Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109707 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2009
The Formation that would destroy any team!!!

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2009
This team is on fire.
I've seen what they've done to others during pre-season games.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2009
Not against the almighty Barca'z 4-3-3 formation. Barca is an exclusion.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2009
eyonigger:

Not against the almighty Barca'z 4-3-3 formation. Barca is an exclusion.
Don't be in haste. You will get your deserved trashing in due time by November.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2009
biina:

Don't be in haste. You will get your deserved trashing in due time by November.

Big names dont win laurels cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
No mind them,even our team B will trash this present galaticos silly.
laliga is by the corner and the first ten games will clear you people doubt.
meanwhile,watch us on friday its free for your viewing plessure.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
Make I no lie I watched Real's last 2 games and they looked really dangerous. But they still have some catching up to do. Pellegrini looks set to bring Real back into the "flair football" club again though.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
Krayola2:

Make I no lie I watched Real's last 2 games and they looked really dangerous. But they still have some catching up to do. Pellegrini looks set to bring Real back into the "flair football" club again though.

Krayola is the Barca Diplomat. I like the way he inputs diplomacy when we dialogue with our rivals. Thanks for being diplomatic about that comment of urs.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
eyonigger:

Krayola is the Barca Diplomat. I like the way he inputs diplomacy when we dialogue with our rivals. Thanks for being diplomatic about that comment of urs.
wink

Keep ur friends close and ur enemies even closer!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
All that diplomacy no go save una for November. Make una just sam pam dey wait, e go soon land.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
biina, mark my word today. I will note down this thread number, we are beating you guys in the first leg. Just like I quoted sauron the dark lord prior to the Barca VS Man-u match, I asked him what his response wud be after Barca whoop their asses, he kept on making mouth, after the game dude came up with bitter/useless excuses.

So if may ask u now, after Barca whoop you guys asses come November, wat wud u say?Congratulate us or being a sauron replica?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
eyonigger:

biina, mark my word today. I will note down this thread number, we are beating you guys in the first leg. Just like I quoted sauron the dark lord prior to the Barca VS Man-u match, I asked him what his response wud be after Barca whoop their asses, he kept on making mouth, after the game dude came up with bitter/useless excuses.

So if may ask u now, after Barca whoop you guys asses come November, wat wud u say?Congratulate us or being a sauron replica?
If you win fair and square, I will congratulate you. I am not a sore loser. But if we win. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
We will beat u home and away again this season. Our squad is too damn good!! cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 3:29am On Aug 27, 2009
Krayola2:

We will beat u home and away again this season. Our squad is too damn good!! cool
I wouldn't bet on that happening.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2009
Its good to see Real losing money on all the players they bought in the last couple of years.

Roben bought for 35mil will be sold for less than 25mil

Sneijder bought for 25mil sold for around 15mil

VDV bought for 14mil they wont get more than 8mil for him

Idiots, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by yousouph(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
Madrid dictates the markets these days with their high evaluation of players but not expected to recoup the money while selling same players except selling to Barca or themself.lol
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
Madrid are a buying club u olodos. They make money off marketing players, not off buying and selling them. They are that big!! . . 90% of the time they (even Barca) sell players at a loss. . because they just want to get rid of them. . Do you have any idea how much image/marketing money is going to come in from Benzema, Kaka, CRonaldo, etc. . That is big business. . . not 10 mil and 5 mil here and there like most of these small time clubs.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sneijder Out!
Robben Out!
Who's next?
Why not sell your entire team? grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
they have made a big mistake offloading robben.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 5:41am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Its good to see Real losing money on all the players they bought in the last couple of years.

