Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. (43134 Views)

President Obama’s Daughter Sasha Shares Cute Pics On Instagram (photos) / Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
violent:

Now we know why the President requires at least 1 billion naira in budget for food!!

Who's the fat ugly kid(boy)
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by chinedum45(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
See how u all appreciate the pix. imagine it was that of our President..I bet u would have read more abuse than goodwill. This is what i call pschyological enslavement...learn to love your own as u love that of others.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella:
you never see them? na the boy and him mama dey chop louis vuitton spaghetti pass.

Thanks for making my evening cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by rhymz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
hahahahah. . . Come on guys, make una free Jonathan na. By the way, I have seen the unaltered version of that picture, the boy's stomach did not protrude like that, some ACN hater prolly did that to make a Joke outta Nigeria's first family.. Make una take una time o...lol
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Wendy80(f): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
That's why I'm a Michelle Obama kind of woman anytime anyday instead of Kim Kadershian

3 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by postemail: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
chinedum45: See how u all appreciate the pix. imagine it was that of our President..I bet u would have read more abuse than goodwill. This is what i call pschyological enslavement...learn to love your own as u love that of others.
Abeg! Park well. People here tell it as it is, no gain saying. Obama has a beautiful family, and we all appreciate that. There is no way you could compare obama's to the picture of Jona and family. Look at the obese kid! Does he look presentable as the first son of this country?
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Egbagirl(f): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
rhymz: hahahahah. . . Come on guys, make una free Jonathan na. By the way, I have seen the unaltered version of that picture, the boy's stomach did not protrude like that, some ACN hater prolly did that to make a Joke outta Nigeria's first family.. Make una take una time o...lol

The one you saw was prolly the Photoshopped version though. lol
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Madawaki01(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2012
WHAT'S D NAME OF GEJ'S CHILDREN PLEASE,ND WHERE'S THEIR PICS
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Joliecoco: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2012
Beautiful famil, may God contine to shine his face upon this family. Malia looks like Dad and Sasha looks like mom.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by slimyem: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2012
hannydarl:
Most Nigerian men don't deserve a woman like her. She will be made to give birth 1million times to get a boy. Her ideas will be thrown away cos a woman can't teach a. Nigerian man anything, he will spend all his free time in bars and with hoes cos he is a man and its the womans duty to sit at home.
strongly agree!!
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by slimyem: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Dang they look chimpanzeeer here. Btw thanks to tax payers money cuz they look ghetto on the before photos
Quit hating!
It aint gon change the fact that they are a beautiful family...
One to wish for!!
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Abbott(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2012
hannydarl:
Most Nigerian men don't deserve a woman like her. She will be made to give birth 1million times to get a boy. Her ideas will be thrown away cos a woman can't teach a. Nigerian man anything, he will spend all his free time in bars and with hoes cos he is a man and its the womans duty to sit at home.

Thought I read "Nigerian men dont deserve..." But I saw "most Nigerian men..." But then, i still feel that is a lot of Nigerian men you're lumping up to be undeserving of the Michelles of this world. There are more than a few GOOD Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Abbott(m): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2012
slimyem: strongly agree!!

You are wrong.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by NewsFlash101: 1:41am On Nov 12, 2012
a
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Ukamakam: 3:05am On Nov 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Thanks for making my evening cheesy

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Ukamakam: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2012
NewsFlash101: Still mourning Gaddafi's death. This is the reason why he was killed.

http://www.newsfocus.org/gaddafi.htm

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Ukamakam: 3:08am On Nov 12, 2012
dramenda:

NA INSIDE THIS BOY BELLE DEM HIDE THE SUBSIDY WEY DEM REMOVE, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 12, 2012
tyson55: Malia and Sasha sit with their father, President Obama to watch their mother and first lady Michelle Obama speak at the Democratic National Convention on television from the Treaty Room of the White House, Sept. 4, 2012. (

This is a hawt pic.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by dayokanu(m): 3:34am On Nov 12, 2012
Ukamakam: www.nairaland.com/attachments/880184_JOnathan_family_jpgcafea9f284f6058602854ad1a076e855

This picture was before Jonathan became president and started eating 1bn food a yr

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by shilling(f): 4:15am On Nov 12, 2012
I don't know why but it's really nice and kinda fun watching them grow up.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by ACM10: 4:40am On Nov 12, 2012
taharqa:

No need for apologizing 'dear'; you are fooool-ish. We already knew that and so No surprises...
Ewooo. . . Someone is hurting.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by hanelson(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Abeg who get that obama first daughter phone number, BB pin, any contact?
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by jamal230(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2012
winkD girls dn ripe oooo,chooooiiii!!!!!!
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by jumobi1(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2012
osifred: I think the president likes sasha more. He is always with her.

It's almost too obvious. He seems to be more fond of her....which isn't abnormal.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2012
Nice pics....MALIA*Winks*
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by CHIMSKY(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2012
I just dey read all the comments here dey laugh.Everybody dey form,call them cute family,cute family.How many Nigerian men go gree make their wife born only,just,2 girls for them.Dem go come be President and dem no go marry second wife!?
semid4lyfe: So Sasha and Malia play soccer? Hmmm, I like them already. . . lovely family kiss
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by tonigreen: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2012
Gr8 post dear.
wat a luvly family...!!!!
i wish everyone same..
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by CHIMSKY(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2012
Na Daddy's girl be that.Na she be last born.
jumobi1:

It's almost too obvious. He seems to be more fond of her....which isn't abnormal.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by tonigreen: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2012
post.email:

Abeg! Park well. People here tell it as it is, no gain saying. Obama has a beautiful family, and we all appreciate that. There is no way you could compare obama's to the picture of Jona and family. Look at the obese kid! Does he look presentable as the first son of this country?

My Guy easy....nah!!!! na ur presido's son....oooh
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Vincent41(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
What a beautiful family!

obamas wife is ugly ooooooo
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by victorD3: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2012
tyson55: President Barack Obama laughs with daughter Malia after she catches a Nike t-shirt during the Olympic exhibition men's basketball game between Team USA and Brazil on July 16, 2012.

Checkout the mean looking SSS men behind them. Those guys can even snipe sand fly cheesy
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Revolva(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2012
Yeah Obama should try get a male child ooo - haaa to carry his surname because these two babes will be poked later and carry away haha - chei see d senior one abi na sasha hips sittin with her dad yeah my dick stand attention oppps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.