Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (16629 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ehi4life(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders, can any one tell me why an Igbo girl will never prove you wrong when it comes to relationships with other tribes. Talking from experience and experience of other noble guys, whenever you are in a relationship with an Igbo girl especially when you are not Igbo (or not from her Village) it almost a certainty when another guy comes around who is closer to her home town she will dump you and the cucle continues until she finally finds someone who come from the house next door to her great grand fathers compound

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Maneater1(f): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2007
;d
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by OmoEko1(f): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin All the igbos guys can your help hime plz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by cuteass1(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2007
To be honest with you ehi4life i felt like finishing your head, but on the other hand there is an atom of truth in what you said

the only mistake you did dearie was to generalize because just like you're sure that in every twelve there must be a judas, . . in every group of igbo girls, there must be an exemption of that fact

well the thing is this, just like "africa" is known for being a bit more conservative when it comes to sex for example, "igbo parents" for one reason or the other want their kids to get married to someone from their hometown and even village. I don't actually know why, but they claim its so that the child stays around them, and many other reasons

the girls now grow up with the notion of wanting to satisfy their parents, not to get them dissappointed. So even when they're head over heels in love with the guy, the thought of their parents dissapproving the guy's origin scares them hence they run into the hands of the first, what did you call it? person from[i] the house next door to her great grad father's compound [/i] lol

i really wish our igbo parents get more open minded because i pity the girls so. I know they want the best for us but it dosen't always turn out to be right/best wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by iice(f): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2007
Why generalize
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ugodaniel(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2007
On behalf of Ohaneze Ndigbo of Nairaland, i reject that gross manipulation of 'facts' in all its entirety.

It's mere fallacy, illogical and completely untenable.

The issue is that most girls (including, but not limited to, igbos) tend to be more comfortable with peeps from their own 'area', coupled with parental nudgings and pressures. Its an attitudinal problem.

Personally, i dont subscribe to such cos you find out that life's journey's can take you anywhere in the globe. Must you conitnue waiting for that tribal bobo to show up before you settle down. Hell no!

On the other hand, i want to stress that its not uncommon to find the scenario you posted! Its very possible. I'm only vexed with the generalization.

Just like Cute-ass opined, i would love to see our parents take a liberal mind on such issues concerning their kids preferred marriage partners as in the in end, its not daddy or mummy thats gonna live forever with whomever it turns out to be.

Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu! cool
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ehi4life(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hi all its good to see that though my statement was very falacious, there is a lot of truth in it.
Like cute-ass said in this case i am still hoping i will meet the Judas of Igbo girls grin tongue
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by OmoEko1(f): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2007
@the topic
What tribe are u from grin grin just curious
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ehi4life(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
Delta ibo, so you see my pain eh
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by laudate: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2007
ehi4life:

Delta ibo, so you see my pain eh

Am scratching my head, trying to understand what kind of pain you are going through. Has any Igbo girl jilted you before? Am just curious. If it truly happened, what were her reasons?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by finemocha(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2007
well my boyfrind is from edo state, and he is all i ever want my
my parents dont even try to talk me into anything else
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by cuteass1(f): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2007
ehi4life:

Hi all its good to see that though my statement was very falacious, there is a lot of truth in it.
Like cute-ass said in this case i am still hoping i will meet the Judas of Igbo girls grin tongue

finemocha:

well my boyfrind is from edo state, and he is all i ever want my
my parents don't even try to talk me into anything else

well my dear ehi4life you see, all hope is not lost wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2007
You're Igbo too, why are you complaining?. . .I was going to say they leave you for Igbo guys we're the most handsome and know how to take care of the ladies! grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ugodaniel(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2007
Donzman:

You're Igbo too, why are you complaining?. . .I was going to say they leave you for Igbo guys we're the most handsome and know how to take care of the ladies! grin

PREACH!!!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by laudate: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2007
Donzman:

ugodaniel:

PREACH!!!

Don't preach yet o! Some of us will not come for the sermon.

@ehi4life,
I wonder what you would say, if you were a Yoruba, Kanuri or Itshekiri girl dating an Igbo guy. You are Igbo & yet, you are talking like this , na wah o!
Haven't you heard of the warnings in other parts of Nigeria, that "no matter how long an Igbo guy dates a non-Igbo girl, he will always drop her like a hot potato in order to go off & get married from his area, once it is time for him to shed his 'bachelor'  status?"

