fools like you - i know that living in america is the best thing that could have ever happened to you but for some of us who were actually born and raised in the west its no big deal.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Horus(m): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 12:43am On Nov 04, 2012
here is what the real citizens of the country think about america's imperialist wars not wanna be americans like wallie who are so desperate to be accepted into mainstream american society:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRLj4qTbU4&feature=related

wallie your low self esteem and desperation to be more american than the actual american people is so embarrassing and pathetic - you are only in america because african immigrants are cheaper to hire and fire than american citizens, this is why the us visa lottery was introduced - its nothing but a way to recruit cheap skilled and semi skilled workers from africa so snap out of your delusional state of mind as you are very very expendable to america now that unemployment amongst american people is rising at an alarming rate.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 1:09am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 04, 2012
this cap28 no d try. just because they didnt invite yoruba. [b][/b]SMH undecided
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2012
kcswat: this cap28 no d try. just because they didnt invite yoruba. [b][/b]SMH undecided

stop talking crap - i'm igbo but a detribalised one - at the end of the day the white man can not tell the difference between igbo, yoruba and hausa - all they see is a black pawn who will be used to make up the numbers - the us army are experiecing a shortage of soldiers hence their decision to fill up those spaces with igbos and hausas.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 1:51am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by gbadexy(m): 4:33am On Nov 04, 2012
During the cold war, people with the knowledge of russian language where in high demand, people with knowledge of arabic, persian or any language where they expect the operatives would be would always be in demand.
These americans plan ahead, recruiting hausas and ibos without ijaws that have recently be battle tested probably means they expect some conflict within those two regions sometimes in the future and having soldiers that understand the terrain and speak the language would be an asset when they are conducting operations there just as they have in iraq.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by iconaus: 5:08am On Nov 04, 2012
The bottom line is that Us does not trust yorubas in US army because of the nature of yorubas in terms of cowardice, bethrayal , saboatge and lack of stamina.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by thoth: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2012
Those are recruited for Africom , they are meant to be used in intel gathering,persuasions, psychological Operiations, infiltrations, raising local terrorist cells and general Subversive tacticts.
The whole 2015 Balkanization game is one and these are readied for the post balkanized nigeria, imagine you have Biafra and Biafrans wanted to be unaligned in other words not dominated by USA policies these assets will be deployed and infiltrates the state and as long as western styled democracy is practiced by biafrans a select few of there assets would emerge as politicians and would recieve the widest support both financial and media coverage by the western media while the true nationalistic opponents will be demonized and shunned by the same media and other imperialistic agencies since after analysis these ones can not support western exploitative and anti people policies.
All these operations will result in people voting for the Western puppet or the election being rigged as a result of the massive financial backing and the general tendency for Africans to believe that everything the whiteman recommends for them is good for them.
These agents when elected will now carry out the imperialistic policies of these foreign powers and have the nation exploited by their multinationals while the people blame it on their corrupt leaders and wait patiently for another 4 years while the neocolonialist takes root.
On most cases on pre-balkanization stages these agents are used to direct and align the groups secretly to move in the direction the imperialist powers decides by financing them and making them prominent and important to the groups thereby giving them much influence over the decisions these groups leaders makes for the masses, assuming a northern US asset is becomes important to the north cus he has proved to have power to provide modern weapons en masse when needed(the bait) another will have the power the finance any project(second bait) the north would rely on them and they can have considerable influence over any decision over the northern course of actions thereby turning the whole northern front a proxy imperialist tool.
These two elements above are being financed and sponsored by the USA and assuming the Biafrans had also been successfuly infiltrated the imperialist can play both sides to achieve their goals more effectively, they would fight when american wants and stops fighting when america wants, america decides who wins and who looses.
This form of subversion needs great planning and headstart if it is to work and americans knew that, they already have a long headstart and it now depends on whether they can indoctrinate and implement it smoothly.

