Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109698 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
chic2pimp:

What do you mean by "He is not in the first three"? Cuz as far as I know only Messi and Gomez have scored more goals with 14 and 11 respectively. Mind u 8 is not that bad considering he is not a striker like Gomez or is his team as stacked as Messi's

mathematics is a difficult subject nah. please break it down further for them.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
chic2pimp:

What do you mean by "He is not in the first three"? Cuz as far as I know only Messi and Gomez have scored more goals with 14 and 11 respectively. Mind u 8 is not that bad considering he is not a striker like Gomez or is his team as stacked as Messi's

So now Ronaldo is no longer a striker just because he has 8 goals? is messi a striker? and you claim messi's team is stacked with what? i hope you know how stacked Bayern is right? look for another excuse, with all THE MONEY madrid spent on their team, you still claim they have no stacked team? oga o.. who else do you need in the madrid team? romario, bebeto, pele, maradonna and stepp blatter?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2012
How did you mean by not in the first 3?
honeric01:

So now Ronaldo is no longer a striker just because he has 8 goals? is messi a striker? and you claim messi's team is stacked with what? i hope you know how stacked Bayern is right? look for another excuse, with all THE MONEY madrid spent on their team, you still claim they have no stacked team? oga o.. who else do you need in the madrid team? romario, bebeto, pele, maradonna and stepp blatter?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2012
Great game coming up tonight. I just hope Moanrihno will not be the talking point after the match. We all know what goes down whenever his team looses to worthy opponents. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2012
94 pages already. Phooey.
FCB fans don try for this thread grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2012
honeric01:

fine ronaldo be striker
fine real madrid is as stacked as FCBarca
and fine we cant have all the names you mentioned because they are actually signed up for barcelona including the captain plati**.

hence bros answer the question:

how is he not in the top 3.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by montelik(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2012
^^ LOL.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2012
AjanleKoko: 94 pages already. Phooey.

No be small tin my brother. There seems to be only usbcable and a handful of supporters who are true to Madrid. All others are Branched; CR7 lovelogs and Moanrihno apologists grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2012

as if its only barcelona fans that comment on your thread
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
usbcable:

as if its only barcelona fans that comment on your thread

Don't worry pally, a little more hits from here and there will get you to 100 pages. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
honeric01:

Dude Ronaldo is not a No9. No amount of whailing and gnashing of teeth can change that.

There is a huge difference between being stacked quality wise and stacked quantity wise. One side is packed full of worldcup winners,European championship winners and European cup winners whilst the other not so much. Pray tell, which side do u think is the better of the two?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
Mcleo007:

Don't worry pally, a little more hits from here and there will get you to 100 pages. grin

Mcleo007:

No be small tin my brother. There seems to be only usbcable and a handful of supporters who are true to Madrid. All others are Branched; CR7 lovelogs and Moanrihno apologists grin

and what are you all implying. i seem not to get the drift.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
abi the fact that the page even drag reach 94 dey vex una again.

choi.
konji no go kill una
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ddippset(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
first off, real madrid is the most star studded team in world football. secondly ; if ronaldo is not a striker then what exactly is he? a winger? lol. a winger who is always lurking around the 16 yard box! a winger who is always upfront ahead of higuain and benze! winger indeed. is it because he has got 8 goals?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
ddippset: first off, real madrid is the most star studded team in world football. secondly ; if ronaldo is not a striker then what exactly is he? a winger? lol. a winger who is always lurking around the 16 yard box! a winger who is always upfront ahead of higuain and benze! winger indeed. is it because he has got 8 goals?

Leave them o make dem dey make excuses o.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Anyone seen Ronaldo?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
^^^
yep he was on the pitch for 90 minutes.

now as agreed dayo.
make you give your "objective" analysis of the matcj.

N.B.
I didnt see the match.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
honeric01:

Leave them o make dem dey make excuses o.
stop beong deluded.

what excuses was being made about the ascertion that he is not amongst the top 3.
I leave you all to continue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
Madrid fail their first real test in Europe.

