Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109711 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Omenmaumuiwe(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2012
Good for a change, congrats madrid and Jose Mourinho
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by haisam: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
[quote author=segunpc]

WE R STILL 6 POINTS AHEAD OF BARCELONA !

NO SHAKING.

seven not six Arrow
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Fairgodwin(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2012
Honestly, Madrid fans, make una let people hear word. Out of eleven (11) el clasicos (in recent times), you just won your second, and the whole world won't rest? I understand, you guys are really celebrating (that 'at last!'). Btw, it was a nice game yesternight. At least, I witnessed an el clasico (in Mourinho era) that was fair (in officiating), and the players really behaved (themselves) maturely! Congrats Madrid. Forza, One Barça!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dabrake(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
dayokanu: Only Gomez and Messi seemed to be capable of replicating their domestic form in the CL

Even van Persie cant do same
as usual. AAH(Association of Ar5-3nal Haters). We are still above you ch3L5ea guys
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by polokor60(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
hala madrid the white angels a.k.a the galacticos wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dabrake(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
Lawalkay: To all madrid fans, enjoy your la-liga 4 2012. We are waiting for part 3 of d el-classico in munich. Pray to be there. As 4 chelsea tuesday night at nou camp. It's our last chance of a turbulent season of injuries i.e villa, sanches,iniesta, abidal,pedro and xavi. My joy is that it produce from our B team opportunities for kids like thiago, quenca,tello,sergio. Real deserve this year la-liga, but can JM use any of this kid players if he found himself in Guardiola situation of his key first eleven being depleted? A poser 4 all madrid fans. Just higuan got injured last season JM brought in adebayo. I believe in my team. 4 la-liga in a row. JM should stay and do that for RM. If he leaves RM should expect d fate of porto, chelsea, inter after his departue. Let d rivalry continue next la-liga season it's good 4 d game. Barca 4 life. Barca ! Barca !! Barca !!!
terrible consolation from a sore loser. You guys do diss us(arsenal) when we use the same excuse. Just one season of 1-player-at-a-time injury and you guys are already shivering unlike us where 7 of our first XI can be injured almost simultaenously. Showed that fcb is just a football passing team. No mental strength, . . . By the way, I thought dwarf xavi hernandez said francesc fabregas was suffering at arsenal.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dabrake(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Lawalkay: To all madrid fans, enjoy your la-liga 4 2012. We are waiting for part 3 of d el-classico in munich. Pray to be there. As 4 chelsea tuesday night at nou camp. It's our last chance of a turbulent season of injuries i.e villa, sanches,iniesta, abidal,pedro and xavi. My joy is that it produce from our B team opportunities for kids like thiago, quenca,tello,sergio. Real deserve this year la-liga, but can JM use any of this kid players if he found himself in Guardiola situation of his key first eleven being depleted? A poser 4 all madrid fans. Just higuan got injured last season JM brought in adebayo. I believe in my team. 4 la-liga in a row. JM should stay and do that for RM. If he leaves RM should expect d fate of porto, chelsea, inter after his departue. Let d rivalry continue next la-liga season it's good 4 d game. Barca 4 life. Barca ! Barca !! Barca !!!
terrible consolation from a sore loser. You guys do diss us(arsenal) when we use the same excuse. Just one season of 1-player-at-a-time injury and you guys are already shivering unlike us where 7 of our first XI can be injured almost simultaenously. Showed that fcb is just a football passing team. No mental strength, . . . By the way, I thought dwarf xavi hernandez said francesc fabregas was suffering at arsenal.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dabrake(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
terrible consolation from a sore loser. You guys do diss us(arsenal) when we use the same excuse. Just one season of 1-player-at-a-time injury and you guys are already shivering unlike us where 7 of our first XI can be injured almost simultaenously. The true test of a team is not what happens when things are rosy but when it is rough. Showed that fcb is just a football passing team. No mental strength, . . . By the way, I thought dwarf xavi hernandez said francesc fabregas was suffering at arsenal.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2012
dabrake: terrible consolation from a sore loser. You guys do diss us(arsenal) when we use the same excuse. Just one season of 1-player-at-a-time injury and you guys are already shivering unlike us where 7 of our first XI can be injured almost simultaenously. Showed that fcb is just a football passing team. No mental strength, . . . By the way, I thought dwarf xavi hernandez said francesc fabregas was suffering at arsenal.

