Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109739 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2009
galatico:

@ khanye

U dnt need 20World best footballers to bag laurels!
Your team will FAIL!!!
MARK MY WORDS!

Rora Reverend King to prophecy doom, prophet of doom!!! You are just jealous cuz you know Real Madrid is gonna wip your teams arse!!! grin grin grin grin

cheesy
grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2009
Borussia Dortmund 0-5 Real Madrid

[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/2XFI4tRthro[/flash]

In other news: Barcelona 0 - 1 Manchester City  grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2009
Thanks biina i was about adding the stuff and was wondering how Barcelona end up like that in their room.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2009
Chei! This Real Madrid team dey vex oh!! Any team wey dem catch now go hear am, Showing No mercy to Dortmund!!! 0-5 in Dortmunds background is too much Barca fans are jiltery now!!! Cuz they will be spanked in there own background, Real Madrid will pay Barca back in there coin!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2009
haha. see these clowns.

The maximum number of 1st teamers we had on the pitch at one time was 4. Watch us claim our first couple of trophies of the season in the comin week and a half. cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2009

Enjoy the turning.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2009
my team is gradually becoming a unit.

and for all blaugarians the defeat u suffered in the hands of manchester city has been cancelled because una goal tender never ready . so thank your star.

that robben goal na bullet. even the slow motion sef is fast.

halla madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2009
Jealousy jealousy!they cant be like us.madrid fans will die of envy when you guys will watch us claim two trophies before the end of the month.plenty messi in the making,that is what the mancity game is all about.watch out for pedro,jeffren,santos,fontas etcetec.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
Enemies of Real Madrid fall down and die!!! Come what may Real Madrid would emerge Champions of Spain, Spanish Kings Cup Champions and Champions of Europe Raul Gonzalez would stand up @ The Santiago Bernebeu and raise the trophy up!!! Hala! Madrid!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2009
ogazi007:

Jealousy jealousy!they cant be like us.madrid fans will die of envy when you guys will watch us claim two trophies
galatico:

Enemies of Real Madrid fall down and die!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. CHEI I am enjoying dis rivalry well well . Season never start ooo so make una take ya time cheesy. When the season starts then una fit kill yaself una hia. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by shadex1(m): 2:22am On Aug 21, 2009
@ogazi007
lol i like the part of plenty messi in the making.Am a madrid fan but to be honest i see plenty messi's in the making especially pedro.i always liked him since last season but he wasnt mature enough.it seems like he has already matured in a very short while and he brings something different to the barca team.He is like the only true winger in the team.Anywayz,lets see what happens at the end of the season but madrid must win the CL even if they fail to win the other two.we just need to shut barca up and put them back in their rightful and comfortable position in spanish and world football,Behind us.Am sorry barca fans but that is just the truth and watch out next season or next two season's we are coming to hurt your team,i see us picking on of your best players if not the best player.We would pay his buyout clause even though he would spend most of his time on our bench.lol
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2009
$hadex:

@ogazi007
lol i like the part of plenty messi in the making.Am a madrid fan but to be honest i see plenty messi's in the making especially pedro.i always liked him since last season but he wasnt mature enough.it seems like he has already matured in a very short while and he brings something different to the barca team.He is like the only true winger in the team.Anywayz,lets see what happens at the end of the season but madrid must win the CL even if they fail to win the other two.we just need to shut barca up and put them back in their rightful and comfortable position in spanish and world football,Behind us.Am sorry barca fans but that is just the truth and watch out next season or next two season's we are coming to hurt your team,i see us picking on of your best players if not the best player.We would pay his buyout clause even though he would spend most of his time on our bench.lol

Not too bad to express the dream you had yesternight. A nightmare to be later on though. grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2009
No worry, just 9 more days before wind go begin blow and we go see foul yansh.
Barca go soon learn their place.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2009
Why una dey disturb Bayern's booty call na. Na Bayern own Real Madrid and we dont want nyone disturbing them
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Why una dey disturb Bayern's booty call na. Na Bayern own Real Madrid and we dont want nyone disturbing them
Those days are long gone. If we meet una today, na for thunder to fire your yansh.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2009
Even with your Luis Figo, Carlos , Raul and Casilass all in their prime una still chop home and away beating from Bayern in 2001. Even as recent as 2007 una still chop am.

Una no dey tire?

