Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,088 members, 7,957,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. (43267 Views)

President Obama’s Daughter Sasha Shares Cute Pics On Instagram (photos) / Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by dramenda(f): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella:
you never see them? na the boy and him mama dey chop louis vuitton spaghetti pass.

NA INSIDE THIS BOY BELLE DEM HIDE THE SUBSIDY WEY DEM REMOVE, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Kaylee1: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
Holy!! Jonathan's son is morbidly overweight! Look at that belly! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by EmmaTay(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
[size=35pt]gr8[/size]
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
I Love Obama.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by friedrice1: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
wow! Jonathan has a lovely nice family too.

2 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Benzora(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
It is very important for the American government to get these pictures to the American public as a way of encouraging strong family ties. This is because the growth of any nation relies first in the growth of strong family units. In other words Families are the building blocks of any developed society. I hope our leaders are learning from this. One man, one wife!

5 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by r231(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella:
you never see them? na the boy and him mama dey chop louis vuitton spaghetti pass.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by cap28: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
Horus:
Malia and Sasha

wow lovely pics - they are indeed a beautiful family, you can see the love that radiates from the parents to the two girls- those girls are going to grow up to be so well rounded and confident.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by bendazum: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Op is it my father-in-law's family you're displaying with reckless abandon?I will sue.Infact I must sue.What an audacity. grin
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Booty4me: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
dramenda:

NA INSIDE THIS BOY BELLE DEM HIDE THE SUBSIDY WEY DEM REMOVE, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by solomon111(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
The kids look like typical East-africans.
You could tell these kids are east-african just by looking at them
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by cap28: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
dramenda:

typical money miss road family - these are the kind of parents who do not instill correct values in their children because they are morally bankrupt themselves, look at the size of that boy - what on earth are they feeding him? bunch of greedy money miss road i.diots!

5 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
cap28:

typical money miss road family - these are the kind of parents who do not instill correct values in their children because they are morally bankrupt themselves, look at the size of that boy - what on earth are they feeding him? bunch of greedy money miss road i.diots!
o'boy, have you not heard of gucci rice, prada beans and louis vuitton spaghetti? It's the reigning food for the 'elites'

3 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by dljbd1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
fried-rice:
wow! Jonathan has a lovely nice family too.
...I stil dy look 4 'lovely nice' 4 ds pix. Since I cnt find it by nw, I wil prohaply neva find it! C dt boy's stomach, na there d 'nice' hide
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by solomon111(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
cap28:

jealousy!
Go to ajegunle,and see poor obessed children.
Obessity sometimes,is not a function of over-feeding.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Sleek05(f): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
Awwww! These pics r so amaziiiiiinnnng...Obama's family inspires me so much, I always feel lyk getting married n havin cute kids asap anytym I see this luvly family...Luv for his family is so publicized, he neva hides it and u can see it all over his face! A typical Nigerian man won't want to show his romantic side 2d world so he won't be considered as weak. Hence, d woman becomes a refined housegrl n has 2 deal with various concubines and/or wives, yet wen dey tok about DNA, d Nigerian man z d first 2 jump up, criticizes and condemns Nigerian women lyk he isn't worse off... And she doesn't evn have male chidren for him, a naija man just has 2 get one, doesn't matter how, so his family name wil not die, puttin d woman under unnecessary pressure as if its not God dat gives children. Nigerian men just need 2 get over themselves, stop living in d dark age and see how thnz r done in advanced world. Go Obama!

4 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by solomon111(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sleek05: Awwww! These pics r so amaziiiiiinnnng...Obama's family inspires me so much, I always feel lyk getting married n havin cute kids asap anytym I see this luvly family...Luv for his family is so publicized, he neva hides it and u can see it all over his face! A typical Nigerian man won't want to show his romantic side 2d world so he won't be considered as weak. Hence, d woman becomes a refined housegrl n has 2 deal with various concubines and/or wives, yet wen dey tok about DNA, d Nigerian man z d first 2 jump up, criticizes and condemns Nigerian women lyk he isn't worse off... And she doesn't evn have male chidren for him, a naija man just has 2 get one, doesn't matter how, so his family name wil not die, puttin d woman under unnecessary pressure as if its not God dat gives children. Nigerian men just need 2 get over themselves, stop living in d dark age and see how thnz r done in advanced world. Go Obama!
WTF??
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by cap28: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella:
o'boy, have you not heard of gucci rice, prada beans and louis vuitton spaghetti? It's the reigning food for the 'elites'

grin grin grin grin - even the boy's grandmama dey shocked at the size of the boy's belle - see as the woman come put hand for the boy belle to see whether na food or 6 month's pregnancy dey inside grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Beync(f): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nice, I just like their simplicity.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by nitlad: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
olly4life:

Chei, see those CIA guys, dey dare not laugh- I just gbadun dem, any day any time.
Those are Secret Service Agents matey!
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by cap28: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
when two educated people who are on the same wave length get married and have kids they look like the Obamas however when two backward individuals with zero family values and whose only reason for living is to amass stolen money from their impoverished electorate they end up looking like .............. you guys can fill in the blanks.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by ba7man(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
If i were a Reality show producer, I'll approach Obama maybe we could do a reality show "Keeping up with the Obamas"......It will be a hit!!!
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by zeembab(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
What about this ? Obama back in the days in his Kenya village.

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Femsyn(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
As a potential father, I'm highly humbled by this showing. Call it political paparazzi or second term strategy. It shows that inspite of Obama's busy schedule, even before becoming a president, his love for his family has always shone like a million stars. Nigerian fathers need to take a cue from this and not allow their so-called tight job schedules keep them away from their families.
For this, I solemnly swear to always do my best to make my family happy and be more than a finance manager to them.

5 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by truetalk4real: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nigeria president ҫäп̥̥
τ̩̩̥
walk with family alone that's a great biz for kidnappers
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by acidtalk: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
dramenda:

Guy I suppose sue you.
Damn!!! Na my nose the garri and suya wey I dey chop pass commot. You are bad.

Can we all clearly see the difference between Africa and Western leaders?

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by passionate88: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
oluface: I Love Obama.
Gay nigga shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by acidtalk: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
cap28:

wow lovely pics - they are indeed a beautiful family, you can see the love that radiates from the parents to the two girls- those girls are going to grow up to be so well rounded and confident.

REAL LOVE INDEED!!! This is not someone pretending because he is in front of the camera.

I have always noticed Obama holding tight to his little daughter always like say person wan snatch her run. The word LOVE radiates in that family. Just the way the Clinton's were one wonderful family two. Only for the clinton they made their dog their 2nd child. That Dog popular pass most of Clinton cabinet members then.

2 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by whirlwind7(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
Going through these pictures, and it just hit me again, as if it was a dream - A BLACK MAN AND HIS FAMILY ARE OCCUPYING THE WORLD'S MOST EXALTED OFFICE! something most people will feel it's impossible few years ago. Lesson: If you dont believe in yourself and in your dreams, then you have no right to be human.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by ANYPEN(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
beautiful pictures
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
See Gej's son looking so unhealthy and ugly, who put im picture there?
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by cap28: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
Obama did the right thing by marrying michelle, she is the kind of woman that any man with a brain would be proud of - she is very very intelligent and one can only imagine what she is moulding those young ladies malia and sasha into - she is the kind of woman that any intelligent man would be proud to call a wife.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / 9 Killed In Dayton In The 2nd Mass Shooting In The US In 24 Hours. / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.