Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109404 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I'm not going to drool over the man like you always do though tongue
But he is a great project manager, I have to say. Though I won't give him all the credit for anything that happens in these four Clasicos. The Madrid boys are working super hard, harder than they ever did under Pellegrini. They have improved a lot since the last drubbing.[s] But Barcelona still remains the better side, man for man[/s].
lemme help you with your english grin. its used to be sparkling good until the last statement.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2011
usbcable:

lemme help you with your english grin. its used to be sparkling good until the last statement.

Because you got a draw in your own backyard?
You even serve to flatter Barcelona by admitting that a draw against them is a good result. Real Madrid joins Sporting Gijon and Sevilla, as teams that have held Barcelona at home this season. Big deal.

In fact, Sevilla even played better, they were all over Barcelona, and could have even won the game. Plus, they managed to stay 11 men till the end.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I'm not going to drool over the man like you always do though tongue
But he is a great project manager, I have to say. Though I won't give him all the credit for anything that happens in these four Clasicos. The Madrid boys are working super hard, harder than they ever did under Pellegrini. They have improved a lot since the last drubbing. But Barcelona still remains the better side, man for man.

LOL! Everyone on here knows that the Barca bandwagon (and from my understanding you are the head "licker"wink are nothing but JM "droolers" . You guys talk about him more than anyone else. Remind me please, what was it that Tuface said about people talking you. . .

The funniest part is the highlighted. You wont give him credit yet you made that statement? Have you ever asked yourself why?
Barca fans (I assume mostly the yeye ones on NL sha tongue ) are a DISGRACE!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2011
FBS:

LOL! Everyone on here knows that the Barca bandwagon (and from my understanding you are the head "licker"wink are nothing but JM "droolers" . You guys talk about him more than anyone else. Remind me please, what was it that Tuface said about people talking you. . .

The funniest part is the highlighted. You wont give him credit yet you made that statement? Have you ever asked yourself why?

You should watch your emotional outbursts. See you going on like a love-struck somebody. Read my post very well, and I said I won't give Mourinho all the credit because his boys worked super hard.
We are fans of Barcelona. We only talk about Jose because he's made himself into our Mephisto. That's good for the game.

You are obviously a fan of Jose, not of any club, though you claim to support Chelsea sometimes.
I am a socio, and pay for the privilege of supporting my club. You are just a Mou groupie. That's why I only relate to the real Madrid fans here like usb and Pharoh, and usually ignore you.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2011
usbcable:

whats worse than a 5-0 or 2-6 loss.
so it cant get worse but only berra. grin

Hala madrid.

AjanleKoko:

Because you got a draw in your own backyard?
You even serve to flatter Barcelona by admitting that a draw against them is a good result. Real Madrid joins Sporting Gijon and Sevilla, as teams that have held Barcelona at home this season. Big deal.

In fact, Sevilla even played better, they were all over Barcelona, and could have even won the game. Plus, they managed to stay 11 men till the end.
when you play with ten men and still got a positive result then its a good thing.
and barcelona joins the long list of clubs that could only manage a goal at the bernebau (even worse via a penalty) at least others scored from regular play even Villareal scored twice, which means they did better than you.
and were we under you at any point in time? Even with a man down it was like no advantage to you guys.

FBS:

ANSWER: If nobody talks about you
then you are no body
walahi talahi,
(my version)
If they always talk about you then you are special somebody
walahi talahi suma bi lahi

FBS:

abi o?
who made them work harder?
who made them believe in them selves the more?
who made them go beyond their percieved limits?

I gues it was one of the motivational speakers that he hired ti do the pep talk with them.

FBS:

I'ld rAther say some few ones on NL( I resist the urge to mention names since they are not regular commentators) and most of them in my area.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2011
^^
Rather than the perpetual abuse of Barca fans, I suggest you guys face your club, and pray they win anything this season.

I still say that 5 victories and a draw, and a 20-3 aggregate scoreline is no joke. You guys are like typical Nigerians, failures who still want to be treated with respect. Imagine talking tough after managing a 1-1 scoreline in your backyard. Why didn't you win the game if you and your coach were so good? Why did Albiol decide to earn himself a red card? You're lucky that the first penalty was not given. I wonder if the game had ended 2-0 Barca, what you lot would be saying? Don't let me descend on you lot this morning o grin

For your club to redeem itself this season, simply do the following:

-Win the league despite being behind by 8 point
-Win the Copa Del Rey
-Beat Barcelona in the Champions League home and away. In fact, beat Barcelona 5-0 at the next meeting at the Bernabeu,

Then and only then we can afford Real some respect. Until then, suck it up and stop beefing Barca fans. On other words, my advice is, PUT UP OR HUSH UP!!! angry And please, stop hiding behind Jose Mourinho.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
@usbcable, e be like say, we don ruffle some feathers here ooo. grin

I don't understand what the man with the post above is getting "bla bla bla" about.