3 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2012
thoth: Those are recruited for Africom , they are meant to be used in intel gathering,persuasions, psychological Operiations, infiltrations, raising local terrorist cells and general Subversive tacticts.
The whole 2015 Balkanization game is one and these are readied for the post balkanized nigeria, imagine you have Biafra and Biafrans wanted to be unaligned in other words not dominated by USA policies these assets will be deployed and infiltrates the state and as long as western styled democracy is practiced by biafrans a select few of there assets would emerge as politicians and would recieve the widest support both financial and media coverage by the western media while the true nationalistic opponents will be demonized and shunned by the same media and other imperialistic agencies since after analysis these ones can not support western exploitative and anti people policies.
All these operations will result in people voting for the Western puppet or the election being rigged as a result of the massive financial backing and the general tendency for Africans to believe that everything the whiteman recommends for them is good for them.
These agents when elected will now carry out the imperialistic policies of these foreign powers and have the nation exploited by their multinationals while the people blame it on their corrupt leaders and wait patiently for another 4 years while the neocolonialist takes root.
On most cases on pre-balkanization stages these agents are used to direct and align the groups secretly to move in the direction the imperialist powers decides by financing them and making them prominent and important to the groups thereby giving them much influence over the decisions these groups leaders makes for the masses, assuming a northern US asset is becomes important to the north cus he has proved to have power to provide modern weapons en masse when needed(the bait) another will have the power the finance any project(second bait) the north would rely on them and they can have considerable influence over any decision over the northern course of actions thereby turning the whole northern front a proxy imperialist tool.
These two elements above are being financed and sponsored by the USA and assuming the Biafrans had also been successfuly infiltrated the imperialist can play both sides to achieve their goals more effectively, they would fight when american wants and stops fighting when america wants, america decides who wins and who looses.
This form of subversion needs great planning and headstart if it is to work and americans knew that, they already have a long headstart and it now depends on whether they can indoctrinate and implement it smoothly.

Some people will call you a conspiracy theorist but I say informed analysis. The only shortcoming is not citing references.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by dantechnig: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2012
I guess anti christ armies are about to emerge since they need people of different languages all over the world, I guess US has not unveil their 2020 plans towards the world

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by shezy(f): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2012
ichidodo: F**K YERIBAS,F**K AWO-LE,COWARD PRICKS.
why are guys hungry 4 war?and u want 2 b fee wit it,u cald hausas animals then if u are into this,u are of know different.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by lastpage: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2012
Laalamed:
next civil war would be fought in yoruba land.

KINGwax: we don't have time for stupidity. Go and be fighting yourselves

Yorubas remind me of "UNILAG students", whenever they want to riot: ALUTA WITH SENSE! ....they say! wink wink
meaning "Riot but dont destroy your own legacy"!
kiss kiss

Yorubas wont destroy their land just to make some "gra-gra" point!
grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by DOD1: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2012
lastpage:

"To catch a Monkey, you gotta learn to act like a monkey!"

How do you expect the U.S to have a leg-up, in fighting "FUTURE TERRORISTS", if they cant even speak their language!

How will "intelligence" produce result when you dont have you own "insider" speaking the language?

These are some of the lessons that were "learned" in Iraq, Afghanistan, e.t.c

At least now we know them, we can keep a better eye on them!
wink wink grin

Lastpage!
there is sense in ur word tho.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by lastpage: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2012
Yomieluv:
Hausa is a disgusted tribe, they can go join the us Army.after all they give birth like pig,so how will they appreciate human life.

Igbos on the other hand can send many of their kids there to join,so far money is involved,afterall money first,before human feelings.

Am proud to be a Yoruba
. I represent my tribe.

You are actually proud to be "an Ejeet"!
You cant even identify yourself as "Igbo"!

You think by registering [size=16pt]ten monikers using "Yoruba-sounding i.d.'s"[/size], and then using them to insult the Hausas, that they would take up animosity with Yorubas?

You try, no be small! grin

When are you Igbos going to wake-up and realize that the train has left the station?
You are not even smart about it?
All your lineage are NOT qualified to be called Yorubas!
! shocked shocked
You are Igbo, identify with your "Clifford-Orji, cannibalistic" parents! grin grin
Awon Omo iran-kiran, Awon Gbomo-gbomo, Omo aj'okuta mamomi, omo Yanmirin! tongue

Lastpage!

BTW: I hear you people developed that "man-eat-man" tendency during the war, when "Awo" did not send "ice-cream" as requested? angry angry
Sorry, the next time, l will personally ensure that Yorubas feed your Biafran Army properly so that "Benjamin Adekunle" (The Scorpion!) can have some "very visible" target-practice! grin grin

...on condition that "Lagos becomes the Capital of that Utopian Biafra"! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by lastpage: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2012
thoth: Those are recruited for Africom , they are meant to be used in intel gathering,persuasions, psychological Operiations, infiltrations, raising local terrorist cells and general Subversive tacticts.
The whole 2015 Balkanization game is on and these are readied for the post balkanized nigeria, .......