U haven't said anything of meaning here! The original op made a point, Ur counter claim only exposes the weakness in Ur argument.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
usbcable: meanwhile
where messi for this match sef?

Rubbish! Aside clinching the winner, what other thing of note did Penaldo do? Needless to say he wasn't man-marked unlike El pulga. Barca played shabby yesterday, that is not to say u didn't deserve the win. We've congratulated u enough, so leave off.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by lawrex2: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
i dont give d f wat order fan say...madrid is sti de best...glory glory up real madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
usbcable:

BTW
is adriano
keita
alves
mascherano
sanchez
affellay
abidal
villa
all la masia players.
talking as if they never go to market to buy players at all.
tsheeew.

That's not what he meant. We buy players as well. Tell me, were u expecting to see Tello or even Thiago in yesterday's game? Pep chose to expose those guys on the big stage and what better way to achieve that than in the classico. that is surely a no-go area for Moanrihno! And those calling Granero, Callejon and co, how many games have those lot played or started for Madrid? Yesterday's game only cemented the legacy Pep has been trying to establish all season, which are:
1. Place more belief in home grown talents (Made in La Masia products on hand yesterday were 7, plus 2 subs).
2. Play a midfield concentrated game i.e using players who feel comfortable holding and passing the ball around. Its no coincidence Mascherano has been played all season-midfielder turned defender.

Believe me, all two points are working to purpose.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
lawrex2: i dont give d f wat order fan say...madrid is sti de best...glory glory up real madrid

Yeah! Ever heard of the word, "Second-best"?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mygsmnairacom(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
The great Madrid is back. The double this season will surely give a new lease of life to the lads.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mcleo007:

Rubbish! Aside clinching the winner, what other thing of note did Penaldo do? Needless to say he wasn't man-marked unlike El pulga. Barca played shabby yesterday, that is not to say u didn't deserve the win. We've congratulated u enough, so leave off.

he owned Tarzan Puyol and Mascherano combined.

and about leaving you alone. You are absolute f.ucking joking right?
When we draw or loose a whole legion of all of you combined come trolling here to pour all kinds of yabbis on mua.

so live with the moment and endure the backlash for the years of oppression via uefa assistance.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mcleo007:

Yeah! Ever heard of the word, "Second-best"?
yeah its another alias for barcelona
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mcleo007:

That's not what he meant. We buy players as well. Tell me, were u expecting to see Tello or even Thiago in yesterday's game? Pep chose to expose those guys on the big stage and what better way to achieve that than in the classico. that is surely a no-go area for Moanrihno! And those calling Granero, Callejon and co, how many games have those lot played or started for Madrid? Yesterday's game only cemented the legacy Pep has been trying to establish all season, which are:
1. Place more belief in home grown talents (Made in La Masia products on hand yesterday were 7, plus 2 subs).
2. Play a midfield concentrated game i.e using players who feel comfortable holding and passing the ball around. Its no coincidence Mascherano has been played all season-midfielder turned defender.

Believe me, all two points are working to purpose.
how many games has tello and thiago started this season to warrant throwinh them into the fray of such battle like matches.
well mou played an altintop earlier in the season and we paid the price for it so same just happened to you guys too. soo stop thinking pep was courageous he was just naive about those youngsters.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AAAdam(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
The world shame player, played 2world top matches but can't score even a goal. Laliga is back 2d owners, pls, let dat faca best leave 2 another league as CR7 Did, if u will hear Something like" MESSSSS"[/color]The world shame player, played 2world top matches but can't score even a goal. Laliga is back 2d owners, pls, let dat faca best leave 2 another league as CR7 Did, if u will hear Something like" MESSSSS"

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
I'd rather lose as a Cule than win as a Madridista. Enjoy your time in the sun.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
A A Adam: The world shame player, played 2world top matches but can't score even a goal. Laliga is back 2d owners, pls, let dat faca best leave 2 another league as CR7 Did, if u will hear Something like" MESSSSS"[/color]The world shame player, played 2world top matches but can't score even a goal. Laliga is back 2d owners, pls, let dat faca best leave 2 another league as CR7 Did, if u will hear Something like" MESSSSS"

Another thoughtless comment. #Smh
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
Burntcable, maje kin bae ja! If you are going to whine and whine over your victory, make sure what you are saying makes your 'basking in the glory' of victory properly expressed.

