Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. (43131 Views)

President Obama’s Daughter Sasha Shares Cute Pics On Instagram (photos) / Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Hav u seen pics of;
1. President GEJ & Dame eating fresh fish n drinking kain kain
2. Buhari smoking Benson & drinking fura
3. Tinubu smoking igbo & eating amala
very cute pics
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Hav u seen pics of;
1. President GEJ & Dame eating fresh fish n drinking kain kain
2. Buhari smoking Benson & drinking fura
3. Tinubu smoking i.gbo & eating amala
very cute pics
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by megxo(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Revolva: Yeah Obama should try get a male child ooo - haaa to carry his surname because these two babes will be poked later and carry away haha - chei see d senior one abi na sasha hips sittin with her dad yeah my dick stand attention oppps
TYPICAL nIGERIAN MENTALITY......... angry
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Revolva(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2012
solomon111: jealousy!
Go to ajegunle,and see poor obessed children.
Obessity sometimes,is not a function of over-feeding.
Do you have to mention ajegunle and who ever told you ajegunle is the poorest suburb in lagos - just because its populated come to makoko, ijora, amukoko or some hidden ghettos around lagos you go praise a.j, a.j na nice place to stay and a lot of made folks reside there a.j is next to apapa port city so many port workers , importers stay in a.j so how are the pple of a.j poor if poor but not miserable just sterotyped
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Rick9(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella: Does Jona have kids sef? I've not seen any.
bruhahahahahahahahah i dey wonder the same thing
Red-Light:

thats becos obesity go don nearly finish them ...they go don chop 1billion food sote them no go fine for camera again
you forget cassava bread
ItsModella:
when dem dey chop prada rice and gucci beans, how obesity no go kill them...
and cassava bread ahahahahah
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Rick9(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
chinedum45: See how u all appreciate the pix. imagine it was that of our President..I bet u would have read more abuse than goodwill. This is what i call pschyological enslavement...learn to love your own as u love that of others.
dont mind them they dont like thier own they prefer foreign. Thinx
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by jpphilips(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
olly4life:

Chei, see those CIA guys, dey dare not laugh- I just gbadun dem, any day any time.

CIA?? u gotta be kidding me, guess Secret service is on strike
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by jpphilips(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
emmalezy:
Na wa ooo na GEJ son be like dis...

Jonathan pikin be like Timi, Patience has a question to answer
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Thought provoking.Pray, how many pictures of those who govern us and their families are in the public domain. Are our leaders responsible fathers and mothers? Until we hold our leaders to such we may yet have a very long way to go.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by SewaGRITS(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
hannydarl:
Most Nigerian men don't deserve a woman like her. She will be made to give birth 1million times to get a boy. Her ideas will be thrown away cos a woman can't teach a. Nigerian man anything, he will spend all his free time in bars and with hoes cos he is a man and its the womans duty to sit at home.

Not all Nigerian men act the way u described. I've known several Nigerian guys that are adoring of their wives, loving towards their kids, don't frequent bars, and such. Just like I've known many white, African American, Latino, etc guys that are good too and many who are jerks too. Women need to just open their eyes and choose the right guy. Michelle Obama didn't just pick any average Joe Blow. She choose someone with ambition, vision, intelligence, good values, etc. despite where he was financially.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Humphreydis(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
tyson55: President Barack Obama laughs with daughter Malia after she catches a Nike t-shirt during the Olympic exhibition men's basketball game between Team USA and Brazil on July 16, 2012.
...kai!!...like say man pikin go fit hookup wit d elder one,nd wash her brain wit luv...o boy!.u r made!...lolzzz
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Humphreydis(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
tyson55: President Barack Obama laughs with daughter Malia after she catches a Nike t-shirt during the Olympic exhibition men's basketball game between Team USA and Brazil on July 16, 2012.
...kai!!...like say man pikin go fit hookup wit d elder one,nd wash her brain wit luv...o boy!.e go too make sense!...lolzzz
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 13, 2012
slimyem: Quit hating!
It aint gon change the fact that they are a beautiful family...
One to wish for!!

Lol I ain't hating apart from him bn the president I don't think he've something that I can't afford.

@ wishing for his family? That will only make God mad at me cuz I have an amazing one already
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by jpphilips(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2012
SewaG.R.I.T.S:

Not all Nigerian men act the way u described. I've known several Nigerian guys that are adoring of their wives, loving towards their kids, don't frequent bars, and such. Just like I've known many white, African American, Latino, etc guys that are good too and many who are jerks too. Women need to just open their eyes and choose the right guy. Michelle Obama didn't just pick any average Joe Blow. She choose someone with ambition, vision, intelligence, good values, etc. despite where he was financially.

how do you intend to convince her otherwise when she just described her father's itinerary and idiosyncrasy? homeless kids dominating the cyber space.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Mustay(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2012
^^^Haba! Such analysis and conclusion from internet data
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by SewaGRITS(f): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
jp philips:

how do you intend to convince her otherwise when she just described her father's itinerary and idiosyncrasy? homeless kids dominating the cyber space.

Lol...not trying to convince anyone. I've found that most people are set in their minds and will argue their point to eternity. I just don't like generalizations and stereotypes no matter who is on the receiving end - - whether it is all Black women are angry, all Black men are deadbeats, all Asians are intelligent, all Whites are better parents, or whatever. Seriously, one thing I hope to see from this family being in the spotlight is that more people become aware that therr are many loving, well educated, strong black families...that the Cosby show isn't a fantasy, and was probably the norm in Black American culture until the early 90's (at least in the South).

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by CLIQBOY(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
if na mr jonathan now...na Armour tank go dey follow am up and dowm cool cool cool cool
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Horus(m): 2:16am On Nov 30, 2012

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Blyss: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
His girls look Ethiopian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.