As my team manager (Lotti) will say, "I don't expect my striker (FT) to score" grin
So in the same manner, I don't expect RM and JM to win all that you listed on there but if they do, its gonna be a party on the streets on Madrid.
Eat that or jump into the ocean.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
Rather than the perpetual abuse of Barca fans, I suggest you guys face your club, and pray they win anything this season.

ehm ehm,
the bolded is a usual habit of you guys and to mention my regular customers:
medjai
eyoniggar
JP
and the chief culprit: ddipsset.

AjanleKoko:

I still say that 5 victories and a draw, and a 20-3 aggregate scoreline is no joke.
You guys are like typical Nigerians, failures who still want to be treated with respect.
Imagine talking tough after managing a 1-1 scoreline in your backyard. Why didn't you win the game if you and your coach were so good?
Why did Albiol decide to earn himself a red card? You're lucky that the first penalty was not given.
I wonder if the game had ended 2-0 Barca, what you lot would be saying? Don't let me descend on you lot this morning o grin

I dont know when a club that has won more trophies than yours
scored more goals than yours
has more money than yours
has greater prestige and fan base than yours
has greater history than yours
and so many more (good,bad,ugly) than yours
be regarded as failures. that sure beats my imagination

and about talking tough,
we have the right to since a certain president ludicrously took a bet of 5-0 to mock us. and why wont we after we had been written of to loose again and often laughed at with a ''manita'' sign-off.
and nothing in our playing suggested we could never have won.

and AJ,
how would you say, claim and conclude that albiol ''decided'' to earn himself a card much less against a barcelona. if this was said by one cisse, i wont be surprised, but you, , '

''I wonder if the game had ended 2-0, what would you lot be saying?''
I will say, well eventually they equalled the record set by us winning six consecutive el-classico. and sadly you didn't. hahahahahaa

AjanleKoko:

For your club to redeem itself this season, simply do the following:

-Win the league despite being behind by 8 point-----------  M.I 4
-Win the Copa Del Rey-------------------------------------  this will be done on wednesday
-Beat Barcelona in the Champions League home and away. In fact, beat Barcelona 5-0 at the next meeting at the Bernabeu. we've done it before and will do it again. but cant recal you ever doing it

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
All this yeye talk go soon dey end starting from wed.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
eyoniggar:

All this yeye talk go soon dey end starting from wed.
until then,
ntorrrrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
I really don't know what all these jubilations are about o? You guys needed a win to resurrect your title hopes, you laboured to a 1-1 draw at home and are celebrating and praising Mourinho. . . na wa o.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^
why is our ''jubilation'' paining all of you nah?
we ban music
he pain you
we spend money
he pain you
we praise a coach for getting a draw
he pain you.

is the music/money/draw to your benefit?
no,
so why cry over some else's ringworm.

Sai Mourinho
Sai Madrid
Sai Los blancos. cool cool cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Jose Mourinho has a chance to become the only Real Madrid coach to win the title in four different countries

Carlos Cristobal / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

Jose Mourinho will play the fifth Cup final of his career at Mestalla on Wednesday. The Portuguese coach previously won this title in his home country, in England and in Italy. By defeating Barcelona on Wednesday, he would become the first Real Madrid coach to win the title in four different countries.

Mourinho won his first Cup title with Porto in the 2002/03 season. He won again with Chelsea (2006/07) and Inter Milan (2009/10). Mourinho only lost the 2004 final against Benfica, meaning he's won 75% of the finals he's played in.

The other Real Madrid coaches who won Cup titles in three different countries are Vujadin Boskov (Spain, Italy, Netherlands) and John Benjamin Toshack (Spain, Wales, Turkey).