I love that booty, I love that booty, I love that booty, Its a booty calllllllllllll
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Even with your Luis Figo, Carlos , Raul and Casilass all in their prime una still chop home and away beating from Bayern in 2001. Even as recent as 2007 una still chop am.

Una no dey tire?

I love that booty, I love that booty, I love that booty, Its a booty calllllllllllll

does this ring a bell?  grin grin
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tke7kt14_34&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

Don't ever forget!! EVER!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2009
Krayon,

You no dey shame.

Bayern played without Lucio, Lahm, Rensing and Klose in that match These are key figures in Bayerns line up anyday
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2009
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2009
All in the first half. If they had played seriously for 90 mins, they would have hammered them like 10-0.
The difference in quality is just too wide.

dayokanu:

Krayon,

You no dey shame.

Bayern played without Lucio, Lahm, Rensing and Klose in that match These are key figures in Bayerns line up anyday
Silly excuses. That is why you register a 25 man squad. Even playing in munich, you cldnt save face by defeating them.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

From 2000 at Bernebeu in front of their fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQL5vjtQ_kM
and guess who won the trophy and beat bayern in the semis? undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Krayon,

You no dey shame.

Dayo, u can't keep claiming Bayern is a big team and then pull out excuses like that. Leave that shit to Arsenal. Big teams roll deep. . . superstars warm the bench. .  If u wanna roll with the big boys u can't be sayin stuff like that in public.  grin grin

In the Cl finals we played puyol at right back and yaya at CB. Sergio busquets started the game. No Abidal. We destroyed the champions of England. Total domination. CR7 was slide tackling Puyol near their box. Get with the programme!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2009
To 2007 Scoring the fastest goal in CL history 10 seconds.

We have always owned Madrids ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a0MMMLaCpg&feature=related
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2009
Krayola. The same reason madrid lost 5-0 to Liverpool on aggregate. Is Madrid a Big team?

And the same reason barca lost 4-0 in a CL final the biggest disgrace in the competitions history
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Krayola. The same reason madrid lost 5-0 to Liverpool on aggregate. Is Madrid a Big team?

And the same reason barca lost 4-0 in a CL final the biggest disgrace in the competitions history

No team is beyond an ass whooping. It was just ur turn.

I just don't see Barca gettin one anytime soon cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Na only you dey give silly excuse. Liverpool and Milan won because they had the better tactical approach and executed well, and not because some players were missing on the losing side.
They whooped your arse, accept it, and would likely do it again if you met in the near future.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2009
Ok no team is beyong whooping agreed but getting whooped 4-0 in the CL finals?

And we permanently owning Real Madrid

Madrid 2 Bayern 4. (8-3 aggregates) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Leverkusen 3 madrid 0
Lyon 3 Madrid 0
Liverpool 4 Madrid 0

Na only Madrid?

Biina, No problem as long as we continuously own Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

To 2007 Scoring the fastest goal in CL history 10 seconds.

We have always owned Madrids ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a0MMMLaCpg&feature=related
and yet 'your bitches' hav won  more CL trophies than anyone else.
The sun shines on a dogs arse once in a while - big deal undecided

Forget about past and worry about the present. 1pt from 2 games is unbecoming of a 'big club with the best left back' undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

And we permanently owning Real Madrid

Madrid 2 Bayern 4. (8-3 aggregates) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Leverkusen 3 madrid 0
Lyon 3 Madrid 0
Liverpool 4 Madrid 0

Na only Madrid?

Biina, No problem as long as we continuously own Madrid
grin grin grin grin haha. Biina, e be like say Madrid don chop some heavy beatin tru tru. chei!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2009
And 6 of those trophies was when they were using duster to play ball right?

Forget about past and worry about the present. 1pt from 2 games is unbecoming of a 'big club with the best left back'

Its unbecoming of A team not to go past the 2nd round since 2004 .

Losses to Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal, Bayern, Roma and Liverpool all in the 2nd round in succesive years should give you cause for worry.

Krayola,
Dont forget the yearly home and away losses to Juventus, Roma, Bayern and recently Liverpool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2009
To see a clubside pass twice in 1 minute check Real madrid. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

The guys who passed the first time were still on the same spot when they were called upon to kickstart the game again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNoT6832vTc&feature=related
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2009
1 point out of 6. aren't u worried? Wolfsburg is running away with it again. what us ur take on the situation mr man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.