Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? (7798 Views)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by AB10(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Good at giving gifts but noticed most girls are acceptors. It sucks!
Even most rich girls are stingy/greedy, dont knowif it's a Naija thing.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Elebiju: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Gifts?hun dey there dey wait for gift o,the best I can give a babe is akpako and maybe moimoi afterall e dey inside wrapper though na leaf
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
Orikinla: There are boyfriends who don't know how to give good gifts to their girlfriends.

I have given a girl (NOT A GIRLFRIEND) a well packaged shaving powder, because I noticed some extra long hairs on her chin. grin

In Nigeria, let us give our girlfriends REALISTIC GIFTS.

It would be stupid to give an expensive Blackberry smart phone to a poor girlfriend suffering and smiling in poverty.
A big bag of rice would do a lot for her and her family than a Blackberry. grin
Don't even give her a cute dog, because she does not need it since there is not enough food for her family to even share some with a pampered puppy.

you are jobless and its driving you maaaaaaaaaaaaard.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
tunapawizzy:

Dear future husband of this lady, i pity u o.
Why are u pitying him??
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Les: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
I've never given gifts b4, so i don't know if am terrible at it!

1 Like

Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Les: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
blink182: you are jobless and its driving you maaaaaaaaaaaaard.
i beg to disagree, d guy make sense. A friend of ma bros took a gal out on her buffday to phone villa were d sell big big phones, 4 d gal mind, d guy wan buy 4 am better phone. When they reached, d guy bought for am phone casin- how do you think d gal will feel? Ur guess will be as good as mine!

1 Like

Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
All my gifts have been horrible
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44: All my gifts have been horrible
It's either because you don't listen or you don't pay attention to little details
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by edynasty: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
Buy her shaving stick and tell her to meet you in the room when she finishes...trust me she'll smile all the way.... embarassed
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by dabrake(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
fijiano202:

seriously guy,the gurl suppose poison you,mumu why u know buy mp3 filled with blues for her,i even thought me buying mouthwash was worst
hide yourself
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by dnawah(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shollypopz: It's hard for anyone to be a terrible gift giver when I'm involved, I tell u what to get me! Shikena!

If u buy rubbish, make sure you hv the receipt, cos we're returning it. No cos for headache undecided
bottom p o w e r!
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by pweeryambre: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
AB10: Good at giving gifts but noticed most girls are acceptors. It sucks!
Even most rich girls are stingy/greedy, dont knowif it's a Naija thing.
Not really stingy or greedy, just dat most of d time friends and family wil always want to know wat a gal has to show for a relationship she's been on. So dey need d guys to step up dia game and buy somthin spectacular' and not some toothbrush or mouthwash.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by mcevans1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
eduson55: [size=18pt]yes,my boys friends,gives me too much too much things.
i am love him soo muchly[/size]

Calabar man abeg take am easy biko cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
dnawah: bottom p o w e r!
What does bottom power have to do with anything??
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by AB10(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
pweeryambre:
Not really stingy or greedy, just dat most of d time friends and family wil always want to know wat a gal has to show for a relationship she's been on. So dey need d guys to step up dia game and buy somthin spectacular' and not some toothbrush or mouthwash.

Yeah, for them to have their cut?
Others approval isn't my thing, that's not how to roll!

1 Like

Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by ayobase(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yes, I am one!
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by fijiano202(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Les: i beg to disagree, d guy make sense. A friend of ma bros took a gal out on her buffday to phone villa were d sell big big phones, 4 d gal mind, d guy wan buy 4 am better phone. When they reached, d guy bought for am phone casin- how do you think d gal will feel? Ur guess will be as good as mine!
LMFAO
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by eduson55(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
[size=18pt]me no be calabar oo..check ma profile and confirm[/size]
mc~evans:

Calabar man abeg take am easy biko cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by elnino3(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
I have given a girl the book "where there is no doctor" Cos I loved her and she was very homely..will she smiled and that was the end of it..but when I bought her a perfumed called "princess" she was excited Cos her pet name was princess....she still remembers the perfume..but has long forgotten the book....that shows you shallow some are

1 Like

Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
It's either because you don't listen or you don't pay attention to little details
I do all that and I pour all my heart into the gifts but to me, they are never enough.