It is very complicated to be successful in different countries, especially in a knockout tournament like the Copa del Rey. Heavyweights like Ferguson and Trappatoni have managed to win Cup titles in two different countries. By winning on Wednesday, Mourinho would top the ranking over Van Gaal (who won in the Netherlands, Spain and Germany), Bobby Robson (England, Portugal and Spain) and Helenio Herrera (France, Spain and Italy). He would also become the first to win Cup titles in the three strongest leagues in Europe: Spain, England and Italy.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by cisse7575(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
barca humiliated mou home and away n u are here bragin na wa o. and you aj knows nothing about football
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by cisse7575(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
rmd might av won elclassico b4 wen football wasnt difficult compare 2 wat it is now. u are as good as ur last game and u
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by cisse7575(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
R CELEBRATIN A DRAW AS IF U WON 50-0. MY ADVICE 2 U ALL: EXPECT NOTHIN 'COS U WILL BE DISSAPOINTED BY UR "SPEAKER ONE"
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2011
wonders shall never end? barca are feeling good right now, thats all i can say, they will be worse in due time too
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2011
cisse7575:

rmd might av won elclassico b4 wen football wasnt difficult compare 2 wat it is now. u are as good as your last game and u
Hehehe  grin grin grin when was that?. . . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2011
this cisse75757575 that thinks he is barcelona is soo irritating with his unintelligent posts.
angry angry angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2011
The day is here already and i am looking forward to an exciting match between both teams. I believe we will use the same tactics as the last match but with more aggressiveness as a cup is at stake here. My preferred lineup would be the same except the inclusion of ozil to replace di maria.

Casillas

Arbeloa Ramos Carvahlo marcelo

Khedira Pepe

Alonso

Ozil Benzema Ronaldo

I have the believe that we are carrying the day and also in the champions league.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad

this morning I realised how corrupt and selfish some of the hierachy in RM's board are.

imagine someone calling himself a fan and wanting a rival to win its a sick mentality honestly speaking.

it good in one way now we are getting to see the faces of those that never allows any coach to blossom in the dugpit of bernebau.

sadly, JM is also being put to similar troubles and he may just simply walk away to another club cry

why cant those moofos just let him be do his work and mind their phucking bizness.

none of them was and will ever be successful as a coach like him, so its all just bad belle syndrome thats worrying them.

and that calderon is the worst of them all. angry

I just hope we win tonight 'cos if we dont the i'diots will shout hallelujah and stoke the fire the more.

why cant these old buffons just let us have a coach for as long as the contract is meant to be and not as long as their useless ego is satisfied.

i weep for my club and JM cry cry cry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2011
usbcable:

sad sad sad sad sad

this morning I realised how corrupt and selfish some of the hierachy in RM's board are.

imagine someone calling himself a fan and wanting a rival to win its a sick mentality honestly speaking.

it good in one way now we are getting to see the faces of those that never allows any coach to blossom in the dugpit of bernebau.

sadly, JM is also being put to similar troubles and he may just simply walk away to another club cry

why cant those moofos just let him be do his work and mind their phucking bizness.

none of them was and will ever be successful as a coach like him, so its all just bad belle syndrome thats worrying them.

and that calderon is the worst of them all. angry

I just hope we win tonight 'cos if we dont the i'diots will shout hallelujah and stoke the fire the more.

why cant these old buffons just let us have a coach for as long as the contract is meant to be and not as long as their useless ego is satisfied.

i weep for my club and JM cry cry cry
That's the ONE and ONLY thing that makes me just no understand this club.
. . .till this very day cannot understand why Del Bosque was sacked unceremoniously.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^^^ Brother this is a club of prestige and Honor. They dont want to win Trophies "Courtesy" anti-football
that JM is bringing forth. Have you guys actually taken a seat back down and think about this, why would two Madrid legends
go against him? Isnt that something to worry about? This is not some Skepe FC that are obsessed with winning the european
cup @ all cost. Even Abrahamovich said he wants his team to play like Barcelona does. The whole equation of how JM is coaching madrid is
more-or-less like a rich father trying all possible best with every financial means to put his dumb, "not so smart" daughter/son through the university
graduating with  a 2-1 grin

USB, u aint no coward, I know that, so its better off you dnt comment on this issue  @ all. I'll see you guys tonight at the Mestalla.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2011
^^ That's right, Eyo. The Madrid hierachy want to win and win beautifully. That's why JM's arse being grilled.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^Was Pellegrini ever allowed breathing space? Del Bosque won and beautifully too still got the boot.

