Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

What If There Is No Afterlife? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If There Is No Afterlife? (3672 Views)

Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares / THE FOLLY Of Afterlife / Ihedinobi And Image 123 let's scripturally discuss the afterlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by liftedone(f): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2007
I would still believe in God through my Lord Jesus Christ. I would still do right, I would still aspire to be a better person. I would still believe the bible. I have experienced it. I know the changes it can bring into a persons life. I know joy unspeakable and the peace that passes all understanding in the midst of the adversities of life. I wouldn't trade it for anything else. If there was no afterlife I would still serve the LIVING GOD.
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by Dios(f): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2007
liftedone:

I would still believe in God through my Lord Jesus Christ. I would still do right, I would still aspire to be a better person. I would still believe the bible. I have experienced it. I know the changes it can bring into a persons life. I know joy unspeakable and the peace that passes all understanding in the midst of the adversities of life. I wouldn't trade it for anything else. If there was no afterlife I would still serve the LIVING GOD.

Did you even understand the question lady?

THIS POST SUMS UP CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by liftedone(f): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2007
@Dios "The bible says, the bible says, the bib>>>>>, >>>>>>>>>   The bible says a bunch of crap that don't make sense. It's a book of fantastic illogical stories written by the equivalent of hollywood screenwriters of the middle ages. "

That's your take and this is my take on the matter. Why are you attacking me. What are you afraid of?
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by Dios(f): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2007
liftedone:

@Dios "The bible says, the bible says, the bib>>>>>, >>>>>>>>> The bible says a bunch of crap that don't make sense. It's a book of fantastic illogical stories written by the equivalent of hollywood screenwriters of the middle ages. "

That's your take and this is my take on the matter. Why are you attacking me. What are you afraid of?

Your view is delusional and why y'all always bring up fear? Is it because fear is the foundation f your religion?
I think it is. You're scared of going to hell.
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by lovemajek(f): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2007
Brothers and sisters, the only hell preached in the bible is here on earth, but the construction is till going on, soon the builder will conclude the contract. You will be given free accommodation once you're not among people going to heaven.
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by liftedone(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2007
@ Dios. Pooor you. You sound like a very miserable person and I will not join issues with you. Delusional? That's more on your part than on mine cos I made my point very clear. You are already living in a hell of your own making. Sooo Sorry you feel so bad. You've already been mad at a few people on this thread. Phewwww. You'll have to continue sweating it out cos there's more fire coming your way. Ciao.
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by Dios(f): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2007
shocked shocked
lovemajek:

Brothers and sisters, the only hell preached in the bible is here on earth, but the construction is till going on, soon the builder will conclude the contract. You will be given free accommodation once you're not among people going to heaven.

Another psycho
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by Dios(f): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2007
liftedone:

@ Dios. Pooor you. You sound like a very miserable person and I will not join issues with you. Delusional? That's more on your part than on mine because I made my point very clear. You are already living in a hell of your own making. Sooo Sorry you feel so bad. You've already been mad at a few people on this thread. Phewwww. You'll have to continue sweating it out because there's more fire coming your way. Ciao.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IF I'M LIVING IN HELL RIGHT NOW, I WONDER WHAT YOU CALL YOUR OWN LIVING CONDITIONS BECAUSE I'M DEFINITELY HAPPIER THAN YOU IN MY HELL, YOU'RE FREE TO JOIN ME ANYTIME THOUGH AND PLEASE CALL ME THE DEVIL.
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by liftedone(f): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2007
@Dios. Prov 14:13. Even in laughter the heart may be in pain. And the end of mirth may be heaviness and grief.
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by Dios(f): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2007
liftedone:

@Dios. Prov 14:13. Even in laughter the heart may be in pain. And the end of mirth may be heaviness and grief.

Dios 6:66> Bitch, Shut the f#ck up
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by liftedone(f): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2007
@ Dios

Proverbs 26:4,5. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Re: What If There Is No Afterlife? by Dios(f): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2007
liftedone:

@ Dios

Proverbs 26:4,5. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

Dios 9:16,17. So sayeth the Pope, Go into the world and deceive mankind with this jesus tale, so that we may control thier thoughts. Slay all heretics but tell them of the unconditional love of jesus. Africans are the most gullible,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell / Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. / Creating From Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.