Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers (8761 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Ocutegan(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Let's stop being theoretical for once! There is no way one will be in love and still think with his/her head all the time!

Falling in love is a risk worth taking...........and there is no rule that says whoever you love must love you right back.
Hey! Congratulations on your award as the dumbest girl on earth, you really deserved it grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by TableLeg(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
I don't know undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by freecocoa(f): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nne I wonder o!!

The way some people reason leaves me seriously wondering.cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
your not married and you go into sex sex romance stuffs.
you will still and will still see reason to be dumped .
that's what happens.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by sunkoye: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Let's stop being theoretical for once! There is no way one will be in love and still think with his/her head all the time!

Falling in love is a risk worth taking...........and there is no rule that says whoever you love must love you right back.
taking as risky risk is called stupidity or recklessness.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan:
Hey! Congratulations on your award as the dumbest girl on earth, you really deserved it grin
Actually you should keep that award, just change the gender to male.
You are more f00lish than she can ever dream of being.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by lecturerdabo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'M YET TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF HEARTBREAK! Where you keep the heart wey break, abi guys just dey walka dey break every heart wey them see? ABEG HIDE YOUR GOLDEN HEART IN YOUR GRAND MOTHER'S ANCIENT BOX TO STOP IT FROM BEING BROKEN!

ONE KNOW TOO WELL I'M MARRIED YET WOULDN'T ALLOW ME SEE PEACE IF I FOLLOW HER STUPIDITY NOW(God forbid), TOMORROW SHE WILL RUN TO NAIRALAND TO CRY OF HEART-BREAKERS
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ladies want what is beyond true and playas lie to get their hearts. Playas are like scammers, they offer you things that are too good to be true. The result is heartbreak.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by yuzedo: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
615-***-**** wink

Shollypupa = Cripple mgbeke playing hard to get! angry Sweerie, playing hard-to-get don't make yo arsss a playa! undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by megxo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
freecocoa: So every relationship now has to lead to marriage or what?
So people can no longer fall in and out of love? Hian o.
luv buzz.....i like d "fall in and out" part grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by freecocoa(f): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
sunkoye: taking as risky risk is called stupidity or recklessness.
Its funny how very stup1d persons go about tagging someone stup1d.
I can only eat my words if you tell me you see what is in another man's heart.
Tell me how you'll know that the person you fall in love with will end up breaking your heart or not.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by freecocoa(f): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Ladies want what is beyond true and playas lie to get their hearts. Playas are like scammers, they offer you things that are too good to be true. The result is heartbreak.
Anybody can break a heart so y'all should give me a break with the player nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
yuzedo:

Shollypupa = Cripple mgbeke playing hard to get! angry Sweerie, playing hard-to-get don't make yo arsss a playa! undecided
I'm not playing hard to get. U asked for my number and I gave u undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Sxsells: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
Cos heartbreakers don't have a name
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Ocutegan(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
freecocoa: Actually you should keep that award, just change the gender to male.
You are more f00lish than she can ever dream of being.
Park well jor! Was I talking to you. Well I see you're also a contender for the award too,I think she's ready to share. Typical nigerian stoopid girls. Oloun maje
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by tintingz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
85% of Nigerian gals fall in for money and some dont even study the guy before dating him.....too bad cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by freecocoa(f): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan:
Park well jor! Was I talking to you. Well I see you're also a contender for the award too,I think she's ready to share. Typical nigerian stoopid girls. Oloun maje
Empty barrels make the loudest noise so I'm not surprised.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Ocutegan(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
freecocoa: Empty barrels make the loudest noise so I'm not surprised.
Empty barrel in what sense,you're not surprised.wat do you know bout me?abeg face front jor. Ode
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Akposkool(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Rhymez:
I am consoling a female friend of mine right now as we speak who just got dumped.
buhahahahahaha.d next thing u knw,she will repay d next guy who might hapun 2 be mr.right for d sins of d former.thats why most relationships crumble
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by tomakint: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
As it was in the beginning so shall it be till the very end, world without end! Another credible evidence that 'women were created from men's rib' wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by vivianc(f): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan:
Empty barrel in what sense,you're not surprised.wat do you know bout me?abeg face front jor. Ode

Who the hell are you? I know life has frustrated you enough that you barely exist and not live, and you go about calling people that chose to live stupid? You must be a coward raise to power 10.

