Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109100 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2009
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 4:27am On Aug 10, 2009
What a Fantastic Display by Higuain, I like his playing style gotta be a player Like Raul someday,

Madridismo, greets U'll
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2009
Higuiain is the best thing that has happened to Madrid in recent years.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 5:19am On Aug 10, 2009
Horrible defending by DC United. Disgraceful. . . primary school type stuff. For a professional football team that is just horrendous. When u're that high up the field u shouldn't be caught so easily unless it's a counter or some shit. U gotta watch those runs. na juss inexperience or lack of good coaching

Why the hell is DC united playing such a high line against real madrid. . .nonsense. . .Barca for give them like 9-0
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2009
Pellegrini still has a LOT of work to do. This new players are not blending in well at all. IMHO.

DC United could have won that game easily plus their school boy defending errors. PAthetic.

Hiuguian is the best thing in RM.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2009
halla madrid.

that matc against toronto was a funny one. they were doen by four goals and when the scored one they were rejoicing as if they ve scored the winning goal. i laughed until i got choked! grin

dc united dey show muscle but we eased pass them like fufu. that robbens goal was lovely.

halla madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
i don't know why dat crackhead refuses to call up higuain to the argentine squad.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

i don't know why dat crackhead refuses to call up higuain to the argentine squad.

Do you call that Coke dealer a Coach?

Well he might be thinking Tevez is way better, dats y
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2009
maybe he should ve played for france.

do u think he has a better chance with france than playing for argentina?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
timmfikk:

Do you call that Coke dealer a Coach?

Well he might be thinking Tevez is way better, dats y
He might but I think the main reason is cuz he and tevez are tight friends. As tevez says[b]'HE IS LIKE A FATHER FIGURE IN MY LIFE' [/b] .That pretty much says it all and therefore makes it less likely he would be dropped.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
segunpc:

maybe he should ve played for france.

do u think he has a better chance with france than playing for argentina?
he says he would never play for france. Thats his choice however I think he would because he would be judged on merit not on who he knows. The two players he has to dislodge to make the first 11 are more or less undroppable. For Tevez read my post above and I assume we all know why Aguero can never be dropped(father in law)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by shadex1(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2009
I was just wondering which formation i would use for the new madrid team if i were to coach them.i call them the MI Squad 2 or Mission Impossible Squad II because the goals they are setting for themselves this year seems Impossible but considering the quality of players they can field in their first 11 and the wealth of world class players they have sitting on the bench to replace the first team players is just unbelievable.imagine arbeloa for sergio ramos,m diarra for lass,gago for xabi,higuain/raul,nisteelroy for benzema,granero for ronaldo and so on.It is really one of the hardest squad to shape now and i believe pellegrini has the toughest job in the history of football to do now:Gel a team of 25 players that are new to you by evaluating their performances individually considering that there are about 10 of them who have not played together before.This is their Squad list

Defenders: S.ramos,arbeloa,miguel torres,ezequiel garay,metzelder,raul albiol,pepe,marcelo,drenthe( he is back in form now,even better than marcelo)
Midfielders: Lassanda diarra,M.diarra,gago,xabi alonso,sneijder,granero,robben,ronaldo,kaka
forwards: benzema,higuain,raul,nisteelroy

my own preferred formation would be a 4-4-2 formation that morphs into a 4-5-1 and a 4-3-3 with a lineup of
defenders: S.ramos(marking and assisting crosses)pepe (for tough tackling)raul albiol(Ball distribution skills) drenthe(good marking and defending)
defensive midfield: lassana diarra (everything he does)
central midfield: xabi alonso (distribution skills)
Attacking midfield: ronaldo on the left so that he can cut inside and take shots with his right foot and also assist his teammates
robben on the right so that he can cut inside and take shot with his left foot and also assist his teammates
kaka behind the striker to do what he does best and benzema as the striker.
Casillas
S Ramos Pepe Raul Albiol Drenthe

Lassana Diarra

Xabi Alonso

Robben Ronaldo

Kaka

Benzema

If the coach can find a way of blending this players together i believe the would do more damage than barca because they have alot a direct players and a fancy entertaining style of play.they have alot of players that like to take shot even from outside box 18 unlike barca who always prefer to know their way into the box and wait for an opening in the defense.i am not saying this is superior to barca but i am just saying the advantage they have over barca if they could gel in the same level.

which formation would you use
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2009
Too much talent.
That will be Madrid's undoing.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2009
and where is the excess talent?
There is nothing wrong in having more than one quality players on a team. It ensures one player doesnt hold the team to ransom or become a diva like Ribery is doing to Bayern
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2009
Madrid is going down this season. The small teams are determined to deal with them this season. Watch out the end of the re-invented Galacticos.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by vikiviko(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
Another would be fruitless season for another Galacticos.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2009
BlueDiva:

Too much talent.
That will be Madrid's undoing.

