Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109699 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
honeric01:

you mean just like the 5:0 own or the 6:2 own, which one?

5-0
1-0
or whatever lets sha pray LFP and the ref toe the path of equity and prevent hollywood actors from spoiling a good match
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
usbcable:

5-0
1-0
or whatever lets sha pray LFP and the ref toe the path of equity and prevent hollywood actors from spoiling a good match

why you won commot the 6:2?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2012
bros look at you comment i quoted,
I made it to be bold.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
usbcable: bros look at you comment i quoted,
I made it to be bold.

samu ni
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
CRonaldo, What a juggernaut. I bowdown.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2012
Next gijon
victory hopefully to los blancos
CR hatrick
hala madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
Madrid a goal down and already fighting the officials undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Madrid two goal to one up. Yet another goal from Ronaldo. 41 and counting. I don't believe any player is worth £80M but he is as close as you will get.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
chic2pimp: Madrid two goal to one up. Yet another goal from Ronaldo. 41 and counting. I don't believe any player is worth £80M but he is as close as you will get.

Are you not mystified that he only seems to score the basket of goals in La Liga? undecided
Never in the Champions League tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
To be fair to him he has scored a pretty decent aount of goals in the champions league too. May be not as much as Messi but still a decent amount nonetheless.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Are you not mystified that he only seems to score the basket of goals in La Liga? undecided

Help me ask them oooo. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
chic2pimp: To be fair to him he has scored a pretty decent aount of goals in the champions league too. May be not as much as Messi but still a decent amount nonetheless.

For the amount he's worth, he's not even in the 1st 3, so tell me, how is that justified?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2012
chic2pimp: To be fair to him he has scored a pretty decent aount of goals in the champions league too. May be not as much as Messi but still a decent amount nonetheless.
chic,
no mind the bad belle from the controvercial penalties ridden clubside fanboys.

You said decent amount abi.
8 goals this season in the ucl is decent enough for any striker.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2012
AjanleKoko:

are you not mystified that messi scores the shit load of goals only in barca and flops in front of goal for argentina..
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2012
wey dat meggai

he nowadays don sempe about penalties and freekicks.

rubbish.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2012
usbcable: wey dat meggai

he nowadays don sempe about penalties and freekicks.

rubbish.

You mean?

I hope you know Messi performs better than Ronaldo on national team assignments?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
question at hand:
why does he not ship in same amount of goals as in barca
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
usbcable: question at hand:

And why is Ronaldo not also shipping in same amount of goals in the color of his country?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2012
Some Messi vs. Ronaldo stats:

La Liga
Hat-tricks: Ronaldo - 7 Messi - 6
Goals (Games): Ronaldo - 40 (32) Messi - 39 (31)
Assists: Ronaldo - 11 Messi - 14
Average shots/game: Ronaldo - 6.9 Messi - 5.5
Pass % completion: Ronaldo - 80.9% Messi - 84.1%
Key Passes/game: Ronaldo - 1.6 Messi - 2.6
Successful dribbles/game: Ronaldo - 1.8 Messi - 4.8
Average dispossessed/game: Ronaldo - 1.9 Messi - 2.7
Average passes/game: Ronaldo - 37.6 Messi - 64.9
Accurate through balls/game: Ronaldo - 0.5 Messi - 1.5
% of team’s goals scored: Ronaldo 41.6 Messi - 36.6
Penalties scored: Ronaldo - 11 Messi - 5
Champions League
Goals: Ronaldo - 8 Messi - 14
Assists: Ronaldo - 2 Messi - 4
MOM awards: Ronaldo - 3 Messi - 8
Shots per Game: Ronaldo - 7.4 Messi - 7.1
Attempts on target: Ronaldo - 24 Messi - 34
Dribbles per match: Ronaldo - 2.9 Messi - 3.9
Accurate long balls/game: Ronaldo - 0.8 Messi - 1.7
Accurate through balls/game: Ronaldo - 0.4 Messi - 1.4
Fouls against: Ronaldo - 14 Messi - 23
Other Competitions/International
Goals in all competitions: Ronaldo - 52 Messi - 61Hat-tricks: Ronaldo - 7 Messi - 8
International goals (games) Ronaldo - 6(7) Messi - 5(7)

Source: Optasports.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2012
usbcable: question at hand:

Hope the above post shut your mouth permanently? cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2012
^^
If you look at those stats, it would be hard to award the Ballon D'Or to CR7.
Apart from shots and goals, what else is there?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2012
You dey mind them?>
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
always diverging from the crux of any discussion
that is y'all problemses.

someone is saying CR is worth every penny
just because such comments is not made in respect to a certain midget from spain
discomfort riddles through their spines.

next again,
why call kettle black for the same reason pot is black.
they start talking of ballon D'or.

eat your Ballon D'or if you so please.

For once, which i seldom will ever see and dont expect to see.
can you just appreciate something else without hating on it just for the sake its not catalan.

SMH.(they'll rather be dead than be objectively appreciative.)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
honeric01:

Hope the above post shut your mouth permanently? cheesy

and how does the stats explain the reasons behind the two of them not doing optimally for the countries as they excel in club football.

SMH(misplaced judgement everytime)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
usbcable: always diverging from the crux of any discussion
that is y'all problemses.

someone is saying CR is worth every penny
just because such comments is not made in respect to a certain midget from spain
discomfort riddles through their spines.

next again,
why call kettle black for the same reason pot is black.
they start talking of ballon D'or.

eat your Ballon D'or if you so please.

For once, which i seldom will ever see and dont expect to see.
can you just appreciate something else without hating on it just for the sake its not catalan.

SMH.(they'll rather be dead than be objectively appreciative.)

Barcelona are in a different dimension to Madrid, claims Beckenbauer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
honeric01:

For the amount he's worth, he's not even in the 1st 3, so tell me, how is that justified?

What do you mean by "He is not in the first three"? Cuz as far as I know only Messi and Gomez have scored more goals with 14 and 11 respectively. Mind u 8 is not that bad considering he is not a striker like Gomez or is his team as stacked as Messi's
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
On a serious note, CR7 is one of the best footballers of the last decade. Word.
Just that Messi and co keep denying him glory. Who knows, this might just be his year. He's impressed me a lot.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
AjanleKoko: On a serious note, CR7 is one of the best footballers of the last decade. Word.
Just that Messi and co keep denying him glory. Who knows, this might just be his year. He's impressed me a lot[i][/i].

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Barcelona are in a different dimension to Madrid, claims Beckenbauer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So?
fine.
no arguments.

"I have watched Real Madrid in the Champions League, and they only use standard equipment," Beckenbauer told Sky.

"They are a great team and work efficiently, but are just normal.

"Then there is the incredible dimension that Barcelona operate in."

THREE SENTENCES and a glamorous article is made to discredit a team working in its own realm.

a pity indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.