You wanna be brave enough to actually live life no matter what people say, no matter who approves or not? And not giving a damn what you look like living you life? Take risks! Fall in love! Get your heartbroken! Pick up its pieces and try again!

Until you learn how to live? You don't have the right to come here and type rubbish!
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by freecocoa(f): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan:
I know that you are stup1d and that's about all I need to know, now go grow some brain if you can.wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by 2rez: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am seein thinz. Lotta heartbreakerz in here. Shollypopz, guard yo heart very very well n b very very careful plz grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
:oI Thought d women were foolish until i myslf fall a prey of hrtbreak and dat was whn i b'gan 2 realise d truth abt hrtbreak and y sum ladies go bck 2 their guyz evn afta hrtbrk. D truth is dat women r vry emotionl and loving. They easily 4giv evn afta ben hurt. My dear, d'nt think dat way abt women, we nid sum1 2 love, hold and hug whn we are in pains and then u find that persn dat is always there 4 u and later on, one thng of d other result 2 ur break up. There's no way dat u cn easily 4gt that man, it takes time 4 women b'cos they reasn lyk mothers do. I've broken wit my bf but if i shuld tel u d reasn y, 4 sure it is a reasn worth break up. I d'nt nid 2 tel u story on hw or y i broke up bt the truth is dat is getng 2 a year since my break up bt i til think abt him and wish dat i never broke up wit him. Bt i'm til holdng myslf strong never 2 go bck bt i knw dat very soon sum1 special wil fill d empty space. Pls d'nt blame women 4 ever wntng 2 go bck evn while d rlatnshp is abusive. It wil b gud if u encourage such ladies and always find time 2 gist, laugh and joke wit them 2 avoid them frm thinkng so much. Sum ladies do feel dat they wil never gt a persn as lovable and nice as their former bt jus let them knw dat is a big lie and there are many men out there who cn sweep their ladies off their feet and love them 2 d end.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by vivianc(f): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Do we actually love the people we love cos they are perfect? And we know they will never change? What the hell is wrong with some people?

Show me that man or woman who has been in love and has calculated every move he/she made in that relationship and I will show you the greatest liar all of times!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Ocutegan(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Who the hell are you? I know life has frustrated you enough that you barely exist and not live, and you go about calling people that chose to live stupid? You must be a coward raise to power 10.

You wanna be brave enough to actually live life no matter what people say, no matter who approves or not? And not giving a damn what you look like living you life? Take risks! Fall in love! Get your heartbroken! Pick up its pieces and try again!

Until you learn how to live? You don't have the right to come here and type rubbish!

Hahaha see this junk head lecturing me. I don suffer
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by 2rez: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza: Do we actually love the people we love cos they are perfect? And we know they will never change? What the hell is wrong with some people?

Show me that man or woman who has been in love and has calculated every move he/she made in that relationship and I will show you the greatest liar all of times!

3 in 1 questionz. 1stly, nobady z perfect oh k xcept Jesus. 2ndly, we r humanz. Re,tardz believe people do not change. 3rdly,re,tardz r meant to answer dat.
Well said by u.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by drnoel: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
yes ma guy they do ooh sad but who says their hands are clean undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
yes is most because they think with their mind. I am yet to find a baby because most ladies i met left me as am still struggling to balance my self, please how can i get a lady that i can build with? Please direct all comments to kpolongoskylo@gmail.com or sms 07060803151 please i need your comments
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by wildorchid(f): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
And you're the shoulder they cry on? Poor thing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by 2rez: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
drnoel: yes ma guy they do ooh sad but who says their hands are clean undecided

Dat'z rite. Sewiouzly speakin, if dey dnt fall prey to heartbrrakerz, heartmenderz ll b uselezz or watyafink
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers by Saintsquare(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Many heartbreak still on the line,such is life.Ladies need to define what they really want in a relationship.Heartbreak is an issue of two sided coin.KAPISH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? / Sex In The Hospital / Help Me My Breast Is Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.