Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109097 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2012
in the last four seasons
he has tallied
total=25

messi (your bench mark)
total=43

but how many strikers get to score this much goals in the first place to now make it seem as if he hardly scores up to 5 goals per season.

Enjoy while it lasts in the act.
Delve further in your euphoria of rubbishing CR out of plain jealousy.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
^^
Why you dey weep like this?
Na simple question I ask. How come your guy is only scoring in reckless abandon in La Liga?
By that goals to game ratio, CR should be scoring like 20 goals in UCL by now. In the last 4 seasons, he has played 1 final and 2 semi-finals, almost the same as Messi.
Pls don't cry. Na kwession we dey ask grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2012
I didn't even get 1 penalty

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
ddippset: do you call kaka, ozil, alonso, de maria, khedira, ronaldo, benzema, higuain, marcelo, ramos, pepe, abeloa, cavalho, diarra just quantity? common mann! the only reason i made that comment is that a lot of people like to say stuff like 'ronaldo has scored 40 goals and he is JUST a winger'! very incorrect statement. both ronaldo and messi are forwards, attacker not wingers. messi even drops back much much more to the mid field than ronaldo. the spectacle about messi is that apart from being a prolific goal scorer, he is equally as creative as xavi and iniesta in mid field. and that is the secret of barca's success(MESSI)

Most of the players you mentioned are good players however if the question is are they star quality? Then nope.
Ronaldo and Ozil are. Alonso can be argued is too. Kaka and Carvalho used to be but no longer are. The rest no.
Ronaldo is obviously not your stereotypical touchline hugging wideman but neither is he a N09. You can say he is a Wideforward(ditto for Messi).
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
bi iya nla ba gbeni shun le

kekere bintin ama'a go'ori eni.

when the time comes I go reply una.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
Only Gomez and Messi seemed to be capable of replicating their domestic form in the CL

Even van Persie cant do same
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
When Barcelona went to Germany the Leverkusen players fought over his jersey
Now real madrid went to Germany Muncheners(maybe players) stole their jerseys and boots.

thats quite shameful.

Maybe there exist a possible explanation to come. undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
usbcable: When Barcelona went to Germany the Leverkusen players fought over his jersey
Now real madrid went to Germany Muncheners(maybe players) stole their jerseys and boots.

thats quite shameful.

LOL.
Dem don carry the boots go give jazzman grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AlabaSlim: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
usbcable: When Barcelona went to Germany the Leverkusen players fought over his jersey

thats quite shameful.

BROS Y U DEY yab BUNDISLIGA na
abeg eeeeeasi
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
the jazz work no be small.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
Alaba_Slim:
BROS Y U DEY yab BUNDISLIGA na
abeg eeeeeasi

If this happened between Enugu Rangers and Ashante kotoko, I would not be surprised as that is common in Africa.

But for it to happen in a whole Munich Stadium, its beyond amazing
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
^^
Actually Bayern fall our collective hands there.
I thought the German economy was the booming one, while alarm dey tear Spain?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
I hope this will be an el-classico(win) for Real Madrid and not an el-thrashico(loose)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
usbcable: I hope this will be an el-classico(win) for Real Madrid and not an el-thrashico(loose)

The latter. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
^Meaning? grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
Congratz to Madrid.you can now go ahead and fight for double.Ronaldo showed up tonight.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
am sooooooooooooo overwhelmed I dont know what to even say.
CR proves em wrong
Mou proves themwrong
Madrid wins the league in their backyard
fucking wonderful.
pardon my lingo
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
usbcable: am sooooooooooooo overwhelmed I dont know what to even say.
CR proves em wrong
Mou proves themwrong
Madrid wins the league in their backyard
fucking wonderful.
pardon my lingo

never talk. wait for then cuntaaloonians to come out from their hiding place first, give them a day then rub it in..

get urself ur arsenal, pictures, articles, jokes, videos etc. MOCK THEM DIEEEEEEE!!!!

VENGEANCE IS URS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
4llerbuntu:

never talk. wait for then cuntaaloonians to come out from their hiding place first, give them a day then rub it in..

get urself ur arsenal, pictures, articles, jokes, videos etc. MOCK THEM DIEEEEEEE!!!!