And what with this bandwagon thing that everyone wants to play like Barca? igbawo ni gbogbo nonsense yi start?
Whatever happen to you guys early 2000s when your club was in decline and poor result on the pitch nko? How many clubs were trying to be like Barca then?

TOP PLAYERS WERE MOVING TO MADRID!!!
Figo anyone?  cheesy

So what are you guys soaping about? You guys should be thanking FR and Ronaldinho and yes Mr Eto'o too.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2011
medjai:

^^ That's right, Eyo. The Madrid hierachy want to win and win beautifully. That's why JM's arse being grilled.

that is not their problem IMHO.
beauty is not wanting to look pretty like someone when you have you own way of beauty.
the greatest diservice you can do to your self as a brand is to want to take up similarity to another competitors brand.
it will come back to haunt you.
WHY?
its the same set of people critisizing you for not looking ''pretty'' and ''yellow'' as sandra that will come back and accuse nkechi of bleaching and use of wig and artificial air.

barcelona's way of play is not a laboratory project but is something that came to be through diligence and continuity within the players coach and staff(and board) genearlly.

its stu'pid to want to play like barcelona when your name consists of two words to say the least.

we everyday hear that, the part to success lies in identifying your personal strenght and weaknesse and not wanting to rank xerox another persons idea. thats plagiarism and fraud.

BE
YOURSELF
thats what JM does and thats what gives him adoration from fans of everywhere he goes.

why am I even ranting sef, these over feed pot bellied millionares would still sack him at the end of the season and go ahead and employ benitez and sack him again. SMH.

i don tire sef.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2011
@FBS!
Join the winning team and save yourself a sleepless night like the one you will witness tonight.we have left the past behind us,and we are the team to emulate now if you really wanna see your club wins 6 trophies in one season.wilshere says Capello instructed them to play like Barcelona and they came out victorious against Wales.you can hate coz we have been successful in recent times,but you cant help it than to appreciate that Pep had really redefined Barcelona style of play and its yielding results hence clubs,countries,and the entire world are trying so hard to be like us even when its obvious that they cant be, lol.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2011
usbcable:

its stu'pid to want to play like barcelona when your name consists of two words to say the least.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually, nice one man. I agree with you. Although everything you wrote about Mou, you're on your own. But I feel you sha.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2011
@FBS
Del Bosque's sack was one of the many after-effects of Madrid's failure to win the CL in 2003 following the 3-1 loss to Juve. Hierro's contract was also terminated.
Pellegrini was sacked because:
The 4-1 defeat to Alcocorn. They found it simply unacceptable.
He failed to win trophies despite over €250m investment in players.

Even when we weren't winning trophies in the early 2000's, we were still making waves in Europe. We made the CL semis in 2000 and 2002. We made the CL quarters in 2003. We've been bad for long, that's why everybody wants to play like Barca.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2011
medjai:

@FBS
Del Bosque's sack was one of the many after-effects of Madrid's failure to win the CL in 2003 following the 3-1 loss to Juve. Hierro's contract was also terminated.
Precisely what I'm saying. Del Bosque masterminded RM's most successful spell in modern history. Why was he sacked? Both Del Bosque and Fernando Heirro were released unceremoniously. . .na board room madness be that.
So thats to nullifies your suggestion that RM wants to win and win in style hence the wahala they are dishing on JM.
Those guys in the board room just love getting on nerves.

Pellegrini was under constant pressure but he too didn't help matters by getting Alcon-thunked.
And with 250 milla. WOW! And some said money is what matters most?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2011
medjai:

@FBS
and thats my problem with them.
WIN AT ALL COSTS.

would it make sense to kill your child just because he came second in an exam of 300 brilliant students.
Absolutely NO.
they are just too dumb to see beyond their pointed nose's and too weak to see below their pot bellies.

Just like in combat sport,
taichi looks the pretiest of kung fu styles but that dont mean taekwondo is a ridiculous form of combat.
am I even making any sense sef.
this people are starting to drive me bunkers.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
FBS:

Precisely what I'm saying. Del Bosque masterminded RM's most successful spell in modern history. Why was he sacked? Both Del Bosque and Fernando Heirro were released unceremoniously. . .na board room madness be that.
So thats to nullifies your suggestion that RM wants to win and win in style hence the wahala they are dishing on JM.
Those guys in the board room just love getting on nerves.

Pellegrini was under constant pressure but he too didn't help matters by getting Alcon-thunked.
And with 250 milla. WOW! And some said money is what matters most?

thanks for this post. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.