Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? (4227 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2012
duni04:
LOL..u ask someone out on a date,u buy the food and drinks and then u come along with a novel? I'm sorry but who's the unintelligent/lazy mugu here?
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Clemzy16(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2012
Seriously! It's so annoying. And it pisses me off aswell. Esp on 2go, Girls keep sending you "hi" when they've got nothing to say. What makes them think i'm ready for a conversation?! Even when you ask them if there is any gist or Watz gud. They'll say Nothing. Itz just so annoying... Right now i'm so angry and immediately i log into 2go i'm gonna delete all those bunch of b'itches.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by dabrake(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2012
duni04:
LOL..u ask someone out on a date,u buy the food and drinks and then u come along with a novel? I'm sorry but who's the unintelligent/lazy mugu here?
wha' chu sayin'?
Please, define 'a date'?
I'm sure 12inches do not 'gist' merlin/legendOfTheSeeker neither will he tell her about arsenal's history or john cena's courage.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by dmcdad: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2012
amyg:
E tire u abi?but u should b happy nah,guys r incharge kiss

The gurlz will still be the ones to complain that the guyz are always in charge and doesnt give room for a plain atmosphere sometimes. Whereas, na them dey cause am ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by AB10(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2012
An average nigerian girl pretends to be conservative.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2012
AB10: An average nigerian girl pretends to be conservative.
and what does a guy do?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by ayobase(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
dmcdad:

Its gross and can be annoying sometimes.. Some gurls will call a guy and wont say anything but wait for the guy to do the talking and she will be doing the responding.. Its weird to me. Why cant they just call and raise issues up themselves and not wait for the guy to always rack his brains out to come up with what to discuss everytime.... Gurls ehn...

Sometimes in the middle of the night!
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila: Why do girls think a guy should keep a convo going...? It takes 2 people to have a conversation, not one. #smh

unecesarily quiet bitc-hes thatsthatshitIdontlike angry
coz she doesn't really wanna have that convo with him and is only being polite by listening smiley.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by onila(f): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
Onila is a bïtch! I like bïtches.
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by ayobase(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
uj_sizzle:
coz she doesn't really wanna have that convo with him and is only being polite by listening smiley.

Then why always opting for one when u knew u won't be interested.....looking for radio to keep running when NEPA pulls the plug?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by onila(f): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I dont get those who say :"IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO"..who said the girls dnt reply?
Their replies r just boring and senseless just a proof that girls brain cant work efficiently no offence intends...
Guys just play the game till u unlock the cookies jare then dump her cuz she is worthless and cant compete intelectually nd last but not the least the average moma cant tolerate a fishbrain for her son.my 2cents

typical sexist Kmr
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
This is one of the few thread by Onila that makes sense
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by onila(f): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44: This is one of the few thread by Onila that makes sense
typical lousy offensive Yoruba nigga!

its ijebabe that fits you

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by UjSizzle(f): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
ayobase:

Then why always opting for one when u knew u won't be interested.....looking for radio to keep running when NEPA pulls the plug?
something like that. Atleast men ain't completely useless grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
onila: typical lousy offensive Yoruba nigga!

its ijebabe that fits you
Did you not have to read a dictionary before you read that?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by AB10(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
wink
Mynd_44:
and what does a guy do?

Put her at ease to bring her out of her shell.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by ayobase(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
uj_sizzle:
something like that. Atleast men ain't completely useless grin

Can u imagine....its high time we became totally useless then!
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by tintingz(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
dabrake: i think the only thing worse than that is having a girl chewing gum, making that loud proostiitute wannabe sound from the gum or having a girl punching her bb all through your 'story' only for her to raise her head after 4 minutes to ask "can you please come again?"
LoL......that is really annoying and totally bullshit......buh if to give them money them go chop and even follow the guy to a room.....this an act of a bitchh under the constitution law 101
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
AB10: wink

Put her at ease to bring her out of her shell.
Then that put the fault at the guy's table
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by dmcdad: 2:45am On Nov 07, 2012
ayobase:

Sometimes in the middle of the night!

As in ehn....
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by amyg(f): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2012
dmcdad:

As in ehn....
Dat is ehn
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by ismokeweed1(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
onila: Why do girls think a guy should keep a convo going...? angry

it only happens this bad in 9ja. It often is as a result of those particular girls always hanging out with guys double their age.

What do you wanna ask him about? his wife?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by ismokeweed1(f): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
pleep: hmmm
I suggest women use their eyes, You dont have to speak too much just use eye contact effectivly.

we are talking of the girls you try to ask out and not about dumb people . . . eye contack kò eye contact nì

smh
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

we are talking of the girls you try to ask out and not about dumb people . . . eye contack kò eye contact nì

smh
grin grin the guy obviously has problems with comprehension
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: only happens when the lady doesn't like you or she thinks you're a dumb bug!
undecided undecided
u view the world in one dimension. Grow up... Go tru other posts on this thread and see why ur post is too dumb to fetch the attention ur dying go get.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
centje: u view the world in one dimension. Grow up... Go tru other posts on this thread and see why ur post is too dumb to fetch the attention ur dying go get.
well i only quoted you to pass a message across
You're looking for a fight innit ?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Beync(f): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
obo389:
Exactly!Vry bore set of gurls.little wonder almost all of them have fishbrain!!
*wink*
did u just winked at ur fish brain? Imao
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
hornipipe: well i only quoted you to pass a message across
You're looking for a fight innit ?
maybe u shuld check ur earlier post again... I dnt engage in such fantasy called e fight...am too busy for such.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by pleep(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

smh
Are you high, what are u talking about?

Dusty pothead bytch. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
pleep: Are you high, what are u talking about?

Dusty pothead bytch. smiley
Did you not see his username?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did you not see his username?
lol she is a lovely lady
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
centje: maybe u shuld check ur earlier post again... I dnt engage in such fantasy called e fight...am too busy for such.
bro, pass tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's Too Shy To Romance His Boyfriend, How Can She Stop The Shyness? / Does Sex Really Increase Your Love Him\her? / 5 Things Girls Do Before They Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.