Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? (4219 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by obo389(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
centje: she jst pointed to the obvious. Check out a Lady's replies: ok,fine,hmmm,yes,no,nice and so on...only few can and knows what it takes to maintain a conversation.
Exactly!Vry bore set of gurls.little wonder almost all of them have fishbrain!!
*wink*
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
obo389:
*wink*
Smh
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
obo389:
*wink*
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by IlCapitano(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
obo389:
*wink*
Little wonder. SMH
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Dreystar(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
Guys, if ALL the girls you chat/talk with always reply you with a one word sentence(k, aiit, ok, tnx, cool) then you need to check out yourself- you're either hanging out with the wrong set of girls, OR you bore them off the conversation.

It takes two to tango!
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by tintingz(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dreystar: Guys, if ALL the girls you chat/talk with always reply you with a one word sentence(k, aiit, ok, tnx, cool) then you need to check out yourself- you're either hanging out with the wrong set of girls, OR you bore them off the conversation.
It takes two to tango!
do you reply a guy with one word??
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by critic(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
jhydebaba: Sum gals only reply with words like: kk and lol. It pisses me off sumtymes typing a whole lot only for her to reply wit k but when they want to beg for cash they can type a txtbook. grin

bad guy... grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
If you know why there are only 5 or 6 women in the top 100 billionaire list in the world , if you know why Nigeria has never had a female head of state in over 50 years, if you know why serena williams or any female tennis champ will never win a male grandslam, then you will be close to cracking the answer you want.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by critic(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=Dreystar]Guys, if ALL the girls you chat/talk with always reply you with a one word sentence(k, aiit, ok, tnx, cool) then you need to check out yourself- you're either hanging out with the wrong set of girls, OR you bore them off the conversation.

It takes two to tango![/quote

stop contradicting yourself....do u know what it means by 'it takes two to tango'?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by fairygeh(f): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop hanging out with cheap sluts
. See mynd making sense grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
fairygeh: . See mynd making sense grin
SMH
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by switdick(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
my opinion;LOCAL GIRLS!!! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Dreystar(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
@critic: I don't write what I don't know! Are you sure you read my reply well??
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by dabrake(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
you are chatting with a girl and she says "tell me 'bout yourself"
you go ahead, telling her a lot of things about yourself but when it's her turn to do same, you hear things like "what do you want know about me" or "there is nothing much about me" . . . a shy girl will even make attempt to keep a conversation going
whenever I encounter girls like them, I come to the conclusion that
- she doesn't like me or
- she's unintelligent
- all of the above

so i walk out of them at the spot. why waste more time with them? every minute counts. three minutes is enough to solve an integral calculus problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by tintingz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
dabrake: you are chatting with a girl and she says "tell me 'bout yourself"
you go ahead, telling her a lot of things about yourself but when it's her turn to do same, you hear things like "what do you want know about me" or "there is nothing much about me" . . . a shy girl will even make attempt to keep a conversation going
- she doesn't like me or
- she's unintelligent
- all of the above

so i walk out of them at the spot. why waste more time with them? every minute counts. three minutes is enough to solve an integral calculus problem.
gals like that are unintelligent and senseless......after asking the guy about himself and finish with his true life story......the next for her is "kk that good" "ask me what you want to know bout me" and the guy will start another questionia and she only reply with "yep" "nop"......what a sicken thing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by dabrake(m): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2012
tintingz: gals like that are unintelligent and senseless......after asking the guy about himself and finish with his true life story......the next for her is "kk that good" "ask me what you want to know bout me" and the guy will start another questionia and she only reply with "yep" "nop"......what a sicken thing
i think the only thing worse than that is having a girl chewing gum, making that loud proostiitute wannabe sound from the gum or having a girl punching her bb all through your 'story' only for her to raise her head after 4 minutes to ask "can you please come again?"
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2012
dabrake: i think the only thing worse than that is having a girl chewing gum, making that loud proostiitute wannabe sound from the gum or having a girl punching her bb all through your 'story' only for her to raise her head after 4 minutes to ask "can you please come again?"
Guy life is very easy. If you are on a date with a girl and she displays any characteristics which you are not comfortable with or which you feel is bothering you there are solutions.

If she is ruminating(eating gum), simply tell her
"excuse me but do you realise what you are doing is actually insulting?"
if you don't talk, she will just continue.

