Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? (8762 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by geominas(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2007
Atimes Your Hubby Might Ask U For A Kiss In The Public And Failure To Oblidge Might Result To Him/Her Thinking Otherwise.Is Anything Wrong With It,Can U Do It?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2007
Nothing wrong with it, my fiancee and myself kiss in public all the time. Obviously, not full-on, tongue-down-the-throat kisses, that's reserved for when we're alone.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Ebano(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2007
Well it depends on which part of the world u are, in america or europe u can do it freelly but here in naija say 4 example a busy area like lagos hmmm, if u try it ahh u will start hearing comments like, una no get house ? una house done burn? Una no dey shame? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by abugarba(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2007
Why not am a very Romantic Person.In fact, I have done it before.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by WebMonk(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2007
ehem! (Sorry Mack - Mayber when i'm head sunk in love before that happens!) embarassed

But i had an experience. It was on my way to Benin from Akure. This chick was with her significant other and they just couldn't be separated. Then when it was time to go, as she was about to enter the bus he grabbed her gently but firmly by the waist and kissed her in PUBLIC! shocked It was Oscar Award Standard! I was Hot throughout the entire journey! KAI! angry
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by bisii(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2007
sure , y not??

some PDA aint bad, i sure wont do it in some parts of naija tho

n i wont be doin any deep tongue kissin, nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! wink wink
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by bisii(f): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2007
nawa for u ooooooooooo webmonk!!!
someone else`s action triggered u being Hot? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by mellow(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2007
I can do it and I cannot do it. So it depends on where

and when.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by WebMonk(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2007
bisii:

nawa for u ooooooooooo webmonk!!!
someone else`s action triggered u being Hot? shocked shocked shocked

It's called torture. I'm a guy. C'mon! If were a lady were in my shoes she would just turn green grin
You should have been there! They even blocked a Bus that was fully loaded, and d driver couldn't complain when he digested what had just happened. Mindstruck!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by princee: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2007
Some of us like to do the unusal things. I actually love kissing in public. My ladies always rise up to the occassion. I get what i want/like they aslo get theirs, tit-for-tat smiley
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by hitsales(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2007
Well, as for me, Im into dep kissing. It depends on your personality and the other party involve if she's aint shy about doing it in the public. To me, it is a sense of belonging and I enjoy it the most. Most girls would wish they were the one being kissed. It aint easy getting a romantic guy that can go that far, grin cool grin wink
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by iice(f): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2007
Yes. . . .been there, done that grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by efuah(f): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2007
i do it all the time wink see nothing wrong with that. grin
see, am even doing it here kiss kiss kiss embarassed
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by donenick(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2007
yes i can but light one.
cos some of our ladies doesn't like kissing in the public
cos of plenty boy frds.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Funmi124(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2007
Like Mellow said i can do it n i cannot do it

It depend on the area where i am

There are some area where by if both of them kiss each other people won't mind, they will said it a normal things, but in some area, hnnnnnnnn, since that day they will be pointing finger on you whenever they see u on the street.

So i even prefer 'peck' than kiss, we may kiss in the house, but on the street i prefer peck
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Seun(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2007
The problem with public display of affection is that when you break up - and you will - it will amuse people. grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by niceuzor: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2007
and those it relate to this topic 

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by mrpataki(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2007
Got no issues with it though.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by almondjoy(f): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2007
In Nigeria-no. Outside Nigeria-Yes. Depends on the environment.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2007
What is the big deal about kissing in public undecided undecided, you think I send people And yes I will kiss his neck and lip or anywhere else I want to grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by bisii(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

What is the big deal about kissing in public undecided undecided, you think I send people And yes I will kiss his neck and lip or anywhere else I want to grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
and does that include his below?? grin grin just wonderin o
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by tomX1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2007
Yes. I do that and I've never realy felt uncomfortable about it and I'm talking about here in Lagos Nigeria. I think it's all about your attitude and stuff. With the right attitude you tend get away with even things that would ordinarily be frowned upon.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by almondjoy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2007
@tomX:

Yes. I do that and I've never really felt uncomfortable about it and I'm talking about here in Lagos Nigeria. I think it's all about your attitude and stuff. With the right attitude you tend get away with even things that would ordinarily be frowned upon.

The social atmospheric conditions in Nigeria are rarley conducive for "kissing" publicly.  Might just catch something doing that too.  There is a refuse dump or a dead body around the corner and you just might think before you do just that.  To do that, the environment has to inspire a romantic feeling.  Everywhere you turn there are hungry faces.  How can you display such intimate affection in front of "hungry" people? undecided 

In other countries, it is a happy atmosphere for most so will gladly do that and more in public since no one really cares. kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by CrazyMan(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2007
Kissing in public; Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There's much more to that than you think.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by mrpataki(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2007
bisii:

grin grin grin grin grin

Please, I dont understand the above statement. Could you please try to explain what exactly you mean? undecided
Thanks.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:30am On Oct 02, 2007
bisii:

grin grin grin grin grin
like his Chin yea cheesy cheesy cheesy but lower than that, NO tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:21am On Oct 02, 2007
As someone said above depends on the environment your in. but i got no problem with it.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by almondjoy(f): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2007
mrpataki:

Please, I don't understand the above statement. Could you please try to explain what exactly you mean? undecided
Thanks.

MoOdYLaDy:

like his Chin yea cheesy cheesy cheesy but lower than that, NO :[/b]P

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! wink [b]Trick or Treat?
  Happy Halloween! grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by chistiana(f): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by geominas(m): 4:49am On Oct 05, 2007
Christy!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,nawa 4 u ooo

It seems you enjoy such kissing at the public aight??

Your response is just making me laugh here,it pretty funny!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / Sex In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.