Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (33471 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
I really like this guy, he is so in touch with his MOJO . . .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Feedmemore(f): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
We have seen Fashola kissing his wife. undecided

So, What are we expected to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by pendusky(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
For common kissing everyone in nl is viewing dis topic, i bet other state gov wil folow...

Win a BB from NL By answering dis Riddles!

I am smbody, i gav out helmets to okadas during my campaign and afta election i seized their bikes, who am I? grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Imyourex(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
How does this translate to G.arr.i on my table?
Everything makes Front page on NL these days.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by DANILSA(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
Feed me more: We have seen Fashola kissing his wife. undecided

So, What are we expected to do with it?
KISS UR WIFE

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
50calibre:

Yes Nigerians are happy to see others happy except for people like you who derive joy in people's misery just to console yourself of yours.

I bet you didn't see how people cheered when Obama kissed his wife at a basketball game, you are calling nigerians. Who are you a Bangladeshi?
your mama left nyansh. Can‘t you understand simple? I kiss my wife in public does it mean I love my wife? Na who go church dey go heaven? Some people sef ehnnnn.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
pendusky: For common kissing everyone in nl is viewing dis topic, i bet other state gov wil folow...

I am smbody, i gav out helmets to okadas during my campaign and afta election i seized their bikes, who am I? grin

Lmao!!!Badt boy!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by knightD: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
I see the right hand moving.... the question is to where

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by yalwaysme1: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
undecidedGood for them
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
pendusky: For common kissing everyone in nl is viewing dis topic, i bet other state gov wil folow...

hehehehehe laugh no go kill me for nl. FASHOLA.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
To kiss come dey hungry me now! I feel like kissing someone tonight. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
berem: To kiss come dey hungry me now! I feel like kissing someone tonight. cheesy
mo wu kiss na
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
berem: To kiss come dey hungry me now! I feel like kissing someone tonight. cheesy

I guess your pillow will be feeling lucky tonight.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
cool who is up for a kiss tonight #hurricane kissina
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
WHAT'S SO AMUSING ABOUT THIS HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE RIPPED HER CLOTHES OFF AND BANGED HER IN PUBLIC.....WHO CARES?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I guess your pillow will be feeling lucky tonight.
iwo obirin yi! O buru gan! Pillow ke? embarassed
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by a1solution: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nice, they are teaching Africa pple sumtin special.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by tpia1: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
please leave the governor alone and stop posting fake, photoshopped pictures purporting to show what is none of your business.

let his wife be- its usually when you freaks want to destroy a man that you start attacking his wife.

why not show photos of yourself kissing your own SO and stop stalking others.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by acidtalk: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
tpia1: please leave the governor alone and stop posting fake, photoshopped pictures purporting to show what is none of your business.

let his wife be- its usually when you freaks want to destroy a man that you start attacking his wife.

Madam do you have high fever?
Where and who on earth told you that picture was photoshoped?

Please go to bed 'cus it seems the fever is worse than I and the psychiatrist imagined.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by nwabuife: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
So muslims have started kissing out side? Ok na yoruba muslim
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by 2mch(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
- this is why I love tpia. Very random and unpredictable kiss
tpia1: please leave the governor alone and stop posting fake, photoshopped pictures purporting to show what is none of your business.

Fashola doing civilised things. Teaching people from the 39 IQ country what a kiss is. tongue
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Fhemmmy: I really like this guy, he is so in touch with his MOJO . . .

Give me a PHAT! Budget and IGR with only one God-Father to deal with.. which purson MOJO no go tap
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
LOL.Odi Egwu de kind things wey dey make FP dis days
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by biafrakwenu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Make sure you also kiss her at home
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by tpia1: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidtalk:

Madam do you have high fever?
Where and who on earth told you that picture was photoshoped?

Please go to bed 'cus it seems the fever is worse than I and the psychiatrist imagined.

key word here is MIND YOUR OWN FRIGGING BUSINESS

Get a life!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by sunnyp1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
Una sure say na him wife be that cool
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by tpia1: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
all these bottom feeders.

so annoying.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
He has been kissing A$$iwaju Tinubu's A$$ for a long time, so he'll know much about kissing. Perhaps he needs to kiss the dust soon too.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by geeez: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Now compare that to GEJ and Dame's kiss

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by born2boink(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Why he no kuku remove her pant and slot his dick inside in public
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
born2fuck: Why he no kuku remove her pant and slot his dick inside in public
pervert!!!!! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by legalwealth(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Egbon Raufoo's wife cannot try this Anti-Sharia display of affection, she will surely receive 2 dirty agbero slaps starting horizontally and ending vertically grin grin grin

This is harsh,disrespectful and a bit funny...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) / Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) / Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.