If she is busy on her phone, that's the easiest.
"babe do you really want us to talk or you would rather spend the whole time on your phone?"
simple
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by pleep(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2012
Onlia are you a dude? I am actually begining to suspect...

But you are on point with this one. Contrary to the steryotype in convos dudes usually end up doing like 90% of the talking. Its awkward to have to wrack your brain for something to talk about with a stranger, especially if you are not the talkative type.

I just make the converstation about them (ppl love talking about themselves)... then just sit back and zone out smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2012
^^ ILEKE2 ....
I FEEL U GUYS undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by dabrake(m): 12:57am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Guy life is very easy. If you are on a date with a girl and she displays any characteristics which you are not comfortable with or which you feel is bothering you there are solutions.

If she is ruminating(eating gum), simply tell her
"excuse me but do you realise what you are doing is actually insulting?"
if you don't talk, she will just continue.

If she is busy on her phone, that's the easiest.
"babe do you really want us to talk or you would rather spend the whole time on your phone?"
simple
there are some things I expect people will know. Those ones are part of the list.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 1:01am On Nov 06, 2012
dabrake: there are some things I expect people will know. Those ones are part of the list.
true but you should try reminding them. Some people just have bad memory
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by pleep(m): 1:52am On Nov 06, 2012
^ most of them are scared
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by onila(f): 1:57am On Nov 06, 2012
am a girl

just a cool girl smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by pleep(m): 2:00am On Nov 06, 2012
onila: am a girl

just a cool girl smiley
very good. How did you notice this problem?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by onila(f): 2:03am On Nov 06, 2012
pleep: very good. How did you notice this problem?

most girls love to front alot. .some girls
like to act quiet around boys. .they think boys find it more attractive or they dont want to be seen as "talkative" or some "air head"
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by pleep(m): 2:09am On Nov 06, 2012
hmmm.... i can see their point now. airhead is not a good look.

I suggest women use their eyes, You dont have to speak too much just use eye contact effectivly.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2012
dabrake: you are chatting with a girl and she says "tell me 'bout yourself"
- she doesn't like me or
- she's unintelligent
- all of the above

The last time I created a thread about this same issue of some girls during convos...Just come and see the way pple on NL mocked me. That I'm a fake guy, boring bla bla bla....But some girls are complete bores. Afterall she's not the first girl u're goin on a date with. Such behavior is as a result of three things. 1. Unintelligent 2. Lack of courtesy 3. Lazy....The funny thing is they're not lazy enuff to stop eatin the meal. I think u shud completely cut off contact with such a dumb girl or beta still bring ur novel along so why she's busy pinging stupidly on her fone u're also reading ur novel. I dnt knw ow difficult it is to talk to some u're sitting face to face with oo.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Mynd44: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Good morning y'all
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by DExplorer1: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2012
Onila is a bïtch! I like bïtches.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2012
I dont get those who say :"IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO"..who said the girls dnt reply?
Their replies r just boring and senseless just a proof that girls brain cant work efficiently no offence intends...
Guys just play the game till u unlock the cookies jare then dump her cuz she is worthless and cant compete intelectually nd last but not the least the average moma cant tolerate a fishbrain for her son.my 2cents
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by duni04(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I dont get those who say :"IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO"..who said the girls dnt reply?
Their replies r just boring and senseless just a proof that girls brain cant work efficiently no offence intends...
Guys just play the game till u unlock the cookies jare then dump her cuz she is worthless and cant compete intelectually nd last but not the least the average moma cant tolerate a fishbrain for her son.my 2cents
LMAO! na beef?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? by duni04(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2012
12 inches!:

The last time I created a thread about this same issue of some girls during convos...Just come and see the way pple on NL mocked me. That I'm a fake guy, boring bla bla bla....But some girls are complete bores. Afterall she's not the first girl u're goin on a date with. Such behavior is as a result of three things. 1. Unintelligent 2. Lack of courtesy 3. Lazy....The funny thing is they're not lazy enuff to stop eatin the meal. I think u shud completely cut off contact with such a dumb girl or beta still bring ur novel along so why she's busy pinging stupidly on her fone u're also reading ur novel. I dnt knw ow difficult it is to talk to some u're sitting face to face with oo.
LOL..u ask someone out on a date,u buy the food and drinks and then u come along with a novel? I'm sorry but who's the unintelligent/lazy mugu here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? / Why Do Women Prostitute? / Guys Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Girl? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.