Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109908 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Sahin and Altintorp. Odd buys, aren't they? I'm not even sure they are Mou's type of players.

sahin---- wink
altintorp----
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 3:27pm On May 23, 2011
^^
Sahin plays like Oezil, which is why I'm wondering. You would hardly see them both in the same game.
Altintorp, I don't get it. He's kind of a spent force sha. Maybe for the experience, or as a solid backup, or replacement for Diarra, who is rumoured to be on his way out of Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2011
thats why am not complaining about sahin,
since he is more of a CM and can be either forward or defensive as the case maybe.
but I just hope awuf no go run madrid belle with hamit, wey them go grab.

adebayor brought good tidings with  CDR and improved performance from Benzo and kaka.

hope fully hamit and sahin wont break the unity in the locker room sha.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 5:07pm On May 23, 2011
usbcable:

hope fully hamit and sahin wont break the unity in the locker room sha.

No, I don't think so. The issue will now be with Kaka, you know. Since he doesn't plan to leave, hope he won't spend another season on the bench.
He is my favourite non-Barca player, and I always like to see him play regardless of any club he goes to.

Jose finds his voice again with yet another complaint. This guy is getting embarassing with his lamentations. He should really keep quiet and let his players do the talking on the field. Since when did soccer become a soap opera like the WWE?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 7:26pm On May 23, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Jose finds his voice again with yet another complaint. This guy is getting embarassing with his lamentations. He should really keep quiet and let his players do the talking on the field. Since when did soccer become a soap opera like the WWE

When he kept quiet you people said he was playing the victim, now he talks and he should keep quiet. After when he decided to keep quiet, pep and cruyff has been talking about him and Madrid which no one complained about. Pep recently talked about Madrid when he was talking about Manchester but no one complained. It is better we all leave the coaches and players to talk and do their thing without trying to judge them.

I have seen this but decided to keep quiet in order not to start another round of argument. Jose talks while pep doesn't talk, xavi talks alot and ozil doesn't talk. There is no rule how a player or coach should live his life. It is better we all leave them to do their thing and adjust to whatever behavior a coach or player has.

Trying to justify whatever happens in your camp and condemn others is not the right thing to do because sorry i would have readily inferred that you would have supported cruyff in his comments if mourinho's lamentations did not spring out at the same time.

Let us leave jose, cruyff and xavi to their talking and also respect those like ozil and pep who don't talk alot. To each player and coaches with their own behavior for peace to reign thanks. cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 7:14am On May 24, 2011
Quote from: AjanleKoko on Yesterday at 05:07:57 PM
Jose finds his voice again with yet another complaint. This guy is getting embarassing with his lamentations. He should really keep quiet and let his players do the talking on the field. Since when did soccer become a soap opera like the WWE

This man must be giving you some serious sleepless nights! groupies Inc. LOL!  grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 7:16am On May 24, 2011
@usbcable!

Congrats man. You guys at least finished on a high. Hala Madrid.  cheesy

My club no even get manager now sef.  grin They said Villa-B is coming. hehe!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2011
FBS:

This man must be giving you some serious sleepless nights! groupies Inc. LOL! grin

dont mind them all.
all this while the man didn't utter a sound and cruyff was suffering from diarhhoea of the mouth none of them said anything when he even called him insultive names they turned a blind eye.
now he repeated what he said before, they now remember pork abi na por que.

FBS:

@usbcable!

Congrats man. You guys at least finished on a high. Hala Madrid. cheesy

My club no even get manager now sef. grin They said Villa-B is coming. hehe!

i just hope roman dont turn chelsea into another real madrid(sack employ sack employ). sadly that what its turning into.

AVB or not, he should learn to wield more of the cheque books and less of the axe.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:00am On May 25, 2011
FBS:

This man must be giving you some serious sleepless nights! groupies Inc. LOL!  grin

Sleepless nights?
He should be the one with sleepless nights. Myth busted, a 5-0 thumping, etc, etc.

