Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (110688 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On May 18, 2011
Pharoh:

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo moves clear of Barcelona's Lionel Messi in Golden Shoe standings

And so? What exactly is your point? undecided

AjanleKoko:

Ma'am, please run back to the little girls room or wherever it is you turned up from tongue
Going by the rules of an ignorant sexist won't help you. . . grin

Bring up facts and ideas, don't try playing this game of male dominance when it comes to sports because you don't have enough awareness and debatal ideas to contribute. grin grin

Believe me you'll fail in it woefully, worse than you created with your so-called idea of messi being the best player in the world.

Complete farce!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 8:53am On May 18, 2011
^^
Mrs Ronaldo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mama-gee:

Bring up facts and ideas, don't try playing this game of male dominance when it comes to sports because you don't have enough awareness and debatal ideas to contribute. grin grin

Wetin be debatal? Is that French?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 12:47pm On May 18, 2011
^^^[s]Your eyes are set on mama-gee? hmmm. . . That's good. At least for a change.[/s] LOL. tongue grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:56pm On May 18, 2011
FBS:

^^^[s]Your eyes are set on mama-gee? hmmm. . . That's good. At least for a change.[/s] LOL. tongue grin

Rather than you abi. For mama-gee, my softer side will definitely take over. kiss
For you, na koboko all day every day angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 1:00pm On May 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Rather than you abi. For mama-gee, my softer side will definitely take over. kiss
For you, na koboko all day every day angry
gbenu dake mr man. tongue stop spewing rotten tomato.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 1:52pm On May 18, 2011
@FBS

U dey mind the agbaya called ajanleCOCOA?

just few posts ago he was accusing someone else of hiding behind a 'she', now he's flaunting his softer side in view of the same 'she' . . .TYPICAL OF THOSE TWERPS!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2011
^^^ hahahahahahahahahahaa
ROFL

oya AJcity, fire your reply but hannies last post finish you sha.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2011
sevilla chop am 4 times
getafe chop am 3 times
villareal eat am 2 times
Osas go chop am=(4+3+2)/3=3

infact ronaldo be hatrick massa.

at worst he go score 1 to create another record. At all at all naim badt.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2011
You all can debate from now till kingdom come on statistics. IMO, the comparison btwn them both
cannot be judged on statistical basis. Its only those that are deprived of differentiating between 1st grade and 3rd grade wud
say CR is a better player to Messi. Infact that cry baby chap is indeed lucky to be compared to the current best player of our
generation with his magical talent. From today henceforth, I resign from debating on this particular topic, it makes me feel like
am even backward .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:55am On May 19, 2011
eyoniggar:

You all can debate from now till kingdom come on statistics. IMO, the comparison btwn them both
cannot be judged on statistical basis
. Its only those that are deprived of differentiating between 1st grade and 3rd grade wud
say CR is a better player to Messi. Infact that cry baby chap is indeed lucky to be compared to the current best player of our
generation with his magical talent. From today henceforth, I resign from debating on this particular topic, it makes me feel like
am even backward .

and this was thesame argument used to justify messi worthy of the ballon last season.
double standard people.
and seems you really missed it by calling CR a cry baby, like we dont remember the footballing actors that made (forced) a referee to award a red card to a player even when they were not touched.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:27am On May 19, 2011
hannie:

@FBS

U dey mind the agbaya called ajanleCOCOA?

just few posts ago he was accusing someone else of hiding behind a 'she', now he's flaunting his softer side in view of the same 'she' . . .TYPICAL OF THOSE TWERPS!

I no even understand wetin you dey yarn. You must have smoked your gbana upside down or something undecided

usbcable:

^^^ hahahahahahahahahahaa
ROFL

oya AJcity, fire your reply but hannies last post finish you sha.

Abi he don dey give you sef sniff?
Make una sofry sofry o. E Kpele! tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 1:38pm On May 19, 2011
@Ajanle COCOYAM

U don dey madt tey tey . . .

me smoke gbana? thats an insult. . .

I smoke twerps like u and devour u till ur generation go extinct tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by cisse7575(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2011
@ d moment there's only one 'special one' in spain and he is at camp nou
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2011
cisse7575:

@ d moment there's only one 'special one' in spain and he is at camp nou
this is another puzzling thing about barcelona fans.
they so much suffer from madrid phobia and lots and lots of Mourinholitis.
na by force to give person sunna wey him no fit bear.
first it was ''chosen one''. That one refused to stick
now its ''special one''.hmmmmm.
gourdiola will forever be guordiola. No nickky to follow his name.
So stop oggling for someone else's possession.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by cisse7575(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2011
no mata how much money rmd spend,whoeva dey bring in as a coach, whateva tactics dey employed,dey simply can't beta fcb
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by cisse7575(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2011
not refering 2 pep but messi. its seldom u see him thrwng his arms in d air @ his mates' limitation as cr always did
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:59am On May 20, 2011
usbcable:

this is another puzzling thing about barcelona fans.
they so much suffer from madrid phobia and lots and lots of Mourinholitis.
na by force to give person sunna wey him no fit bear.
first it was ''chosen one''. That one refused to stick
now its ''special one''.hmmmmm.
gourdiola will forever be guordiola. No nickky to follow his name.
So stop oggling for someone else's possession.

