Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv (15731 Views)

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mightyify: I have been frequenting religion section(very interesting place to hear the untold), but i want to be clarified on something.

I have seen the atheist argue logically the existence of God, but what happens in Emmanuel tv through prophet T.B JOSHUA and his wise men makes it almost impossible for me to doubt the existence of any deity.

I will surrender all my belief about God's existence and become an atheist if you(the atheist) will kindly explain to me what happens in Emmanuel tv(scoan), how it happens and the logic behind it.
Do you know anyone personally who has been healed? It's all TV, by the way.. and yeah, I've seen a clip where he doctored his prophecy a bit.

That said and done, I feel he's in a different class of crooks from Oledepo and AdeBOYe..

He helps people a lot..
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Kakability(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Y do demons kip coming wen dey knw dat hez 2 powerful Dat is 1 question I'm still yet 2 ansa The ansa to you question is simple wit a logic. BARCELONA are very powerful yet even a relegation team will want to dare them. Use ur head. Some demons tink they are more powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Emiru(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Let me give you one technique.

Get a set of very identical twins in identical clothing. Dress one of them injured. (We now have hollywood zombie make up artists.)

Keep rhe injured one in the crowd and one behind the stage. Call the injured one to the stage, cast a fake spell on him in the name of Jesus. The injured one falls and trembles. Your ushers carry him out to the backstage and then you give the signal to the healthy one.

The healthy one runs out, he shouts "alleluyah, I am healed". Everybody Shouts "god is a god of miracles"!
man u re almost senseless.. The tinz happen immediately.. And how many identical twins do we have in d world that wil be injured exactly nd healed .. Then d oda one wil run out.. Why u all wil neva progres is that evrytym u spend most of ur tymz finding one tin evil to say abt a man of God.. Have u wa tched Emmanuel tv be4? Have u listened 2 tb joshua's msg? Why cant u go to his church and try 4 ursef.. U wil be called out.. Told ur mind and u will neva talk bad abt ani man of God again.. And then wen u try 2 persuade former fools lyk u.. Dey will neva agree too.. Mayb u will agree in hell.. Smh .. BE WISE YOUNG MAN YOU WON'T REGRET EVA BEEN

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Emiru:
man u re almost senseless.. The tinz happen immediately.. [b]And how many identical twins do we have in d world that wil be injured exactly nd healed .. Then d oda one wil run out.. Why u all wil neva progres is that evrytym u spend most of ur tymz finding one tin evil to say abt a man of God.. Have u wa tched Emmanuel tv be4? Have u listened 2 tb joshua's msg? Why cant u go to his church and try 4 ursef.. U wil be called out.. Told ur mind and u will neva talk bad abt ani man of God again.. And then wen u try 2 persuade former fools lyk u.. Dey will neva agree too.. Mayb u will agree in hell.. Smh .. BE WISE YOUNG MAN YOU WON'T REGRET EVA BEEN [/b]

You are sheep. Brainwashed minion of MOGs

Reread my quote and youn would see where I mentioned that there would be makeup artists to dress up onte twin as injured.....

You know what...dont bother, you're too foolish to understand.

Keep believing in magic. Sometimes I wonder whether if you fundamentlaist christians even believe that Harry Potter is true!
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by KINGwax(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Get a set of very identical twins in identical clothing. Dress one of them injured. (We now have hollywood zombie make up artists.)

Keep rhe injured one in the crowd and one behind the stage. Call the injured one to the stage, cast a fake spell on him in the name of Jesus. The injured one falls and trembles. Your ushers carry him out to the backstage and then you give the signal to the healthy one.

The healthy one runs out, he shouts "alleluyah, I am healed". Everybody Shouts "god is a god of miracles"!
mtcheew! I knw u bear no logic in your name. I'm not supporting anyone but your illustration is so illogical!
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
KINGwax: mtcheew! I knw u bear no logic in your name. I'm supporting anyone but your illustration is so illogical!

Lol and please explain what is illogical about it.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Youngzedd(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
WONDERS! WONDERS!! WONDER!!!

How will we detect the false one just as it was written in the book of Revelation?

The bible said by their foot you shall know them.

Wash ur eyes/pray harder before jumping into any church so that you won't be a victim at the end time, be it Catholic, Anglican, Grace etc.