Ronaldo and big games are enemies.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
ddippset: first off, real madrid is the most star studded team in world football. secondly ; if ronaldo is not a striker then what exactly is he? a winger? lol. a winger who is always lurking around the 16 yard box! a winger who is always upfront ahead of higuain and benze! winger indeed. is it because he has got 8 goals?

When I tell una say difference between Quality and Quantity dey, una go dey yarn opata. Una don see am abi?

I'm sure you all saw how the so called "Madrid Midfield stars" were thoroughly outplayed by bayern tonight. Do u see that ever happening to Xavi,Busquets and Iniesta(might ass well add thiago to that lis)? I did not think so.

Star studded my foot. But then again I guess if you call overpriced players stars then hell yeah every team in the world has them.

How many times has Messi being spotted lurking around the 16 yard box? How many times have I seen him way ahead of any other player wearing a Barca shirt? Does that make him a No9?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ddippset(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
do you call kaka, ozil, alonso, de maria, khedira, ronaldo, benzema, higuain, marcelo, ramos, pepe, abeloa, cavalho, diarra just quantity? common mann! the only reason i made that comment is that a lot of people like to say stuff like 'ronaldo has scored 40 goals and he is JUST a winger'! very incorrect statement. both ronaldo and messi are forwards, attacker not wingers. messi even drops back much much more to the mid field than ronaldo. the spectacle about messi is that apart from being a prolific goal scorer, he is equally as creative as xavi and iniesta in mid field. and that is the secret of barca's success(MESSI)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
How come no one talks of the clear penalty call for Gomez? Howard Webb helping his Old pal Moanrihno, right!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ddippset(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
Mcleo007: How come no one talks of the clear penalty call for Gomez? Howard Webb helping his Old pal Moanrihno, right!
that alone? how about pepe's handball in the box? how about marcelo's 'straight-red card' tackle from behind?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Quite hilarious grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 5:21am On Apr 18, 2012
I don talk am sey he dey pain me as madrid our usual client nor go make am to the finals. sad
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2012
its not over yet.

still 90 minutes to play for. an away goal also in the kitty.

We are Real Madrid.

on to the next one.

Barcelona.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2012
usbcable: its not over yet.

still 90 minutes to play for. an away goal also in the kitty.

We are Real Madrid.

on to the next one.

Barcelona.

Wishful thinking, eh? grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2012
Real Madrid looked really ordinary yesterday, except for the first 15 minutes, where Bayern showed them too much respect. Apart from Barcelona, that's the first real opposition they have faced this season. Interestingly, they've failed all tough tests till date.

Once Ribery got that goal, Bayern decided to play, and look how Madrid were in disarray for most of the game. Less than 5 chances, only one clear chance that led to the goal. Firms up my theory about how Ronaldo never scores much in the CL, only against shite La Liga teams.In fact this is the highest he has scored in the CL, since they played a lot of shite teams so far. Apoel and CSKA, I mean!

It's a pity Bayern didn't kill off the tie. They were certainly not short of clear chances, even with all the help from Webb. Let's hope they don't pay for that at the Santiago Bernabeu. Jupp should contact Pep for tips, since Pep owns that stadium grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2012
AjanleKoko: Firms up my theory about how Ronaldo never scores much in the CL, only against shite La Liga teams.In fact this is the highest he has scored in the CL, since they played a lot of shite teams so far.

grin

that confirms coogars theaory that laliga is a shyte league then.

never complain when next he says laliga is very uncompetitive.

that messi and ronaldo are having a filed day due to the useless(according to your comments) teams that make up the league.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2012
usbcable:

that confirms coogars theaory that laliga is a shyte league then.

never complain when next he says laliga is very uncompetitive.

that messi and ronaldo are having a filed day due to the useless(according to your comments) teams that make up the league.

I don't complain. In fact I agree with him. La Liga is very uncompetitive, that's why Ronaldo scores a basket of goals in La Liga, and a trickle, against shyte teams, in the UCL. Messi has been UCL top scorer for 4 years now. Is it easy?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2012
clarify your comment then that he dont score much in the UCL in relation to being a shyte striker.

so cos he is not the top scorer for three seasons straight makes him unworthy

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.