VENGEANCE IS URS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

very true.
but Penaldo has silenced them with that wonder goal and celebration.
chai I don.suffer for their yabbings no be small.
I wish I can pay them back in their own coins and in full.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
Congratulations to all Madridistas! See yall next season :|

Poor game overall for the Barca players plus Pep got his line up jinxed
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
Congrats Burntcable paddy me. Its your time to shine. Black polish! grin wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
^^^
He has suffered a lot.
We continue the soap opera for La Liga next season. Let's attend to Chelsea for now, and see about a next possible El Clasico next month wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Get past Bayern first, and let me get past Chelski, then we can debate on the Classico.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
u can debate as you so wish.
classico is not equal to liga or ucl
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
meanwhile
where messi for this match sef?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2012
Now Real Madrid can lay claim on the title, una deserve am, we screwed up and you guys showed up.. IT WAS A NICE WIN FOR YOUR PEOPLE.. enjoy it bro. cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Hugo7(m): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2012
Hala madrid# we did it at their own back yard.....it over they know it even messi will confess it..barca diminishing return begins to set in....
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Lawalkay(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2012
To all madrid fans, enjoy your la-liga 4 2012. We are waiting for part 3 of d el-classico in munich. Pray to be there. As 4 chelsea tuesday night at nou camp. It's our last chance of a turbulent season of injuries i.e villa, sanches,iniesta, abidal,pedro and xavi. My joy is that it produce from our B team opportunities for kids like thiago, quenca,tello,sergio. Real deserve this year la-liga, but can JM use any of this kid players if he found himself in Guardiola situation of his key first eleven being depleted? A poser 4 all madrid fans. Just higuan got injured last season JM brought in adebayo. I believe in my team. 4 la-liga in a row. JM should stay and do that for RM. If he leaves RM should expect d fate of porto, chelsea, inter after his departue. Let d rivalry continue next la-liga season it's good 4 d game. Barca 4 life. Barca ! Barca !! Barca !!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2012
hala madrid to all madridismo
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2012
just as Barker fans wont agree to Messi or Guardiola leaving barkerlona to prove themselves.
Real madrid need not do the stupid act of playing academy players in crucial games.
and about mou leaving, we already know what to expect.
what will happen when pep leaves you guys.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by pcicero(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2012
Lawalkay: To all madrid fans, enjoy your la-liga 4 2012. We are waiting for part 3 of d el-classico in munich. Pray to be there. As 4 chelsea tuesday night at nou camp. It's our last chance of a turbulent season of injuries i.e villa, sanches,iniesta, abidal,pedro and xavi. My joy is that it produce from our B team opportunities for kids like thiago, quenca,tello,sergio. Real deserve this year la-liga, but can JM use any of this kid players if he found himself in Guardiola situation of his key first eleven being depleted? A poser 4 all madrid fans. Just higuan got injured last season JM brought in adebayo. I believe in my team. 4 la-liga in a row. JM should stay and do that for RM. If he leaves RM should expect d fate of porto, chelsea, inter after his departue. Let d rivalry continue next la-liga season it's good 4 d game. Barca 4 life. Barca ! Barca !! Barca !!!

Why do you keep writing 4 La-liga in a row? Madrid won 2007-2008 season. You only won 3 in a row.
As for fielding kids, that is your business not mine. How you manage your squad is entirely up to you.
You Barca fans, just like Arsenal's are fond of that excuse. You lie as if Barca has not been buying players. Granero, Moratta, Jesse are also our youth products so what gives? If Mou brought in Adebayo because Higuain was injured, that shows that he knows his onions and would not resort to stu.pid excuses for failure.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2012
Lawalkay: To all madrid fans, enjoy your la-liga 4 2012. We are waiting for part 3 of d el-classico in munich. Pray to be there. As 4 chelsea tuesday night at nou camp. It's our last chance of a turbulent season of injuries i.e villa, sanches,iniesta, abidal,pedro and xavi. My joy is that it produce from our B team opportunities for kids like thiago, quenca,tello,sergio. Real deserve this year la-liga, but can JM use any of this kid players if he found himself in Guardiola situation of his key first eleven being depleted? A poser 4 all madrid fans. Just higuan got injured last season JM brought in adebayo. I believe in my team. 4 la-liga in a row. JM should stay and do that for RM. If he leaves RM should expect d fate of porto, chelsea, inter after his departue. Let d rivalry continue next la-liga season it's good 4 d game. Barca 4 life. Barca ! Barca !! Barca !!!

BTW
is adriano
keita
alves
mascherano
sanchez
affellay
abidal
villa
all la masia players.
talking as if they never go to market to buy players at all.
tsheeew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.