Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Oyo - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (41555 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Joyzyp: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
FROM FATAI ATERE, LADIIPO, MUSHIN OR IYANA IPAJA OR IKOTUN ASK FOR WHERE THEY BOARD OKO ILU OKE THEN ISEYIN
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by cute9ja: 12:18am On Nov 05, 2012
QUICK ADVICE: If you have been posted to oyo, PLS do not do the mistake of going to Ibadan first before getting a cab/bus to iseyin camp, cos Ibadan to Iseyin is like 2 hours extra or more. so if you are coming from Lagos and boarding a commercial bus, pls go to Ladipo market side in mushin, there is a car park dere where you can get a staright cab to iseyin

P.S: I am a batch B corper presently serving in Oyo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Johnnybravo222(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2012
If u r posted to oyo. Hmmmm u r in da best state I must confess!!! Isenyi is da best camp. Look out for small angel! He is a soldier. Nice guy! Ur bigler john wahala is a nice man too. Try n mek him a frnd. Wen u get to mami, ask of aunty dupe! Nice woman wit som nice food. For d igbo guyz, ask of mama obinn, she's got som nice igbo food. Never u miss d fayrous stand. Just try n work ur way to ibadan town n hola me. I'm in ibadan south east. Peace to u all.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Johnnybravo222(m): 2:00am On Nov 05, 2012
cute9ja: QUICK ADVICE: If you have been posted to oyo, PLS do not do the mistake of going to Ibadan first before getting a cab/bus to iseyin camp, cos Ibadan to Iseyin is like 2 hours extra or more. so if you are coming from Lagos and boarding a commercial bus, pls go to Ladipo market side in mushin, there is a car park dere where you can get a staright cab to iseyin

there is alwyz buses going to isenyi @ sango! What abot those coming frm d east Its no big deal getting to ib 1st. "if u r still in ur Haus, u r wrong" pls look out for demola too he's got a bar beside aunty dupe! Nice peeps to put u tru.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by aremuolusegun: 2:53am On Nov 05, 2012
OYO.......here I come.....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by chrysso83(m): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2012
Oyo is a nice place to serve. A very peaceful state and very low cost of living, You wont spend all ur alawi trying to eat good food and paying for transportation. I served in Ogbomoso. Even there women are not difficult, so u wont spend all ur alawi trying to impress a woman. I just passed out, and i really enjoyed my service year. The state govt used to pay 4000, but now pays 3800. My advice: Dont work ur way to be posted to Ibadan, Ogbomoso North has all d fun u need. I just left dia and am missing dia serio
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Fadenitan(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2012
I served in oyo state 2007/2008 and i was posted to Saki west,it was fun all way,d pple of saki are good and very accommadative,business minded pple that transact business on highest level,saki is a boarded town,we have d igbo,hausa,pple from Togo,Ghana,Mali and some west Africa country.My PPA was in OKERE GRAMMER SCHOOL,d school gave us good accommadation, food stuff and moral support,we are treated like d school staff.Every friday it was one party to another and we club in d military barrack,there is Poly Ibadan,Saki campus and d school of nursing.Welcome to OYO STATE AND SAKI WEST.ISEYIN HERE WE GO.From any where you are coming from just find ur way to oyo town, fron oyo is direct way to iseyin orientation camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by juman(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2012
Congratulations to new posted corpers. Oyo State is a nice place to serve.

mcsunny03@yahoo.com:
congrats for ur posting to Oyo state.all d local gvt in oyo is ok.bt i prefer ibarapa east.d place mk sense.surely some of u wl b posted there.neva go bribe any official to post u to ibadan,there are no accommodation for corpers ooo.jst relax whereva u are posted to is Gods will for u.i served in dat state in Eruwa precisely.

I also think local government outside Ibadan would be better because of accomadation problem. Ibarapa is good likewise Oyo axis, Ogomosho and Oke-ogun.

