Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. (22701 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by smartmom(f): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2012
My niece once asked if ants can recognise each other when they meet themselves!
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by smith4real1980: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2012
uncle wat is a condom :Duncle wat is a condom
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by mindboggler: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2012
My 4 year old son woke up this morning and his pee pee was erect. He noticed it and said 'mummy, my thing is bigger than before.'
And am like 'uummm'
He cuts me off and asks urgently again, 'mummy why?'
so i said 'OK little man, lets go take a bath' cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2012
We're watchin a movie in my house,,den a small boy asked me,"how did dose pple get inside d tv...did dey pass through a door ?",,,i was dumb..cus i dont knw how to xplain it to him,,meanwhile everyone in d room was stumbling wit laughter . Anoda one happened again on anoda day,i was listening to radio,,,den my little broda asked"is sumone inside it?,who is he?,hw come he's inside?,hw did he enta?...den i replied.."sam,d radio is a human being",he was like ..wat d hell !..bewildered .

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Besto(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2012
nekaa: My lil couzn asked my boifrnd, "ar u goin to sleep in our house?" I asked him y he was asking then he said so that mummy can make eba for him too.
neeka ow fa u.?u make sense oh.!
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Vinsmuft(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2012
dejiswaggs: Does God Eat Amala? grin grin grin
This is too funny abeg. LOL!!! grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by simdam500(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Funny! D last question i heard 4rm a younger sis was. How did light run 4rm d transformer to our room, without seein it or meetin it on d way I'll answer it d work of God and its Angels
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by PetDancer(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
digitite: Daddy, why do you have big belly like mummy(when she was preganant). Are you pregnant too?

Lwkmd
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by cupidwarden: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
when i was younger, i asked if JERUSALEM was in HEAVEN and what was at the bottom of the universe....
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by fijiano202(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
my little nephew ask me do they eat pomo in america?
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Geomac: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Marcela04: Den don't u no it is wrong 2 do some tins infront of kids because dey do tell their friends wat happens @ home.
Thanks, no need for me to explain how it happened.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by allboyz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
dvdon:

I guess its you asking the question now. Hope your mum and Dad here on Nairaland will repl.y lolz$

exactly!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Lastuff007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
When i was young after seeing d advert of 'always' pad. I would ask my elder sis 'wat is it use for?' . Her response was 'its used as plaster to cover wounds' each time i remember now i laugh alone .

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Sunnibenty: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
;DMy cousin wud ask his mum,mum how did giv birth 2 me,wuz born alive or layed jst lik chicken ;DMy cousin wud ask his mum,mum how did giv birth 2 me,wuz born alive or layed jst lik chicken
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by UmericanGirl(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Following... grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by eyenCalabar(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
When I was small I once ask my mum, why did dad beat you last night?
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by captalex(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
berem: I rmbr during my teenage/puberty age when I always have my bath with my kid sister in the bathroom.she would always ask "sister chi,see hair is growing between your legs.when will you plait it? Wetin I wan reply before? I simply tell her to STFU!

haha, tell her now and see how she cringes.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by baldman: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
There was this day I had a great difficulty defecating ( it must have been Jedi Jedi) so I had to push really hard and it hurt so much. So when I cam out of the rest room, I exclaimed to my mum "Mummy women are trying o, if it was this hard getting a small faeces out it must be really hard delivering a baby through that tiny tunnel o". My Mum just smiled and told me women have another 'hole' where babies come out. It was the first time I heard about that other 'hole'.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by captalex(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
baldman: There was this day I had a great difficulty defecating ( it must have been Jedi Jedi) so I had to push really hard and it hurt so much. So when I cam out of the rest room, I exclaimed to my mum "Mummy women are trying o, if it was this hard getting a small faeces out it must be really hard delivering a baby through that tiny tunnel o". My Mum just smiled and told me women have another 'hole' where babies come out. It was the first time I heard about that other 'hole'.
and the quest to re-enter it began.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by nagoma(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
After looking at the grand parents photo albums. the girl asked " Grandma , was the world black and white when you were young?"

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by DarryOsh(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
dtemidare: i once bumped into mummmy and daddy's room saw the duo naked i asked daddy what are doing ontop of money? daddy funningly answered that mommy what sick and that he was trying to make her well. when i remember that now i laugh so loud. daddy was just curing his congy and mommy was screeming. this our parents sef.
did u seriously walk in on ur parents wen dey were gettin intimate. thank God it never happened to me, i wud neva recover from it
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by sucezTP(f): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2012
solidbroda: My little nephew saw a lightning, and the next thing He asked me was "Why is Jesus Bringing Light?" I laughed tire

LOL..
Same thing happened to my kid brother. He saw lightening and started crying..i looked into his eyes n asked what went wrong. His response was '' aunt mi, the world will end today so, lets start confessing our sins because God will soon come down to take us away. Then, i laughed and told him, its about to rain, get set!
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by smartmom(f): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
Lastuff007: When i was young after seeing d advert of 'always' pad. I would ask my elder sis 'wat is it use for?' . Her response was 'its used as plaster to cover wounds' each time i remember now i laugh alone .

My son used to ask where the 'blue water' is when I bring the always pad home when he was younger.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by toygod2: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2012
Like,hw does one give birth.
when will i give birth
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by obisage(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
when i was a child, I used to wonder why Govt cant print plenty money and share evry one like one million each.

i used to also wonder if it is the small line in front of ponnany that the joystick will be inserted...
never knew that every good thing is always hidden under... just like all the natural resouces are hidden in the ground....

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by swiftycool(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
A baby's threat angry

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by oyinmama(f): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
In the kitchen tonight, conversation goes thus:

7 yr old lil miss: Mummy is there a word like 'kidnap'?

Me: Yes dear, it means............

7 yr old lil miss: (cutting me short)..so there are words like 'adultnap', 'grandparentnap'and uhhhhmm...yes, 'pregnantwomannap'? (smiling as she says these o!)

Me: undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
my younger bro asked: who gives people left hand
I answered: its God
he responseds: I dont want left hand I want two right hands
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
when I was much younger I use to think there was a door at the back of our television thru which people enters at night
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by ifisco(f): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ remember thinking that nigeria is the only place on land and that all other place/country is in the sky.
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by damiso(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
My daughter this evening:
Mummy , I want hair like Laura, Poppy and Emily.(her oyinbo friends)
Me:No Darling your hair is beautiful so it does not have to be like Laura or Poppy's.We all have different hair but yours is even better cos we can weave or braid it.
Bebe:So mummy why do you have hair like theirs then (I have peruvian weave on) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin I go come talk now. lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
damiso: My daughter this evening:
Mummy , I want hair like Laura, Poppy and Emily.(her oyinbo friends)
Me:No Darling your hair is beautiful so it does not have to be like Laura or Poppy's.We all have different hair but yours is even better cos we can weave or braid it.
Bebe:So mummy why do you have hair like theirs then (I have peruvian weave on) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin I go come talk now. lipsrsealed
Smart gal! Tell her its artificial. If u hv wig,use that as example

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? / 7 Tips For Overcoming Shyness On World Introvert Day / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.