Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (33472 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by harlos: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2012
I no blame those that comment against this,its simply because they r not proud to kiss ur wife anywhere...concubines too much
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by ZeusI: 12:44am On Nov 06, 2012
Barbarians and their braggadocio kind of display of affection to deceive the public by imitating the whites, and tarnish the image of islam. Always playing the two faced lifestyle...mcheeeeew!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by sunnyp1(m): 3:55am On Nov 06, 2012
berem: To kiss come dey hungry me now! I feel like kissing someone tonight. cheesy
Go kiss patience GEJ big fool cool
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by sunnyp1(m): 3:57am On Nov 06, 2012
AJJ:

Lmao!!!Badt boy!
fashola na who again
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by skullzflex(m): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2012
sunny-p:
Go kiss patience GEJ big fool cool
Una 2 get quarrel before?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Rahhj(m): 5:23am On Nov 06, 2012
Luvly......Luvly......Luvly......
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by adieora(f): 5:25am On Nov 06, 2012
Lovely.I love Fashola
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by onatisi(m): 5:35am On Nov 06, 2012
adieora: Lovely.I love Fashola
you love fashola because he kissed his wife in public ?na wah for my sisters oooo.little things like this trips women oo
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by johnstar(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2012
Mtcheeeeew, dis shitt entr front page, wetn concern us, shay dm noe kiss der self wn dey do wedding
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by andyanders: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2012
The kissing was because going is good. Who said better thing no good?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by deols(f): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2012
O ga o. When did Nigerians start kissing

Or when did they start doing that in public

Or better,when did kissing become a political strategy.

Bros Fash shld have gone to join those paddling boats..he seems to want his share of stunts
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by cescfab(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2012
grin Fashola I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ kissing OKADA I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ crying grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by lightheart(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2012
Na my kiss?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by 5much(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2012
CARRY ON FASHOLA.
NICE PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2012
For me the beauty of d gist is dat it was done in public. Let's be honest with ourselves,wen last did anyone of us see an elderly Nigerian couple kiss in public (....more so Fashola is a public figure)? And again this is mouth-mouth kissing,not a peck on the cheek, Fashola do well Johor,let's give it to him!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by ril19(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2012
it's a lie, the governor was only trying to tell her something in the mouth (like whispering). U know she uses her mouth to hear.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by sucess001(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2012
How is Fashola kissing his wife gonna affect traffic on my way home or price of garri in the market? mssheewww! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by hollypagan: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2012
Fashola is the boss out side while the madam is the boss at home ,who knows how time he collect slap at home
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by awesome31: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2012
gosh! wat abt it? Is it a crime? Kisssin His wfe? Infact @op y nt post ur dick instead?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Networkmaster(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2012
50calibre:

Yes Nigerians are happy to see others happy except for people like you who derive joy in people's misery just to console yourself of yours.

I bet you didn't see how people cheered when Obama kissed his wife at a basketball game, you are calling nigerians. Who are you a Bangladeshi?

You misunderstood him my dear, kissing your partner in public shouldn't be seen as a big deal. It's normal and should
be done when ever you feel like, just to show affection and appreciation and not to send message to the public.
Kissing your wife in public doesn't guarantee happiness in the family, that's what he meant by the word " NIGERIANS".

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Kagawa: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2012
Should we not charge him to court for indecent exposure, or lewd act
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2012
acidtalk:

Who released this Bird Flu infested Duck from the Vet's cage?
You don't know me and don't know where I am from so stick your head in your tail and stop claiming familiarity 'cus you know NOTHING.

Unlike blind BATs like you, I never pass a judgement on this forum based on ethnic and religious sentiments. Everyone who has followed me closely knows my comments are not passed to favour any tribe or religion.

So if you have nothing else to type, go wag your tail in the pond as you just appeared worse than the psychaitrist said your case was.
what is this thing saying again? U musta tot i give a fucck? When u rant, u alwys stink! Didn't tpia ask u to get a life?
Oh i forgot! Who's gonna give a life to an idiott like u? Get a suicide dude and stop pouring your acids all o'er here!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by olly4life: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2012
lekanolas: Gov. Babatunde Fashola kissing his wife at a public event
What is all dis rubbish, don't think this right so far its not their wedding anniversary or birthdays, I think they shld b cautious of what legacy they are laying 4 Lagosian. Na so people go dey kiss who no b their own nau. Abeg park well joor.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by SELFWORTH: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2012
lucenzo: They are a happy family because fashola kissed his wife. NIGERIANS!

Abi o!

I can't stop laughing. So kissing ones wife in public is not a normal thing to do so this is why this is news! Only in a backward country like Nigeria can this make news. One wonders what they do in their boudoir since they are not expected to kiss.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by enujekorjoseph: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2012
Gov. Babatunde Fashola the best of all, I love you so much,a Man of vision, may God almighty continue to favor you in Jesus name...Amen! Sir, when it is time for South West to rule Nigeria again you would be the Man by the special grace of God, I would do all I can to make sure you rule this country (Nigeria) because you are good. May God be with you and your Family and I Pray you will not stop the good work you are doing in Lagos State. Thanks!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by SELFWORTH: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2012
enujekorjoseph: Gov. Babatunde Fashola the best of all, I love you so much,a Man of vision, may God almighty continue to favor you in Jesus name...Amen! Sir, when it is time for South West to rule Nigeria again you would be the Man by the special grace of God, I would do all I can to make sure you rule this country (Nigeria) because you are good. May God be with you and your Family and I Pray you will not stop the good work you are doing in Lagos State. Thanks!

Did u by any chance wish he was kissing you instead? I don't get your posting .
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by PROSPERS1(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2012
dis man dey make me vex gan becos i dey late go office everyday without okada. He stand dey kiss and show love to his wife.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2012
case study: see kissing? You may eat the bride! Mmuah!!!!!!
Na the kiss wowo or the kissers?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Benisconi(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2012
No mind him he don sell okada piple machine tak d moni de flex com de kiss him wife mak we de clap 4 him. Abeg mak nairaland mak una no de show us dis rubish man
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by deletrue: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fashola, he is one of right men. i will not fail to recommend you for minister of works after this tenure. Keep working for nigeria. It is God that will reward you. Few of you who standing out. Thank you. adams, ameachi, mimik, akpabio, dickson, my thanks goes to you too. Those not mentioned, especially the core south south governors, God dey see una.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by temitemi1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lovely!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) / Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.