this is another puzzling thing about Madrid fans. After failing to win on the pitch, na so so media and internet COMPLAINING grin grin grin
POR QUE?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2011
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2011
AjanleKoko:

this is another puzzling thing about Madrid fans. After failing to win on the pitch, na so so media and internet COMPLAINING grin grin grin
POR QUE?
Because we're the best grin . . . Conspiracy theories have become the opiate of Madridistas. SMH
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:48am On May 20, 2011
^^
Awon eleyi won bitter gan grin

Some rapper said back in the day 'Even if you pray like Hammer, you couldn't touch mine' wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 7:11pm On May 21, 2011
Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo for scoring his 39th goal in La Liga.
This makes him La Liga's highest scorer of all time.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 7:24pm On May 21, 2011
Yes oo . , . thanks and i am very happy for him, hope he starts playing from the team as from next season or he will probably be in ac milan or back to manu.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 7:35pm On May 21, 2011
Ozilllllllllllllllllllllllllll . , . . . . . . . . the assist master . . . i throw salute ooo. shocked smiley
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by switch47(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2011
Congratulations to C ronaldo he deserves the crown!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 8:54pm On May 21, 2011
This na real riot ooo . . . good for you joselu but don't know if morata will be promoted or any other youth players with all these signings going on. We have come a long way and rounded up the season on a high note, time to sit and prepare properly for the next season.

The la liga and champions league will surely be our target for next season and earnestly looking to the players leaving or those still coming. We lost the la liga by dropping points along the way and some other lessons which we might have learned now. Time to plan and implement a long time strategy for the club, i hope adan is promoted as iker understudy instead of signing a new keeper.

Hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2011
Pharoh:

This na real riot ooo . . . good for you joselu but don't know if morata will be promoted or any other youth players with all these signings going on. We have come a long way and rounded up the season on a high note, time to sit and prepare properly for the next season.

The la liga and champions league will surely be our target for next season and earnestly looking to the players leaving or those still coming. We lost the la liga by dropping points along the way and some other lessons which we might have learned now. Time to plan and implement a long time strategy for the club, i hope adan is promoted as iker understudy instead of signing a new keeper.

Hala Madrid.

congrats on finishing the season on a high note.
la liga and ucl had always been prime target.

adan is being kept to replace iker by my own reconning.
now as you said to think of who is leaving cos we already know who has been added.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 9:27pm On May 21, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Wetin be debatal? Is that French?

No, that's cristiano ronaldo breaking the Spanish La liga goal record for being the only player in spanish history to score 40 goals in one season. grin

Something your Leoxavi messiniesta can never ever do nor accomplish. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 9:30pm On May 21, 2011
usbcable:

congrats on finishing the season on a high note.
la liga and ucl had always been prime target.

adan is being kept to replace iker by my own reconning.
now as you said to think of who is leaving cos we already know who has been added.

I think sergio canales will leave back to racing or somewhere else while two of ( khedira, diara and granero ) will also leave. We are still going to buy one more defender so that so that sergio ramos will move to center back.

Pedro is leaving, one of or both ronaldo and kaka will be leaving while i think adebayor and benzema will also leave with one potential striker coming into the fold. Maybe drenthe is going to comeback and morata will be promoted but with less playing time than initially planned.

These are just speculations but i believe there should be a clearing out and it is time to cash in one some of these players like gago who is moving to the premier league.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by switch47(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2011
Cristiano Ronaldo made Spanish football history on Saturday by breaking the all time goalscoring record with 40 goals in a single season for the Spanish La Liga
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 11:47am On May 22, 2011
We the entire fans wish the retiring Jerzy Dudek a lovely and joy filled life, we thank you for your time and contribution to a great club like Real Madrid. Hope you will remain or come back someday to add your wealth of experience at the management level.

Hala Madrid . . . Hala Dudek. cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2011
Pharoh:

I think sergio canales will leave back to racing or somewhere else while two of ( khedira, diara and granero ) will also leave. We are still going to buy one more defender so that so that sergio ramos will move to center back.

Pedro is leaving, one of or both ronaldo and kaka will be leaving while i think adebayor and benzema will also leave with one potential striker coming into the fold. Maybe drenthe is going to comeback and morata will be promoted but with less playing time than initially planned.

These are just speculations but i believe there should be a clearing out and it is time to cash in one some of these players like gago who is moving to the premier league.
stop reading too many meaning meanings into goal.com and their speculations.
i think the following will likely happen

GOAL KEEPER
1 casillas
2 adan
3 jesus-----------will be drafted from castilla

DEFENDERS
1 marcelo
2 cavalho
3 ramos
4 pepe
5 arbeloa
6 albiol
7 garay------will be sold to balance the accounts a bit and prolly bring in a replacement
8 drenthe----will be sold(no vacancy for him)

MIDFIELDERS
1 alonso
2 khedira
3 lass-------------may or may not be sold, but expected for monetary sakes.
4 granero
5 gago-------------will be sold (too prone to injury)
6 canales----------will be loaned (to get more play time and experience)
7 pedro------------will be loaned/sold (not in coach's agenda)
8 ozil
9 angel
10 kaka
# sahin-----------just bought
# altintop--------just bought

ATTACKERS
1 ronaldo
2 benzema
3 higuain
4 adebayor-------1 year loan-contract extension(if this is possible) but unlikely due to high price tag.
5 morata---------will be used as a fringe player, to get the needed experience for future purposes.
6 sarabia--------will be sold/loaned (we sabi the usual)
7 joselu---------will be sold/loaned (we sabi the usual)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 4:58pm On May 22, 2011
Sahin and Altintorp. Odd buys, aren't they? I'm not even sure they are Mou's type of players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.