Heaven and Hell is real
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by KINGwax(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol and please explain what is illogical about it.

first, where and how easy will it be to scout identical twins around nigeria? How many can u find that are even willing and more also, will be a good actor? Second, almost most of the miracles happens on spot, noone carries anyone to d back stage.
Come up with somethin else. I'm not disputing the fact dt SOME miracles are staged though! But i aint pointing fingers

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by topecole: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
It is quit funny hw ppl draw conclusion on powerful? men of God, b4 u ppl say he is using charm nw u ppl rd sayin he is acting. Bt beloveth, dere hv been many issues on press dat most miracles aren't real, dis probably lead 2 a standard process of confirming healing and deliverance by self and also prophecy. Bt mind u if it is acting, y re people still going there? Never d less there is no place in d world where 100% of d ppl get healed. D highest is an apostolic auction ie 90% dat is only found on d mission field. Never d less i notice image making and stage making being introduced 2 d church system
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by KINGwax(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Atheists are like professors who know all about electricity but are yet to see the light bulbs, they are not too different from the theists who believe in the light bulb but know nothing about electricity. By the way OP, what happens at Emmanuel TV are more of personal faith than the Christian Gods, cos miracles happens in every religion and also happens in the absence of religion. Faith knows no religion. It is just a natural cosmic energy.
**mouth gaped** o sense-making!
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
KINGwax: first, where and how easy will it be to scout identical twins around nigeria? How many can u find that are even willing and more also, will be a good actor? Second, almost most of the miracles happens on spot, noone carries anyone to d back stage.
Come up with somethin else. I'm not disputing the fact dt SOME miracles are staged though! But i aint pointing fingers

Lots of Identical twins in Nigeria. Yorubas hold the world record. General poverty makes a lot of willing workers.

Not all miracles happen on spot. Many dont. eg pregnancy miracles, cancer miracles. They come back to testify.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Do you know anyone personally who has been healed? It's all TV, by the way.. and yeah, I've seen a clip where he doctored his prophecy a bit.

That said and done, I feel he's in a different class of crooks from Oledepo and AdeBOYe..

He helps people a lot..

I had this friend back in uni days that went mad after his final exams, came back in campus and was roaming mad. Our group of friends caught him and he was even made to stay with me in my room as we took him from one church programme to another. To cut the story short I personally imformed his parents and they took him to tb joshua and was healed
This guy came back to school sane to thank us for helping him

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
sadeiyare:
I had this friend back in uni days that went mad after his final exams, came back in campus and was roaming mad. Our group of friends caught him and he was even made to stay with me in my room as we took him from one church programme to another. To cut the story short I personally imformed his parents and they took him to tb joshua and was healed
This guy came back to school sane to thank us for helping him
Hmm.. why didn;t you guys take him to a mental hospital? Could it have been the pressure from the exams that triggered the 'madness'? Look, I don't doubt your story. But I keep my mind open as much as possible..

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by andyanders: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
I think it is only ignorant people that does not have faith and believe in what happens in Emmanuel TV. Jesus is the same yesterday and forever more. T.B Joshua is a blessing to Nigeria, Africa and the world in general.
If you are in spirit, you should know that what happens in the Synagogue Church of All Nations. God has given him the grace and power to heal, deliver and impact on the lives of people all over the world.

Forget atheist and their believe because they are spiritually blind. Jesus is the way and the truth and prophet T.B Joshua is one of His prophets. You either believe it or forget it.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
TB Joshua is a fraud. His prophecies have been proven false.

Anyways, sheep will believe anything.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Hmm.. why didn;t you guys take him to a mental hospital? Could it have been the pressure from the exams that triggered the 'madness'? Look, I don't doubt your story. But I keep my mind open as much as possible..

Bro its not fun seeing your friend that was sane all through school, for you to get into campus one day and find him roaming mad, I never believed tb joshua's miracles until this happened. We were not family, we did best we could and moreover how are we that are just students going to foot the hospital bills.
Since then, I mean more than a decade ago if anyone ask me about tb joshua I just tell them this story.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by andyanders: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03: TB Joshua is a fraud. His prophecies have been proven false.

Anyways, sheep will believe anything.

