Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl (10712 Views)

Dating Sites (nigerian Girl Vs Foreign Girl) / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / 11 Differences Between Dating A Girl Vs A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tkb417(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
Okay, i give up, i'm not the type to fight so please i no fit beat u, i no even sabi where u dey but make we just forget this our fight abeg.
I understand your contribution well, and i appreciate it too.

Let's go back to the topic.

Thanks

omg. this is nice
pls TOH spare him. he doesnt battle.

Good one coming from Genuine.
I wish i can be like you and run from fights. I'm praying to be like you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2008
oniranu. grin Now that is better. Case Dismissed.

If this was 2007 and I was still TOH, he'd be in trouble but I will let him go jeje tongue

As for returning to topic, there's nothing to return to jare. You believe teh Namibian girl is better for you so pick her and let the otehr one go. There are plenty of guys that will appreciate her for what she is. No two people are the same. As long as you feel Madam Namibia is worth the ffort and fighting with your family, then go ahead. You ahve my blessing

Just dont come here running your mouth about Nigerian women. angry Lest you forget, your mother is one.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by londoner: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2008
@ Genuine, I was not trying to make it a supremacy issue, I was trying to make you see that there is a chance that[b] you [/b] caused the reaction she gave you, by talking like a player (your words not mine). Its obvious what your mission was here, and no need to start trying to degrade Naija women, you are the mumu who chased one for two years then when you found something "better" went back to see if the same supposedly "inferior Naija girl"  will then have you.

Why was she still even occupying space in your mind?
My advice is that you go with the Namibian girl, Nigerian girls tend to like men who know what they want and don't resort to cattiness when a girl doesn't throw herself at him. Not to be rude, but at your age you should really have moved past that stage.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 1:33am On Feb 05, 2008
Abi ooooo. Completely agree with alade the londoner

You'd think since he's so "sure" of ths Namibian girl he wouldnt care to have gone back to the Nigerian one to see how she'd react now that he has someone else". Talk about immaturity.

Anyway sha cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by SOPRANO(m): 5:30am On Feb 05, 2008
@ Genuine

I commend you brother, stick with the NNN"Namibian Nubian Queen", and you won't go wrong. Based on the following attributes:

1) She's physically Fit, Emotionally Sound & Mentally Alert shocked
2) Educated and Financially stable cheesy
3) Elequent Personality tongue
4) BMW = Black Woman Working " with substance wink

To the hyenas that said Namibians are refugees?, It takes a refugee to know another, they obviously overstayed their VISA in EUROPE or where ever the heck they are hiding ( Now who is the refugee?). grin

Like I said, She knows what She wanted, and went for it.
Kindly, extend the invitation and I will be glad to grace your wedding,

Genuine, I wish you the best of luck in your journey, do not go astray and PLZZZZZZZZZZ
DON'T LISTEN TO THE WIMP cry, I MEAN THE HOUSE GIRL HOLDING A JEFFERSON CHAIR IN HER MASTER'S ABSENCE.

ORE VOIR,
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 5:42am On Feb 05, 2008
Oh look it's the Harvard graduate. Rofl grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Jairzinho(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2008
D-reloaded:

Oh look it's the Harvard graduate. Rofl  grin
D-r
Omoge to dun,je ka pade lori IM ka soro ife now, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2008
@Londoner:
I dont think u understand, i like to end anything with any girl before i go into another. I only informed the Nigerian that i had found someone else and i was moving on because i know she will probably come later to say that i wasted her time for 2yrs when there was nothing between us and she was the one delaying.
It was at this stage that she suddenly started feeling love for me. I think i've "dithered and delayed" a bit over it because she indeed was my attraction for years, she never really said NO but just kept saying she's not ready for a relationship, or lets just be friends, or she's still thinking about it, or another funny talk. All these until she heard i was moving on with someone else.

why do our girls just dither and delay for so long with their initial gragra sef? Now my mobile is being bombarded by both girls.

@Soprano:

Thanks for the advice, it is logical to shun the Nigerain chic but e no easy oh, she has become a one-woman-riot-squad! My mobile is having a tough time, and she has started campaigning to my family that i want to give up on her for a foreigner grin
Yesterday was not easy between my mum and me, today my elder brothers are arranging a meeting and i see trouble in the air grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2008
SOPRANO:

@ Genuine

I commend you brother, stick with the NNN"Namibian Nubian Queen", and you won't go wrong. Based on the following attributes:

1) She's physically Fit, Emotionally Sound & Mentally Alert shocked
2) Educated and Financially stable cheesy
3) Elequent Personality tongue
4) BMW = Black Woman Working " with substance wink
To the hyenas that said Namibians are refugees?, It takes a refugee to know another, they obviously overstayed their VISA in EUROPE or where ever the heck they are hiding ( Now who is the refugee?). grin

Like I said, She knows what She wanted, and went for it.
Kindly, extend the invitation and I will be glad to grace your wedding,

Genuine, I wish you the best of luck in your journey, do not go astray and PLZZZZZZZZZZ
DON'T LISTEN TO THE WIMP cry, I MEAN THE HOUSE GIRL HOLDING A JEFFERSON CHAIR IN HER MASTER'S ABSENCE.

