Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl (10714 Views)

Dating Sites (nigerian Girl Vs Foreign Girl) / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / 11 Differences Between Dating A Girl Vs A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tkb417(m): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2008
@Soprano
what are u on about?

easy man the way you shoot at people.
you dont need stuffs like dat.

Did you just say harvard?

and pls. dont upset naja.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Jairzinho(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2008
Lets stick to the thread pls.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2008
Interesting to see how much split decision and controversy have clouded the response i've got so far from everyone who has participated.
The guy who spoke about marriage mode made serious sense to me, but all those who said the Nigerian chicks are not very sincere also made serious sense.

Its a difficult one but i have to choose a route, can anyone suggest a plan to catch them unawares? Like a test of sincerity and trust?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by almondjoy(f): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
SOPRANO:

@ OZIOMA Radio

Well, how can a Human like me trade words with a " DAFT"?, Thanks to INTERPOL nabbing your fellow 419/ Yahoozee gangs, I don't have to worry about you, Its a non-starter.

@ NAJA BAGEL

Your Home Work: Google " POTOMAC, MD " and you'll know I don't need to answer your questions concerning your "UK" classism. get real, most people in NGR have better standard of living than you do. Don't worry, Gordon Brown will expell you prety soon, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

NaJa HaJe:

I could tell you to google HOLLYWOOD but it doesn't automatically mean I live there. You're such an idiot!!! Inferiority complex is not a bad thing, all you need to do is go for therapy.

I have never come across such a pathetic, incompetent, wretched and defunct idiot like you, in all my life.

You're talking about Gordon Brown. . . . . . . LMFAO. . . . . . have you even considered your own economy lately?
It's such a pity; You don't have the sense that God (in all his infinite mercy) gave a GOAT.

My Advise: Go back to School and learn to be articulate and socially intelligent. Gratefully Harvard won't accept you. You will instantly diminish the impeccable reputation they have struggled to build through the years.

Castrated fool!!!

Inn-a-resting exchange a say. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy Nothing like a good yappies section on Nairaland. You guys are viscious! cheesy

Will be back for more!
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by londoner: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
The fact that you met the Namibian girl who ticks all boxes on paper, BUT STILL HAD THE NAIJA GIRL ON YOUR MIND tell me that you want the Naija girl, even though the other girl may be better for you ( or so you think, you've known her for two months, two years down the line, when you've seen her not so pleasant side which EVERYONE has) then you will be able to see the person for who they are.

Have you considered that you are attracted a woman you have to chase and not one who is too keen for you to ask her out? If the Naija girl thinks you are a player and you talk like one, why would she be romantic toward you? Would you want and respect her if you thought she was a female player?

As far as the criticisms of Nigerian women, I mean look how many so called "foreign women" come here crying about what some heartless Naija man has done to them. People complain about our men MORE than the women.

So should some of you are throwing stones, while in glass houses.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
londoner:

The fact that you met the Namibian girl who ticks all boxes on paper, BUT STILL HAD THE NAIJA GIRL ON YOUR MIND tell me that you want the Naija girl, even though the other girl may be better for you ( or so you think, you've known her for two months, two years down the line, when you've seen her not so pleasant side which EVERYONE has) then you will be able to see the person for who they are.

Have you considered that you are attracted a woman you have to chase and not one who is too keen for you to ask her out? If the Naija girl thinks you are a player and you talk like one, why would she be romantic toward you? Would you want and respect her if you thought she was a female player?

As far as the criticisms of Nigerian women, I mean look how many so called "foreign women" come here crying about what some heartless Naija man has done to them. People complain about our men MORE than the women.

Abeg oh, this has to stop oh!
This is not a battle of supremacy between men and women!
I would like everyone to focus on the topic and help out with your opinions, i welcome all positive responses grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
spoilt, the point of this thread is for the OP to say "I think Nambian girls are better thjan Nigverian ones cos they are respectful and blah blah blah"

There's no more to it unless of course we are truly to believe that a 30 yr old would actually register onto a forum just to ask such a pitiful question. Pleasde tell me it's the former embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
londoner:

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

spoilt, the point of this thread is for the OP to say "I think Nambian girls are better thjan Nigverian ones because they are respectful and blah blah blah"

There's no more to it unless of course we are truly to believe that a 30 yr old would actually register onto a forum just to ask such a pitiful question. Pleasde tell me it's the former embarassed

Now thats exactly why i can't stand the Nigerian, it feels like a plague or something she just snaps and this girl has just snapped in the same manner just when something appears to be important to someone. What has age got to do with it? I joined the thread simply to ask that question because of the importance to me, but before now, i have always visited as a guest and gone through what people were doing.

You call it a pitiful question, thats your view, do not impose your opinion on anyone and if you don't have any useful contribution then move on and stop being such a naughty little "Nigerian" girl angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
or what will you do?

beat me? Rofl

abeg choose your Nambian chick and make we hear word like anyone cares about what you cant stand about Nigerian chicks. My friend, we dont. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by buzzgonz(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
De-Reloaded- abeg gist wetin dey go on here?  angry make i slap who dey yab naija babe!
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

or what will you do?

beat me? Rofl

abeg choose your Nambian chick and make we hear word like anyone cares about what you can't stand about Nigerian chicks. My friend, we don't. cheesy

No be me go do you, na the man wey go finally marry your type i dey pity.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by buzzgonz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
shocked OluWa shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
buzz, na this monkey o trying to compare Nigerian women to some Nambian refugee.

Genuine:

No be me go do you, na the man wey go finally marry your type i dey pity.

Lmao. Keep your pity for the Nambian babe who has a man who has to come to a forum and cry to a bunch of people who arent even close to his age and ask them who he should pick as a wife

At least my own will be 100% sure of the wahala he is going to enter.

