Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? (7801 Views)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 07, 2012
you can put the money u r willing to spend on a gift card instead the u give that to her so she can get what she wants
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Les: 3:04am On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: you can put the money u r willing to spend on a gift card instead the u give that to her so she can get what she wants
u too like money!!!
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 07, 2012
Les: u too like money!!!
its best she buys something she likes than for her to keep ur gift behind her old clothes...its common sense...its a gift card she cant exchange it for cash!
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by ayobase(m): 4:36am On Nov 07, 2012
Women and cash policy...they are surfacing!
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by ayobase(m): 4:36am On Nov 07, 2012
Les: u too like money!!!

''She'' dey for ur bedroom?
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Yeecar(m): 4:55am On Nov 07, 2012
nekaa: I dont know o..buh my ex gave me a wallet.....that same wallet almost made me lost my house rent for oshodi today.....
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇ L̳̿......am seriously looking for an accomodatIon around Oshodi,cos that's where ma office is. Please I won't mind if you can help with it .tnx. My no is 07064983344.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Mynd44: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2012
How do you give people cash? Its pointless
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by zoedicus: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz: It's hard for anyone to be a terrible gift giver when I'm involved, I tell u what to get me! Shikena!

If u buy rubbish, make sure you hv the receipt, cos we're returning it. No cos for headache undecided
Try that with me . . .
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2012
zoedicus:
Try that with me . . .
And what will happen??
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by 190theclown: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz drop the-pipe sweethart
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Mynd44: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
And what will happen??
You are a regular "every black man's nightmare"

Strong, black, educated, independent and female

bad combination
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2012
190-the-clown:
Shollypopz drop the-pipe sweethart
What are u on about 190??
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are a regular "every black man's nightmare"

Strong, black, educated, independent and female

bad combination
*Blushes* smiley.... Oh wait, should I be blushing or shaking my head?? Oh well, *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Mynd44: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
*Blushes* smiley.... Oh wait, should I be blushing or shaking my head?? Oh well, *sigh*
I don talk my own
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by chronique(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2012
Well,don't think giving gifts to ladies should be a problem when there are lots of options available. I like buying perfumes for ladies most times but some sexy lingeries,teddy bears,customised jerseys,etc wont be out of place.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by chronique(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2012
Well,don't think giving gifts to ladies should be a problem when there are lots of options available. I like buying perfumes for ladies most times but some sexy lingeries,teddy bears,customised jerseys,paintings,etc wont be out of place.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Les: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44: How do you give people cash? Its pointless
ask am o. I fit use 1 or 2k buy cheap but beautiful gift but i cant giv d gal 1k or 2k as gift na, she go just de wonder, which kind hungry man we de give better babe like just 2k- u know? Something like that. So she wont appreciate it just d same way she wont appreciate it if i give her gifts she dont like. Dear mondi, if she likes, let her keep it in her water closet system, so far she reciprocates dat act of gift sharing, it's fine by me. Who cares wat she does wit it, dat's y it's called gift- give it free, thanks!
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2012
Les: ask am o. I fit use 1 or 2k buy cheap but beautiful gift but i cant giv d gal 1k or 2k as gift na, she go just de wonder, which kind hungry man we de give better babe like just 2k- u know? Something like that. So she wont appreciate it just d same way she wont appreciate it if i give her gifts she dont like. Dear mondi, if she likes, let her keep it in her water closet system, so far she reciprocates dat act of gift sharing, it's fine by me. Who cares wat she does wit it, dat's y it's called gift- give it free, thanks!
but in the end its money wasted. its better u give her a small amount she can actually use cash or a gift card
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by fijiano202(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:

funny lol you blushing on a bad compliment Smh
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Mynd44: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2012
fijiano202:

How are you sure it was bad?

And what makes you think it was a compliment?

Now its my turn to SMH
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by fijiano202(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2012
Les: ask am o. I fit use 1 or 2k buy cheap but beautiful gift but i cant giv d gal 1k or 2k as gift na, she go just de wonder, which kind hungry man we de give better babe like just 2k- u know? Something like that. So she wont appreciate it just d same way she wont appreciate it if i give her gifts she dont like. Dear mondi, if she likes, let her keep it in her water closet system, so far she reciprocates dat act of gift sharing, it's fine by me. Who cares wat she does wit it, dat's y it's called gift- give it free, thanks!

guy you give her the 2k in such a way shes gonna appreciate it ,like telling her to go do her hair or the spa and later take her to a bar with pool or hotel where she can swim shekinah.if her friends ask her how it went she would surely say you took her to the salon and later took her out,this ladies sometimes makes us use our brain more than we ever imagined cos you have to think and think for a way to make everyone gain-gain
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2012
cecilia.udoh:
i dont care abt any1s gift.giving 2 me is a voluntary act,as it pleases, i dont lack
it is a voluntary act but it still reflects how u value a person.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by fijiano202(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
How are you sure it was bad?

And what makes you think it was a compliment?

Now its my turn to SMH

guy dont break ur neck with all this shaking, thats a true defination of a girl all nigerian guys dont wanna date or marry
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2012
fijiano202:

KAI! My brother why no get sense like this naw??

It is an indirect compliment to me, the only reason why I should be shaking my head is that it is also pointing out a flaw in black men.
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by profstar(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2012
Why she no give me gift, meself dey fine who won give me gift, should it always be about ladies only why not guys too
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Mynd44: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2012
fijiano202:

guy dont break ur neck with all this shaking, thats a true defination of a girl all nigerian guys dont wanna date or marry
Perhaps she is not in Nigeria so does not care
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by shakara4u(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lmao.....your jst nuts
Shollypopz: It's hard for anyone to be a terrible gift giver when I'm involved, I tell u what to get me! Shikena!

If u buy rubbish, make sure you hv the receipt, cos we're returning it. No cos for headache undecided
Re: Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
A girl complained that when she asked a Nigerian Igbo guy for financial assistance, he gave her N5. But he spent over N1, 000 on a plate of food and a bottle of coke in her presence same day. The guy was toasting her for a relationship. That really scared her and she kept on saying that he was stingy until she married another person and that was how he lost her. Small tokens of gifts would have been enough to win her confidence in him.
What most women want in every relationship are just two very important things; comfort and security. And gifts are comforting to women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him / What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": / How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.