Let it be according to your word but may God have mercy on you for calling T.B.Joshua "Fraud"

Did he collect your money? Did he defraud your family? Do not allow the anger of God to be upon your life.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
sadeiyare:

Bro its not fun seeing your friend that was sane all through school, for you to get into campus one day and find him roaming mad, I never believed tb joshua's miracles until this happened. We were not family, we did best we could and moreover how are we that are just students going to foot the hospital bills.
Since then, I mean more than a decade ago if anyone ask me about tb joshua I just tell them this story.
hmm.. maybe it was coincidence, maybe there's a medical explanation, who knows?
thanks for sharing..

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
andyanders:

Let it be according to your word but may God have mercy on you for calling T.B.Joshua "Fraud"

Did he collect your money? Did he defraud your family? Do not allow the anger of God to be upon your life.

Such a loving religion christianity is, isnt it? grin grin grin grin

many christians repsond with threats from god rather than addressing the issue.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Les: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
musKeeto:
hmm.. maybe it was coincidence, maybe there's a medical explanation, who knows?
thanks for sharing..
ve mine 2 share as well, but i wont bother cos it wont change u. But answer, why's christianity annoying to u.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by andyanders: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Such a loving religion christianity is, isnt it? grin grin grin grin

many christians repsond with threats from god rather than addressing the issue.

Is that a threat to you? But you sat in the comfort of your house calling someone a fraud? Ask God to have mercy on you. Do to others that you want them do to you. You called T.B Joshua Fraud and I asked you what he defrauded from you and now you say Christians respond with threat. Do not worry. one day someone will label you a thief and you will be lynched so that you receive the gravity of false accusation. You can go ahead and be calling T.B Joshua fraud.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
andyanders:

Is that a threat to you? But you sat in the comfort of your house calling someone a fraud? Ask God to have mercy on you. Do to others that you want them do to you. You called T.B Joshua Fraud and I asked you what he defrauded from you and now you say Christians respond with threat. Do not worry. one day someone will label you a thief and you will be lynched so that you receive the gravity of false accusation. You can go ahead and be calling T.B Joshua fraud.

Thanks for the threat. You keep proving my point.

There are threads on Nairaland that show TB Joshua's failed prophecies.

By the way, miracles aint real. If you believe in miracles, then you have to believe that I'm a ghost writing this comment. Where does the magic stop?
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Logic boy, u have always been logical from ur posts so pls why are u making exceptions on this one. Not cool sir,
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
ARES:
Logic boy, u have always been logical from ur posts so pls why are u making exceptions on this one. Not cool sir,

Sharaap angry
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by shaneroberts26: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are sheep. Brainwashed minion of MOGs

Reread my quote and youn would see where I mentioned that there would be makeup artists to dress up onte twin as injured.....

You know what...dont bother, you're too foolish to understand.

Keep believing in magic. Sometimes I wonder whether if you fundamentlaist christians even believe that Harry Potter is true!

U are so immature and STUPID.Dats ol i hav 4 u.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
shaneroberts26: U are so immature and STUPID.Dats ol i hav 4 u.

angry angry angry angry

Must stop vexing.....turning into hulk!
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Galaxydon1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Say something reasonable. Your comment doesnt make sense.

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by ceciliaudoh: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
my dear children of God hold on 2 ur faith,end time has come, dont be misled.most miracles are false, be wised
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by ezehr(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
what happens at synagogue do amaze me. no preaching, only miracles. ask yourself why Christian Association of Nigeria didn't accept him into their folk
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by mrrock: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
The universe is too big, there are unseen forces, example; the one that make it possible for you and I to use mobile phones. Science acknowledges it does not know everything. There's nothing that's not possible!.
If you want to find out whether TB Joshua is real you need to go to Synagogue and have an encounter with him.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by plankton(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Atheists are like professors who know all about electricity but are yet to see the light bulbs, they are not too different from the theists who believe in the light bulb but know nothing about electricity. By the way OP, what happens at Emmanuel TV are more of personal faith than the Christian Gods, cos miracles happens in every religion and also happens in the absence of religion. Faith knows no religion. It is just a natural cosmic energy.
Said it all
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
plankton: Said it all

Ironic for someone with a biological name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking Of Family Covenant / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.