Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (110756 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Real Madrid and Manchester City are now competing to see who will sign more players.
Is there a trophy for that? grin

Lol . . .we sign players that we need and some for business purposes but that of man city is just out of order. grin

BTW real madrid has just announced that casilas will surely keep his captain armband after discussing with the coach as i earlier said.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^
That's good news.
BTW, I hope for this sake of this club's fans, that the Tevez idea is just a rumour. Tevez, while a very good player, is not the ideal club player. At least, its not worth sacrificing Higuain or Benzema for him.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2011
that Tevez rumor na confirmed mad idea if anywhere near true. cry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2011
PLAYERS ON US TOUR
Goalkeepers: Casillas, Adan, Tomas Mejias, Jesus

Defenders: Arbeloa, Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, Varane, Carvalho, Marcelo, Coentrao, Casado, Nacho

Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Sahin, Callejon, Granero, Ozil and Kaka

Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Jese, Joselu

with the absence of Drenthe/Lass/Adebayor.

I presume we are having an idea of who prolly stays and who prolly will be going.

too bad ade is damn expensive
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2011
now the coach has cleared the air on the lie by journalists on his intention to strip Saint Iker of the captainship band.
grin grin grin
where is their(papers) credilbility with these lies sef. undecided

and at least all the pastore/tevez links have been killed as well.

its either of neymar/aguero/or manolito and emma is the closest.

its good to hear from the horses mouth wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
Its a new dawn
A new beginning
to a new season.
And what better way to win with an emphatic win.

Hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
Mou speaking after the Galaxy match:
"I always like to play the Galaxy", Mou said.
"They want to play football. They don't like to play a defensive match, they want to give a good game to the fans, and because of that, that is the kind of team I like in pre season. They are not obsessed with the result".
grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2011
medjai:

Mou speaking after the Galaxy match:
"I always like to play the Galaxy", Mou said.
"They want to play football. They don't like to play a defensive match, they want to give a good game to the fans, and because of that, that is the kind of team I like in pre season. They are not obsessed with the result".
grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
@Medjai . . . .  Run to where na? . . . Let the season start before you start making mouth again. Nothing is constant in life except change you know. I saw that comment and watched the second half of that match, I will be watching only the first half of our game coming up 2moro morning by 4 a.m nigerian time.  

AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol he is saying the truth na or who plays a defensive game in a preseason match when nothing is at stake.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pharoh:

Lol he is saying the truth na or who plays a defensive game in a preseason match when nothing is at stake.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you dey jare? Been a while!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you dey jare? Been a while!

I am doing good and you?, yeah been a while but i do come around sometimes but just to view and read comments.

you guys finally got sanchez so now looking forward to add cesc and neymar to the squad before the transfer window ends.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:44am On Jul 21, 2011
Pharoh:

I am doing good and you?, yeah been a while but i do come around sometimes but just to view and read comments.

you guys finally got sanchez so now looking forward to add cesc and neymar to the squad before the transfer window ends.

Sanchez yes.
Cesc maybe, nice to have, Neymar, who gives a flying fart about him? One loco Brazillian is enough grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mbulela: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Sanchez yes.
Cesc maybe, nice to have, Neymar, who gives a flying fart about him? One loco Brazillian is enough grin
two for company.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2011
Pharoh:

Neymar ke? I thought you guys were the ones chasing 'peacock head'
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2011
medjai:

Neymar ke? I thought you guys were the ones chasing 'peacock head'

I prefer he stays back at Santos for the moment.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2011
^^
CR7 + Neymar + Tevez = Lots of broken bottle for Madrid dressing room grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^ Add Mou and you have a military grade explosive.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2011
I can't wait to see him scattar them team! Lol.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
nah,
the fury will be unleashed on everything and anything catalan. including the ones on NL
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2011
Opta Stats:
52 - Cristiano had 52 shots from direct free kicks in Liga BBVA this season (four goals), 34 more than any other player. . . So much for his freekick genius. 4 goals from 52 attempts. He has a freekick conversion ratio of 1:13. That should be one of the worst in Europe.

Valdes saved 82% of the shots he faced in LigaBBVA this season, the highest % in the competition (Casillas 71%, 17th). . . Now, we know who the better goalie is.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
medjai:

Opta Stats:
52 - Cristiano had 52 shots from direct free kicks in Liga BBVA this season (four goals), 34 more than any other player. . . So much for his freekick genius. 4 goals from 52 attempts. He has a freekick conversion ratio of 1:13. That should be one of the worst in Europe.

Valdes saved 82% of the shots he faced in LigaBBVA this season, the highest % in the competition (Casillas 71%, 17th). . . Now, we know who the better goalie is.

@bolded, kindly explain in reference to your 1:13.

as per casillas/ small boy valdes, even dem no born del bosque well make hin replace am thinkless of you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2011
this is a more objective view than that skewed website called barca forum.

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2011
Madridistas have doctored the stats yet again. . . 6 freekicks? That's in all competitions and it should have been 5. 4 in the league and 1 in the CL(against Milan). They probably added the one against Sociedad which was clearly an own goal. Ronaldo's freekick conversion ratio in all competitions will be a lot worse than 1:13.

usbcable:

as per casillas/ small boy valdes, even dem no born del bosque well make hin replace am thinkless of you. tongue tongue tongue
Means he had most shots from freekicks, 34 more than the closest player to him according to the stats. Not a surprise since he takes all of your freekicks.
As for Casillas, his days as Spain's no. 1 are numbered.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
usbcable:

Casillas is over the hill. Only one Zamora trophy in his entire career.
The small boy Valdes has won the Zamora a staggering four times grin

Let Casillas be there hiding behind stars.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Casillas is over the hill. Only one Zamora trophy in his entire career.
The small boy Valdes has won the Zamora a staggering four times grin

Let Casillas be there hiding behind stars.

the big boy San Iker casillas has gaurded the poles of Espana and won them both the european trophy and world cup.
and not only did he do that he lifted the trophies as the capitan.

eat that swallow that and live( and die) with that, cos nofin can change that.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
@ both of you,
coogar has shown you all pepper you now want to pitch tent with someone you can 'ledi mo'
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2011
usbcable:

@ both of you,
coogar has shown you all pepper you now want to pitch tent with someone you can 'ledi mo'

Who be coogar?

Man United fan?
Oh please embarassed
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2011
yeah the man utd fan that shut y'all up.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2011
^^
No, we left the thread for him.
Let him be awarding all his private awards to CR7, while UEFA and FIFA keep giving it to Messi. tongue

No be by strong talk.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2011
I know say you go get reply. na wa for you sef.

@medjai,
the boy has started again o.

free-kick number one in the kitty cool.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
No, we left the thread for him.
Let him be awarding all his private awards to CR7, while UEFA and FIFA keep giving it to Messi. tongue

No be by strong talk.

but objectively I think he has moved the topic to messi being in same category as the previous legends of futbol

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.