Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees (15857 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Oh keep quiet with your ignorant yapping! Your very people carry their culture where they go and because the World has embraced freedom of speech and association you are left alone but somebody does the same to you and you play the nonsense sharia card. Please is you don't have any meaning contribution STFU!

And why do black people complain of rascism ?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
blaqoracle: you can always remove the structure,but you can never remove the land.
of course I can never remove the land.but am yet to know the reason why a plot of land bought for 2.5million, With a C of O would now become a leased land.for wetin?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
BLACK AFRICA HATING THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES OVER NOTHING...ANY HOPE FOR THE BLACK RACE
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by odave: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
I realise my mistakenow! sometimes ago, I argued dt in nigeria, religion comes first, but now I believe its not, tribe does.
Its disapointing for igbo to be claiming dt yoruba is their enemy, coz I'v never read about any aggression towards igbo from yorubas in recent time. There's nothing bad in you going home and develope ur town or village even many south-westerners in lagos are doing so...the argument here shows how individual feels, assuming we are in a round-table meeting, I believe we can never agree on a point which is attiudinal change for a peaceful coexistence. Assuming nigeria breaks into 5, does it mean, each region will be one tribe, one religion e.t.c such country is very rare
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by redsun(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

SMH, Am I the one getting killed ? NO CAPITAL N......O NO

If you are da.ft enough to keep going to Boko haram zones even after all the warnings then good luck. Wetin consign Nigerians with una problem

you would not see any South-southerner, rich hausa, yoruba or middle belters in boko haram zones.

Keep arguing with logic even after giving you instances in other countries.

Your arguments have no basis.

First of all,are you trying to say that bokoharam zones are not part of nigeria anymore?Or that the igbos that took their light to the hearts of darkness did wrong assuming that they are in their own country?Or that the rich southerners,hausas and whatever that you have in mind are not mostly political/public servants thieves who doesnt need to relocate to anywhere,because all they do is steal,loot and destroy,rather than develop?

Your kind of person is the type that cant let go,yet,cant let be.You are the type that wants to eat your cake and have it.The type that wants prosperity,yet,cant comply with the sacrifices that goes with prosperity,which includes tolerance,reasoning,cooperation,hardwork and compliance with civility.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by CuntDestroyer: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Won't the Igbo man be allowed to own a land and property in say England or the U.S.?

It all comes down to the barbaric jealous nature of Nigerians against the Igbos.

The IGBOS COME TO YOUR LAND AND IN NO TIME THEY BECOME SUCCESSFUL.

How many times have I heard the fabolous tale of ritual money to hide your laziness as an excuse of why the Igbos are succesful in whatever they do.

The Igbos are successfully because they are self reliant and not lazy as most of Nigerians.

I recall my first visit to poverty stricken Niger Republic, and when I asked my guide for the Nigerian corner of town so I could get some pepper soup, all the peeps I met were young successful Igbo men who were into spare part trading. Most people even the Igbos I met mistook me for either a north African or fulani/busu dude. I had this female companion who came to the conclusion that since I wasn't a fulani and I was fair skinned and from Nigeria I must be Igbo. She asked me if igbos did rituals for money. I told her I wasn't Igbo and asked her were she got her info from. Thinking it was from nonsense nollywood she shocked me and told me it was from my fellow Nigerians who complained about Igbos. My guess is that the lazy northerners seem to like diverting attention from their poverty and downplaying Igbo success by claiming that every succesful igbo man is either a thief or ritual killer.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Broker23(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
If we ibos are 2 retaliate, i will be the first 2 kill
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Kei144(m): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
I joined this thread rather late. I must say that what Alh Hareem posted on page 1 is a food for thought for Igbos. It is very unfortunate that with all that have happened to Igbos in Nigeria, they don't seem to ever learn. What Alh Hareem posted is an accurate description of what Nigerians think about Igbo acquisition of properties in other parts of Nigeria. Even the late Enahoro called Igbos "land grabbers". Igbos be wise!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by jambogini: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: WRONG.
I quote,
any land purchased with your own money,signed and well documented with certificate of ownership,bro,America cannot temper that land
without your consent.and if you decide to leave the land for them,a huge recompense must be paid to you.
do you know what it means to have a C of O of a land?

