Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign (19207 Views)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Women Who Wear Hijab Can Have A Better Body Image, Study Says / Ramadan Starts Today June 28 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by lawrenzoo: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2012
Usama binYamiri: What happens after Nigeria becomes an Islamic State?
If it will stop all the thieving and turn Nigeria into Dubai or Indonesia- I say go right ahead BOKO HARAM.

Western ways are making Nigerians discard our moral compass!

"If it will stop all the thieving and turn Nigeria into Dubai or Indonesia"
How many thieves have they run after? why are the innocents being persecuted? The fight is an unjust fight.
The only thing you can do for God is to tell people about him and not fight for him.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by malele(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2012
ganye1:
Why not go to another country? Your choice of words tells a lot about your upbringing.

Correct me if am wrong, with all the news coming from the north, does it not show that dey are brainless
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by malele(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy:

If u hate Islam or muslims, why are you here, u rather keep quiet than to comment. Islam is a religion of peace. Boko Haram are not muslims, so be guided accordingly cos it is ur fellow christians that are terorising, killing and bombing in the name of Boko Haram and claim to be muslims.

We have had, boko haram are Christians, talibans are Christians, al qeada group are Christians too.
Pls go and examine urself.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2012
This is madness.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Bambela(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2012
If it will stop all the thieving and turn Nigeria into Dubai or Indonesia- I say go right ahead BOKO HARAM.

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Lordave: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2012
Boko haram is now an official organization.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by rodeo0070(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2012
There are many pressing issues to be addressed in this country, and I don't think Hijab is on the top 20 list. If truly BH brain is not for decoration, they should @ least advocate ways to tackle these problems. If they are for good roads, electricity, easy access to education, health facilities you name it, I know people would want to support them. But from the way things are, they are clueless and lacked an "constructive" ideology.
I'm not against the use of Hijab but no be by force. Mchessteww!!!
Its your choice people!
If u like wear am, if u no like am, carry go! Its a free world.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Dlionsheart: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2012
He whom d gods want to destroy, he first make mad. I pity them!
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Jaideyone(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy:

Nigeria will be declared an Islamist country, No more Corruption and Looting of Public funds.
lol only in your dreams. Do u think the non-muslims are fools? It's too early to be high on skunk.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2012

Sometimes we dont know Who the Boko Harams are On this Forum! *^^^*
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by abt(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2012
malele:
You people are extremely brainless, can't believe am sharing a country with you fools

Yeah. What can you do about it?
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2012
GotNoBrainsYo: Wetin BOKO wan prove?
Na dem Papa Get Kaaba wey dey for Mecca.
Abi Maiduguri don become Mecca.
Why we no go hear word for this people
Oh How i wish say american Drone go fit nack Kaaba one time,
and eradicate/fumigate this muslim rodent pestilence.
5million years to come... America No go fit bring down Kaaba.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Biggysmalls919(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2012
Good 4 the muslims. It doesn't concern non muslims. My home state will always be free frm them.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Beync(f): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2012
Usama binYamiri:

indonesia nko
qatar nko
turkey nko ati bebe lo
Abi na west develop all of them.
If BOKO HARAM can at least make NIgeria like Turkey. I say carry GO!
stop dreaming. boko haram can never be an instrument for any development.their distrust for western education shows how their worship backwordness.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2012
Leave them to the afternoon sun. No one will tell them to remove it. These Asian Ideologies called Islam and Christianity are weapons of mass destruction. Take religion out of the world, and the world will be peaceful.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Lastuff007(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2012
are u saying america(cos dy nt religious) is peaceful. i disagree
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by curtain: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2012
WHAT ABOUT THE MEN? they shud b forced to wear three-quarter, keep long bears and eat goro.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Paulaok4(f): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2012
Usama binYamiri:

indonesia nko
qatar nko
turkey nko ati bebe lo
No matter what form of development you may feel it will bring, nothing justifies the killing of innocent people, both Christians and Moslems, the end does not justify the means. Look at nations with terrorist groups and tell me how much progress they have made. When people live in fear there can be no true growth or development.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Paulaok4(f): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Leave them to the afternoon sun. No one will tell them to remove it. These Asian Ideologies called Islam and Christianity are weapons of mass destruction. Take religion out of the world, and the world will be peaceful.
*Asian ideologies* what has Asia got to do with Islam and Christianity? Get your facts straight

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by kenny987(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2012
I hope this crappy rule chokes them! Why do they encourage barbaric beliefs that subjugate and relegate women? What are they forcing men 2 wear? And they clearly feel 'righteous' when a man is openly abusing a female in public or anywhere 4 that matter! Where are the police men or JTF in these areas? This is a clear violation of the Nigerian Constitution! I also hope this obnoxious regulation is limited 2 women of the same faith and not jst any female!
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by lorddannie: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2012
Junapril:

I think it might be unwise of you to speak about what you don't actually have a direct contact with and speak with so much confidence. Islam is a religion that preaches modesty in all Area, everyman should read, everyman should have direct connection with his creator, no parent wants the teacher to teach his kids unfavourable subjects, Writings from above is more than what some people are ofering.
Is wearing bra and pant not quite extreme? Right to freedom you say? You can imagine comparing the purnishment for eating the forbidddding truth to HOMOSEXUALISM. Speak, but not with every authority. May ALLAH help us all
modesty my foot! a religion that allows the forceful and match-making marriage of underaged girls leading to increase incidence of VVF, maternal mortality and child-mothers. a cult that permits the marriage of uncle and niece, and marriage between cousins, is that not incest. when a man sleeps four women, divorces at will and nursing to have .7.2. in heaven-fo.rni.cation, imagine taking fo.rnicat.ion and you come here to talk about modesty. i think 'modesty' needs to be redifined!
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by brodalikeme(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Abeg where dem go flog dem, na for hand abi??
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2012
Usama binYamiri:

indonesia nko
qatar nko
turkey nko ati bebe lo

^^^There's one common denominator with all these countries you listed, and it's the fact that they court the friendship and economic ties with the west; Turkey for instance....it's hoping to become a member of the EU, and woe betide you if you're caught promoting this 'militant' and 'fundamentalist' brand of Islam in their precious country.

So the idea that boko haram can bring the kind of change we all want in this country is a non starter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.