Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109700 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2012
honeric01: I cant even see Madrid fans on this thread again, did they all trek to madrid to watch the match or what?
we no go anywhere guy.

omimi kan o le miwa
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2012
usbcable:
we no go anywhere guy.

omimi kan o le miwa
grin grin grin 4 points left, infact 1 point left to lose by madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2012
Very sad to see Real Madrid Choking away the title. This i'll be worse than Man City and Spurs level of Choking.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
why is everyone forgetting the fact that barca was the one that initially dropped 10 points behind us.
Fine, we should prevent towing same path but these squads are no push overs.
is valencia now a small team or villareal a push over at home nor is malaga stupid.
all of them are in.the top six.
if we had lost to a racing maybe them the red flags should be out.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
usbcable: why is everyone forgetting the fact that barca was the one that initially dropped 10 points behind us.
is valencia now a small team or villareal a push over at home nor is malaga stupid.

So whats the difference? dropping points is dropping points bro.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2012
the difference is there is no difference.

if so why is everybody making it like

we have lost the league even with us leading with 4 points.

if we go behind then I understand but for heavens sake persin dey untop and them dey say he don loose league undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Shola2009(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2012
^^ I don't see barca Losing any of their remaining matches. Madrid are in trouble.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2012
usbcable: why is everyone forgetting the fact that barca was the one that initially dropped 10 points behind us.

I feel Ur pain Bro. We were once like you! Now all we can do is wish u well, comfort u as we stride past u and reclaim our crown. grin *listening to Otis by Watch the throne*
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
burntcable paddy me, u be dead!! That calculation I made was prior the match. Lucky you, only 1 point was picked. Na God save yall. grin grin Dnt worry, ,my nxt predictions wud be spot on.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
usbcable: the difference is there is no difference.

if so why is everybody making it like

we have lost the league even with us leading with 4 points.

if we go behind then I understand but for heavens sake persin dey untop and them dey say he don loose league undecided

Bro, sorry o, i wish u luck, una fit no win biro this year again o.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
oun to wu elenu
lo le fe nu e so.

we still winning the liga this year.

Hala Madrid

enjoy being second best this year. tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
usbcable: oun to wu elenu
lo le fe nu e so.

Hala Madrid

wara piri grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2012
usbcable: oun to wu elenu
lo le fe nu e so.

Hala Madrid

We all know who the second best is- Moudrid! grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2012
Come on Athletico!!! grin tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2012
1 point now. Real squeaky bum time. cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by purplekayc(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2012
I wonder what will happen if madrid draws their match today and barca wins?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by purplekayc(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2012
Am sure messi has played more rhan 15 penalties this season ?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2012
A derby is always a derby!Athletico madrid can make us proud tonight.let us go there!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
Olorun ti o fun sarah lomo, will give Athletico 1 point(pikin) or 3 points(pikin) The triplet would be better. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mcleo007:

We all know who the second best is- Moudrid! grin grin

and the best is Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
AjanleKoko: Come on Athletico!!! grin tongue

Espanyol is always better at doing our bidding sef.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mr_TA: 1 point now. Real squeaky bum time. cheesy
with a game at hand

so whats the fuss about

even at one point we still lead.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
purplekayc: I wonder what will happen if madrid draws their match today and barca wins?

ANSWER:

real madrid remains at the top of the liga table thats it.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
ogazi007: A derby is always a derby!Athletico madrid can make us proud tonight.let us go there!

what happens if they dont?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
eyoniggar: Olorun ti o fun sarah lomo, will give Athletico 1 point(pikin) or 3 points(pikin) The triplet would be better. grin

that same God will ensure Real madrid wins la liga.

even if its with one pikin(1 point)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
What a strike from ronaldo!!!

1 Like

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ImperialMcHael(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
Another hattrick from Ronaldo ensuring madrid are back to topping with four points....
Please so far, how many hatricks has Ronaldo scored for madrid since his arrival?
I know he has scored 7 this season but what is his grand total?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2012
"The outcome of the league has not been decided. We've been saying this for a long time. We know who we are and where we stand. We said this two months ago when some people believed we could be greeted as champions at this stage, and we said it again three days ago when everyone thought we would lose. We've always been confident. We must continue working hard, fighting and believing in ourselves."-----

Assistant Coach Aitor Karanka(www.realmadrid.com)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
Imperial McHæl: Another hattrick from Ronaldo ensuring madrid are back to topping with four points....
Please so far, how many hatricks has Ronaldo scored for madrid since his arrival?
I know he has scored 7 this season but what is his grand total?

over fifteen at least
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by purplekayc(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hope this doesn't happen on the day of the el clasico...

1 Like

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
purplekayc: Hope this doesn't happen on the day of the el clasico...

you mean just like the 5:0 own or the 6:2 own, which one?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
gbogbo ariwo yen ti ro lara yin.

its good to have some peace sha.

all of them no fit show face after Atletico disappoint them tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.