Perhaps the recipient likes it eventually, I always feel it is not sufficient
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
tellwsdom: If they can accept bitter cola..Fine angry angry
And hot pepper. grin
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Cupidkc(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Som real funny posts here...bt wht got me most is hw a
girl wl frown at mouthwash(thinkin she has mouth odour),but wl smile at body perfume(nt tinkin of bdy odour ds tym).

Wel,4me i luv givin gifts especially wn its *less* expectd.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Orikinla(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
el_nino: I have given a girl the book "where there is no doctor" Cos I loved her and she was very homely..will she smiled and that was the end of it..but when I bought her a perfumed called "princess" she was excited Cos her pet name was princess....she still remembers the perfume..but has long forgotten the book....that shows you shallow some are
She must be the typical Nigerian girl.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Orikinla(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
e.dynasty:
Buy her shaving stick and tell her to meet you in the room when she finishes...trust me she'll smile all the way.... embarassed
To shave what?
Her public hair?
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Don4life: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
nekaa: I dont know o..buh my ex gave me a wallet.....that same wallet almost made me lost my house rent for oshodi today.....
Lol
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by pweeryambre: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
el_nino: I have given a girl the book "where there is no doctor" Cos I loved her and she was very homely..will she smiled and that was the end of it..but when I bought her a perfumed called "princess" she was excited Cos her pet name was princess....she still remembers the perfume..but has long forgotten the book....that shows you shallow some are
Not shallow she was my dear, she just xpressed appreciation to wat appealled to her more. Gifts are ment to make piple happy and may not neccesarily have meaning, or purpose. Helpin someone is quite different from givin a gift.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by elnino3(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
pweeryambre:
Not shallow she was my dear, she just xpressed appreciation to wat appealled to her more. Gifts are ment to make piple happy and may not neccesarily have meaning, or purpose. Helpin someone is quite different from givin a gift.

Spoken as a girl
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
I do all that and I pour all my heart into the gifts but to me, they are never enough.

Perhaps the recipient likes it eventually, I always feel it is not sufficient
If u get them what u know they want, u shouldn't feel that way except u're poor and d choice of gifts available to d recipient is very limited grin

But then again most of my best gifts are the cheapest money wise but the most expensive "time wise".
The best gifts come with written note and u're a good writer. U should hv no problem with gifts.

If the recipients u're talking about are ur parent. Then I understand what u feel and I tk all I've said back.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Orikinla(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Some Nigerian girls are also good at giving gifts to their boyfriends.
Somina of UNIPORT in the early 1990s was generous in pampering her boyfriend Chimachi.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
If u get them what u know they want, u shouldn't feel that way except u're poor and d choice of gifts available to d recipient is very limited grin

But then again most of my best gifts are the cheapest money wise but the most expensive "time wise".
The best gifts come with written note and u're a good writer. U should hv no problem with gifts.

If the recipients u're talking about are ur parent. Then I understand what u feel and I tk all I've said back.
I always knew you are smart
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by ceciliaudoh: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
i dont care abt any1s gift.giving 2 me is a voluntary act,as it pleases, i dont lack
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
cry I d'nt see any thng wrng 4 a guy 2 buy a rose or roses 4 a lady. More over we ladies shuld b appreciative if our bf shuld buy us a gift no matter hw smal it is, it simply means dat ur man hav u in mind and truly loves u 2 gt u a gift. Bt as 4 u guyz, d'nt use that as an opportunity 2 insult ur lady on d kinda gift u buy 4 ha. There's a proper way and a respectfl way 2 let ur lady knw dat she has a mouth or body odour nt 2 jus rush out and gt a mouth wash as a gift. I did'nt say is wrng 2 gt ur lady a mouth wash bt d truth is dat d way u interprete mesages is diffrnt frm d way we ladies interprete ours. We may say it as an insult or embarasmt while u may see it as a favour. Knw ur lady well and gt what she really love and appreciate 4or them. But as 4or me, i end up surprisng my ex wit gifts while on d other hand i gt nothng. Guyz d'nt do the same thng as my ex 2 ur lady. Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! / When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.