Now you are trying to say all of a sudden, you guys are better than Barcelona? Or that every defeat served by us to yall was all by the help of refs and uefa? Guy we arent kids anymore, make sure your judgements/points are on-script and not offscript just like some Chelshit/Arsenal and United fan may sound. You are the only one worthy of being challenged as a fan to fan taunting, if you begin spewing all these gibberish, I might just back off enjoying our rivalry.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by kelvincoll(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
WE R STILL 6 POINTS AHEAD OF BARCELONA !

NO SHAKING.

seven not six Arrow

I wonder who's the real ''Arrow''.... did you check the date of post? it about 4 years back.. Haba
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Lawalkay(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
dabrake: terrible consolation from a sore loser. You guys do diss us(arsenal) when we use the same excuse. Just one season of 1-player-at-a-time injury and you guys are already shivering unlike us where 7 of our first XI can be injured almost simultaenously. Showed that fcb is just a football passing team. No mental strength, . . . By the way, I thought dwarf xavi hernandez said francesc fabregas was suffering at arsenal.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
Whether we lose or we fail....HaLa Madrid, though we're having a really good season. smiley
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by slimderek(m): 1:38am On Apr 23, 2012
kelvincoll:

I wonder who's the real ''Arrow''.... did you check the date of post? it about 4 years back.. Haba
Really was surprised
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by slimderek(m): 1:42am On Apr 23, 2012
Ha la madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:30am On Apr 23, 2012
eyoniggar: Burntcable, maje kin bae ja! If you are going to whine and whine over your victory, make sure what you are saying makes your 'basking in the glory' of victory properly expressed.

Now you are trying to say all of a sudden, you guys are better than Barcelona? Or that every defeat served by us to yall was all by the help of refs and uefa? Guy we arent kids anymore, make sure your judgements/points are on-script and not offscript just like some Chelshit/Arsenal and United fan may sound. You are the only one worthy of being challenged as a fan to fan taunting, if you begin spewing all these gibberish, I might just back off enjoying our rivalry.

Paddy mi jujuju.
Paddy mi to kinky
One and only cule that believed they will still win liga until Guardiola open them yansh.

1- pulease clarify yourself berra in simpler english.
2- same as 1
3- just as you always believed liga is still open. Sevilla and bilbao can spring suprises you know.
4- what better way is there to get at barca nation and make them red with anger than with uefa taunts. uefalona rocks.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:32am On Apr 23, 2012
medjai: I'd rather lose as a Cule than win as a Madridista. Enjoy your time in the sun.
yes we will sir.
enjoy your time too as second best overall.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:40am On Apr 23, 2012
safarigirl: Whether we lose or we fail....HaLa Madrid, though we're having a really good season. smiley
yes jare.
smashing records like no tommorrow.
lets hope we beat bayern and qualify for another trip to munich.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ddippset(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2012
eyoniggar: Burntcable, maje kin bae ja! If you are going to whine and whine over your victory, make sure what you are saying makes your 'basking in the glory' of victory properly expressed.

seriously pal, there have been a lot of controversy in barca- madrid games recently. but 2 of the best officiated games ended 5-0 and 6-2. plus;(in the 5-0 bashing, murder and anahilation ramos was red carded after he and diarra both tackled messi from behind at the same fu<king time and it was in the 93rd minute so maybe they would have equalised b4 the 94th minute. hahahahaha)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ddippset(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2012
5-0 and 6-2. two of the best officiated classicos.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ddippset(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2012
ddippset: 5-0 and 6-2. two of the best officiated classicos.
what about 11-2? well its true sha. but nobody has any bragging right over that. we were all not born then and we were not madridstas and cules @the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.