Well corpers are not to determine where to be posted to. So anybody posted to place outside Ibadan they don't need to be struggling to change it to Ibadan.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by layconalabi: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2012
Oyo state IƧ̷̜̩̌̋ the best place T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ serve, especially in ogo -oluwa LGA, ajaawa teju baby face home town
I had fun,the people there A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ frndly and food IƧ̷̜̩̌̋ cheap.
Fresh from farm product, its was a wonderful experience. ‎​Ʊ'll av fun.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by orestica07: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2012
ȋ̝̊̅ m going 4rm ikorodu. When And how are U̶̲̥̅̊ going? Pls reply asap
juli4dad: Oyo on Point ...... who is going from ikorodu area?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by millionaire(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2012
Am a batch b corper in oyo state,surulere local govt in oko,if u are eventually posted there no panic,just rush down here and don't ever think of re deploying,can't wait to see our otondos ,call me on 07037396968 or 08189357452
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by orestica07: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Pls what time does d bus leaves?
cute9ja: QUICK ADVICE: If you have been posted to oyo, PLS do not do the mistake of going to Ibadan first before getting a cab/bus to iseyin camp, cos Ibadan to Iseyin is like 2 hours extra or more. so if you are coming from Lagos and boarding a commercial bus, pls go to Ladipo market side in mushin, there is a car park dere where you can get a staright cab to iseyin

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by juli4dad(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2012
LETS TALK ON 08185791332..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by OMITAF: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2012
juli4dad: Oyo on Point ...... who is going from ikorodu area?

I am. Dis is ma no. 08067794768
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Toluth(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2012
Fadenitan: I served in oyo state 2007/2008 and i was posted to Saki west,it was fun all way,d pple of saki are good and very accommadative,business minded pple that transact business on highest level,saki is a boarded town,we have d igbo,hausa,pple from Togo,Ghana,Mali and some west Africa country.My PPA was in OKERE GRAMMER SCHOOL,d school gave us good accommadation, food stuff and moral support,we are treated like d school staff.Every friday it was one party to another and we club in d military barrack,there is Poly Ibadan,Saki campus and d school of nursing.Welcome to OYO STATE AND SAKI WEST.ISEYIN HERE WE GO.From any where you are coming from just find ur way to oyo town, fron oyo is direct way to iseyin orientation camp.
Hey man! I'm serving at saki right now! Infact, my ppa is okere schl. They are great people here really! Opo maalu right? Or where was ur lodge then?
What a small world?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by vilively: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2012
I just finished in Oyo state...I served in IBnorth ...Agodi precisely....
It had its ups and downs,but it ws ok.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by iviuche4me(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2012
I served in oyo 2006 batch b.pls pls,don't give any official money n girls don't open ur lap to get posted to ur place of choice,is a scam.just enjoy ur camping but d best place to serve is oyo,saki, thou saki is far but nice n ogbomosho.food n accommodation are cheap,but ibadan I tire,very expensive to accommodate u n ur alawi.enjoy iseyi camp thou not too clean but fun.copa weee.oyomesi
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by day0(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2012
adegood: Av also been posted to iseyin,oyo state.Please does anyone knows how i can get there from lagos,,,ojodu berger to be precise.

I hope iseyin camp is not a dulling place,cos i love to booze grin

plus d whole nysc thingy is not really my thing...Just a waste of valuable time if you ask me undecided

Please i need a response on the direction,
Just board ibadan-iwo road from berger bus park...get to iwo road and take a cab to Ojoo...ask for where to board iseyin bus. Its usually 500 bucks buh cos they know camp's open, it may go for as high as 700.But u can be sure they'll take u to the camp directly cos majority of the passengers would most definitely be corp members like yourself. Hope this helps.Have a swell time at iseyin
-Dayo Batch B 2012 Oyo Corper
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sigmaseller: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Can one serve (ppa) in a private firm or multinational companies in ibadan? Also, whr is the best place to serve in oyo?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by outseba(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
omidan21: Oyo state is a nice place.I started the bathch B posted to Oyo thread.and now I am being posted to oluyole local government,ibadan.en I must tell u ma area here is black out.no light for almost one year now at muslim.now am regreting,i shld ve stayed in saki ir iseyin itself.hope u learn from me,dere is nothing here in ibadan.no fun,its not safe too cause pple both young en old are being kidnapped on daily basis via bike(okada)or buses.so pls stay in saki or iseyin or eruwa dey are better en condusive placs for ur one year service.just go with ur tv,dvd,laptop,internet connection when being posted en I assure u,u wld feel just great cause light dere is 24hrs especially in iseyin.also where u wld be allocated a room en parlour apartment all to urself.
Secondly,concerning camp.especially to d ladies,camp is opened for 3days.pls dnt rush urselves on d first day.iseyin camp has got lots of accomodatn space.if u go on d first day,trust me u wldnt get a nice hostel.u wld get thosse high-rise buildings olori hostel,olona hostel.where dey are abt 50 in a room with depressed bunks en no light sockets.but the nice hostels are being occupied when the high rise is already being filled up en dats on d second/third day.though get to d camp early enough on d 2nd day.that's all I can say for now.do ve a wonderful orientatn week
I am a doctor serving in oyo state,batch B..am at iseyin.d place is nice,nepa try wella and food item is soo cheap u wil b wowed..dnt u try to work ur way out into d cities,d rural oyo pays better,enjy ur stay in camp.wil be wit u guys to run ur camp clinic for a week.see ya
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by adegood: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
day0:
Just board ibadan-iwo road from berger bus park...get to iwo road and take a cab to Ojoo...ask for where to board iseyin bus. Its usually 500 bucks buh cos they know camp's open, it may go for as high as 700.But u can be sure they'll take u to the camp directly cos majority of the passengers would most definitely be corp members like yourself. Hope this helps.Have a swell time at iseyin
-Dayo Batch B 2012 Oyo Corper