@eduson you talk from anus, although you have COF, you cannot do such in northern part of nigeria. plz use ur brain sometimes. dont be a fool at 40
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by BetaThings: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
This thread gives the impression that Boko Haram bomb only Igbos. I disagree with that premise
Boko Haram typically bomb people - I cannot see how only Igbos attend churches or go to the market
When they attack police stations, are there only Igbos in those police stations

Boko Haram is evil, no doubt. But it is equally wrong to turn this into a battle against just single ethnic group
Not only Igbos are christians

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ilenaira: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews:
.......It is also no secret that the Igbos are the catalyst of economic and infrastructural development in Nigeria- reason other tribes don't want Nigeria separated cos they know if Igbos leave, their land will be like ancient deserts with only huts. .....
Do you honestly believe that? undecided
#delusionsofgrandeur
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
I don't get this . .Why would any mother leave her children and think of her own safety first if the situation was really was dire as she paints it? Who does that?!!!
What she probably meant was grown up children, most likely men in their twenties.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by eduson55(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
i talk from anus?
jambogini:

@eduson you talk from anus, although you have COF, you cannot do such in northern part of nigeria. plz use ur brain sometimes. dont be a fool at 40
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by malele(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lordave: If the Igbos are wise as they claim to be, they are not supposed to be told that this is the oppprtunity for them to return and develop their region.

Seriously I don't understand why igbos can't return and develop there states.
Why do we prefer developing another state.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by redsun(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kei144: I joined this thread rather late. I must say that what Alh Hareem posted on page 1 is a food for thought for Igbos. It is very unfortunate that with all that have happened to Igbos in Nigeria, they don't seem to ever learn. What Alh Hareem posted is an accurate description of what Nigerians think about Igbo acquisition of properties in other parts of Nigeria. Even the late Enahoro called Igbos "land grabbers". Igbos be wise!

Do you know the difference between tribe and country?People dont evolve backwards,they evolve into the future,and the future could mean living in the sky and float in the oceans non stop.

Igbo cant be stopped,he lives for tomorrow,knowing that tomorrow will be better.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ZeusI: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Who said that the 'conspiracy theory' is not now practical in Nigeria? Go learn the meaning of this: 'Kill a few of them and find yourself a slave to them; ultimately'. This conspiracy is mathematical in all its aspects. Those who follow current occurences based on the efficiency of their fifth senses while neglecting the 'sixth', never knew neither will they ever know, that a few veiled individuals now presses the button in the movement of the social and political wheel of Nigeria, to the detriment of two major tribes and other ethnic groups and to the advantage of one tribe and their acolytes(note: read the 'conspiracy theory' to have a headway in what is happening in Nigeria now). 'The hunted are slightly turning the hunter'.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by oluminous: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
To y'all i need to correct a mis-comception on landed properties thus: pls be informed that having a registered title such as conveyance or CofO on a piece of land in Nigeria isnt an unlimited ownership(with respect to duration),it simply means u own d land (usually)for the next 100yrs after which u may renew d ownership which may(or may not) be approved by d state government.This summarily means the property is being leased regardless of the title u have on it. Its clearly written in the pages of the Cof0 when given. I used to work at the CofO section of LASG min of lands.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
I don't get this . .Why would any mother leave her children and think of her own safety first if the situation was really was dire as she paints it? Who does that?!!!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by CyberG: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: Hmmm! What a pathetic story.........am speechless!

Speechless? Are you not one of the ibhoe bigots that run your useless mouth here in NL everyday? Well, one day you will be chased out of Lagos too back to your alaibo village. Staying in Lagos and abusing your hosts will surely get you whooped big time, sometime soon.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Yujin(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kei144: I joined this thread rather late. I must say that what Alh Hareem posted on page 1 is a food for thought for Igbos. It is very unfortunate that with all that have happened to Igbos in Nigeria, they don't seem to ever learn. What Alh Hareem posted is an accurate description of what Nigerians think about Igbo acquisition of properties in other parts of Nigeria. Even the late Enahoro called Igbos "land grabbers". Igbos be wise!
Certainly you are right. Igbos have a lot to learn from their experiences over time. Alj harem has a point. If your genuine willingness to develop another man's land would be misconstrued for land grabbing, then refrain from such. This is the nigerian mindset- Jealousy. Assuming Igbos build only buildings(outside their own regions) with the similitude of those in the brown city- Ibadan, I don't think there would be jealousy. Ojukwu already told the Igbos the truth: invest heavily in the east not just building beautiful residential buildings. May be the Igbos would be beaten twice before they learn.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Yujin(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by SeanDre(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: and who told you our region is underdeveloped? Who told you that we abandoned our region? Is it a crime to invest or to build houses in another man's land?