ORE VOIR,

4)  BMW = Black Woman Working " with substance (MUMU THAT'S NOT WHAT BMW STAND FOR)     originally it's=BAVARIAN MOTOR WORKS
nigerian version= BE MY WIFE.

SOPRANO A HAVARD HARVARD LAW STUDENT VERSION = BLACK WOMAN WORKING  (BMW or BWW?) 
         YOU SURE SEY YOU PASS PRIMARY 6?

NOW YOU COME AGAIN WITH FRENCH   ORE VOIR

PLEASE IT'S AU REVOIR    STOP EXPOSSING YOUR DUMB HEAD HERE.

NOW I CAN SEE WHY MY NIAJA CHICKS REJECTS YOU AND FORCED YOU TO MOVE ALONG WITH LOW CLASS CHEAP EASY TO GET CHICKS.

ANYWAY ORE VOIR AU REVOIR.    ARRIVERDECI
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by almondjoy(f): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Inna-res-ting!

Professor Mazda!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Inna-res-ting!

Professor Mazda!!!!!

PLEASE AM SORRY IF AM ATTACKING YOUR MAN NEVER MEAN TO BE RUDE TO HIM, BUT HE FIRST SHOWERED ME WITH ABUSES.
AM NOT TALKING ANYMORE.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by londoner: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Genuine, maybe I mistook what you were describing. It sounded to me that you had nothing to end with the Naija girl, she kept telling you no for two years according to you.

I thought you were asking our advice on which one to choose. Thats how you made it sound in the beginning, until you started your complaints about Naija women, which I think is unfounded because from what you described, the Naija girl told you she liked you but didn't believe you were being honest about your single status. That doesn't make her evil or stubborn, IMO.

Come on, tell the truth, in all those two years you haven't been seeing anyone else, even though you were not in a relationship with the Naija girl? I dont know if I would believe that either, lol

One word of advice. You never really know someone , until you seen their good bad and ugly side, trust me everyone has all three sides in differing degrees. Dont let the fact that a woman is not Nigerian make you think that she only has a good side, she's still human and two months is still within the "honeymoon" phase for most budding relationships. At that point, we all put our best foot forward.

Good luck though.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
the guy is more confused than his advocate soprano.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Londoner, i think you still don't understand fully.

@ Genuine, maybe I mistook what you were describing. It sounded to me that you had nothing to end with the Naija girl, she kept telling you no for two years according to you.
She didnt say NO, she just kept giving silly excuses about going into a relationship.

I think is unfounded because from what you described, the Naija girl told you she liked you but didn't believe you were being honest about your single status.
Another one of her silly excuses at the time, trust me, she doesnt even mention anything like that right now.

Come on, tell the truth, in all those two years you haven't been seeing anyone else, even though you were not in a relationship with the Naija girl? I don't know if I would believe that either, lol
Like i said earlier, some of us are still good out there. Even she is now a strong believer.

One word of advice. You never really know someone ,  until you seen their good bad and ugly side, trust me everyone has all three sides in differing degrees. Dont let the fact that a woman is not Nigerian make you think that she only has a good side, she's still human and two months is still within the "honeymoon" phase for most budding relationships. At that  point, we all put our best foot forward.
Thanks for the advice, but when you see the true affection, you can recognize it from miles away. Unfortunately i was beside this Nigerian for 2yrs and still feel she hid her good side away from me because over the past few days i've seen a different her.

oziomatv:

the guy is more confused than his advocate soprano.

Stop being a nuissance angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by londoner: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
If a woman gives excuses to going into a relationship, its also not a YES, lol

Lol, genuine, you know what? It sounds as though know that you should be with the Namibian girl, but you still have something for the Naija girl, lol.

You really shouldn't still even be giving  her head space, you have to ask yourself why she is still relevant to you at all.

BTW, I was in no way saying the Namibian girl isn't genuine,  but one thing I know is that noone is all good all the time, and it will take time for you to really know anyone. Thats a fact.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2008
Lmao. You'd think such an "evil and rude" Nigerian chic wouldnt STILL be on his mind despite him finding his "Miss Perfect" grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by londoner: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
, Lol, that's what I'm thinking. I think he has feelings for her more than he cares to admit to himself or her, lol
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2008
Genuine:

Stop being a nuissance angry

no, am not.