Thank you for the response.Please is there a way i can get there from iyana ipaja or oshodi straight to iseyin...because bro,,d ibadan-iwo road na long thing o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Juchy: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
@adegood, u can get a car to iseyin from Iyana Ipaja. I served in Oyo state nd i enta a car 4rm dere 2 iseyin. Ask of the Ogbomosho park atfa d bridge.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by SawG(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
D best place to be is iresaapa in surulere local government with d nccf corpers....do u love dis family? yes o. I served there.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by ecolime(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
You guys should be ready for the rigorous but funfilled activities at Iseyin camp.
My advice is that you shouldn't work your way to Ibadan zone because things are very expensive in most parts of Ibadan and not all PPAs there have accomodation. The best places to serve in Oyo state are the villages and small towns. Places like Ogbomosho, Oyo town and Saki are really cool. Food are really cheap in those areas and there's constant electricity supply. Infact, you will barely touch your allowance.
I'm a Batch B corper representing Orire LG, Ogbomosho.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Yemak74: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
Congrat to all corpers posted to oyo state.... I m a batch b serving corp member in iseyin, i nearly cried wen i wasnt posted to i.b, d state capital.... But now, i tank God i m in isehin... Electricity guaranted for 72hrs, isehin is a home of yam, yam flour, nd wt 100naira, u can cook a full pot of stewcheesy, pls dont opt for d state capital if u want to enjoy ur service year ooo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Yemak74: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
out seba: I am a doctor serving in oyo state,batch B..am at iseyin.d place is nice,nepa try wella and food item is soo cheap u wil b wowed..dnt u try to work ur way out into d cities,d rural oyo pays better,enjy ur stay in camp.wil be wit u guys to run ur camp clinic for a week.
@ out seba...u re doin fine...we are together...tell dem very well...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by seyron: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
otondos in d ouse welcm 2our world, am a batch a corp member servin presently in oyo state ogbomoso 2b precise...pls prayerfuly work ur postin in cmp n accept anywer u r posted 2 by faith, places lyk oyo, ogbomoso, saki stil mak sense pass i.b cs accomodatn in i.b is dificlt n corpers r nt realy apreciated in i.b, bt sincerely ogbomoso is a 1daful place 2serv, esp if u get places lyk lautech, bowen uni teachin hosp as ur ppa...n pls dont find it dificlt 2associate ursef wif dlcf, deeper lyf corpers fellowship as dy av a worship center @iseyin cmp, dlcf kias.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Lillyeean(f): 1:11am On Nov 06, 2012
I served @ Oyo state, batch B dat passed out July @ a secondary sch. Called LIBSECAD Odo-ona elewe, orita challenge... If u end up being posted there, give ma love to d kids... We had a free corper's lodge and a bore hole a few meters away... Cool place but sometimes boring... Y'all enjoy ur stay @ Iseyin a very cold place when it rains... Cheers
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by omogeJ: 4:37am On Nov 06, 2012
Hi
Pls I hv bn posted to Oyo state. How can I get there from Abeokuta.#help. Thnks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by princeofdworld: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2012
@omidan 21 correct .. Ibadan is save and don't mind them .. Am also in ib .. Hit me up ... 2254cdc2

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Bright4(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2012
Good ideal...thax 4d info guyz.God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos) / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day / Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.