Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (33371 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by maninmood(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidtalk:

Madam do you have high fever?
Where and who on earth told you that picture was photoshoped?

Please go to bed 'cus it seems the fever is worse than I and the psychiatrist imagined.

@Acidtalk grin grin grin Laughter is good for good health grin grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by sconsults: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Them no even sabi kiss. kissing is against our culture but make them come for extra lessons on how to kiss and lick all parts of the human anatomy[/size]
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by lumeneng22: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Tax payers money de sweet to spend, una de craiii? Joor nn!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by mcevans1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hmmmm na wa ohhh.. I can imagine so many okada riders burning with anger right now grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by bizzlemie(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
I bet dah kiss didn't last more than a second....jst a simple MUUUAAH!, old skul naija style! grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by kpozite(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
so what busybody?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by KINGwax(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
chosen04: How come "RAT POISON OF THE SAGE" come to mind here.

I just hope he is not RAT POISONING her sha.
it's because dt trait of defeat suffered by your fathers during civil war, left a lingering sour taste in your mind!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: How sweeet! So Muslim dey kiss Sharia kiss?
Nooooo shyting!
Does he go 'down-town' too? tongue
With many other concubines! wink
Welcome to African love! cool

Big phocking deal!
If he does not kiss his wife, is it my mama he will kiss?
Bush rats!
Kissing must be a rarity in Lagos State or Oooduwa land.i
Mtcheeeeeeeew!

My one and only Callo Callo! Nothing do this ya mouth. grin

Chai! I don miss you o.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by KINGwax(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidtalk: Will that make him reverse the ban of Okada riders in the state or will it make him revert to the old school fees of those in LASU.

Kaih! Na wa for nairaland Moderators.

So many Okada riders that have been kicked out of job and their children forced to withdraw from LASU because of high school fees might never be able to kiss their lovely wives again because they are now poorer than ever which translates in frustration, occasional quarrels and fights and a general sad home.
i've told u, try to face your indolent governor, idris of oil-claiming-state of yours(kogi) and let lagos be. U can start by advising him to face palm oil instead of other people's oil wells. And stop hittin on fashola, we knw dropping out of LASU affected you, and the only bike u used in survivin has been seized. U have been forced to return to your desert in shame! Sorry! Propose palm oil to your governor, oil is oil

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Lamasta(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
And how does this reduce the price of BRT ticket Lmao

I dey laugh o
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by crazygod(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ewwwww. Ayanma..... Stop it, stop it.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by ogonogo: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
2012 and a picture of a married couple kissing is a topic on nairaland. grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
Chauvinism, so who is he supposed to kiss ? This is bs
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by mmmustapha(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
grin grin grin I dey imagine Gej kissing patient
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by neyopoppy: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
wating that won mi se bi na dem get there self that no bi new, obama do that ur presido do that good luck and tell me ur problem about that... if they av sex in that what will u say se ,fasola na GOD? na only GOD can do that,that i will be in high key no bi low key
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Madawaki01(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
How can dis garbage make d frontpage,
BY D POWER CONFERED ON ME BY D ASSOCIATION OF HONEST HACKERS,I THEREBY DECLARE DAT NOBODY SHUD COMMENT ON DIS TOPIC AGAIN. nd lest i 4get,it is locked

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by gwas(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
yeah
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by victord1st: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
cant stop laughing you guys are hilarious
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by casestudy: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
see kissing? You may eat the bride! Mmuah!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
After seeing this picture,I discovered that the price of Oshodi Railwayside Weed came down from N50 per wrap to N20 per wrap. More Kissing,Uncle Fash.

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Ejine(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Damn... Nairaland has really gone to the pit latrine.
Is this how low you have sunk?

Lament, I shall, for I once knew ye.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Madawaki01(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
I said no one shud comment again,are u all deaf?

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by acidtalk: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
KINGwax: i've told u, try to face your indolent governor, idris of oil-claiming-state of yours(kogi) and let lagos be. U can start by advising him to face palm oil instead of other people's oil wells. And stop hittin on fashola, we knw dropping out of LASU affected you, and the only bike u used in survivin has been seized. U have been forced to return to your desert in shame! Sorry! Propose palm oil to your governor, oil is oil

Who released this Bird Flu infested Duck from the Vet's cage?
You don't know me and don't know where I am from so stick your head in your tail and stop claiming familiarity 'cus you know NOTHING.

Unlike blind BATs like you, I never pass a judgement on this forum based on ethnic and religious sentiments. Everyone who has followed me closely knows my comments are not passed to favour any tribe or religion.

So if you have nothing else to type, go wag your tail in the pond as you just appeared worse than the psychaitrist said your case was.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by dabrake(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Egbon Raufoo's wife cannot try this Anti-Sharia display of affection, she will surely receive 2 dirty agbero slaps starting horizontally and ending vertically grin grin grin
if that spirit nor comot after the slap, we go refer am to Bishop Oyedepo. A wicked "witch-'genocidic', diagonal slap will do the magic
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
naija women too phat sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
sauceEEP: how on earth does this affect d price of garri wink that just skyrocketed due to d recent flooding dat swept al most al d genta farms
I wonder o!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by JahMan1: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
muslim kissing christian?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Etumgbe(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dis is A.C.N kissing
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by kaisy1980: 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ifeanyi Ubah is offering Fifty Million Naira for any NL post of GEJ and Patience kissing and the picture must be a close up shot, and the poster must tell us in English what our mummy Dame Patience said after the kiss.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Goldieluks: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
He probably is, a romantic husband.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by DECOtech(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2012
Seems guys have all forgotten about the main issue on ground
HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE BAN OF OKADA!!!
better still, the RICE OF ONE CUP OF GARRI!!!??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.