Please o, these are not my original thoughts. Am only repeating what folks in other parts of Naija have said, in jest.

So no hate mail, please.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Ezinwannem: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2007
in Conclusion, date people who aint igbo or 4rom Delta, lol, U know the solution of ur problem so solve it, Prevention is better dan cure
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by toshmann(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
ehi u never tell us the complete truth grin why dem igbo gals dey drop you? wetin happen? e be like say u no dey perform, financially, sexually, or otherwise. grin

anyway,on a more serious note, the problem is not with igbo girls, it is with girls. all of them. igbo, hausa, efik, edo, yoruba all of them. as an igbo guy i had dated a couple of nigerian girls from other tribes and the first thing they tell me is that they dont like igbo guys. that we'll only use them and drop them for our girls when it comes to marriage.

anyway, anyone wey drop you, no vex, go to the next. one day, e go better, u go find ur bone. na so life be. cool
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ehi4life(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2007
I dont know about financially but i assure it aint the S-X, well i like i said earlier i still they find Judas inside the twelve disciples. cool
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2007
like someone earlier on said,it's only natural to prefer people from around your area to others when there is a choice.
Having said that,I believe a man or woman that falls deeply in love with someone of another tribe and sees all the quality he wants in a spouse would not leave,that's the reason we still have countless intertribal marriages that have stood the test of time.

There is an obvious advantage of marrying from your own tribe no doubt,one that comes to mind is that you can speak the same language and here in oyiboland it is a great advantage,you can carry out a conversation in front of a car salesman when oga is just about to be duped,convince him to leave that car and the salesman who had been rejoicing earlier will not know what hit him.

Ndi Igbo oma ekene m unu
Long live Igboland
Long live Nigeria
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2007
thanx god that i never date a igboo in my life am scared of them bitches i heard if they d'ont like you they put poison or juju in your foood oh igboo girls please d'ont kill me am inocent.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Imani(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

thanx god that i never date a igboo in my life am scared of them bitches i heard if they d'ont like you they put poison or juju in your foood oh igboo girls please d'ont kill me am inocent.

Was all that necessary?

Nairaland is becoming a breeding ground for a lot of haters. cry
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Imani(f): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2007
Donzman:

Who says it is only Igbo that takes  care of the ladies and are the most handsome? wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Rlst84sale(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
It's sad to see that as much education as we claimed to have acquired little thing like tribe or language still holds many people back. I think parents should care about who loves their son/daughter and is willing, able and ready to take care of each other. It makes me wonder what we  are passing on to the generation coming behind us.  We that are abroad also need to take it upon ourselves to educate them at home. Don't we learn something especially when no one carrying that green passport recieves any preferential treatment at international port of entries?. A word is enough for the wise. Build your relationship on love and nothing else. Good luck.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2007
kai duba wanga now tell me how or why the fuk i should hate on a igbo if it was a yoruba that will be better but a igbo negro please.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2007
Imani:

Who says it is only Igbo that takes care of the ladies and are the most handsome? wink

Who says humour is a natural trait? wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by fadal(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2007
that's kind of a true cuz i had igbo girl that break my heart because she so another boy from her tribe.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by laudate: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2007
fadal:

that's kind of a true because i had igbo girl that break my heart because she so another boy from her tribe.

Ee yah! Sorry o! Take heart. May God heal your pain. cry
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by awoof(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2007
my own problem is different with Igbo girls the two i have dated were two "egocentric" (ego=money) for my liking, chikenna grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
awoof:

my own problem is different with Igbo girls the two i have dated were two "egocentric" (ego=money) for my liking, chikenna grin

and what centric were you?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ghettochyk(f): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2007
babyosisi:

and what centric were you?
probably "owu-centric" (owu=broke az hell!) cheesy
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by osegwu(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2007
It could be true I don't know since I am from Edo state

and I am married to an Igbo Lady
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by awoof(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2007
na wah for nairaland people o! I spaek my mind finish somebody they ask me which "centric" i get. anyway my own centric is "i go die centric" finis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? / My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.