And you . . . it must be tough supporting 2 losing clubs. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:17am On May 26, 2011
Oga Jose finally gets what he wants:
Jorge Valdano Sacked.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Oga Jose finally gets what he wants:
Jorge Valdano Sacked.

and who said it was him that requested for his sack grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2011
usbcable:

He might not have asked for it but certainly the fact that both do not see eye-to-eye is a major influence.

Valdano is gone now. . . . .JM doesn't have an excuse - now he'll start to feel the full brunt of the heat if RM is staring at the back of FCB next term!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2011
So, i guess we can now safely say JM is in charge of the team on the pitch and is getting all the players he wants --- Sarhin, Althintorp, Callejon. . . . . . who's next!?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2011
RuuDie:

So, i guess we can now safely say JM is in charge of the team on the pitch and is getting all the players he wants --- Sarhin, Althintorp, Callejon. . . . . . who's next!?

Aguero cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 12:55pm On May 26, 2011
usbcable:

He can never do such a thing but their spat truly influenced the decision we have now but anyway life moves on and lets start preparing for the next season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 2:34pm On May 26, 2011
Pharoh:

He can never do such a thing but their spat truly influenced the decision we have now but anyway life moves on and lets start preparing for the next season.

Why do you say so?

Valdano and Mou have never been on the same side, and he even opposed Madrid hiring Mou.
If I was Perez, I would also fire Valdano. Has he not been there for 7 years wey Madrid no cross 2nd round in CL?
I'm sure it was an 'either he goes or i go' standoff. It makes sense to fire Valdano.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2011
my ''church mind'' says there is much more to the decision than we know.
there are so many powerful folks in RM, and its just odd that perez could fire valdano.

both guys have come a long way together. so maybe its not just the valdano-mourinho saga that lead to his exit, but many more things must have happened.

khanye:

Aguero cool

if Mou signs this guy then we are officially-technically in trouble.

I still dont know what they want to do with manolito with the arrival of callejon and the availability of morata. although morata's case is understandable, na callejon it cant fit explain at all.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 3:35pm On May 26, 2011
^^
Those signings are not Mou signings.
And I am ready to bet he will ignore those guys when season starts.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2011
Walahi, God bless you. but again the guy fit don colo ooooo shocked

I could have bet my life on it that those guys were not his signings. but never say never.

The only thing he ever asked for last season was a striker which when he got the team improved overall.

na politricks go finish all those old baba wey dey madrid.

sahin is like ozil
altinthop cannot be placed as a better substitute for anybody
and callejon of all people dont add up except they want to give adebayor back to city, which i dont understand the delay in the transaction if thats what they want.

and just as valdano once commented, what is needed is not a structural adjustment but more of a cosmetic. and these we noticed in the later part of this season.

i tire for the hierachy sef angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 3:48pm On May 26, 2011
usbcable:

Walahi, God bless you. but again the guy fit don colo ooooo shocked

I could have bet my life on it that those guys were not his signings. but never say never.

The only thing he ever asked for last season was a striker which when he got the team improved overall.

na politricks go finish all those old baba wey dey madrid.

sahin is like ozil
altinthop cannot be placed as a better substitute for anybody
and callejon of all people dont add up except they want to give adebayor back to city, which i dont understand the delay in the transaction if thats what they want.

and just as valdano once commented, what is needed is not a structural adjustment but more of a cosmetic. and these we noticed in the later part of this season.

i tire for the hierachy sef angry

Hmm.
Callejon isn't even a striker, he's a winger. Though he's not bad really, but there are better guys in Madrid.
I have a gut feeling that Mou wants to keep Adebayor, but the powers want a marquee signing. But don't fret, many of these things may be either rumours or just political signings.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2011
while he was in the castilla he was a point man
when he now joined espanyol he gradually migrated to the wings.

but why buy something you will never need on the long run.