It is not a crime to invest or build in another mans land, but that's d fact of the world we live in now. Bsides Igbo nation tends to forget the saying that "do as romans do when in Rome". As the most itinerant group in Nigeria asides the fulani, Ibos should know by now the reason why they are disgusted almost everywhere. Aren't u guys tired of this kinda story since pre-independence
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by CyberG: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

My point is that

1. We do not have a government or any form of security in this nation to protect the lifes of her citizens

2. Important* Looking to why Igbos make themselves the annoying people of a region. This reason lies in the fact that when an Igbo man buys a landed property, he sees it as his own castle and every thing money can solve. In reality the indigenes of the region see it as a leased property to be returned to them in future years. This was the problem South-southerners have with Igbos.

My suggestion is for an smart Igbo man to go back to the east, invest there and live there with his family with occasions when he stays in Abuja and or buys properties in Lagos if he so wishes. Lagos and Abuja are the only places in Nigeria outside your region, you can be grantee your landed property would NEVER be a taken from you by miscreates

Stop speaking g for the entire Lagos or Abuja, it is the ancestral land of some people. They may be more sophisticated than other places but that does not mean they can't do worse. When ibhoes overrun their mouth or Nigeria breaks up, they will get worse than they are getting right now in the north.

BTW stop sucking up to all these ibhoe tribalists, they are genetically ungracious and will only make fun of you.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by akpumping7720(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Do you have to blame the Northerners. As an Historian, everything we are passin through now can be traced to 1914 wen Nigeria was almagamated. Yes it is a crime 4 us 2 be almagamated wit d Northerners because of how dey reason and behave. But since dis issue of Boko Haram has bin happenin, i always curse Lord Lugard in his grave. Nobody demanded 4 almagamation even d northerners. Then why almagamate us. Aside 4rum dat d Northerners benefitted more 4rum d resource control. Reason wit me:
.NDA is located where?
. Kaduna refinery is at where? Do dey drill oil in kaduna. Why run a pipe down there to supply oil to a region where they can't even smell crude oil 4 d nxt 100 yrs.
And many more. But instead of them to remain calm, they slaughter human beings on any small issues, i don't even kill chickens not until i got to around 24 yr old, am even not bold enough up til now talkless of killing human being like me. I dnt even know how dey feel.
Almagamation Indeed!!!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by SeanDre(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
The other day it was their "ORO" festival in Ijebu, the community asked every one to be indoors by 4pm. Two shop owners flouted this simple rule,they were both Ibos. Now if d community had inflicted in them the penalty, it will be all over the internet how Ibos are Hated
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lordave: it's not a crime atall. But pls where in south east can u compare with Lagos,PH, how many Yorubas have a large investment in the east, how many Hausas have a building in Igboland, how many Nigerians have relocated to the east in search of greener pasture, can u compare the number of Igbos outside Igboland with that of other Nigerians in the east? Your region needs proper check up and massive development.

Lagos was a former capital city,built and developed with resources from delta delta.
Abuja,the new capital city wouldnt have been like it is today without oil money from south south and that accounts hugely for large influx of not only igbos but people from different parts of the country.Igbos have been crying marginalisation for years and the only visible presence of fed govt in the south east happens to be breweries for alcohols.If not for sharia and religious reasons in the north,all the breweries would,ve been located in the north as well like the kaduna state where you have the following...Nigeria Defence Academy,Defence Industries Corporation,Aviation sch..etc..No one is making noise or complaining,if it had been igbos,the whole country would be accusing them of greed and tribalism.most federal roads in the south east or leading there are not motorable,same with the niger bridge which people have been crying for ages for either repair or a second one but no one cares.Bring the resources to the south east.Invest just 30% of what fed govt spent to develope either lagos or Abuja and see how many igbos would troupe out of their zones.Of course that will not happen but if they save and invest in either lagos and abuja,someone would remind him that he is not an indigene of that state.If he builds a good house for himself and family outside his state of origin,he becomes public enemy no.1 cos so called indigenes will now see him as an expansionist.

