Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl (10713 Views)

Dating Sites (nigerian Girl Vs Foreign Girl) / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / 11 Differences Between Dating A Girl Vs A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by londoner: 12:19am On Feb 06, 2008
Genuine:

Trust me, when you spend such long periods of time hoping that someone (who means so much to you) will oblige you, it is difficult to just blank away, especially when they don't want to let go smiley
I can't look her in the eyes right now, but that was all i really ever wanted
I can't pretend i want her to hate me, but that is the impression i always had in the past
I can't pretend she isnt getting to me now that she has changed
But I also can't turn my back on the Namibian who has hardly done anything to upset me

Those who have a big heart will understand this situation better.

I totally understand what your saying, I've been there before, a guy who looked good on paper, was nice, caring, responsible, respectful etc, he ticked all boxes except chemistry. I began seeing him precisely because I had no reason not to and he was a good man. Sadly, I found that was not enough, there is such a thing as the X factor, its irrational I know, but its that secret ingredient to relationships. Someone can tick all the boxes, yet someone/thing else can still hold your heart somehow.

Thats the sad thing. I actually ended up hurting his feelings in the long run, because I tried to compensate chemistry with compatibility.

If you really want to make a go of it with miss Namibia, you need to put some distance between yourself and miss Naija.
Its not that I dont have a heart, but the best thing is to be honest with yourself, otherwise you can accidently hurt others.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by londoner: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2008
Hold up a minute Genuine, why are you contemplating marrying ANYONE after only two months of meeting them?

Take your time, why the rush?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2008
londoner:

Thats the sad thing. I actually ended up hurting his feelings in the long run, because I tried to compensate chemistry with compatibility.

I definitely know what you mean. I've ended up in webs like this quite a number of times. Not cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by almondjoy(f): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2008

oziomatv (m)

Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl
« #75 on: Yesterday at 11:57:37 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: almondjoy on Yesterday at 11:31:05 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Inna-res-ting!

Professor Mazda!!!!!

PLEASE AM SORRY IF AM ATTACKING YOUR MAN NEVER MEAN TO BE RUDE TO HIM,  BUT HE FIRST SHOWERED ME WITH ABUSES.
            AM NOT TALKING ANYMORE.

----------------- undecided-------------------

tkb417:

grin grin grin grin now i understand.

------------------ undecided-------------------

D-reloaded:

lol ozi, AJ doesnt deal with the babies on Nairaland. man ke?

Her only man here was Frankies and for some reason he's been MIA cheesy

You are so right. I even wished him a merry xmas and he did not even bother to acknowledge me his love. cheesy Now that was a real heart throb! grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by earthrealm(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
wow, this thread is still on,
@ poster, guess by now u have gotten enough info/advice to make ur choice,

pls tell us what u have decided on lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2008
londoner:

I've been there before, a guy who looked good on paper, was nice, caring, responsible, respectful etc, he ticked all boxes except chemistry. I began seeing him precisely because I had no reason not to and he was a good man. Sadly, I found that was not enough, there is such a thing as the X factor, its irrational I know, but its that secret ingredient to relationships. Someone can tick all the boxes, yet someone/thing else can still hold your heart somehow.
Never heard a truer statement on nairaland.

@poster
i'm of the opinion the namibian chick still has the ace right now even though u need to give it time. I strongly resent your painting naija girls in bad light in order to make your "point". That's in bad taste. forget about family rite now(hard as this may sound). they're only acting based on fear of the unknown. None of 'em can boast of being betta than the girl in question. Remember the saying "There's a friend that sticks closer than a brotha". wink
Finally IMO forget about the naija girl. it's obvious u don't love her anymore, if u really eva did.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by na2day2(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ poster

why u dey slack? abeg carry the namibian girl go. i don tire for yeye behaviors of nigerian girls in yankee. ever wondered y bobos dey run go house pick wife? instead of them to agree say dem too dey do, dem go dey yan say dem be enlighten babes. now she hear say competition don come she don dey lie say she love u, story!.

dude, why will ur parents be such a big factor on the matters of ur heart? this na 21century oooooo. as much as we want their blessings, we are not robots. please, go with the girl that loves u not the one that want to scam u.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by CyberG: 10:09pm On May 08, 2009
So, I realize this topic is relatively old but I couldn't resist making a post.

@Poster. . .

You probably have taken a decision and hopefully the one that worked out best for you. If I were in your shoes, under the same circumstance, I WILL pick the Namibian girl! She kept it straight from the beginning and apparently also ticked most of your boxes. . .the other one, naija girl, was still 'gaming' you until the push came to shove? I am NOT surprised. . .and this is not about NAIJA girl bashing at all. It doesn't matter how hard people try to cover an issue, rename (re-brand, is that familiar) a problem or situation, it is the SAME. . .and I bet guys can see through all the typical naija girl BS they have to deal with all year long living abroad.

