Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (33372 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by emmasmiles(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wat is so special in kissing? Shai naija
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by TexOviawe: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
This their kissing na mugu doings....
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by thorpido(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Viewing this topic: mcdonaldy, franky044(m), kingron, nnacent(m), yamunla(m), jemisaiye, Lordkedd, kentugah2012, beautifulcrystals@yahoo.c, samcc30, Harbb, lekzy007(m), Ibbaba, D lion'sheart and 16 guest(s
Una still dey view this topic?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by emolala(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
ashawotinz lo!!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by denny4ril: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Egbon Raufoo's wife cannot try this Anti-Sharia display of affection, she will surely receive 2 dirty agbero slaps starting horizontally and ending vertically grin grin grin
grin grin ;Dwhich one is horizontal and vertical slaps hmmn?LWKMD!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by SELFWORTH: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Niger.

They cant understand this public display of affection. They are so used to seeing a picture of violence, stabbing, burnt human beings, etc

This negative country don't know how to handle positive pictures or images.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Elebiju: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
This thread has lost its glory,how does a show of affection publicly educates us?so tey e come reach front page all our mods are perfect in doing is to ban peeps
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Smooyis(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Chei! Wetin concern una sef? If den like make them chop each other tongue na dem know. BUSSYBUDIES!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by leboss6(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2012
lucenzo: your mama left nyansh. Can‘t you understand simple? I kiss my wife in public does it mean I love my wife? Na who go church dey go heaven? Some people sef ehnnnn.
and why will u prefer to assume and Deceive yourself that they are not happy? Have u heard or seen anything to the contrary or is it that u just Thrive on reading Bad news and Negatives? Some People sef ehnnnn
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by leboss6(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2012
onatisi:
you love fashola because he kissed his wife in public ?na wah for my sisters oooo.little things like this trips women oo
its the little things that matter........a little show of affection here and there
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by harlos: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
SELFWORTH: Niger.

They cant understand this public display of affection. They are so used to seeing a picture of violence, stabbing, burnt human beings, etc

I won't them much cos most of them don't know what we call LOVE <3, all they know is to chop and go...
Yes we understand love much better people like...ME 8(
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by jude33084(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
I thought muslims dont do τhis in the public? wink

No wonder Hausa-Fulani see Yoruba muslims as infidels cheesy undecided
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by harlos: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
jude33084: I thought muslims dont do τhis in the public? wink

No wonder Hausa-Fulani see Yoruba muslims as infidels cheesy undecided
meaning pls
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Zeus I: Barbarians and their braggadocio kind of display of affection to deceive the public by imitating the whites, and tarnish the image of islam. Always playing the two faced lifestyle...mcheeeeew!

A man kissing his wife is tarnishing the image of Islam.you would rather he flogged or beheaded her abi?
Is it every Muslim that carries sharia on their head
Free the man jare,he has one wife,if na Isa Yuguda by the time he kisses all 4 wives on stage,he may collapse
Otunba Fashola,go on soun!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
SELFWORTH: Niger.

I believe that is the problem with Nigeria.If he had been photographed beating or yelling at his wife,people will relate more with that.A man being tastily affectionate with his own wife of many years is now of concern.We have a long way to go in that country of abused citizens

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by SELFWORTH: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
sconsults: [size=13pt]Them no even sabi kiss. kissing is against our culture but make them come for extra lessons on how to kiss and lick all parts of the human anatomy[/size]

Are you a Dog? Licking EVERY (including the yash) part of the human anatomy? This is what is expected of a Dog!!! Please!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.