Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,144 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign (19204 Views)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Women Who Wear Hijab Can Have A Better Body Image, Study Says / Ramadan Starts Today June 28 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by YEBOKO(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2012
IMAGINE CORPER'S WEARING HIJAB
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by rodeo0070(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by sanandreas(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2012
Usama binYamiri: What happens after Nigeria becomes an Islamic State?
If it will stop all the thieving and turn Nigeria into Dubai or Indonesia- I say go right ahead BOKO HARAM.

Western ways are making Nigerians discard our moral compass!

are u insane? I wish ur mum is lashed dat way. Insane religion. Dnt infringe on others People's right all in the name of religion
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Ndoz(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2012
I hate islam,i hate muslims,i hate boko haram sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by sweetnigga(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2012
NEROSKY: [/quote]
NEROSKY:
[quote author=NEROSKY]
Lagbaja don suffer 4 this BH
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by franchizy(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace.wearing the Hijab is a mark of respect 4 God as directed by prophet Mohammed dat our dressing must be decent. I have seen so many girls who dress half naked all to seduce and attract a man. So I see nothing wrong in the Hijab. Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Jaideyone(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2012
oluface: Insha Allah Nigeria Shall be Islamise. Though i no support the illegal killing but i believe that adopting Sharia will favour Nigeria. Sharia is not About killing killing. Sharia has more Advantage than it Disadvantage.
In your wildest dreams. Silly thing. So you're not ready to respect the religious views of others? U want to shove islam down our throats? Islam is truely backward then. Any religion against freedom and equality is a religion of shit and piss not peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by franchizy(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Ndoz: I hate islam,i hate muslims,i hate boko haram sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

If u hate Islam or muslims, why are you here, u rather keep quiet than to comment. Islam is a religion of peace. Boko Haram are not muslims, so be guided accordingly cos it is ur fellow christians that are terorising, killing and bombing in the name of Boko Haram and claim to be muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2012
fg don deal with them well well,now they wan turn against their women..ugly cowards
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2012
Ha ha ha!!! Shows that these c.ows are begining to loose the war, see the fruitless quest that they resort to. Btw, who are they to judge people and tell them how to live their lives? These consistent s.tupid acts, is begining to make me hate islam.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy:

If u hate Islam or muslims, why are you here, u rather keep quiet than to comment. Islam is a religion of peace. Boko Haram are not muslims, so be guided accordingly cos it is ur fellow christians that are terorising, killing and bombing in the name of Boko Haram and claim to be muslims.
Pls enligthen them more.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Mustay(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2012
Even these guys that seek to formulate news item seem not to think twice before doing so. The same BH that JTF claim to be hunting The power of the media is when they can mislead those who try not to seive the wheat from the chaff as can be seen here.

The problem of this country is our hypocrisy in matters and lack of respect for others. This FYM&T pic is apt anyways!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by rodeo0070(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2012
If it will stop all the thieving and turn Nigeria into Dubai or Indonesia- I say go right ahead BOKO HARAM.

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by ghettodreamz(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy:

Are you on some skunks or OGADIGA? You twa*t, spewing trash! Your claims begged for the question, which of the beasts in human form, whose name I've listed below are Christians?

Imam Abubakar Shekau
Abu Mohammed Abdulaziz,
Shiek Abu Abass, Shiek Ibrahim Yusuf,
Shiek Sani Kontagora and Mamman Nur.”

I can see you're nothing but another retarde*n seeking attention here and there. Slow p*ke
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by franchizy(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2012
tellwsdom: . What's next after this?? angryangry

Nigeria will be declared an Islamist country, No more Corruption and Looting of Public funds.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by franchizy(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Are you on some skunks or OGADIGA? You twa*t, spewing trash! I can see you're nothing but another retarde*n seeking attention here and there. Slow p*ke

The truth is bitter so I sont blame you insulting an Elder like me
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by ghettodreamz(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2012
YEBOKO: IMAGINE CORPER'S WEARING HIJAB

Insanity of the highest order.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2012
Ha ha ha!!! Shows that these c.ows are begining to loose the war, see the fruitless quest that they resort to. Btw, who are they to judge people and tell them how to live their lives? These consistent s.tupid acts, is begining to make me hate islam.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by ghettodreamz(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy:

Oh I see.. I doubt if you are an elder with all these rubbish you spewing outa your mouth. Even if you are, it shows the kind of elder you are, and gives me the idea of how you are heading your own home. Charity begins at home, they say and so is insanity and madness. You dreaming and wishing Nigeria would be islamised is not only a white elephant project but a total gibberish and utter nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Truckpusher(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2012
Nigeria is God's own version of comedy with the Hausas and the fulanis as the chief comic character undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by jcross19: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2012
Usama binYamiri:

indonesia nko
qatar nko
turkey nko ati bebe lo
Abi na west develop all of them.
If BOKO HARAM can at least make NIgeria like Turkey. I say carry GO!
who tell you that muslims were the one that developed that country , even saudi arabia was developed by americans and english so if you don't know anything please keep mute

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Spoils(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2012

You are stupid,very very stupid,i wish u were close,i for teach u say nobody get the monopoly of violence,idiot,din' t u hear their agenda,is it anyway close to thieving thing? fool.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by peddyholl(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2012
now i see dey are tired of d incessant killing of innocent people, now shifting on hijab tinz. Am now convinced dat dey grown mad set of people, dey ar element of no humane value. mtcheew! rubbish!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by jcross19: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy:

bros keep quiet usman dan fordio was christian? have you forgot the blood stream attacked on fulani in 18th century , the conqueror of mali, algeria,libay,egypt ,tunisia and the greatest defeat in the islamic terrorism history , the battle of bad'r where mohammad tooth was removed . ahahahahahah so bros keep quiet if you ignorant of your religion , the fundamental of islamic is terrorism. alquaida , taliban, alashaaba, boko haram are they christian ? you said you are an elderly but your brain is as little and infant that it's about to learn how to read ABC .SHAME.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by jcross19: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2012
born2fuck: Hausa has failed the nation, sad for them, sad for nigerians, they should help us move away from Lagos, Ogun, Oyo,Ondo,Ekiti and if them like make them go ibo land or kwara state, all those cattle rearers should be move away too, I hate hausa for they lack knowlege annd they do not know what they are doing
ah na wa they are even close to you because part of the states you called are dominated by this so called aboki and muslims where in ibo land very very i mean extremely scanty to find ibo muslim is like 1 in 100.000 so they have no place there
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Tbillz(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Usama binYamiri:

indonesia nko
qatar nko
turkey nko ati bebe lo
Abi na west develop all of them.
If BOKO HARAM can at least make NIgeria like Turkey. I say carry GO!
Assumin dey clear jst 3people related †○ Ü......na
dere Ü go knw
as e dey be for body#i go try nut †○ cal Ü α fool
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by GotNoBrainsYo: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2012
Wetin BOKO wan prove?
Na dem Papa Get Kaaba wey dey for Mecca.
Abi Maiduguri don become Mecca.
Why we no go hear word for this people
Oh How i wish say american Drone go fit nack Kaaba one time,
and eradicate/fumigate this muslim rodent pestilence.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Ayoobscom(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2012
Those women in Hijab takes after (Mary) mother of Jesus

She was never without Hijab it was her virtue

If you truly love Jesus imitate him

if you truly love Marry imitate her culture

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.