@ALHAJI HARAM,

IF I MAY ASK,WHAT THE HELL WITH YOU PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ceejayluv(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
malele: Seriously I don't know how else to talk to my igbo brodas.
How can we go outside ur house and feel comfortable in someone else house with the current structure on ground in 9ja.
Go to north , southwest (lekki) you see them building all sort of mansion while dey have nothing at home.
Seriously we have to start thinking o

there's nothing wrong with having properties anywhere in the world as long as you are legally allowed to... you all screaming "come back home" as if people don't get robbed or killed even in their own village...
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ichidodo: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: I just came in now and saw this front page stuff, and it was heartbreaking reading the story. First, no one should deny the genuineness of the story cos its real. It is no secret that an average Islam has a trait of violence in him/her compared to other religions and even pagans. This is evident throughout the world, and this religion further helped to make Hausas an inhumane people with no conscience once there is a disagreement.

It is also no secret that the Igbos are the catalyst of economic and infrastructural development in Nigeria- reason other tribes don't want Nigeria separated cos they know if Igbos leave, their land will be like ancient deserts with only huts.

Someone asked why is it that yorubas and hausas don't build houses in other regions of nigeria that isn't their region? Now ask yourself, how many yorubas own good houses in their own villages and states aside makeshift houses to cover rain and sun? The same is applicable to hausas. But for igbos, they love good houses, money and treasures and when they get it, they don't care to plant it everywhere they go- their villages, cities where they live, and it is because they love peace and hardly think of war or envy other tribes that's why they easily forget the past and still go ahead to build mansions wherever they are.

If all Nigerians can be honest and shun greed and envy, they all ought to commend the Igbos for developing Nigeria and encouraging other tribes to join in nation infrastructural development rather than resorting to envy, greed and unjustified destruction of Igbo properties and lives at any slight disagreement.

But this who thing is simple, if at all you hate Igbos and don't want to see them in your lands, why not let's have a round table meeting of: Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, South-South, Middle Belt and peacefully divide Nigeria into maybe. 5 countries with peace, and then 10yrs later, let's look at the diff. Countries and rate their development? But if you bring this idea up, Hausa man will cry and raise dagger cos he knows without Igbo he is dead, Yoruba man may agree ignorantly just to take over Igbo properties in lagos which they cannot even maintain after years that Igbos leave. S-S will agree, Middle belt is just similar to Hausa.

Please let's be honest to ourselves, Nigeria is not one, let's go our ways peacefully and go worship our Gods in our chosen ways without haven to force our violent religion on others pls
OMO THIS IS ONE NA 1000000 LIKES. F**K YERIBAS,F**K AWO-OLE, ENVIOUS PIGS.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

My point is that

1. We do not have a government or any form of security in this nation to protect the lifes of her citizens

2. Important* Looking to why Igbos make themselves the annoying people of a region. This reason lies in the fact that when an Igbo man buys a landed property, he sees it as his own castle and every thing money can solve. In reality the indigenes of the region see it as a leased property to be returned to them in future years. This was the problem South-southerners have with Igbos.

My suggestion is for an smart Igbo man to go back to the east, invest there and live there with his family with occasions when he stays in Abuja and or buys properties in Lagos if he so wishes. Lagos and Abuja are the only places in Nigeria outside your region, you can be grantee your landed property would NEVER be a taken from you by miscreates

Oga Alhaji Haram,
you are not making any sense at all,what is it about igbo landlords that sets the indigenes off?what exactly?if a man spends most of time in either lagos or ibadan and maybe travels down to the south east ocaasionally,does it not make sense to have a comfortable accommodation if he could afford it.btw..most people i know who have houses outside their state of origins also have nicer ones back home in their home towns.
I think you are being affected by the banterings here on NL.i know some people here claim about igbos being the owners of 99.999% of houses in lagos and abuja..do you take those things serious?well if you believe that that they mean those statements,i can only say sorry to you.maybe you need to disappear from Nairaland again.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by SeanDre(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: I just came in now and saw this front page stuff, and it was heartbreaking reading the story. First, no one should deny the genuineness of the story cos its real. It is no secret that an average Islam has a trait of violence in him/her compared to other religions and even pagans. This is evident throughout the world, and this religion further helped to make Hausas an inhumane people with no conscience once there is a disagreement.