Rofl  grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by buzzgonz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
LOL, Na real monkey, imagine c'mon refugees na he dey trip for, infact i charge him for[i] "Naija Babe Abuse"[/i]
which kind nonsense bi that, Guy no try my naija babe oh they re HOT. No say i no tell you. wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
Na short short people dey too vex like this grin
I can see how short and stout you are, no vex for my head abeg carry your anguish to God cool

No be only reloaded, u for kuku answer overloaded make we know say u don land grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by buzzgonz(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
See who dey talk .
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by debosky(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2008
Genuine:

Na short short people dey too vex like this grin
I can see how short and stout you are, no vex for my head abeg carry your anguish to God cool

No be only reloaded, u for kuku answer overloaded make we know say u don land grin

who are you to insult me because I am short? angry tongue

D-R is a little sensitive on the 'respect' thing - some naija men expect a woman to grovel and beg before she is seen as respectful undecided

As far as I'm concerned, If you needed to tell her that there was another chick before she decided to date you, do not go out with that girl. If she couldn't decide for two years and now suddenly is interested because she might lose you, the fact is she was probably stringing you along for her ego - now that she may lose you she doesn't want that.

The Namibian chick seems to know what she wants, though its early days yet - just 2 months. But if she's genuinely interested, go for it and see how it turns out wink

The OP brings forth an important issue - love versus family compatibility. that is a major issue affecting Nigerians wanting to marry foreigners and it deserves some attention. One of my Kenyan friends recently got this same thing too with this naija doctor who insists he wants to marry a Yoruba girl and so the relationship never took off because of that.

@ the 'Havard' graduate who can't spell his schoo's name and invents words like 'savyness' and misspells 'miscreats' grin grin

I hope your clients don't all end up on death row, cos you murder the English language well enough to become an executioner. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tkb417(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2008
the 'Havard' graduate who can't spell his schoo's name and invents words like 'savyness' and misspells 'miscreats'

I hope your clients don't all end up on death row, because you murder the English language well enough to become an executioner

lmao.
i tot i was the only one who saw all those gunshots. . .
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2008
debosky:

@ the 'Havard' graduate who can't spell his schoo's name and invents words like 'savyness' and misspells 'miscreats' grin grin

I hope your clients don't all end up on death row, because you murder the English language well enough to become an executioner. cheesy

LMFAO. . . .  grin  grin  grin         kai this one na die ooooooooooo

@tkb417

how bodi na?

no be only u oooooooo . . . . .  they almost killed me with laughter.  grin

debosky:

who are you to insult me because I am short? angry tongue

D-R is a little sensitive on the 'respect' thing - some naija men expect a woman to grovel and beg before she is seen as respectful undecided

I don't think he called you short.  forgive me if am wrong tho

but its good to know that there are guys who know the worth of a good respectable naija chic!!!!!

I pray you find a wife who will appreciate you for wht you are worth.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tkb417(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
@NaJahaje
i dey o my sister.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
despite being "short and stout", even your own stupid mouth confessed that your Nambian chic isnt nearly as sexy as the "mean" Nigerian girls

so please comot from my face. After he marries her now, he will come back to NL looking for Sexy Naija girls to cheat with,

Oloshi  grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by pahtahkee: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

despite being "short and stout", even your own stupid mouth confessed that your Nambian chic isnt nearly as sexy as the "mean" Nigerian girls

so please comot from my face. After he marries her now, he will come back to Nairaland looking for Sexy Naija girls to cheat with,

Oloshi  grin

Gbenu e s'ohun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by franmat: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
hello who is in
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2008
Una too de vex
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tkb417(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
hello who is in
and who is u with just one post.
Has Mr.Otherwise ban done his thing to u?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by buzzgonz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2008
Maybe and he is used to it, BAN & UNBAN.

@topic'
Naija babe rules cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2008
paraki, berra shut up ova there or go join baba Nambia sef tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

so please comot from my face. After he marries her now, he will come back to Nairaland looking for Sexy Naija girls to cheat with,

Oloshi  grin

Oh dearie, u should see the namibian, she's very tall and pretty, and her figure is the bomb! and oh, she's a nurse so she knows whats up - financially and sexually grin
The Nigerian only has a finer face, and look at u talking about coming back to look for a Nigerian chic to cheat with? Well sorry to burst your bubble, there are still a few loyal men out there - chasing one girl for 2yrs doesnt strike me as one of the qualities of a cheat! You are probably saying all that about nigerian chics because you know they are pretty cheap and easy to buy out lol!

@Debosky
I'm a huge fan!
How are u today? Good to hear you tell a few home truths about the nigerian girl, but "overloaded" has already given me sufficient reason to run away from the nigerian girl because they sound very alike grin

And by the way, @"overloaded", learn to spell "Namibian" correctly, please angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
Oya, come and beat me now, isnt it NUMBIAN sef  tongue

Look at this bloody liar

One min it's "she's sexy than the other one" now it's just "finer face"

My friend, sharrap

Also quit being so corny. d-reloaded now overloaded. Ugh. maybe that's why the other one was so rude because you're so damn lame. Bloody cornball.  grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

Oya, come and beat me now, isnt it NUMBIAN sef tongue

Look at this bloody liar

One min it's "she's sexy than the other one" now it's just "finer face"

My friend, sharrap

Also quit being so corny. d-reloaded now overloaded. Ugh. maybe that's why the other one was so rude because you're so damn lame. Bloody cornball. grin

Okay, i give up, i'm not the type to fight so pls i no fit beat u, i no even sabi where u dey but make we just forget this our fight abeg.
I understand your contribution well, and i appreciate it too.

Let's go back to the topic.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by buzzgonz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
You get luck angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. / Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.