...These agents when elected will now carry out the imperialistic policies of these foreign powers and have the nation exploited by their multinationals while the people blame it on their corrupt leaders and wait patiently for another 4 years while the neocolonialist takes root......

...Exactly the point l was making earlier!
And even more importantly, when America asks them to fight, it will provide weapons to "both sides" (while growing its own "weapons industry and economy"!).

Our people need to wake-up and think deeper!

"Biafra" will be sold bullets, "Federal side" will also be sold bullets! ..by the same "Lord of War" wink wink
America is NEVER father Christmas to anybody!

When you finish killing yourselves and destroying your country, you will still call them to come and rebuild it for you, paying with your natural resources (Oiyel!) while degrading our environment!

BTW: Did we learn anything from Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and even Syria, currently?

Lastpage!
I hope all these "tribal yabbis" is just what it is,..and does not really reflect how we actually feel about each other?
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by shezy(f): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2012
truelove.com:

Please shot the f.uck up…your just ranting ,because your weak tribe(yoruba) is not on their list.

This is a proof ,that yoruba's are weak. just imagine what yoruland will look like, if hausa and igbo team up and fight yoruba(weak vessels, only good in noise making)
so u are ready to team up wit hausa to fight us?pls can u state ur reasons why u want to fight us.apu is fricking u
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by shezy(f): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2012
M-16:

YORUTARDS WITH FACES LIKE COAL TAR ,YORUBASTARD RUNNING AN ERRAND OF LOUSY BASTARD'S ,PAINTING COLORS OF THEIR IMPOTENT
DYNASTY ,NO MATTER HOW WHITE COATED GLOSSY YOU MADE YOUR SELVES TO SEEM'S LIKE YOU ARE YORU-GO-NOT .
IF YORUTARDS CAN'T DELETE THEIR ARROGANT SELF CENTERED POLITIC'S AND AWOLOWO IDEALISM .REST OF NIGERIA SHOULD NOW DO REFERENDUM TO PUSH THIS QUACK TRIBE TO THEIR DOOM . THESE ANIMALS SUPPORTED THEIR SELFISH INFERIOR YORUBA EGO AND IT WORKED FOR THEM DURING THE CIVIL WAR ,NOW THEY LOCKED IN THINKING ALL DAY'S OF NIGERIA SHOULD REMAIN ORUBA DAY . when good news in Nigeria fell to involve Yorubastards ,you see yoru- clannish clowns in offensive .not even one clan tard , majority of this clowns have their amala belly full of brags and arrogant . you will go down in the history of Nigeria . INSTEAD OF YORUBASTARD IN ANYTHING NIGERIA let the chameleon represent Nigeria instead of living fossils yorutards.
FOOL! And at dis era? U wil b a fool 4ever.brainwashed wit apu.wat do u expect blocked brain.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 12adder: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2012
I like the idea...it provides jobs for the brothers. However, I hope it is not in furtherance of their assertion that our country will disintegrate by 2015. We must stay united and strong. We have a great thing going here...
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by jamst(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2012
let me enlighted u ppl,wat is goin on d world is battle btw forces of evil(the west & their allies) and forces of good(islam/muslim & their allies).i am proud 2 be a muslim,an african,a nigerian & a yorubawa...the united state of christian zionist & israhelli zionist jew are behind d prob in d north(boko haram) & eastern part of nig(flooded zone),their plan is 2 balkanize nigeria in 2015 but it has backfired & failed how? know dat the zionist usa created alqaida(alCIAda)as an excuse 2 invade muslim country
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 12adder: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2012
All these ethnic verbage is depictive of a depraved mentality. Guys, wake up The world has moved on! We need each other. When it comes down to it, it will just be me and you-2 human beings- not our tribes, trying to help ourselves. Please...
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2012

I always enjoy reading your analysis because you are always spot on. Its a shame that very few nairalanders reason like you.

do you think the americans will deploy some nigerians to fight in iran or is this recruitment exercise solely in respect of the coming balkanisation of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Angel778(f): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2012
kolexy:

The level of hate is unbelievable

i dnt knw wat the fus is al abt, if u.s want to recruit ibo and hausa, so be it! I beg make al their able bodied men go, then Nigerians wil surely be free from kidnappers, drug traffickers, boko haram etc. Then d insecurity wil be a thng of d past.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.