It is also no secret that the Igbos are the catalyst of economic and infrastructural development in Nigeria- reason other tribes don't want Nigeria separated cos they know if Igbos leave, their land will be like ancient deserts with only huts.

Someone asked why is it that yorubas and hausas don't build houses in other regions of nigeria that isn't their region? Now ask yourself, how many yorubas own good houses in their own villages and states aside makeshift houses to cover rain and sun? The same is applicable to hausas. But for igbos, they love good houses, money and treasures and when they get it, they don't care to plant it everywhere they go- their villages, cities where they live, and it is because they love peace and hardly think of war or envy other tribes that's why they easily forget the past and still go ahead to build mansions wherever they are.

If all Nigerians can be honest and shun greed and envy, they all ought to commend the Igbos for developing Nigeria and encouraging other tribes to join in nation infrastructural development rather than resorting to envy, greed and unjustified destruction of Igbo properties and lives at any slight disagreement.

But this who thing is simple, if at all you hate Igbos and don't want to see them in your lands, why not let's have a round table meeting of: Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, South-South, Middle Belt and peacefully divide Nigeria into maybe. 5 countries with peace, and then 10yrs later, let's look at the diff. Countries and rate their development? But if you bring this idea up, Hausa man will cry and raise dagger cos he knows without Igbo he is dead, Yoruba man may agree ignorantly just to take over Igbo properties in lagos which they cannot even maintain after years that Igbos leave. S-S will agree, Middle belt is just similar to Hausa.

Please let's be honest to ourselves, Nigeria is not one, let's go our ways peacefully and go worship our Gods in our chosen ways without haven to force our violent religion on others pls

Its quite funny sometimes the way Ibo pple reason. You said yorubas don't build in their village and I can't help but wonder which skull that came from. Considering the facts Ibos are ingrates genetically, I won't bother to take u up on d reasons u gave why yoruba will "ignorantly" agree to a divided Nigeria. Its on record dt its only in the southwest IBHOES got their property back even with rent arrears. But such won't happen again sha, u guys don't appreciate and will never learn
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
CyberG:

Speechless? Are you not one of the ibhoe bigots that run your useless mouth here in NL everyday? Well, one day you will be chased out of Lagos too back to your alaibo village. Staying in Lagos and abusing your hosts will surely get you whooped big time, sometime soon.
who is this punny chaser that keeps stalking me? Who the fucck are you dimwit? Must you quote me everytime time I comment? Are you even from Lagos and what right have you to tell me where I should reside? I have told you before that you are a waste of fertilization from your father's s.perm and your mother's ovum. BLOODY IDIAAT!!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by BetaThings: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
redsun:

Your arguments have no basis.

First of all,are you trying to say that bokoharam zones are not part of nigeria anymore?Or that the igbos that took their light to the hearts of darkness did wrong assuming that they are in their own country?Or that the rich southerners,hausas and whatever that you have in mind are not mostly political/public servants thieves who doesnt need to relocate to anywhere,because all they do is steal,loot and destroy,rather than develop?

Your kind of person is the type that cant let go,yet,cant let be.You are the type that wants to eat your cake and have it.The type that wants prosperity,yet,cant comply with the sacrifices that goes with prosperity,which includes tolerance,reasoning,cooperation,hardwork and compliance with civility.
What light? Boko Haram murderous activities are prevalent in the North
Kidnapping activities are severest in predominantly christian SE. So what light? And where is the darkness
Of course the slavers would argue that they brought Africans out of darkness by shipping them to America and Europe to become slaves, without rights, subject to the most degrading treatments the human mind can conceive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) / TCN New MD Suspends Payments, Contracts, Purchase Orders / Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.