Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Real Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Love (1512 Views)

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? / Real Love Defies All Reasons / Share Your Examples Of Real Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Love by TILOBA(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
My email is iloba.tony@yahoo.com
Re: Real Love by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
what a pile of nonsense!!!! are you now saying that any man who is more successful than a woman, would automatically treat her wrong, and that only broke ass men like yourself WOULD (providing she bankroll and support your broke a.ss)?!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH, NL and its constant flow of lazy men looking for cheap ways to STAY LAZY (or defraud unsuspecting others)......here is a clue for you: GO FIND A DAMN JOB, instead of expecting someone to support you!!!!!
Re: Real Love by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Jesus Christ!! *shocked*
Re: Real Love by nikkyshyne(f): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hehehehehe grin
Re: Real Love by UjSizzle(f): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wow what happened to the days when men had to be the macho ones n wouldn't settle for anything less?
Re: Real Love by swtchicgurl: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
OP, i am a successful and gainfully-employed lady and i will like to empower you. i have a building project, will you like to work with my bricklayers?

there's dignity in labour you know.
Re: Real Love by TILOBA(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
To All , If you are not here to help please do keep your abuse /wrong comments to your self.It is not of Him that willeth or of him that runneth but The Lord that showeth mercy
Re: Real Love by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
TILOBA: It is not of Him that willeth or of him that runneth but The Lord that showeth mercy

buhahahahahahahaahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Love by StPete: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
@OP, you got it all wrong from the start. What's even the assurance that when you start making cool money, your eye no go tear reash ur yansh?

I used to say the same thing you said when I was still in school, now it's an entirely different ball game.

Like someone suggested, GO FIND A JOB and then you can act like the real man that you should be.
Re: Real Love by TILOBA(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
If you are lucky to find a job thank your God and i do not wish my enemy to be in state of unemployed after many years as a graduate , and no capital to even start up a business and the little day to day causal job savings fell into the hands of wonder bank. May God not allow my enemies to see what i am passing through.
Re: Real Love by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
TILOBA: If you are lucky to find a job thank your God and i do not wish my enemy to be in state of unemployed after many years as a graduate , and no capital to even start up a business and the little day to day causal job savings fell into the hands of wonder bank. May God not allow my enemies to see what i am passing through.
stop searching for pity.. stand up to your feet and resist the devil thats about to ruin you sir.. you are not in this alone.. but please do not sell your destiny to a woman.
btw...why dont you check the job/vacancy/business section of ths forum..
Re: Real Love by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
TILOBA: If you are lucky to find a job thank your God and i do not wish my enemy to be in state of unemployed after many years as a graduate , and no capital to even start up a business and the little day to day causal job savings fell into the hands of wonder bank. May God not allow my enemies to see what i am passing through.
Chai.

Life has been fûcking this dude for a long time
Re: Real Love by TILOBA(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
@acidosis Thank you . i Know that link and many more ,have submitted uncountable applications however i appreciate your advise hoping for God intervention.
Re: Real Love by UjSizzle(f): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Don't worry God will help, but you need to be willing to start as little as you can instead of opting for being a kept man. Not good for your image at all.
Re: Real Love by TILOBA(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ uj_sizzle , Thank you for your advise.do you know that even to start up recharge card business i can not afford but from the words of advise i am getting now I know God is about to do something great in my life.I appreciate .
Re: Real Love by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
TILOBA: @acidosis Thank you . i Know that link and many more ,have submitted uncountable applications however i appreciate your advise hoping for God intervention.

abeg keep quiet with this God talk nonsense as you have clearly failed him with your first post......God has very little to do with the fact that you get a job OR NOT, especially NOT when you come here begging for women to empower you. get off your a.ss and DO SOMETHING valuable in your life instead of trying to be pampered by a woman. stop wasting time on NL and instead go search for work or send your CV to hundred more firms etc....no wonder you may not find a job when you are wasting time opening threads about finding a benefactor for your lazy behind.