Roben bought for 35mil will be sold for less than 25mil
Sneijder bought for 25mil sold for around 15mil
VDV bought for 14mil they wont get more than 8mil for him

Idiots, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Robben was bought for 35meuros(£27m) and sold for £22-24m so thats a loss of £3m. Sneijder was bought for £18m and sold for £13.5m.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2009
The whole summer was about how Madrid would get Ribery rather than get Ribery from Bayern, they actually lost Robben to Bayern

The joke is actually on you Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2009
Offtopic: Dayo, thanks. Appreciate.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2009
If Madrid really wanted Ribery they would have him. Stop getting urself all wet over nothin. . . your club is just workin the media and u're eating it up like a maga. Madrid got the real stars they wanted at all costs. . . The Ribery "interest" was just to keep up the media frenzy. They have also succeeded in selling you a human being made of glass for 25 mil. . Holy shit!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2009
Dont mind DK as we might even still get Ribery before monday, but preferred target is David Silva
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2009
Krayola and Madrid bought this same player made of glass for 35million right and sold him for 25m right?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Krayola and Madrid bought this same player made of glass for 35million right and sold him for 25m right?

It's Madrid, prudence is not their biggest virtue. They don't want the guy and they got rid of him. They dont give a shit about the[size=18pt] 5[/size] mil. . They just blew over 200mil for mega stars for bleeps sake. . u think they are worried about 5mil from a guy that doesn't move shirts off the racks and ain't bringin in no real$$ from image rights. FUKC ROBBEN!! If they want him back they will pay u 50mil for him and not think 2ce about it. That's how they roll. cool cool

Its your club that likes to pride itself on prudence etc etc. . .but when shit hits the fan e.g 2 points in nine. . .they panic, and turn into any other insecure club tryin to spend their way out of yawa. Heaven forbid a pebble lands on Robben's  foot, thats a season and a half down the drain right there . . . Madness at the allianz. 
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2009
Krayola2:

It's Madrid, prudence is not their biggest virtue. They don't want the guy and they got rid of him. They dont give a shit about the[size=18pt] 5[/size] mil. . They just blew over 200mil for mega starts for bleeps sake. . u think they are worried about 10mil from a guy that doesn't move shirts off the racks and ain't bringin in no real$$ from image rights. FUKC ROBBEN!! If they want him back they will pay u 50mil for him and not think 2ce about it. That's how they roll. cool cool

Its your club that likes to pride itself on prudence etc etc. . .but when shit hits the fan e.g 2 points in nine. . .they panic, and turn into any other insecure club tryin to spend their way out of yawa. Heaven forbid a pebble lands on Robben's  foot, thats a season and a half down the drain right there . . . Madness at the allianz
what do u expect from the AA (Allianz Asylum)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2009
biina:

what do u expect from the AA (Allianz Asylum)

Hahaha, true talk. Dead club, i foresee a bad season for them with no trophies, ending the season at number 6, next CL disqualification. FUTURE TV YARNS!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2009
Would all these buys deliver Madrid from the hands of their boss and bully Bayern Munich?
Would all these buys make Madrid go beyond the second round of CL this season?

Is it not a shame that Madrid was not seeded by UEFA for the draws? How are the mighty fallen embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Juventus is coming, Lyon is coming, Liverpool is coming (See as biina dey fear)
How many teams wan dey rape you regularly?
ASHAWO team embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You are turning to the Ashawo of Europe I thought only Bayern was allowed to screw Madrid I didnt know you have started opening your laps to Juventus, Lyon, Liverpool and even small boy Leverkusen

Madrid is the booty call of Europe
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Would all these buys deliver Madrid from the hands of their boss and bully Bayern Munich?
Would all these buys make Madrid go beyond the second round of CL this season?

Is it not a shame that Madrid was not seeded by UEFA for the draws? How are the mighty fallen embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

ASHAWO team embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You are turning to the Ashawo of Europe I thought only Bayern was allowed to screw Madrid I didnt know you have started opening your laps to Juventus, Lyon, Liverpool and even small boy Leverkusen

coming from the guy whose club's league campaign is about to be over, barely 4 games into the season undecided
I beg carry your insanity comot jare- Arrant Madness from the Allianz Asylum grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2009
eyonigger:

Hahaha, true talk. Dead club, i foresee a bad season for them with no trophies, ending the season at number 6, next CL disqualification. FUTURE TV YARNS!

Amen!! Future TV has spoken!! grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That shit was too funny!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.