But at 30 you're not man enough to take decision, your here to seek unknown people's advice. I made my while I was 27 and never needed any suggestion to make my decision. and that have always be my prerogative.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
Lol, genuine, you know what? It sounds as though know that you should be with the Namibian girl, but you still have something for the Naija girl, lol.

You really shouldn't still even be giving her head space, you have to ask yourself why she is still relevant to you at all.

Trust me, when you spend such long periods of time hoping that someone (who means so much to you) will oblige you, it is difficult to just blank away, especially when they dont want to let go smiley
I cant look her in the eyes right now, but that was all i really ever wanted
I cant pretend i want her to hate me, but that is the impression i always had in the past
I cant pretend she isnt getting to me now that she has changed
But I also cant turn my back on the Namibian who has hardly done anything to upset me

Those who have a big heart will understand this situation better.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2008
Guess Namibia isnt so perfect if Nigeria is still occupying your mind  grin

You shouldnt even CARE about Naija chic's reaction anymore if you actually really think Namibia is the one.

You have a long way to go
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tipsydude(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2008
[b]@ genuine

dude i just came across ur post and all i have 2 say 2 u is dis: its obvious d Namibian sista is d real deal so don't turn ur back on her 4 anything cos ur happiness is wat counts. as 4 d Nigerian sista, u beta think twice b4 u decide 2 opt 4 her cos u gotta look b4 u leap. am kinda thinking wat made her turn u down 4 two yrs only 4 her 2 say she now knows u r 4 real, well there is dis saying i have 4 u and it goes thus "women, like monkeys they are. they never let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another" (pls i mean no disrespect 2 d sistas who wuld read this) so pls ask urself is she trying to use u as a fall back? 4 me dats a sure bet. so pls go 4 d one u know is right. But never let ur judgment be biased by nationality cos am looking at d two sistas individually.

as 4 setting a test, it doesn't always augur well 4 d tester but if u feel u must do so then do it but be ready 2 face d consequences.

@ others

pls u all shuldn't let a sour music note on this thread upset y'all. i bet sumtin is plucking his strings in a not-too-pleasant manner so just let him be so he can concentrate on getting a Harvard degree cos he sure needs it.[/b]
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2008
D-reloaded:

Guess Namibia isnt so perfect if Nigeria is still occupying your mind grin

You shouldnt even CAE about Naija chic's reaction anymore if you actually really think Namibia is the one.

You have a long wya to go
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tkb417(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
PLEASE AM SORRY IF AM ATTACKING YOUR MAN NEVER MEAN TO BE RUDE TO HIM, BUT HE FIRST SHOWERED ME WITH ABUSES.
AM NOT TALKING ANYMORE
grin grin grin grin now i understand.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
Bros beware when you dey attack someone another go dey follow you for back with comment, indirectly she'll fire you missle.
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2008
BTW WHERE IS DOUBLE- LOADED? RE D-LOADED?

CAN'T GET THE SPELLING ANYMORE
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2008
Bros beware when you dey attack someone another go dey follow you for back with comment, indirectly she'll fire you missle.
im available for anything. . .no be me?
they'll rather fire u than fire me. Im serious grin grin grin

so you watch ur posts
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2008
then you conclude that am that kind push aside PERSON?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
lol ozi, AJ doesnt deal with the babies on NL. man ke?

Her only man here was Frankies and for some reason he's been MIA cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by oziomatv(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2008
D-reloaded:

lol ozi, AJ doesnt deal with the babies on Nairaland. man ke?

Her only man here was Frankies and for some reason he's been MIA cheesy
THE HAEVY DD
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by adeboo(f): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Joshjosh, am good darl - but this poster sha, i no no.

If u see wahala why are u running after her?
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Dreloaded(f): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2008
cos you cant escape Nigeria. Lmfao tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl by Genuine(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
adeboo:

@Joshjosh, am good darl - but this poster sha, i no no.

If u see wahala why are u running after her?

When i said i see wahala i meant with my elder bros dem!

Anyways, it has now become a war oh, big bros is like the 'He who must be obeyed' in the family and he has put his feet down that i cannot marry a foreigner and still answer his bros, or my sister's sis, or my mother's son, or my father's son, or my uncle's nephew etc!

I saw this coming but chose to try my luck, we had a family meeting that lasted almost 3hrs and it was full of fire and brimstone, it got so intense that i really dont know who got out worse. My mum was crying and i cant stand that, but my brother's really got me shaking with fury angry

This is the boiling point of my confusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL … (18+) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.