Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv (15732 Views)

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Bantubigi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tb joshua is a man of God get dat
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Abbey2sam(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
adewasco2k: As much as i wouldn't want to judge, i will say i don't doubt the existence of such miracles but The mention prophet and his wise-men act in a such a way that people who are not gullible might really doubt them....when watching Emmanuel tv the one thing that piss me off first is the emphasis to prove his miracles..i feel that is not necessary and also the jokes at time make me feel like he is not taking God's work seriously, and they also dont mention they collect five thousand naira from visitor who wants their miracle water....i dont think thats right also.

As i have carefully stated i am not judging him...i just feel that is his own ways which we are not use to and makes us doubt his ministry.

he collect those money to help the needy in the society..prophet T.B Joshua gave 20million dollars to charity within 3years

personaly i don't judge any pastor becuz we don't really knw who are the fake ones. Or should we talk about the pastors that build private university that his members can not afford to enroll their children, or is the one that have three private jets?

For the record, I'm a catholic
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by ceciliaudoh: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
my dear children of God hold on 2 ur faith, end time has come,most miracles are false.BE WISED
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
one annoying thing about this thread is that many people here have never watched emmanuel tv in
their lives but claim to know everything.
the bible should be your standard in life,serving God should be the one you look up to.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by toygod2: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
Its acted......IMO
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Abrantie: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
TB Joshua is a fake. Emmanuel TV is ridiculous. I entered uni at 16. I got my first degree at 19 and masters at 21 so I know a thing or two about medical science, human physiology, psychology and even religion *gasp*. I think I'm smart enough to believe that nothing.. absolutely nothing about TB or his station makes any damn sense.

Only the most gullible and the most destitute (which implies 90% of the population) would fall for such antics. When people are faced with hard times and poverty, they become more religious and are willing to believe ANYTHING. Africa is a fertile ground to find such people. TBJ and ilk have discovered the formula and he's capitalizing on it all the way to the bank.

There's a particular church in Accra with its own bank right on the premises! You are even encouraged to offer in foreign currency. How totally unchristian is that?

Jesus Christ stood for simplicity, humbleness and the poor. He was anti-worldly. He presented himself as a peace-loving man and drove moneychangers and merchandisers out of the temple (John 2:13-15). But today, these our so-called leaders of Christianity are all about money, money and money!

The response of Jesus when his enemies tried to trap him by asking whether it was right for the Jews, whose nation had been taken over by the Roman Empire, to pay tribute to the Roman emperor. He took a Roman coin that would be used to pay the tribute and asked whose picture was on it; his questioners answered, "Caesar's."

The reply of Jesus implied that in using Roman coins, the Jews accepted the rule of the Romans, and so the Roman government had the right to tax them, as long as the Jews were not compromising their religious duties. Jesus' more general point was, "Give to worldly authorities the things that belong to them, and to God what belongs to God."

TB Joshua is a worldly authority, not a prophet, and shouldn't be carrying a Bible. Hell fire awaits him.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Les: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Abrantie: TB Joshua is a fake. Emmanuel TV is ridiculous. I entered uni at 16. I got my first degree at 19 and masters at 21 so I know a thing or two about medical science, human physiology, psychology and even religion *gasp*. I think I'm smart enough to believe that nothing.. absolutely nothing about TB or his station makes any damn sense.

Only the most gullible and the most destitute (which implies 90% of the population) would fall for such antics. When people are faced with hard times and poverty, they become more religious and are willing to believe ANYTHING. Africa is a fertile ground to find such people. TBJ has discovered the formula and he's capitalizing on it all the way to the bank.
do u realise u have no right wat so ever to call him fake?
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Edunwa302(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
I m just wondering what exactly d poster wants to no.anyway it happens to Christ himself ppl neva beleived him jst b/c he's a son of a common carpenter, so who is Tb joshua dt dey ll nt say desame thing, bt i still advice dt, ppl shld mind d way dey say things about ministers of GOD........