Personally, I prefer to date a naija girl and I usually have the same feeling you expressed. . .because she is 'NAIJA' you just want her (though there are other things you will definitely like too). Till date, the WORST dating experience I have ever had living outside Nigeria is a Naija girl and I have several Nigerian friends who report the same. . .NAIJA girls need to clean-up their act. No re-branding of their image or 'dogo magana' or playing the victim of naija girl bashing will change the general perception of their attitude as soon as they are out of Nigeria. Some, undoubtedly are still good, but much more than 50% fall in the other category which is statistically significant. Poster, abeg carry Namibian girl under the circumstance before looking at the opportunistic, double-minded, long-throat Naija girl. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by finemocha(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2009
date them both and when they both find out, whichever one doesnt dump u is clearly the babe for u
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by na2day2(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2009
finemocha:

date them both and when they both find out, whichever one doesnt dump u is clearly the babe for u

i wish u the same
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by meine: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
Go for the Namibian girl, am not sure that the Nigerian girl really loves you. She took so much time to decide for you and thats not soo good, she may also be acting out of jealousy such women would dump you at any slight chance,

trust me anyday,women are always the one to first fall in love and commit to relationships.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 08, 2009
isnt Namibia the place where Angelina Jolie had one of her children?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by babyme(f): 2:08am On Sep 08, 2009
wtf , wats this shit about nigerian or namibian, ure talking about hu u like best .dont know y u gatta make abot race, n @shaperon or warever, just because u looove ethopian or ugandan gurls dont mean shit, u shouldnt talk trash about nigerian gurls, i dont even get it, y this stress with nigerians these days , if u like her be with her if u dont then dont, jeez lewis!!!, nigerian girls r slutty, nigerian gurls r arrogant n proud, then why they Bleep do u keep chasing after them, theyre not the finest in the world yet u cant just let them be, if we behave so badly to u cos u dont have cash them we're gold diggers, okay we r now, leave us the Bleep alone, loving aint that difficult guys!!

and DUDE!! i aint fat n ugly
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by na2day2(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2009
babyme:

wtf , wats this shit about nigerian or namibian, ure talking about hu u like best .dont know y u gatta make abot race, n @shaperon or warever, just because u looove ethopian or ugandan gurls dont mean shit, u shouldnt talk trash about nigerian gurls, i dont even get it, y this stress with nigerians these days , if u like her be with her if u dont then dont, jeez lewis!!!, nigerian girls r slutty, nigerian gurls r arrogant n proud, then why they mess do u keep chasing after them, theyre not the finest in the world yet u cant just let them be, if we behave so badly to u cos u dont have cash them we're gold diggers, okay we r now, leave us the mess alone, loving aint that difficult guys!!

and DUDE!! i aint fat n ugly

sum1 forgot to take their meds lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by whitelexi(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2009
na2day?:

sum1 forgot to take their meds lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol!
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by na2day2(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Lol!

sup bro, long time no hear smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by whitelexi(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2009
na2day?:

sup bro, long time no hear smiley smiley

Dude, a man's got to do what a man's got to do! I just got hungry and decided to go look for food grin grin grin

If u dont understand my english, i'm sorry i cannot help u further cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by no1madman(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2009
smiley wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by babyme(f): 2:54am On Sep 09, 2009
sorry shrink crack is just the best cure these days!!!lol
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by na2day2(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude, a man's got to do what a man's got to do! I just got hungry and decided to go look for food grin grin grin

If u dont understand my english, i'm sorry i cannot help u further cool

i get i get i get i get wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by whitelexi(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2009
na2day?:

i get i get i get i get wink wink cheesy cheesy

Chinedu is synonymous with "The lord is my shepherd" grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by na2day2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
whitelexi:

Chinedu is synonymous with "The lord is my shepherd" grin grin grin

LMAO na2day ! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by whitelexi(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2009
lmao ;d
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
tpia.:

isnt Namibia the place where Angelina Jolie had one of her children?

yes.So?? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by babsjnr(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
i don't fucking even like boths nigerian girl or namibian cos they are after money that's wat black girls are after but still i'm proud to be black and i love color
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
babsjnr:

i don't fucking even like boths nigerian girl or namibian cos they are after money that's wat black girls are after but still i'm proud to be black and i love color
maybe the namibian girl isn't black. Namibian population is mixed.

in that case whats your response?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tpiah: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2010
dem don reach namibia too?

wtf , wats this poo about nigerian or namibian, ure talking about hu u like best .dont know y u gatta make abot race, n  @shaperon or warever, just because u looove ethopian or ugandan gurls dont mean poo, u shouldnt talk trash about nigerian gurls, i dont even get it, y this stress with nigerians these days , if u like her be with her if u dont then dont, jeez lewis!!!, nigerian girls r slutty, nigerian gurls r arrogant n proud, then why they bleep do u keep chasing after them, theyre not the finest in the world yet u cant just let them be, if we behave so badly to u cos u dont have cash them we're gold diggers, okay we r now, leave us the bleep alone, loving aint that difficult guys!!

i tire oooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

jungle johnny comot bush enter town therefore person no fit hear word again!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tpiah: 5:41am On Sep 24, 2010
babsjnr:

i don't bleeping even like boths nigerian girl or namibian cos they are after money that's wat black girls are after but still i'm proud to be black and i love color

you're problack.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2010
tpiah:

dem don reach namibia too?

who?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Tosinville(m): 3:20am On Sep 25, 2010
Sticking with nigerian ladies nowadays is like taking the wrong decision in your life.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tpiah: 4:32am On Sep 25, 2010
^^better not curse yourself in the name of typing.

just saying.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by eridah2007(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
Haha, Tilapia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL … (18+) / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.