Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. (43129 Views)

President Obama’s Daughter Sasha Shares Cute Pics On Instagram (photos) / Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by DukeNija(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
I can't believe I'm actually looking at a Black Family in the 'White' House.

Mehn this World is a Mystery, who can tell It.

4 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Horus(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2012

Malia and Sasha

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
Malia looks like a beauty queen... grin
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
Horus:
Malia and Sasha

awwwwwwe!!!! cheesy
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
Malia is so tall, wow!!! Great pics though.....awwww, they've grown so much.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by totalbaby(f): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
is it me or do the girls look somalian especially the oldest daughter

5 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by k2039: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
[size=13pt]It's good to be a president's child
See publicity.
[/size]
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by comechop(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
[size=24pt]I WANT ONE!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Areaboy2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
lovely

typical naija man go don pursue him wife for not getting a boy. lol

7 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by bushwailo: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pedoephiles
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
GREAT LOOKING FAMILY
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by dramenda(f): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
WONDERFUL FAMILY.
I ADMIRE THEM ALWAYZ.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
The girls have this East-African look that makes them so beautiful. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Does Jona have kids sef? I've not seen any.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by RedLight1: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
phewww two young girls that will soon have their pussy rammed by my di.ck lipsrsealed
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by RedLight1: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella: Does Jona have kids sef? I've not seen any.

thats becos obesity go don nearly finish them ...they go don chop 1billion food sote them no go fine for camera again

5 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Op ,abeg sasha get boyfriend am interested to date her!!
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
They look like aregular family. Nice pictures
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by opangy: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Wow! Wonderful girls. May the good Lord bless and keep them in Him. Amen! grin
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
Red-Light:

thats becos obesity go don nearly finish them ...they go don chop 1billion food sote them no go fine for camera again
when dem dey chop prada rice and gucci beans, how obesity no go kill them...

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella:
when dem dey chop prada rice and gucci beans, how obesity no go kill them...

grin

Na heredity.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by mu2sa2: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
Duke_Nija: I can't believe I'm actually looking at a Black Family in the 'White' House.

How do we really describe Obama- black (his father was black African) or mixed race(white mother,black father) or white man (caucasian mother).
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by freecocoa(f): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
That their first daughter is beautifully beautiful gan o.
I wish I were a man, I for marry her wink.
A very lovely family.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by dramenda(f): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
Duke_Nija: I can't believe I'm actually looking at a Black Family in the 'White' House.

AFTER HOW MANY YEARS?
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by kundul: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Na wa ooh which kind contry man come find himsef lyk dis? Guy man don sokpor finish 4 dis naija. Well God dey sha
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by mallorca(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
una get time
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by odumchi: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
Emzybrown: Op ,abeg sasha get boyfriend am interested to date her!!

O boy, e be like say Yankee prison dey hunger you. grin

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
Those girls are so cute. Oga Jona over to you. Let's see your own children. cool
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ada Nri1: Those girls are so cute. Oga Jona over to you. Let's see your own children. cool
you never see them? na the boy and him mama dey chop louis vuitton spaghetti pass.

9 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
God bless the Op for posting these pics.I took out time to go through their beautiful pictures last friday night and Michelle Obama's profile on google, crazy huh?!.. I am so obsessed with this family and really love Michelle Obama, she is an amazon
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by 5much(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
i love this pics
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by RedLight1: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.