i feel some people in the hierachy just dont want Adebayor. so they try to sign a tall striker with same strenght.
maybe they couldn't price away llorente.
but why do a remix of a song when the new lyrics are no better off than the original undecided

callejon/altinthorp/sahin are not better than the present.
at most sahin has the record of a performer.
but having UCL experience alone dont count enough to sign hamit.
and what the hell reason do they have to re-sign callejon( abi na because na former madrid alumni).
SMH.
I feel like slapping the frizzles outta somebodies face.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 5:51pm On May 26, 2011
^^
What about Aguero?
On today, off for the rest of the season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2011
I can bet my next salary on it that Aguero wont come to RM.
its easier doing a barca->real move than doing an atleti->real move.

moreover, its all media hype IMO.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
What about Aguero?
On today, off for the rest of the season.
That's Atleti's fault. Atleti are very inconsistent. They usually struggle and only recover close to the end of the campaign to qualify for Europe. Aguero is really good. He has had to carry Atleti on his back all season since Forlan's demise. His goal return for Ateti is pretty impressive and he's only 22. Pray he joins Juve or any club but this club.
usbcable:

while he was in the castilla he was a point man
when he now joined espanyol he gradually migrated to the wings.

but why buy something you will never need on the long run.

i feel some people in the hierachy just dont want Adebayor. so they try to sign a tall striker with same strenght.
maybe they couldn't price away llorente.
but why do a remix of a song when the new lyrics are no better off than the original undecided

callejon/altinthorp/sahin are not better than the present.
at most sahin has the record of a performer.
but having UCL experience alone dont count enough to sign hamit.
and what the hell reason do they have to re-sign callejon( abi na because na former madrid alumni).
SMH.
I feel like slapping the frizzles outta somebodies face.
I think the Callejon move was pretty smart in the sense that he's young and also good. I've watched him play a lot of times and truth is, he's the business; very promising. He and Osvaldo combine to devastating effect for Espanyol and on their day they can take almost any defence apart.
I guess this paves the way for Pedro Leon's departure.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2011
medjai:

That's Atleti's fault. Atleti are very inconsistent. They usually struggle and only recover close to the end of the campaign to qualify for Europe. Aguero is really good. He has had to carry Atleti on his back all season since Forlan's demise. His goal return for Ateti is pretty impressive and he's only 22. Pray he joins Juve or any club but this club.
you are no different from the old man cryuff. lipsrsealed

medjai:

I think the Callejon move was pretty smart in the sense that he's young and also good. I've watched him play a lot of times and truth is, he's the business; very promising. He and Osvaldo combine to devastating effect for Espanyol and on their day they can take almost any defence apart.
I guess this paves the way for Pedro Leon's departure.
if its pedro he is replacing then too bad 'cos pedro didn't really feature much in the first instance.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On May 27, 2011
Valdano is a backstabing jerk!

He can quit for all I care but I hope he doesn't come out form the woodwork when madrid wins the league trophy.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2011
usbcable:

you are no different from the old man cryuff. lipsrsealed
if its pedro he is replacing then too bad 'cos pedro didn't really feature much in the first instance.
Callejon is one for the future, probably Valdano's idea. He is gonna be backup. . . Asper Cryuff, thank you. I'd take that as a compliment grin
mama-gee:

Valdano is a backstabing jerk!

He can quit for all I care but I hope he doesn't come out form the woodwork when madrid wins the league trophy.

cuando? cuando?? cuando
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2011
now those who accussed mou of negative football will realise that he deployed the right defensive tactics suited for this barcelona team.

then he was accussed of being lilly livered, now they will have realised he once again was right.

mou the special one.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:47pm On May 28, 2011
Actually, usb, I have to say, you are right.
Nobody can beat Barca at football. You have to play rugby grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2011
congratulations on barsa's 4th victory.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2011
usbcable:

now those who accussed mou of negative football will realise that he deployed the right defensive tactics suited for this barcelona team.

then he was accussed of being lilly livered, now they will have realised he once again was right.

mou the special one.
I'm forced to agree with you   
usbcable:

congratulations on barsa's 4th victory.
Thanks men. This victory is for all of Spain, for La Liga. La Liga now has 13 CL wins, one more than Serie A's 12.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:13pm On May 28, 2011
I think I'm really digging Octopus Iker. Pls predict a Real Madrid League win next year pls grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.