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Abrantie: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Les: do u realise u have no right wat so ever to call him fake?

Ooooh, I'm so scared. What is TB gonna do? Cast his juju spell on me. It's funny how we African Christians claim to be so devout and yet believe in the supernatural or occult.

Entire scripts of Nollywood movies glorify these evil figures. In Nigeria today, there's a charm for every aspect of life. Want a USA visa? No problem -- there's a special juju for that. Can't get your wife pregnant? Well, instead of praying to God, why don't you just kidnap and sacrifice your 2 yr old nephew?

So in such a nation, can one trust a person who claims to be a Christian "man of God"? I wouldn't.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Balkan(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
I will only advice you. all those you are seeing are bum steer. There is no miracle anywhere apart from the once Jesus did and the once performed by Moses.
Do not be deceived , all these miracles are not real get that into your head.

Use your brain. Church is a big scam. And we know we just allow ourselves to be fooled sometimes
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by ElManny: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Every miracle or wonder done "in the name of Jesus is for the edification of the saints nd for unbelievers 2 see nd have a re-think! I don't really follow emmanuel T.V but one of my formerly Hindu friends now believes in Jesus courtesy of d miracles he saw on Emmanuel T.V! Ppl let's stop being hypocrites!! There's no denomination in heaven!!
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by nannyo(f): 2:22am On Nov 07, 2012
slap1: I'll say what I always tell people about TBJ. What he's doing is not easy. It takes a lot to operate with God or Devil at the level he's operating.
[sub][/sub] grin ;D100 likes
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Les: 2:58am On Nov 07, 2012
Abrantie:

Ooooh, I'm so scared. What is TB gonna do? Cast his juju spell on me. It's funny how we African Christians claim to be so devout and yet believe in the supernatural or occult.

Entire scripts of Nollywood movies glorify these evil figures. In Nigeria today, there's a charm for every aspect of life. Want a USA visa? No problem -- there's a special juju for that. Can't get your wife pregnant? Well, instead of praying to God, why don't you just kidnap and sacrifice your 2 yr old nephew?

So in such a nation, can one trust a person who claims to be a Christian "man of God"? I wouldn't.
i dont know ur msg tak concern topic, abi tbj don ask u ur 2 yr nephew b4? Well, tank u 4 d msg but do u mind answering my question now?
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Chiemekaorizu(m): 5:33am On Nov 07, 2012
Logicboy03: TB Joshua is a fraud. His prophecies have been proven false.

Anyways, sheep will believe anything.
can you give me a cogent evidence? You are just a confused person! Go and make peace with God already coz u v sinned.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by epmmiks: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2012
te author=dopeJemi]T.b joshua has turned his deliverance section into an advertisement. Its more like a movie 2 me nau
[b][/b][i][/i]
People don't take it seriousLy cuz its mur like a scripted act

Wah surprises me is d way dey deliver peeps 4rm satanic bondage more dan dey preach, even jesus never delivered peopLe dis way. Wah surprises me again z d way d disciples want d

Y do demons kip coming wen dey knw dat hez 2 powerful Dat is 1 question I'm still yet 2 ansa[/quote]

Alot of these people have been tormented fot too long bybthis demons and so they look for deliverance every where even in the homes of witch doctors. That is why the person carrying the demons keepmcoming. Pray u dont have demomic problems. But Jedus has given us BELIEVERS victory if u be a follower of Him
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by kabiesy: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2012
Wiseman, where can we see the real one different from how T B Joshua been used by God ? or simply tell us here that you will never never encounter anything from T B Joshua and his God in your life,then i will believe you understood what you were doing not jealous.

