Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Getting Married To An Aids Patient? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To An Aids Patient? (1404 Views)

Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? / How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. / Geting Married To An Aids Patient! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by lamdec(f): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
Can you marry someone who contracted HIV virus after you have met him/her-though not through sexual intercourse.Remember the love and trust is there. undecided undecided
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by tkb417(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2008
what love are you talking about?
so i should die cos of love

that means i'll go to hell fire for love.
Thats suicide and its sinful.
GEDDIT.
I cannot die for anybody, we came into this world separately
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by Busta(f): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
ask ursef if u really want to do that.
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by opokonwa(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2008
@poster

Are you dreaming? sad
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by Faitymine(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2008
No! You're talking about LIFE AND DEATH remember! angry angry angry
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by lamdec(f): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2008
I mean this thing really happened,someone should give me a realistic reply plsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
And I am not dreaming!
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2008
lamdec:

Can you marry someone who contracted HIV virus after you have met him/her-though not through sexual intercourse.Remember the love and trust is there. undecided undecided
honestly i cant unless i am +ve too.
after i met you, shocked shocked shocked too bad i cant.whatever means you got it from,i cant pls.the one need why we should educate our loved ones abt the modes of transmission of HIV aside sexual intercourse to avoid long tori like this.
so back to your question,sister,i cant and wont advice anyone to do so too but its a free world anyway undecided
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by outlawcum4(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2008
@POSTER, i could sense from your thread that u are the AIDS VICTIM who thought he could still get love someday in 9ja.
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by 4Him(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
the most realistic reply u'll get is a resounding NO.
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by efuah(f): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2008
outlawcum4:

@POSTER, i could sense from your thread that u are the AIDS VICTIM who thought he could still get love someday in Nigeria.
Don't say that. . . it will be more hurting if the poster is.

@poster, my dear, as for me. . . NO! The one that is to die for someone (us) is Jesus Christ, and this has bn accomplished long ago. If am positive, no sweat but if am not. . . then buh-bye.
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by Akinagirl(f): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2008
I cant believe some of you that posted, just because the person has the virus, does not make them any less of a human being, or unworthy of marriage. This person might have not even contracted it through sex, it could just as well be a blood transfusion, or, born with it, So you all are telling me, children that have the virus, grew up into fine adults with it, are not worthy of marriage or love? Come on think twice, it could be you if you are not careful. And put yourself in that persons shoes, i know you would want someone to love you too. So poster, there are ways to protect yourself from getting it as well. Make sure you get regular doctors visits, and I hope hes on that antiretroviral drug as well. Good luck and dont let people discourage you. It does take courage not to be like the rest.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by ratiken(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
@Akinagirl
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed cry

Hope you've not exhausted your ARV drugs.
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by Akinagirl(f): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2008
Whats that supposed to mean? Stop being so childish.
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by fatherab1: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2008
The question should be : CAN YOU MARRY AN HIV+?
Yes I can marry a HIV+ provided we reach an agreement that we won't have sex. Afterall marriage is primarily for companionship not just sex. I think science can even transfer my seed into her and then make that child a HIV-

Please Nlanders, make una no finish me oooo wink wink
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by sammy6(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2008
no
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by ifyalways(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
Akinagirl:

I can't believe some of you that posted, just because the person has the virus, does not make them any less of a human being, or unworthy of marriage. This person might have not even contracted it through sex, it could just as well be a blood transfusion, or, born with it, So you all are telling me, children that have the virus, grew up into fine adults with it, are not worthy of marriage or love? Come on think twice, it could be you if you are not careful. And put yourself in that persons shoes, i know you would want someone to love you too. So poster, there are ways to protect yourself from getting it as well. Make sure you get regular doctors visits, and I hope hes on that antiretroviral drug as well. Good luck and don't let people discourage you. It does take courage not to be like the rest.
God bless.
na waooooo,i cant believe you too.
you can,we cant-----simple kiss
Re: Getting Married To An Aids Patient? by CrazyMan(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2008
I can't do such a thing.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Man 17 Years Your Senior / If Is U,will U Get Married? / Getting Married To A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.