Right!

vikiviko:

Another would be fruitless season for another Galacticos.

Gbam! grin cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
Both real madrid fans and haterz sometimes do talk out of their backside. Let us wait and see as la liga would soon start.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2009
this sam allardyce man na scavenger o

him go dey wait to get things for free

him wait make salgado dey free before him come collect and him no know say english players pace too much for uncle salgado.

but once a madridsta always one , so i wish salgado good luck for there.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
So, Mandrillististas, what y'all think about Drenthe. Looks like he's a part of Pellegrini's plans. I thought he had a lot of potential before he signed with y'all but I don't think he lived up to the hype. Kinda surprised the likes of Huntelaar and Sneijder were put up for sale and he wasn't.

He did an interview last season where he said he wasn't in love with playing at LB (rather play LM cause he loves gettin forward) but it seems thats where he has been played in ur preseson. He's extremely fast and can be mesmerizing on his day, but he is yet to show this at the top level. His defensive skills are suspect from watching him last season. His positioning is pretty bad. . .gets caught in two minds sometimes and leaves y'all exposed at the back. . . All he's got going for him is his high work-rate and willingness to chase hopeless balls that only him can catch up with

Ramos tried to take advantage of his speed against us in the 1st classico but he wasted the clear chance he got  grin grin (Alleluia)

To cut the long story short, what do u think of a rookie that hasn't done anything being part of ur "super team"? Possibly a starter. . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2009
I don't like Pellegrini's ideal of keeping Drenthe, if any Dutch player should stay it should be Sniejder and Robben, Drenthe and Van Der Vart should be shppied off to any club that needs players, and I suggest Real Madrid should look at there backline the missing link inn the back line is the Left Back I don't much confidence in Marcelo atimes he gets too shaky, overzealous, Real Madrid needs to buy somebody like Arsenals Gael Clichy he his a good lad,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2009
My perfect formation for the Galaticos, 4-3-3

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2009
i agree with you galactico.
drenthe and van ver dart should be sold.
sniper and robben shouldn't be touched.
it was a lovely game against sociedad and that snipers freekick was lovely.
what i love must about this real team is that with the exception of robben and higuain the other guys i.e kaka,benzema,alonso,sniper,ronaldo shoot from outside with powerful thunderous bullets. so, we need not walk into the opponents eighteen yard box .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2009
I'm predicting either of Madrid and Barca, or both, going hard for Patrice Evra or clichy next off-season or very soon after.

I think Evra is the best LB around.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2009
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
I watched the match at Anoeta and the Real Team I saw on that night are destined for great things, was they gel properly, am thinking who can stop Cr9, Kaka, Benzema, Higuain, Real would beat any team,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
galatico:

I watched the match at Anoeta and the Real Team I saw on that night are destined for great things, was they gel properly, am thinking who can stop Cr9, Kaka, Benzema, Higuain, Real would beat any team,

U dnt need 20World best footballers to bag laurels!
Your team will FAIL!!!
MARK MY WORDS! cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2009
Pre-season continues tonight with our game against Borussia Dortmund (Metzelder's former club) at Dortmund, to mark their 100th anniversary.

Players called up
Goalkeepers: Casillas, Dudek
Defenders: Pepe, Marcelo, Albiol, Metzelder, Garay, Arbeloa, Drenthe
Midfielders: Lass, Sneijder, Robben, Granero, Xabi Alonso, Kaká
Forwards: Raúl, Benzema, Higuaín, Cristiano Ronaldo

Kickoff: 20:15 (CET)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ khanye

U dnt need 20World best footballers to bag laurels!
Your team will FAIL!!!
MARK MY WORDS!

Rora Reverend King to prophecy doom, prophet of doom!!! You are just jealous cuz you know Real Madrid is gonna wip your teams arse!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2009
LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE. KHANYE VS GALACTICO, KRAYOLA VS BIINA AND BARCELONA VS REAL MADRID cool cool cool cool. WHO WILL WIN U DECIDE? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
chic2pimp:

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE. KHANYE VS GALACTICO, KRAYOLA VS BIINA AND BARCELONA VS REAL MADRID cool cool cool cool. WHO WILL WIN U DECIDE? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Real Madrid would definatly beat Barcelona to the title tis season, and the Champions League!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
galatico:

Real Madrid would definatly beat Barcelona to the title tis season,  and the Champions League!!!

sure. . .thanks to Mr Tough Guy right here

Real Madrid is a bitch club and it is full of pussies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.