O LORD THANK YOU FOR OUR GENERATION THE HOLY BIBLE IS REAL

cecilia.udoh:
my dear children of God hold on 2 ur faith, end time has come,most miracles are false.BE WISED
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by enujekorjoseph: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2012
Prophet T.B JOSHUA Came for those that believed and not for everybody, so if you like believe, if you don't like him live him alone and let it be till the Day of Judgment because nobody made you a judge.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Mightyify(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2012
Abrantie: TB Joshua is a fake. Emmanuel TV is ridiculous. I entered uni at 16. I got my first degree at 19 and masters at 21 so I know a thing or two about medical science, human physiology, psychology and even religion *gasp*. I think I'm smart enough to believe that nothing.. absolutely nothing about TB or his station makes any damn sense.

Only the most gullible and the most destitute (which implies 90% of the population) would fall for such antics. When people are faced with hard times and poverty, they become more religious and are willing to believe ANYTHING. Africa is a fertile ground to find such people. TBJ and ilk have discovered the formula and he's capitalizing on it all the way to the bank.

There's a particular church in Accra with its own bank right on the premises! You are even encouraged to offer in foreign currency. How totally unchristian is that?

Jesus Christ stood for simplicity, humbleness and the poor. He was anti-worldly. He presented himself as a peace-loving man and drove moneychangers and merchandisers out of the temple (John 2:13-15). But today, these our so-called leaders of Christianity are all about money, money and money!

The response of Jesus when his enemies tried to trap him by asking whether it was right for the Jews, whose nation had been taken over by the Roman Empire, to pay tribute to the Roman emperor. He took a Roman coin that would be used to pay the tribute and asked whose picture was on it; his questioners answered, "Caesar's."

The reply of Jesus implied that in using Roman coins, the Jews accepted the rule of the Romans, and so the Roman government had the right to tax them, as long as the Jews were not compromising their religious duties. Jesus' more general point was, "Give to worldly authorities the things that belong to them, and to God what belongs to God."

TB Joshua is a worldly authority, not a prophet, and shouldn't be carrying a Bible. Hell fire awaits him.
i was wrong 2 believe dat u have be cured of ur dementia. What's d business wit acquiring masters at 21 and d topic of discussion?
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by polokor60(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Abrantie:

Would you also believe that the miracles of evangelist reinhard bonke from germany is also stage manage?I used to be like you and other atheist in my thinking not until i saw the miracles God used reinhard bonke to perform right here in nigeria during a crusade that took place at warri.i knew what i saw with my naked eyes.All religion do believe there is a God/gods.You atheists may not believe my words now,but someday you will come to terms with it.peace.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Mrsilya: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
D bibile says dat a prophet is not recongized in his home. But be carefull of ur comments dat u do not sin against God.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by enujekorjoseph: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mightyify:
i was wrong 2 believe dat u have be cured of ur dementia. What's d business wit acquiring masters at 21 and d topic of discussion?

Don't mind him. We are talking things of Spirit he telling us about his educational qualification who cares! With your so call qualification what have you contributed for Nigeria? You think you can talk to Man of God anyhow and go free? Be careful of what you say so that you would not put yourself in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by STENACO: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
People have to be very careful the way they speak against the men of God. I dont go to synagogue church but I dont judge him as well. We are not meant to judge but if every pastor you accused to have got powers from satan should do what he is doing then it is worth it. Our country would have been better. So all this critics in nairaland should mind themselves.
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by advocate666: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mrsilya: D bibile says dat a prophet is not recongized in his home. But be carefull of ur comments dat u do not sin against God.

who shall we sin against instead?
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
STENACO: People have to be very careful the way they speak against the men of God. I dont go to synagogue church but I dont judge him as well. We are not meant to judge but if every pastor you accused to have got powers from satan should do what he is doing then it is worth it. Our country would have been better. So all this critics in nairaland should mind themselves.

Question remains, who made these men MOGs (Men of God)?
Re: Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv by Abrantie: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
STENACO: People have to be very careful the way they speak against the men of God. I dont go to synagogue church but I dont judge him as well. We are not meant to judge but if every pastor you accused to have got powers from satan should do what he is doing then it is worth it. Our country would have been better. So all this critics in nairaland should mind themselves.

Please define what a man of God is. Aren't we all God's men and women?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking Of Family Covenant / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.