Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign (19208 Views)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Women Who Wear Hijab Can Have A Better Body Image, Study Says / Ramadan Starts Today June 28 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by skymaxnig: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
The question is: will flogging women give them light, Good water, Good road (i wonder which contractor would risk going there)improve health care, provide them jobs....I am really puzzled seems like they are totally brainwashed. Whatever they grouse it would only take them back 300 years
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by twkalio(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Usama binYamiri: What happens after Nigeria becomes an Islamic State?
If it will stop all the thieving and turn Nigeria into Dubai or Indonesia- I say go right ahead BOKO HARAM.

Western ways are making Nigerians discard our moral compass!

Calling u foolish is an insult to foolish people... NNAMIKOT.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Ninilowo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
if the two states agree to the wearing of hijab and subsequent punishment of defaulters, then the two states should be labelled as accomplices to the BH. otherwise there suppose to be protests against the pronouncement.
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by bee221: 5:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Hop u know that throughout the fuel subsidy crises there was not even one BOMB BLAST, even in maiduguri, can any one explain that?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Real9ine(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2012
cry
Horus:

cry
Horus:

oga mii dis wanz no b ninjaz
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by EzePromoe: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2012
Usama binYamiri: What happens after Nigeria becomes an Islamic State?
If it will stop all the thieving and turn Nigeria into Dubai or Indonesia- I say go right ahead BOKO HARAM.

Western ways are making Nigerians discard our moral compass!

So there are no corruption in iran, bahrain, syria? etc. And those societies are anti-western? So what happened? You must be a certified mor.on. So you think there is no corruption under islam? its clear that the only difference is that under an isamic law even when you suffer corruption you can't talk about it otherwise you be beheaded, in western countries, nobody fears to cry out. Its just like when our men here claim to be more morally upright, I use to laugh becos I see we just take advantage of the fact that westerners talk too much, there is nothing they are doing there that compares to the wickedness here. But here we don't talk about it, even when you catch a man on top of another man's wife he will say it was caused by his enemies. For westerners he will not only admit it, he might even write a book about it some years later. So my friend that is the difference. Incase you don't know it will amaze u how many nigerian men are homos.exuaals YET the same people will condemn it vehemently in senate. My contractor friend in abuja nearly got his arse drilled by a group of high-profile politicians who promised him contracts. So pls drop that outdated thinking. A society must remain secular and that is the point islam continues to miss

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by Madawaki01(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
ganye1:
My thoughts exactly. My wife is there and she didn't me anything of this sort is happening. The thing is that many on Nairaland are just to happy to hear this type of stories which gives the opportunity to insult Islam and Hausa/Fulani.
u got brain jare,
THUMBS UP
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by amareodalah: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
skymaxnig: The question is: will flogging women give them light, Good water, Good road (i wonder which contractor would risk going there)improve health care, provide them jobs....I am really puzzled seems like they are totally brainwashed. Whatever they grouse it would only take them back 300 years
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by BusHouse(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Horus:

Are these spirits or masquerades?
Re: Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign by heskay0: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Usama binYamiri:

I like how you pick and choose.
Abi you wan make we check out all the islamic countries?
Starting from Egypt, Tunisia, Morrocco, Sudan( Khartoum), To Middle East kpa kpa-- Oya name them
Syria( before current uprisings), Northern cyprus, Iraq( before US demoslished them), Iran, Turkey, Saudi, Oman, Bahrain, Jordan, Libya ( before Gadaffi was toppled)
OK for Asia nko- Oya name them: malaysia, indonesia, Southern phillipines, Sultanate of Brunei, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan

All of them better pass Naija.

The only Islamic countriy wey nigeria fit compete with with na Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, maybe Bangladesh and Pakistan.
BUt Pakistan is already well advanced. even in science and tech- e.g NUCLEAR BOMB- need i say more.
. Oga che na country u study 4 scul ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.