if you cannot find a decent job, then BLAME YOURSELF and no one else......and if praying makes you feel better then do so, but dont make it like God is going to help you (or not) on this one as you are ON YOUR OWN!
Re: Real Love by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Real Love by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
anyone who believes that God has anything to do with them finding a job is indirectly saying that if they didnt find job it is ALSO God's fault.....NONSENSE!!!

anyone that believes that God has anything to do with their fortunes in life is indirectly saying that God his ALSO the reason for their sorry a.ss lives....NONSENSE!!!

hypocrite people should instead keep quiet and use God in order to find peace within their heart, instead of someone to blame/beg when everything is not how theySELFISHLY want it to be....no wonder most people in 9ja have sorry ass lives when they focus on BS instead of appreciating the little God has given them (like the OP).

here is a clue for all deluded people like the OP: some have nothing to eat, others are born blind/def/mute or with chronic deadly illnesses, other cant even walk, some have cancer or what not, some dont even have an education, let alone somewhere warm to live or 3 square meals a day etc etc and yet here are some people who DO NOT appreciate what god has brought to their lives, hoping for more instead of being happy with what they got and MAKING THAT SAME GOD PROUD by bettering themselves on their own.

just a bunch of deluded sheep who rather live on their knees.

1 Like

Re: Real Love by TILOBA(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
@MRbrownJAY , MRbrownJAY or what ever you call your self ,know that it is not the beginning that matters but the end.so be your self and stop condemning me , i do not need your advise ,hold your peace .
Re: Real Love by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^^ i will always condemn hypocrites like yourself, who are quick to blame God for your sorry a.ss lives.....and you have the audacity to call yourself Christian, lol!
Re: Real Love by AB10(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Oh Nairaland!!
Re: Real Love by TILOBA(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
@MRbrownJAY, You are not my God do not judge me as even you can not tell of what will become of your life in next few years to come.once more i do not need your advise .hold your peace.
Re: Real Love by KINGwax(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ i will always condemn hypocrites like yourself, who are quick to blame God for your sorry a.ss lives.....and you have the audacity to call yourself Christian, lol!
you can shut your gob now, It's getting smelly! Wait till u see...life fuccks any fuckin body! Life is currently fuckin dt dude, i think she's lookin at u for a next!
Now don't think u CAN, for nobody really CAN actually CAN except God allows it. That dude might be giving himself for life to fucck, but ur ways clearly aint helping declog his naive brain! Talk like a gentleman. Oh, sorry, pretend like one. At least for now. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Real Love by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^ i love you too, kiddo!
Re: Real Love by KINGwax(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
TILOBA: @MRbrownJAY, You are not my God do not judge me as even you can not tell of what will become of your life in next few years to come.once more i do not need your advise .hold your peace.
shut your mouth dude! I wish i can give u a mercy death for your sorry assss! walk up to any construction site and beg for labour work. U probably need no skill with dt. Pay is between 1.5k and 2k per day! Carry blocks, sands and cement for bricklayers. U can alwys save up for anything. Or go hang your sorry assss!
Re: Real Love by TILOBA(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ KINGwax , Look at your rudeness , it is a free world go on and insult me the more.
Re: Real Love by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
This is interesting
Re: Real Love by KINGwax(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
TILOBA: @ KINGwax , Look at your rudeness , it is a free world go on and insult me the more.
shut up dude. See beyond the curtains!
Re: Real Love by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
**singing**
when the bushmeat go catch the hunter
Re: Real Love by uyiekpenm(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
TILOBA: @ KINGwax , Look at your rudeness , it is a free world go on and insult me the more.

You said you cannot afford to start up a recharge card biz but you can afford to insult those trying to advise you. Get off your sorry ass and go make a living for urself. Don't be a gold digger.
Re: Real Love by nikkyshyne(f): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
Oh my! This is hawwt!
Re: Real Love by swtchicgurl: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
OP, don't worry. if you can pray and work hard, admitting no job is too small, you will bounce back. but, change your mindset about a woman feeding or financing you.

you're a man and you should be the head. be positive and move forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Take On This,.. / N6 Million To Set Up Her Boss, What Should She Do? / Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.